View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Rather Shocking Encounter (Jojo) 

Post Re: A Rather Shocking Encounter (Jojo)
When it came to leaning new styles she would always go for it but she hesitated. She never trusted these monsters but the way he said sword honar she bowed for a second and spoke. "May this match be honorable by both the oaths we partake." She then jumped a few strides away in a prepared setting.

Tue May 18, 2010 9:01 am

Edward nodded as he gently took a standard fencing stance of his family's fencing style. He then faced her and said. "Oh, and just a warning before we begin. I have summoned to me my personal fencing blade, straight from my home. Be warned that this fencing blade is magical in nature, imbued with a medium strength lust spell. If you are scratched even a little by it, you would feel its effects rather quickly."

He then looked at her. "Should that happen and you are still able to hold on, I might just consider giving you the scroll that I promised,even if you lose. What say you, swordsmistress? That sound good to you?"

Wed May 19, 2010 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Jojo considered the offer. She then answered with an easy tone. "If I can servive lust then I accept the addition to our match." She jumped back putting more distance as she unclipped her fencing garb. She revealed her self in a sports bra as she threw the fencer garb behind her. "Ready when you are."

Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 am

Edward nodded, noting that she only wore a sports bra below her fencing uniform, and then said. "En garde it is then, milady." He then got into a traditional fencing stance, and then circled her, and then started making light jabs and thrusts to gauge her defenses first, before he evaluated his plan of attack.

Thu May 20, 2010 9:59 am
Profile YIM

Jojo dodged his jabs and prickes as she then release a furry of attacks. Swinging at you in a pattern of left, right, left, right. Jojo forced more to the attack than normal.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:42 am

Edward was surprised at how she quickly shifted to an offensive stance, and he could tell she was quite an adept swordswoman. Smirking, he made several dodges, parrying several of her attacks, before releasing a flurry of thrusts and jabs on his own, and to his delight, he managed to get past her defenses a bit, and managed to scratch her lightly on her arm.

He then drew back, as he knew the lust spell would begin its effect on her body.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:27 am
Profile YIM

Jojo looked at the cut smiling as she licked the blood slowly as a sign to intimidate. She felt the spell working but thanks to her ambitious heart the small dose and cut mattered little as she twirled the blade until connecting blade on blade sending high voltage through the rapier then into your body.

Tue May 25, 2010 1:32 am

Edward just smirked as the electricity hit him, but he felt a mere surge, but didn't hurt him at all. "Is that supposed to hurt me or something. It barely tickled... are you sure you are serious in wanting to learn new sword techniques, Miss Shey... if you are, you could definitely do better than that."

He taunted her, as he soon launched into a rapid fire attack of thrusts and jabs, getting past her defenses a few times to nick her a few more times in her arms, and managed to tear off the fabric on her left shoulder. With that many cuts, including the first one he had inflicted on her, the effect of the spell would be felt much greater this time. He soon drew back and resumed a defensive stance once again.

Wed May 26, 2010 4:30 am
Profile YIM

Jojo felt the jabs into her arm as she felt a bigger lust overtake her. She then looked up as she fell to her knees. "Your good..." She then felt her left bra strap dangling as it was cut right through. She slowly stood as her electrical power she used on her self haveing it lower her water percentage but also cut the lust in half as she sweated a lot now as she charged at you with a randomized attack patturn faster than before.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Edward smiled as he dodged and parried Jojo's strikes, the sound steel meeting steel ringing through the air as they met in mock combat. "For a human... I must say I am impressed.... and I can say that you are one of the more interesting swordswomen I have encountered. Perhaps there is a merit in teaching you some swordplay skills from my family..."

He then send a flurry of jabs and strikes, this time tearing some light furrows in her clothing, around her waist and hip.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Sakura would parry and dodge as many as she could as she was enlightened by the compliment. Her hip line on her pants would tear unpleasently as she would drop low spin a kick aimed at your stomach and then a sword strike at your chest.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 am

Edward moved back as she tried to kick him, and then parried the sword strike to his chest, and once again launched a random pattern of attack at her, continuing to tear more of her clothing hear her hip.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 am
Profile YIM

Jojo (Sorry for saying sakura before hand) would parry then return with each strike. Now her fencing pants were held up by only a few strands of lining. Shejumped up twist her arm around to allow her to send multiple attack upon you repetitively.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 am

Edward just smiled as he continued to parry and deflect, and dodge Jojo's attacks, enjoying this spar that they are having right now. He then made a few precise jabs and strikes, aiming at her waist and hip, making several feints to throw her off guard and managed to remove her fencing pants from her.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 am
Profile YIM

Jojo didn't mind her pants being ripped away. Now her tight green frilly boxers would shower her curvers as she began her techniques over with newer stabs towars your gut.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next