View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Hunted Huntress. (Siferus) 

Post A Hunted Huntress. (Siferus)
It had been a while since she had last ventured into the forest. So much had happened to her in between the last time she was this deep in the forest. The girl was hiking through the woods looking for someone, or rather something. She was wearing a plain sky blue short sleeved shirt, and a matching sky blue skirt that only went down to her mid thigh. On her feet were a pair of plain sneakers designed for hiking, and if need be running. A light gust of wind blew through the forest, as it picked up the girls skirt high enough for anything watching to see she wasn't wearing panties. A sigh left her lips as she placed another strip of paper on a tree. She had been in the same spot for a few minutes, as she set a number of these paper strips up in the immediate proximity. She wiped the sweet from her forehead with the back of one hand, as the other grabbed the strap of a backpack.

This place should be adequate enough to contain him. She thought, as she placed the straps over shoulders, so the backpack was now on her back. Inside the backpack was a change of clothes, and some rope. The straps pressed her shirt against her chest some, as to reveal the outline of her bosom. The shape of the outline was to natural suggesting that she wasn't wearing a bra. Walking through the woods she allowed her thoughts to wander, as her purple hair swayed behind her side to side, as it was kept contained in a ponytail. She knew he had traps littered about this area, and she didn't want to fall into any of them, so her amber orbs were on the look out for them. Her reason for heading to her current destination was rather simple, or it seemed like it was at first. She couldn't forgive him for what he had done to her and wanted revenge, but at the same time she wanted another round with him.

A few more minutes to a half hour of walking through the woods, she came across the creature’s lair, or rather the base of its lair. She could faintly hear the running water of the nearby river, a sign on what direction to run in if things went bad. She just looked up into the tree, as she took a deep breath. "Siferus you overgrown spider get your ass down here!" She screamed at the top of her lungs not sure, if the giant spider had heard her, or not. There was only one way to find out, and that was to wait.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue May 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Post Re: A Hunted Huntress. (Siferus)
He wasn't home at the moment, coming back from a meal and bounding through the trees, jumping from place to place, making little to no noise. As he jumped and made his way back to his place, he caught notice of a purple haired young woman that seemed to be putting things up randomly against trees. The backpack made him curious as to what she was doing out here on her own. Curiosity definitely had precedence over an attack, so he watched from the shadows, making sure not to be seen or heard. As she moved about, he followed, eyes glittering with intrigue until she arrived at the base of his tree, the light breeze showing off the woman as not wearing any undergarments. It was almost an invitation for him.

Descending from the tree behind her silently, hanging upside down by the thread that he used to make his traps, he thought about it and it clicked as to who she was. It was Yoko, the girl that couldn't climax. It had turned out that after being stuck in that tree for a few days, the altitude had messed with his poison making it ineffective and thus freed her from it last time. It was a rather interesting experience to be certain.

You rang, Yoko? He said, still hanging behind her, chuckling a little bit. I never would have expected you to come after me. What brings you out here?

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Yoko half jumped out of her skin, as she heard Siferus from behind her. Well so much for him not recognizing me. Yoko turned around with one hand on the strap of her back pack. "I see you memory is sharper than I expected it to be." She was beginning to have second thoughts on her little plan. Yoko had forgotten that Siferus could climb trees, and wasn't sure those paper strips would work now. "Well you did show me where you live, so it’s only natural for me to show up wanting a bit of payback for raping me." She had begun to walk to the side of the spider, as to make sure she wasn't pinned down but she also stayed out of his reach. Yoko decided to tease Siferus a bit as part of her little revenge, and as such lifted her skirt up so he could see her bare groin. "See I didn't even ware underwear to this little event." She let the skirt drop back down into place, as she was sure to have enticed Siferus by that. That was her cue to run for it, and that was when she made a break for it at full speed. Come on you overgrown spider come and get me. Hopefully Siferus was thinking that she had a change of heart about the whole revenge idea, and just decided to run for her life.

Tue May 18, 2010 11:23 pm

He wasn't sure what the little paper strips were for, but he wasn't sure he wanted to either, so if she wanted to initiate a chase, so be it, the spider figured as he pulled himself back up into the tree where he hung from and began to leap after her, making sure to avoid the trees with the little strips of paper. He'd been the subject of revenge once before with a mystic that got what she had coming from him already, determined not to let this one repeat the trend. He did have a reputation to uphold after all. The lack of undergarments was definitely a tease for him, but he knew that he shouldn't run so headlong into such obvious traps. All the more reason to avoid the papers it seemed. He could chase her down with relative simplicity, but the papers intrigued him as to their purpose.

He doubted it would be so simple, but breaking a small branch off of a tree, he tossed it into one of the papers to see what would come of it, if anything.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 18, 2010 11:58 pm

The tossed branch would hit the slip of paper, but nothing would happen. Had she just set the paper strips to fool Siferus into thinking it was a trap, as to give her some sort of mental edge. Yoko continued to run through the forest, as she suddenly skidded to a stop. Oh man that was a close one. She thought as she went around one of Siferus traps. It would have been bad if she had been caught in one, especially before she got to her destination. Yoko would suddenly change direction again, as she seemed to be following a set route. During her quick change of route she tripped, and landed on her hands and knees. The trip had caused the skirt to be pulled up showing Yoko's bare bottom. Quickly picking herself up she continued to run to her destination. Hopefully Siferus hadn't realized he was being lead someplace.

Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 am

The branch bounced off the paper with no reaction at all, much to his disappointment. He was hoping something would happen, like it would explode or something, but he lost interest with it when he heard her fall not far from where he was. When she suddenly changed directions, it seemed like she had a set route and that she was leading him somewhere. It was an interesting idea and out of sheer fun and amusement, he'd follow along until the most crucial moment in her plan before ruining it all for her. He kept enough of a distance behind her to make it look like a thrilling chase when he was more interested in the end result and where precisely she was leading him. He would follow her regardless, but was ever wary for traps.

Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 am

A few more minutes passed with Yoko having some close calls with Siferus' traps. She would finally stop with her hand up against a tree, as she was slightly bent over at the waist. It seemed she had finally run out of steam with the way her chest was rising and falling. They were still inside a mainly wooded area, but there were bits and pieces of the area that made small clearings. Despite being out of breath Yoko began to mentally chant to herself. This caused the paper strips in the area to begin to glow, as Yoko now sprung her trap. She had lead Siferus to the very center of these strips, as she was on the outside of where the barrier would form. A sort of invisible wall between her and Siferus was beginning to form, and hopefully the giant spider would be contained.

Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 pm

He'd been more than capable of keeping up with her the whole way with relative ease, chuckling and jumping about through the tree branches, managing to avoid the trap she'd set by going a little further past the barrier than she had, descending in front of her panting form with a rather satisfied grin on his face. Did you catch the big bad spider? He asked before he lashed one tentacle at her waist, looking to snare the young woman and secure himself another fun night with her.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 am

Yoko bit her lower lip, as she saw Siferus land in front of her a few feet away. She hadn't expected him to not try and catch her from behind. It had been a pure instinctive reaction on her part, as she stumbled backwards and fell behind the barrier. Siferus would feel as if his tendril had collided with a wall or sorts. Yoko sighed in relief, as she looked at Siferus from what could be considered a safe spot. "That depends on your definition of captured." Yoko would grab a back pack strap, and place the bag against a tree. Reaching inside said bag she made it look like she was looking through the bag contents for something. uh oh... forgot that make shift tazer I made from that disposable camera. Instead she opted for option number two in her bag of tricks. Garbing the item, she would turn around towards Siferus. Siferus would be able to see that the item she held seems to be a few yards worth of rope. "Now be a good little monster and let me tie you up." Yoko was just hoping that she had enough rope to tie Siferus and his tendrils up.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:40 am

When his tentacle collided with the wall created by the young woman, he perked an eyebrow in interest for only a moment, that short attention span of his following her as she reached into her backpack and pulled out what looked to be ordinary rope. He was ever so tempted to let her tie him up with the rope, but those pieces of paper that had created that barrier looked to be ordinary as well. Just as he was about to tell her no, he got a rather clever idea. His tentacles went limp and fell to the ground and he extended his arms out towards her. Tying me up, hmm? Sounds kinky. Come and tie me up then. He said, his face looking defeated, hiding his true ambition.

He'd wait until she got about halfway between him and that newly formed wall before his tentacles sprung back into action, reaching for her wrists and ankles, snaring her before she could get away. Did you really think getting me would be so simple? He chuckled, pulling her towards him. He was already becoming hard, knowing that she couldn't climax and only her own stamina was the restriction as to how long he could rape her...

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 am

Yoko quirked an eye brow as she saw Siferus given in to his own defeat. It can't be that easy can it. She wondered to herself as she saw his tendril go limp and fall to the ground. Holding the rope firmly in her hand, Yoko took one step forward, and then another. She stopped looked at the tendril on the ground for any sudden movement from it. Feeling it safe she would continue to walk forward until she felt something wrap around her ankle. One yank was all it took for her to be put on her back. Then she felt another one of Siferus' tendrils wrap around her wrists, as she was suddenly lifted into the air, and brought before Siferus. "Let me go you overgrown science project."

Yoko was squirming around in her bounds until she felt the tendrils tightening around her ankles and wrist. The pain was enough to make her drop the rope she had been holding, as he hit the ground below. "Well you see there was one little item I forgot at my room, and well with out it I'm rather uh...well you get what I mean." Her eyes lowered to see the spiders hardening phallus, before she looked away knowing where that would be going in due time. She was still trying to break free more in not wanting what was coming, but for the fact of Siferus finding out she could climax now. The spider would eventually find out especially with the way things were progressing.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:25 am

He wasn't sure what kind of device she had been talking about, but it made no difference since she had forgotten it when she had ventured out. Not that it would have done her much good in all likeliness. A tentacle not holding her arms or legs slithered up beneath her light blue shirt and quickly tore it away along with anything she might have had on beneath it.

The tentacle holding her right leg began to circle it's way up her leg, slipping under the skirt until the bulbous head of the appendage had access to her bare cunt and injecting her with his venom again. He wondered how long it would take for it to course through her system this time and judging by the fact that she had somehow gotten it out of her system, he figured she could climax now. I see that orgasm is something you are capable of now, Yoko. Rather interesting turn of events, I think. He chuckled, waiting for the venom to do it's job.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Yoko could feel one of Siferus' tendrils up against her bare stomach, as it caused a bulge in her shirt until it popped out near her head. She could all ready hear the fabric of the shirt tearing in places, and when the tendril pulled the shirt had been ripped in two. Yoko looked head turned away from Siferus her cheeks red with embarrassment, as her bosom were out in the open. It wasn't over yet, as she felt another tendril snaking up her leg. No, Please not that anything but that. She was deftly afraid of what Siferus poison could do to her. Yoko had it in her system for so long before it was hard to just walk around without becoming aroused, and most monsters took advantage of the fact she was ready to go at certain points of the day.

A gasp left her lips, as she felt the tip of the tendril part her sex and begin pouring his poising into her. Yoko could have easily bluffed that she had grown immune to his poison, but she panicked instead. "No ! P...Please stop. I'll let you do whatever you want with me. I won't try to get away, or resist. Just please stop pouring that stuff into my body." Yoko head suddenly dropped down in defeat knowing she was in a place she couldn't escape from. "All that I ask is that you destroy the rest of my clothes, and punish me for thinking I could get revenge on you." This time when she spoke her tone was much more submissive showing that she had truly stopped resisting.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am

By the time she had started begging for him to stop, it was too late and he had already injected enough of his poison into her to do what what it was meant to do, arouse the body. So, a simple shrug came from the creature as the tendril pulled away from her pussy lips as he smiled. I will hold you to your word, Yoko. He said simply as he raised himself up onto his hind legs, bringing his fully hard cock into view. I don't think that I need words to tell you what I want you to do and if you bite me again, I will make you pay for it. He said, a sneer spreading across his face, though his promise was deadly serious.

The tentacles holding her brought her closer to him, close enough for that hard length to press against her stomach as he let out a dark laugh. Lowering her to the ground on her knees, she would feel the long length of him slide along her body between her breasts and up to her full lush lips.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Yoko felt the tendril move away from her sex, but she could feel that the damage had all ready been done. A blush came to her face, as she saw Siferus raise himself up, and showed her his erect phallus. A chill went down her spine, as Siferus made his threat, and in a way she knew he was capable of delivering on it. Yoko was lowered down low enough, so that Siferus' phallus rubbed up against her stomach. The closer she got to the ground the further up his member rubber against her. By the time it was rubbing against her bosom her mouth was all ready watering, as a gasp escaped her lips from it passing over her bosom. By the time she was on her knees in front of him. His erect member was just touching her lips, as she opened her mouth and let her tongue wash over the members head.

Shortly after that his member would be in her mouth, as she went further down taking most of his member into her mouth. So big its nearly filling my mouth. Even though Siferus' still had her hands bound, Yoko looked up at him while she still had his phallus in her mouth. Was she going to bite down on it, even though she was still in Siferus' clutches? A few tense seconds would pass before Yoko closed her eyes and retracted her head back up. She would reach the point where his phallus would leave her mouth, before her tongue washed over its head again, and she went back down on it. By the look of things it seemed she was going to keep her end of the bargain, and let Siferus do as he pleased.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next