View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Hunted Huntress. (Siferus) 

Post Re: A Hunted Huntress. (Siferus)
Even he noticed the tense moments as she slid more of his long cock into the warm cavern of her mouth, her tongue cradling the underside of it where he wondered if she was actually about to bite him, but his face betrayed nothing to her, no showing of concern about the possibility of getting bitten. However, when she drew her head back to run her tongue over the tip of his cock, a smile spread across his face. She was going to keep her end of the bargain, which was nice not having to worry about what she could do that would cause him discomfort.

Long slender fingers tangle in her hair, his hips rocking slowly, sliding the monstrous cock in and out of her mouth and throat as the tentacles fell away from her hands and feet, releasing her so those same tentacles could start teasing her body, one of them slithering in between her legs, rubbing against her soft pussy lips as she suckled on him, two more beginning to toy with her breasts. Good Girl, Yoko. He said, looking down as she continued her pleasuring of him.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:59 am

Yoko could feel his fingers running through her hair, as he got more into it. She had to adjust in order to keep herself from gagging on the phallus she was sucking on. Her hands fell to the ground, as she was now on all fours. Felling the tendrils rub against her bosom, before they each wrapped around one and began messaging them. The tendril rubbing against her pussy caused her to let out a moan, but it was muffled due to the shaft she was pleasuring. Ah, I'm getting turned on from sucking Siferus' hard thing.

She knew it was the poising Siferus had deposited inside her body, but she knew from experience with this poison the more she fought it the worse it became. This had been one of the reasons she had just given in to what the poison was doing to her. Her peaks were all ready becoming erect from the tendrils toying with them, as her pussy was beginning to leak its juices from being stroked. It seemed the last dosage of poison had made her more sensitive from last time. This only made the current dosage much more effective despite there being less of it.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 am

His hips begin to rock slowly, sliding his long hard cock in and out of her mouth and down her throat as he grabbed a handful of her hair to keep her head still while he pumped her mouth with his dick. The tentacle playing with her now soaked pussy slipped inside of her without a moment's hesitation, beginning to piston itself in and out of her tight cunt deep and hard. That's good Yoko. Keep going with that. Remember that you are mine for now. He snickered as the tentacles massaging her breasts began to get faster, their tips flicking across her hardened nipples faster.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 am

A light yelp of pain escaped Yoko's mouth as she felt Siferus grab onto her hair. She could feel the hard shaft hitting the back of her throat, as it was pumped in and out her open mouth. Her breathing had become irregular as she tried to adjust her breathing, as she continued to suck on the shaft. A moan escaped her mouth as she felt the tendril enter inside her, and begging to pump in and out rather hard and deep inside her. Ah...No, if it keeps going like that I won' t be able to hold on. Her walls would tighten around the tendril in her channel, as her body began to tremble. A moan would escape her lips as she felt the tendrils massaging her bosom become faster. It was as if Siferus was trying to get her to climax.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm

He wasn't worried about her getting off in the least, his enjoyment taking precedence in his mind. She was merely a plaything in his mind, a toy to be used and discarded, like most of the students on the island. Only a few had been able to truly captivate his attention, but Yoko had slowly begun to make her way up to one of those students that wasn't just a quick catch, fuck and chuck. He'd already taken her to his home after all. It was rather arousing to see her like this, being impaled down below by one of his tentacles, feeling her tight wet cunt clutching tightly around it as if she needed to keep a hold on it for life itself.

Tentacles let up a little pressure from her pert breasts, but still keep with the massaging and flicking of the nipples, the tease one of his favorites especially when they whimper with each flick at the nipple. The thick shaft of cock pounded away at her throat, his hand holding her head still by her hair, precum dribbling lightly onto her tongue. Meanwhile, another tentacle slithered around behind her and began to tease her rounded ass before pushing inside, settling into a good rhythm with the one pounding her tight pussy.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Her body continued to tremble as her body was being forced into sexual submission. Was it really submission though when the person being forced didn't fight back? Sounds of pleasure continued to escape from Yoko's mouth as she felt herself becoming more sensitive. She couldn't stop whimpering as Siferus' tendrils flicked at her hardened peaks. Yoko would taste the pre cum coming off of his hard member, as it continued to be forced in and out of her mouth. He is going to cum soon. No, I can't allow myself to get carried away. Yoko's body trembled as she felt a tendril rubbing up against her bottom, before it pushed its way into her back door. She would gag some as she both moaned, and Siferus' member hit the back of her throat at the same time. No, not my ass anywhere beside my rear. She could feel the two tendrils inside her body working together in rhythmic fashion, as even her rear began to tighten around the tendril. Yoko knew she wasn't going to be able and hold out, but she also didn't want Sifrus to know that she could climax. For now she would just have to try and hold out for as long she could.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:11 am

The tentacles violating her tight pussy and her equally tight ass settled into a rhythm of one sliding in and the other sliding out as she continued to suckle from his monstrous cock hungrily. Hearing her gag and having so much of his hard length in her mouth and throat nearly pushed him over the edge right then and there, but he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back so that only the head of the monstrous cock was still in her mouth before he let his release grasp him, hot cum spraying into her mouth.

The rhythm of the tentacles pounding her other two holes began to increase, getting faster and deeper, slamming into her and not showing any sign of relenting.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Yoko wasn't expecting Siferus to pull at her hair again. A yelp of pain escaped her lips as she felt the phallus withdrawing. Her grey orbs would suddenly widen, if only briefly as she felt the phallus release its built up load. This taste, texture and smell this is Siferus cum. Her tongue would move against the head, as one of her hands began to stroke up and down the phallus. It seemed Yoko was trying to milk the appendage dry as she drank Siferus seed. There was something else happening with her own body as her limit had been reached. I can't hold out any longer. I'm going to... Yoko's body would suddenly spasm as her juices began to come out of her channel. Despite her own climax her trembling form still attempted to drink all of Siferus seed with out gagging.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 am

((I'm terribly sorry about this long wait. I just recently landed a new job and between that and dealing with personal issues I have been insanely busy.))

The yelp of pain surprised him, wondering how much of his strength he had used without even thinking about it. Releasing his fingers from her hair as the last few drops of his cum dripped against her tongue, the tentacles holding her began to move her body into the air, spreading her legs and moving that tight pussy of hers closer to his thick cock. The tentacle withdrew from her tight cunt just to press the tip of him against her soft wet entrance. He knew that she had cum, knowing that she could orgasm this time. Something that he was definitely going to make her do to make up for last time where she couldn't climax and despite his best efforts, couldn't get past her inabilities.

Barely a moment passed and then the head began to push firmly against her soft entrance before pushing into her, stretching her as each inch pressed into her little by little at a teasingly slow rate. Once he was fully inside of her, that's when the thrusting came, each thrust rougher than the last as tentacles coiled around her soft breasts once again, playing with the hardened nipples.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 pm

The last spurts of this monsters seed would squirt into her mouth, as she drank the last of it. Her cheeks were still flush from her climax; Yoko's eyes have a dazed look upon them. Soft pants left her lips as Siferus removed his still hard rod from her mouth. She felt the tendrils wrapping around her arms and lifting her into the air. That was once. That should have gotten it out of my system. After all it was a rather low dosage. The tendrils would meet little resistance in maneuvering her body, or spreading her legs wide open. Yoko's checks would flush into deeper color, as she knew Sifrus could see her dripping wet sex.

A moan would leave her lips, as she felt the tendril in her sex withdraw only for it to be replaced by something bigger. Ah it’s going inside of me. Siferus hard thing is going inside of me. Yoko felt the first thrust from her captor and with each one he only got rougher. The tendrils around her breasts continued to squeeze them, as there tips flicked her hardened peaks. She was helpless against her captive in her restrained state, as her body was taken advantage of. What is this feeling? Why does it feel so good like this? No, I can't climax again. Her mouth alternated from panting to moaning and back again. Yoko was only able to close her mouth only for a few seconds at a time, before the next interval of pants and moans began.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:20 am

The sounds that came from her mouth were like music to his ears and it brought a smile from him, something evil and sinister coming from the spider as he slammed his hips into hers time and again, each thrust leading up to a crescendo if flesh meeting flesh with a wet smack. Each motion brought a slight grunt from him as he moved. If she believed that the venom was so easily dislodged, she would quickly find that she was mistake as the poison continued to surge through her, though it would seem a little weaker.

I am so glad that you decided to come out here and hunt me down. Saved me the trouble if coming after you myself, Yoko. He said, laughing in an almost evil fashion.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm

She wasn't sure that she felt the same about confronting Siferus. The smirk that he had on his face reminded her of an evil mastermind of some perverted story. Yoko wasn't sure why but with each thrust into her it felt that the spider's phallus was going even deeper into with even more force behind it. The laugh that suddenly came from him even was all most just as evil as the smirk on his face. That's right he went easy on me last time. Is this what he really capable of doing? No, this seems like the tip of even more perverted and sinister monster. Sounds of pleasure would continue coming from her form as she was at Siferus mercy. "Your...all...the...ahh...same. All...you...perverts...care...about...is...the...fuck. Ahh...your...to...soft...to...be...laughing...like...that." Yoko would suddenly moan even louder as she felt the spider’s phallus stab into the hardest and deepest yet.

"If...you...really...were...sinister...then...you...wouldn't...ahh...keep...me...bound...so...lightly. You...take...my...freedom...away...and...then...do...whatever...you...wanted...with...me." It was apparent that she was having trouble forming coherent sentences and an even harder time speaking them. Yoko wasn't exactly sure if taunting Siferus was a good idea. She wasn't even sure if she was taunting or encouraging him. All she knew was that the thick mass in her channel and the tendril in her rear were going to soon drive her over the edge again.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 pm

If he had had eyebrows, they would have perked in confusion at her, unsure of whether she was taunting him or telling him what she wanted from him. He thought that maybe she would have liked to have some ability to move, but it seemed she liked the idea of being bound up tight, so he pulled her arms over her head and held her arms tightly while her legs were pulled open wide and held just as tightly. You don't want to know how sinister I can truly be, Yoko... He said, that laugh coming from him again, that menacing chuckle that hinted at a deeper darkness in him.

To prevent her further instigating him to be more reckless and ruthless, another of his tendrils forced itself between her lips and into her mouth, playing with her tongue immediately. This should give your mouth something better to do than try and get me all riled up, Yoko. He said in that dark tone, one that promised more pleasures to come even as he used her body for his pleasure as it was.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 pm

A surprise yelp came from Yoko as her restraints were strengthened. She hadn't expected the spider to act on what she had said. Apparently there was something more to Siferus a deeper darkness then what he was showing. Before she could manage to get another word out, one of his tendrils would dart into her mouth. Color would flood into her cheeks as her tongue lightly grazed the tendril in her mouth. Her eyes closing as she felt it moving in and out of her mouth. With her eyes closed she could feel everything on a much clearer scale. Ah...my body is so tense and warm and this position is really embarrassing. He can see every part of my body like this, but it feels really good at the same time. Siferus would notice that the resistance that Yoko had been putting up was slowly melting away. It was only a matter of time before he could do whatever he wanted with her without fear of any resistance.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:11 pm

The slowing of her struggling was not lost to him, his smirk growing the less she resisted him. The less she resisted, the more intense his ministrations seemed to become, each tentacle pounding into her body faster, his cock slamming harder into her wet slit with almost reckless abandon, the tentacle in her mouth flicking against her tongue faster and sliding deeper into her warm wet mouth.

You look particularly ravishing like this, little Yoko. I am so glad you decided to come back to me. I guess it was just that good for you the first time. He said, chuckling a dark chuckle as he continued to abuse her body however he saw fit.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next