View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Cosplay Fun (for Hitomi) 

Post Cosplay Fun (for Hitomi)
He was bored again, which wasn't too unusual seeing how he had lived about 12,000 years. He was a bit disappointed that things were not all that challenging for him either in the span of time he was here, though he had to say that he enjoyed himself when he wasn't bored that was.

But being bored told him that he wasn't doing something right. By his species standards he was only an adult, so he should still be able to find his own entertainment.

He reflected on things since he had been here. He once had a keen vulnerability to music but over came it thanks to constant exposure by the students. Another thing was that he didn't explore his illusions or dream manipulation/ Mostly this was from being rather uncreative but he had become educated from reading the thoughts and experiences of the students and so occasionally learned a little more than sadistic tortures that he could use.

Thus to get the most out of matters he found that often he was exploring this creativity to one degree or another. It was this creation process that had motivated him most times, whether though elaborate illusions or through dream manipulation.

He gave some thoughts to the world he had created for Alynia, a pleasant master piece but right now he was looking for something darker something ...

Ah, here comes someone now. A young girl and he quickly scanned her nind. Ovcassional Aegir could be bargained with if someone had something he wanted though fortunately, or unfortunately for this one there was nothing he wanted.

Something a bit darker ... now he hit upon an idea as he discerned her interest in cosplay. He thought for a moment, grinned by twitching his mouth tendrils about his face and quickly came up with some ideas, ideas where she might never thin of the activity again in the same way.
As Hitomi strolled ithrough the forests she found that it was a nice day. There was a gentle breeze washing out between the trees though the majority of it was blocked. It made for an otherwise hot day beraable.

Moving along past fields of white flowers to the likes she had never seen before she quickly realized that she had gotten on the wrong trail and had to back track. But the additional distance she had to travel caused her to stop and rest for a moment beneath the shade of an emmense oak. With her back pressed against it she allowed the weariness to leave her body and her eyes closed ... for just a moment ... though she thought it was best to be heading back now as the sun drifted low on the horizon casting shades or reds, yellos, blues and purples against the sky.

At this time of year she still had some time before the sun set though she was in this twilight for the next hour or so, no doubt she'd make it back to the dorm before it grew dark. The air stilled for a moment, then the strangeness began like some bizarre dream.

He started stroking masterful strokes in her mind, dulling her perceptions little by little to the actual terrain about them. The path became a concrete road, that tree a stop sign, that one a building.

He manipulated her mind just enough, giving her a sense of urgency to get to one of the buildings, changing her attire to something more suitable to what he had in mind, emphasiing that she would be late for the convention! Yes, the convention that she waited so long for.

In fact the terrain resembled her old neighborhood back home and they were a scattering of people going about their day. In fact he would draw more from her memories and those that she knew in just a bit but for now he concentrated in the little details so it appeared like her home back on Earth. He plopped down from the tree he had been perched in slithering slowly forward as he imagined the interesting things to come. For the moment at least, he was no longer bored.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:38 am

Post Re: Cosplay Fun (for Hitomi)
Hitomi walks down the path on a sunny Saturday morning. The sounds of other girls laughing, talking, and playing are all around her. That is important to Hitomi now. Since her first encounter with a monster, she makes sure that she is never alone. That doesn't always work. But Hitomi figures it improves her chances.

Such a peaceful walk on such a pleasant day causes Hitomi's mind to wander. Her recent dying her hair purple has her reflecting on anime conventions and cosplays past. She fondly recalls her first cosplay when she was just a girl. Returning with a different costume every year. Even the conflict of her teen years when her parents wouldn't let her wear certain costumes because they were too revealing bring a smile to the Okinawan's lips.

Sunny days like today in Nago, Okinawa would find Hitomi, either alone or with friends, on her way to another convention dressed much as she is now. Black gym shoes with white ankle socks make way to bare legs up to her red, tennis style skirt. Making sure to wear her red panties in case some of the boys tried to sneak a peak. ;) Showing off her flat stomach was the main reason her heavy cotton t shirt loosely hung just above the start of her ribs. A red baseball cap matching her skirt completes the ensemble and keeps the sun out of her eyes.

The more Hitomi reflects on conventions past, the more the background noise fades. Her walk along the Shokushu path becomes a skip. Her skip gives any unseen observers quite a view as the Japanese girl is wearing the school issued bra instead of a sports bra. Soon she can even see herself on the streets of Nago on her way to another convention. And if she doesn't hurry, she'll be late.

Hitomi's skip becomes a run as the girl tries to get to the convention before it's too late. Getting to the convention center, Hitomi slips into the nearest ladies' room and changes into her costume. The open front requires her to lose the bra. Her parents would never let her wear this costume in public. Why that is not a problem now does not occur to her. Nor does she wonder how she entered the building with her hair to her shoulder blades and now it is in a bun. But the Okinawan girl has become Sei from Burst Angel anime. Hitomi has wanted to wear this costume for almost five years.

Now in full costume, Hitomi mingles with the crowd of cosplayers. It doesn't occur to her that she didn't have to wait in line at a registration desk or that neither she nor anyone else is wearing convention badges. Instead, Hitomi talks to many other cosplayers. They all compliment her authentic costume. She even talks to some very cute boys. The convention is going better than she had ever hoped.

If you would like to punish me, send me a PM.

Hitomi - A party girl in for the shock of her life.
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:53 pm

(coincidence or what, I'm currently watching that series and am 16 episodes in :))

Hiro had watched the girl in the baseball hat moving along the streets. He was well built and tall for a Japanese teen nearly six feet in height baring a well muscled frame. He was a was an accomplished martial artist, a practioner of kenpo which served his attire wheel as he had been dressed as Kensei Ma from Kenichi the Mightest disciple (coincidence or what, I'm currently watching that series and am 16 episodes in :))

Hiro had watched the girl in the baseball hat moving along the streets. He was well built and tall for a Japanese teen nearly six feet in height baring a well muscled frame. He was a was an accomplished martial artist, a practioner of kenpo which served his attire wheel as he had been dressed as Kensei Ma fromhttp://myanimelist.net/character/3084/Kensei_Ma Kenichi the Mightest disciple. His hat had been pulled partgway down partially concealing his face though he watched as the girl vanished into the washrooms.

Currently he was scoping out the scene here for his next victim and he had suspected that Hitomi might do quiet nicely. She probably had a set of vocal cords on her too, and he felt a brief stirring in his loins at the thoughts cascading through his head, some rather dark thoughts, not that he hadn't done this before.

For a second though he hardly recognized her as she returned. Yes, he had decided that the girl in the pretty cosplay as Sei was going to be his play thing tonight thoug it took a moment for him to realize that it had been the same girl he had observed come into the convention.

He made eye contact with Wil and Khent, gave them the signal by touching the rim of his had and running his hand over it from left to right, then cast his eyes at Hitomi before looking away.

He needed no undue attention her thus far and he could only hope that things worked out as planned. He stole a quick glance to his two partners in crime then looked away as he mingled with other cosplayers and otaku alike.

"Say, bithcing custom," Wil announced as he eyed her, though he tended to oogle her a bit longer as his eyes scanned down the curves of her body. He grinned, appreciating what he saw and was all to happy about Hiro's pick tonight.

"Sei? From Burst Angel right? I liked Meg a bit better but I liked Sei too."

Khent was drawing close to her, at first he was like a circling shark, watching her, studying her, even going so far as to draw close and try to sneak a peak up her skirt. Neither boy had been dressed up making up a portion of the otaku fans that didn't have the nerve to dress up but wanted a taste of some sweet eye candy.

"Look," Will said stepping a bit closer to her. He grabbed her hand at the wrist, moved her arm so that her hand could feel the firm hardness beneath his pants as Khent stepped in closer partially to block the view of what was going on here.

"Why don't you march your sweet ass back to one of the bathrooms and my friend and I will take care of you real nicely."

It was almost time, but not quiet, for Hiro to move in and he began walking that way now. His hat had been pulled partgway down partially concealing his face though he watched as the girl vanished into the washrooms.

Currently he was scoping out the scene here for his next victim and he had suspected that Hitomi might do quiet nicely. She probably had a set of vocal cords on her too, and he felt a brief stirring in his loins at the thoughts cascading through his head, some rather dark thoughts, not that he hadn't done this before.

For a second though he hardly recognized her as she returned. Yes, he had decided that the girl in the pretty cosplay as Sei was going to be his play thing tonight thoug it took a moment for him to realize that it had been the same girl he had observed come into the convention.

He made eye contact with Wil and Khent, gave them the signal by touching the rim of his had and running his hand over it from left to right, then cast his eyes at Hitomi before looking away.

He needed no undue attention her thus far and he could only hope that things worked out as planned. He stole a quick glance to his two partners in crime then looked away as he mingled with other cosplayers and otaku alike.

"Say, bithcing custom," Wil announced as he eyed her, though he tended to oogle her a bit longer as his eyes scanned down the curves of her body. He grinned, appreciating what he saw and was all to happy about Hiro's pick tonight.

"Sei? From Burst Angel right? I liked Meg a bit better but I liked Sei too."

Khent was drawing close to her, at first he was like a circling shark, watching her, studying her, even going so far as to draw close and try to sneak a peak up her skirt. Neither boy had been dressed up making up a portion of the otaku fans that didn't have the nerve to dress up but wanted a taste of some sweet eye candy.

"Look," Will said stepping a bit closer to her. He grabbed her hand at the wrist, moved her arm so that her hand could feel the firm hardness beneath his pants as Khent stepped in closer partially to block the view of what was going on here.

"Why don't you march your sweet ass back to one of the bathrooms and my friend and I will take care of you real nicely."

It was almost time, but not quiet, for Hiro to move in and he began walking that way now.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 pm

((Coincidence perhaps. But I was looking for a character with a costume that Hitomi's parents would hate. The anime seems to have a lot of scantily clad female characters. And you are a man... ;)))

Hitomi was having a wonderful time at the convention. Most attendees were either greeting her in character or complimenting her spot on Sei costume. She had just known that her parents were wrong and everyone would appreciate her costume properly. She even got a "bitching costume" from a rather boisterous boy. Hitomi thanks him for the compliment and soon is put off by the way his eyes linger a bit too long on her costume. She was beginning to feel like he was more interested in her body than her costume. She shivers a bit, feeling uncomfortable.

"I like Meg too. But Sei is my favorite", she says. She now notices another boy circling her while also looking at her body. The whole experience is very uncomfortable and Hitomi begins to look for a polite way to break away and rejoin the convention.

"It was nice talking to you, but I'm looking for some fri AAAHH!" The boy's action shocks Hitomi into wide-eyed silence. No one has ever been so forward. And feeling a boy's... thing, so hard and long, good girls just don't do that. Recovering a bit, Hitomi tries to pull her hand away. She can't pull away and now she feels a disturbing amount of heat from the ... thing.

"It's the girls' room. You're not allowed in there", she pleads. Hitomi looks around but no one is looking. The body of the other boy blocks the view of any convention goer. She can't cry out or she would be shamed.

"Please let me go. I don't have anything you want." Hitomi doesn't know what to say and is simply trying anything to get the boy to release her hand. "Just let go and we both can forget this happened, okay? You don't want to get into trouble and I don't want to get you into trouble. So let's go our seperate ways like nothing happened. Okay?"

[A Bala production]

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 am

(perhaps, good timing though with that one. A good choice too)

The boy snickered. "It's not going to be that easy babe, See what you already did bitch! Now you got to take care of it," he rubbed her hand back and forth against that stiffness that was going to press inside her cunt, fill the little bitch up!Just the thought alone caused him to twitch a little.

Hitomi barely had time for it all to register when the lips of a third boy pressed against her cheek, a peak more or less that was a sheer contrast to this living nightmare. "Hitomi! They got this Burst Angel table set up near the back hun that you have to see."

And she could feel the boy letting go of her hand quickly. He didn't want to be caught with his hand in the cookie jar so to speak. "Who're your friends, hun?"

"We were just saying that the custom ruled."

"Right."

"Wll, yeah, great custom Meg. I mean Sei," Wil shook his head and the pair had been gone sulking away as Hiro stood there looking after them until they were gone. Once they were out of eyesight he looked to her briefly before looking away just as quick.

"Sorry about that, I had to think quick and thought if they believed I was your boyfriend they'd leave you alone. I've seen them at other conventions before and heard they can quiet ... daring.

"You are Hitomi right?" He paused waited for her to answer but when she did not readily remember he feigned shock. "Hiro, Kasumi's brother. Remember now?" The other boys had left by now though Hiro hadn;t ensuring that they were gone first then turning his back on her as if to go himself.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:50 am

Hitomi looks quizzically at her rescuer. She doesn't recognize him. Though he certainly knows who she is. She feels a bit embarrassed and ashamed that he seems a stranger to her. While she knows that she is one of the "pretty girls" of her class, she never acted the snob. Now she feels guilty that she still doesn't know who Hiro is. And the name Kasumi means nothing to her either. Has she ignored them because they weren't popular kids?

"Wait, Hiro. Want to see the convention together?" She asks him partly out of guilt. But mostly, she is afraid those two boys might grab her again. To be safe, she either has to leave the con or hook up with someone. And while she does not remember Hiro, he had stuck his neck out to save her. And that means a great deal. "I came to the con alone. I would like some company. Is that Burst Angel table really there?"

She reaches out and takes one of his hands in hers. Somehow, feeling Hiro's hand calms Hitomi and gives her a feeling of safety. "I have to properly thank you for saving me. Maybe I can buy you one of Kensei Ma's famous Data Books", she says with a smile. "And after all, isn't his fighting style called 'Sei'?"

[A Bala production]

Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:45 am

Hiro grinned, his back turned to her as things were so effortlessly falling into place. Soon the little bitch would realize who he was, soon she would never forget but his grin had been gone when he turned to fact her. He had been pleasantly surprised that the girl in the baseball cap and the one dressed up before him had been one in the same though now that he was this close there was no mistaking matters.

Step one, get close, but he had to do it in a way that made it seem as if it was her choice. Of course, had he of failed to do that he might have selected a new victim for the evenings festivities or gone with one of several back up plans.

Her hand was so warm around his and he knew that wasn't the only thing that would feel warm around him. He nodded at her then grinned when she mentioned the books. "You don't have to do anything of the sort and I'd be happy to check things out with you but you don't have to feel indebted to me or anything of the sort."

He flicked his gaze away, then back, smiled and nodded. "Yeah, the Burst Angel table is over there though your a better Sei by far ...." he looked away for a moment nearly missing her comment on the characters technique. He smiled, thought it was a coincidence between their names as he honestly didn't consider them. "You're a fan I see. They have no Kenichi tables set up though one of the Otaku is dressed as Hopachi. Most of them aren't even dressed up, and some of them are creeps as you had the misfortune of meeting already but most of them are alright and passionate about what they like."

Character Listing

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:21 am

"Then let's go to the Burst Angel table first. I'd like to pick up some Burst Angel items. After that, we can look for a Kenichi table. I can't believe they don't have one here." Hitomi is so very lucky. Even though she cannot remember Hiro, he's a really nice boy. And he's willing to defend her.

As they walk towards the tables, Hitomi feels more and more comfortable with her rescuer. She shifts from holding his hand to putting her arm around his waist. She even takes his hand and puts it around hers. She purposely places it a little low so that his hand rests on the top of her bum. She acts a little surprised and repositions it so that his hand only touches her waist. She's happy to let him get a brief feel. It is a little further reward for the rescue.

At the Burst Angel table, they look at several cute items. They happen to have several Sei outfits, all of them more risqué than the one she's wearing now. She holds several of them up to her chest and asks Hiro what he thinks of the outfit. She seriously considers getting one of the sexier costumes, if she has enough money that is.

[A Bala production]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Fucking tease! She knew damn well what she was doing though for the moment he could only respond with a fake apology. He felt that sweet little ass and while his pecker hardened a little he knew well enough to wait. He had reorganized his approach to things though momentarily got lost in the moment as she was checking out the outfits, placing them to her chest.

Yeah, they'll go looking for a Kenichi table afterwards but fuck that! No, Hiro found that he was getting rather impatient though he watched as she sampled this and that. He grinned at the one that he thought would be most easiest to access her in while the barest of efforts later.

"Yeah! That one's great. I think I like it better than the rest." Think, well he knew but not for the reasons that she suspected of course. Though he noted that it was a bit out of her price range he went half with her, insisting.

"You want it don't you? Tell you what you can pay me back later." Oh, she'll pay him back soon enough. "In fact, why don't you go try it on. Go on, I'd really like to see you in it." Well, she wouldn't be in it all that long, just long enough for him to collect his boys and a few things while she changed. Things progressed much quicker than he thought and he figured he'd have to sacrifice a day with the little bitch but this was too good to pass up.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"Okay. But it's just a loan. I'll pay you back as soon as I can." It was a far more revealing costume than she would normally wear. But Hiro has been so nice that she should reward him with it. She would have to borrow the money from her parents without letting them see the outfit.

Hiro's suggestion to try on the outfit right now sounded like a good idea. It was too revealing to give Hiro a private showing. He might get the wrong idea. Ever since she "blossomed", Hitomi has been accused of being a tease. And she doesn't want Hiro to think of her that way. At least if she wears the costume in the public setting of the con, he won't think that she's wearing it because she wants sex with him.

"Good idea, Hiro. There are changing rooms right over there. Wait here and I'll be back in a few minutes." Hitomi skips to the changing rooms, happy over how the day and the convention are progressing. While not her intention, the skip and her current outfit give her rescuer the perfect view of her breasts bouncing in sync with her stride.

Changing takes longer than Hitomi planned. The outfit is ever so slightly too small. She works and struggles to keep from showing too much. She wants to give Hiro a treat, not a free show. She finally manages to keep her nipples covered thanks to the clear tape the organizers provide the ladies' changing rooms.

Once secure, Hitomi emerges from the changing rooms and displays her new outfit to her hero. She smiles broadly, truly happy with her newest purchase. The outfit is amazing and she looks fantastic in it. When she gets it home, she make a few modifications that will make it easier for her maintain proper modesty without tape. "What do you think, Hiro? Does it look good?" She slowly turns to give her hero a view of the outfit from all sides. (He certainly won't use that move to look at her "assets", right?)

[A Bala production]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Fucking Khent! He took too long getting the stuff out of the car, and he had such a splendid view of her breasts as she skipped away, watching them bounce, those perky things he was going to tare into all too soon. It was lucky for him that he was keeping an eye on the changing room doors waiting for a moment where no one seemed to paying much attention to the area, and that Wil had her back to her (Khent still hadn't appeared with his things from the car yet) so she didn't see whom he was talking to.

"Fuck, change of plans we meet at the car." He dismissed Wil and approached, a smile upon his lips. Of course he had a good look at her as she twirled around for him. Hiro had gotten a good look at her curves and could even feel his dick growing further in anticipation. Fucking tease! Yeah, she knew what she was doing. She decided on the sluttest custom after all with little prompting from him, he had only to say that he liked it best and she got it. In fact she even was showing it off to him, and everyone else at the con for that matter! Was she that oblivious.

He smiled. "It looks great, Hitomi! Anyway you might have seen, but there was a guy here that came out with the fellow dressed as Hopochi and he has a ton of manga out in his car that he needed a hand moving in here. He said if I helped him I could have the first look at some of the anime and manga he brought," [i]don't seem too eager, Hiro. "Anyway, I was going to give him a hand so do you mind waiting back at the Burst Angel table for me, it will only take a sec. Oh, if there was anything in particular that you want me to grab just say the word and I'll pick it up. You can just pay me back when I get back."

He hoped he wasn't being too obvious in luring her away from here but he had to bait his trap a little in hopes that she'd be stupid enough to fall for his little rouse.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"Thank you. You're so very sweet. Oh. Is that who you were talking to? I looked back and saw you talking to the guy. He had his back to me so I couldn't tell who it was." Hitomi smiles at Hiro. He seems very pleased with her outfit, which makes her happy. She even takes a moment to thank various convention goers, all boys, who are complimenting her outfit.

"What luck! You can't turn down a chance like that. I'll hang out at the Burst Angel table. They had a couple character cards that I was thinking about getting. Just remember, it's just a loan. I will pay you back for anything I get." There. She is sure that he won't misconstrue paying for the cards as giving her gifts for which she would owe him kisses or more. Just two friends helping each other out.

Hitomi bids Hiro good luck and skips over to the Burst Angel table. It seems even more boys have noticed what the effect of her skipping has on her assets. She gets to the table and begins looking at the character cards. She turns and gives Hiro a sweet smile before he goes to help the manga guy. "I hope he has some Kenichi manga", she thinks. Hiro deserves to get some Kenichi stuff.

[A Bala production]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

He smiled back and dissappered out into the lot. Wil was easy enough to spot but Khent that turd was better at hiding. He went over to Wil and Khent joined them presently.

"Fucking ass, what took you?"

"I was getting the stuff and Couchere held me up, I could get rid of the asshole fast enough."

"So, she's coming out here, right boss?" Wil asked. Hiro shook his head.

"Would I come on over to you if she were? Use some fucking common sense. No, I told her that I was helping someone out. I was hoping to lure her out here without her thinking anything of it."

"This is a bad idea, shouldn't we just -" Wil never got to finish as Hiro glared daggers at him, daring him to continue, instead he dropped his head and looked away.

"Don't be a pussy. Plan C, I'll drive that fucking bitch out here. Khent go back to hiding, Wil I want you to go back in there, be an ass, I don't care but skid dadly when I get there. Make her fell unsafe there. Hopeful I can get that little bitch out here, you will, you stand over there," he pointed. "All visible to add to the effect and while she's distract with you Khent move up with the knife. We'll subdue her, take her away and have a bit of fun. No way am I wasting a day at the convention with that little bitch. She's already let me grab a piece of her ass, already dressed the part of a slut. Wil, why are you still here?"

And thus Wil went back inside. He didn't know where to look but he spotted Hitomi easily enough as she looked over cards. He moved up slowly, as he assessed the situation. All girls, but multiple ones. He thought about it for a moment and casually got out his switch blade which he kept concealed in his palm as he neared grabbing a hold of her wrist suddenly and pulling, the switch blade pressed up against her ribs so that she'd know that one little flick and the piercing weapon would slice into her.

"Hun, let's go already. You've just got to check out the Soul Taker table." Then he leaned in closer to her and whispered. "So much for your boyfriend, bitch."

Character Listing

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Hitomi looks over the character cards and other art work at the table. After a while, she looks back towards the entrance for Hiro. Wondering what is taking him so long. Hitomi whiles the time looking more closely at the art and more Sei outfits. The one she's wearing has received so many compliments, she considers getting another. Not today. She can't end the day owing Hiro so much money. That just wouldn't be right. But she can make sure she has enough cash when she comes to a future convention.

Hitomi just puts down a character card when she gets a visitor. When she feels the grab at her wrist, she smiles and turns expecting Hiro. Before she can react, she feels the blade of the knife against her ribs. It's one of the boys from before. He smiles as though she and he were friends. When he speaks, she figures out why. He's pretending that they are dating and attending the con together.

The smile leaves her face, replaced with a look of fear. Unfortunately, no one can see her expression except her assailant pretending to be her friend. She doesn't want to leave the table with him. Hitomi wishes that she still held the character card. If she has it and walks away with this boy, the merchant would chase after her thinking that she's stealing his merchandise. She answers the man with a touch of fear in her voice, "sure, honey, I love Soul Taker." And in a whisper just for the boy she adds, "please don't hurt me."

[A Bala production]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

He tugged her along. "Listen to me and I won't ... much. Now let's go."

Hiro was taking too long with his games. Why they just didn't do this earlier was beyond him but Wil was a novice at this, there would be witnesses connecting him with Hitomi's disapperance though that would assist her in the short term.

He walked out of there with her, to the back parking lot to the car not seeing Hiro until he practically had her at the car. He was the only one visible at the car, leaning against it as he was looking at his watch and so far hadn't noticed the pair. Then did, he looked in their direction, frowned and looked between the pair as he headed in their direction.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next