View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sacrifice (Sole) 

Post Sacrifice (Sole)
A few days earlier, in the cafeteria:

".. anyway, would you believe that the teacher was fawning all over that stupid Norwegian chick again!"
"Yeah, what is up with her anyway? She some sort of Satanist or something?"
"I guess. Or just really superstitious. I mean, look at the books she is always hauling around. Demons and stuff. And she is, like, really jumpy. Scared of her own shadow. The teachers seems to like her though. Little suck up."
"I think she really believes in that sort of stuff. I think she fancies herself some sort of witch or something. Like Hermoinie or something."
"A little suck up nerd witch, that is precious!"
"I heard she is a dyke. I heard she was really into that Muslim chick in psych. The one with the hijab thingie."
"Yeah, anyway, that is why I brought this up, next Friday being the 13th and all.."
"Oh my god! Is that why you were talking about that ritual of yours? Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

Hushed voices exchanged wicked ideas.
"I am not sure this is a good idea.."
"Why not? It is just for fun. It is not like we will do it for real."
"Yeah. And I am a prefect, remember? I can get her into a lot more trouble than she can get us into.. And you know, I got keys, like the keys to the prop room of the old theatre group."

Voices were lowered as plans were being made.

Friday, in the forest:

"Let go of me! Stop this!"

The blonde girl was struggling, but loosing. Two girls, wearing uniforms, but masked, had taken hold of her arms, and were dragging her across the ground. Others, wearing masks and black cloaks were following, chanting as they walked.

This was happening in a clearing a short walk into the woods from the campus. In one end of the clearing there were a few large rocks, between two large trees. It was quite dark, the sun having just gone down, but Pia tried to get to grips with her surroundings. One of the rocks were bigger than the others, and flat. On top of it was two candles and something round a white. A skull, perhaps? The trees on each side had symbols painted on them. Pia could not see them clearly, and had no idea what they were supposed to mean. On the ground another pattern had been made, a large pentagram. This told Pia little in itself. Pentagrams were used in so many occult and mystical traditions, one one its own could mean anything.

Pia had been a fool, she realized. She had rushed into the woods without thinking. She knew better, but when a girl from her class had ran to her, giving a panicked account of a girl shouting for help in the woods, a girl described "that Iranian or Arab chick you have been seen with", Pia had tossed her usual caution aside. She had not spoken to her lover for a while, but she would still risk all for Cala. Once out in the dark, Pia had been easily overpowered.

Excitement ran through her assailants like an electrical current. So far, everything was going as planned. Pia was tossed onto the altar, her arms and legs pried apart, and bound with ropes attached to the nearby trees.

It had started out as an idea for a simple prank, but had grown during the planning. The "cultist" were mostly normal students, most of whom had little idea of the true nature of the island. Some knew a little, not enough to realize the true danger, but enough to capitalize on the fears of others. A couple did know more, and were perhaps hoping the ritual would somehow gain them favour with the dark being they suspected were here. Right now they were all high on power, feeling the cheap thrill of cruelty. The knowledge that they could hurt someone without repercussion.

And Pia? Pia was a nice victim, nearly friendless and often alone. They reckoned her silence could be bought quite easily, that there was no way she would stand up to all of them. She was not their first victim, but this was the first time one of their games had been so complex.

Little did they know they were about to attract an audience..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu May 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Sacrifice (Sole)
When a human decides to sacrifice a life for the sake of gaining power and control over others, they lose their innocence and humanity to the demons who know too well of any rituals that take place. But to take an unwilling sacrifice to the woods of such a date was almost as if they were mocking the very thing they were trying to accomplish. Humans… very few, far, and wide understood at least remotely what happens on the other side of reality. Most normally used animals and worked their way up to try and seek favor with any dark being or entity and gain some spiritual influence. But these girls, who at first were so bent on teaching a lesson to another because of some foolish beliefs and emotions, seemed to be encouraging each other to keep the ruse up that it finally ended as a ruse. Perhaps one would back down verbally but all could not possibly have such nerve to kill in cold blood and for demonic favor none the less.

Whatever the case may be, it was a difficult and elaborate situation these girls had gotten themselves into. The skull they had was indeed very real, though it had been stolen from the anatomy class to present some form of significance in the ritual. The patterns and pentagrams were demonic symbols that had been drawn to near perfection on the tree and ground. If it wasn’t for the fact none truly had much magical abilities aside from the simple tricks they knew, this ritual might’ve very have worked to summon an entity. Pity if it was truly perfect in all aspects the entity would’ve devoured them all in a horrific fashion. But since it was not all right in the aspects they wanted it to be, it would summon a demon, but a demon that was already on the island.

Sole couldn’t remember the last time he felt that twinge before he was summoned. There had been some who succeeded in the past but most either ran away or passed out at the mere sight of him. There was a single person who stood her ground to the demonic entity and she was granted her wish of knowledge in the magical arts. But he had never experienced such a sensation as when a life hangs in the balance, or was at least in close proximity with this ‘prank’ becoming as real as the woman was afraid. The dragon-like creature could feel the call almost becoming a demand and like any demon, none really could resist the urge that a summoning brought. However, Sole may have left the scene a little earlier then what he would normally be called at. Such disregard to human life had made him mildly concerned they would simply beat this sacrifice to death with stones or at the very least scar the poor woman for life.

---

The summoning circle they had on the ground next to the possibly shaking Pia was beginning to have an ominous shine to it as they continued to chant in a circle around the woman. It was still doubtful any of the girls had impudence enough to begin even trying to kill her, but the closeness of death would hardly make any sane human relax. The pentagram then began to smolder brighter and brighter until it exuded its own light and allowed everyone in the area to see fully because of it. The ground shook very easily as someone or something began to ascend from the large pattern in the earth. The bright glow had caused human eyes to be unable to see what exactly it was they had summoned but they no doubt began to fear that they had indeed summoned something whether or not they meant to.

“You who would dare to summon the likes of me here do not realize the grave error you have made! For that I shall see to you all be tortured to within an inch of your life and then devour you alive! There is no escape from Sole, progeny of the dreaded Orochi!”

A voice bellowed out and shook the very foundation Pia was forced to lay upon. The very voice had such an underlining growling to it that it was of no where close to being human-like. But as the glow began to slowly form a pattern upwards, it seemed that the very pentagram lost its power to hold the demon in place. A serpent like head slithered out from the light, turning its head to have one eyes keeping close view of the group of young women and upon its vision seeming to focus upon them it opened its mouth and roared, sending globs of saliva out by its massive bellow. Another head slipped out of the light and turned its head inward to the other but its eyes remained focused in front of it. It seemed to focus on the group of girls as well, licking its lips for what it appeared to be anticipation of devouring the girls as it had promised. Finally, a third stuck out of the glowing pentagram and fully faced them with narrowed orbs before finally letting loose another howl to them to signify their possible end.

It wasn’t surprising to see upon the second howl that it snapped them out of their stupor and a few already turned tails to run. The others who seemed to be inching away immediately stumbled to run when the middle head snapped very quickly at them as if he were truly going to eat them.

“Foolish mortals… they put so much effort into summoning a demon and when such a little threat is made they run away. One reason or another why humans should not play with rituals…”

The creature’s entire demeanor changed as the cruel girls left without a single look back. It was doubtful they had stopped running and would only remember after entering their dorms that they had left Pia to be ‘eaten’. Finally the glowing had all but ceased and Pia was able to look at the giant creature that claimed to be such a monster. He had not even looked to her yet until he saw fit to do so. The middle head wavered to her, its tongue flickering in and out as his body descended to all fours instead of his upright bipedal position. His mouth fully opened as he came closer to the tied girl, seemingly fully intent on eating her.

“Hmm… you do not seem to be a willing lamb… Pia… do tell me how you managed to end up in such a predicament that you were nearly robbed of your life…” he spoke very vibrantly, his mouth fully closed as his eyes narrowed to hers though she could not make full eyes contact with his eyes being absent of any pupils.

Fri May 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Even in the grip of fear and terror, what remained of Pia's rational mind tried to take in the details, hoping in spite of appearances that she could learn something that could help her. Her mind raced across all possibilities, fear lending imagination to what she could observe.
Are these human?
Pia thought so. So it was not just a monster attack..

Who are these people? Is it time? Am I to be taken away?
Pia knew some of the fate she might face, the fates of the girls that 'graduated', were taken away as slaves and playthings. Yet she did not believe it would happen this soon.

Are these students, why would they..?
Actually, it made some sort of twisted sense. Here, monster were reality. Maybe some would chose sacrifice another to save oneself.

Pia knew something of rituals and magic, and tried identifying something of help to her. Maybe, give time to analyse the situation, maybe consult the notes, she might have been able to understand exactly what her assailants were doing, and formulate some plan. Doing so while being strapped down on an uncomfortable slab of stone, surrounded by hostile people and in the grip of fear and panic was beyond her. She knew that the symbols appeared genuine enough, even if she did not know their correct use, and that the chanting may be an attempt to gain the attention of some sort of entity.

The pentagram began to glow.

Oh no! It is working!

Pia screamed, a sound of pure, animalistic terror. "Please! You cannot do this! Let me go! Banish it! Banish it, please!", she begged. She fought against the ropes, but she was tied up too well to get loose.

“You who would dare to summon the likes of me here do not realize the grave error you have made! For that I shall see to you all be tortured to within an inch of your life and then devour you alive! There is no escape from Sole, progeny of the dreaded Orochi!”

A voice made the earth tremble. With the light and the vibration from the rock beneath her, she suddenly knew what it must be like to be an animal on a highway, looking up, transfixed as a truck is heading right for it.

The creature took shape. Or creature? Was it just one, or was it three? Pia could not see it all from her position at first. It did not seem happy. Panic broke out amongst Pia's kidnappers, and it seemed to lunge for them.
A dragon!
It looked like a dragon. Pia had been tied up to be fed to a dragon! That was not the way Pia had imagined she would go, not in her wildest imagination. And here on Shokushu, there would be no St.George riding to the rescue.
That the summoners were taking off was little comfort. Pia was still tied down.

“Foolish mortals… they put so much effort into summoning a demon and when such a little threat is made they run away. One reason or another why humans should not play with rituals…”

Pia could not agree more. Especially rituals involving human sacrifice. Especially not with herself on the menu. The creature approached. Even if she knew it was futile, she still fought to get away, struggling against her bonds. She was writhing on the altar. Had the situation been different, she would have looked not unlike someone cuffed to a bed, moving as their mistress or master played with their body. This was terror, though, not pleasure. She was weeping. The faces of her parents, her friends back home, the few friends she had made here flickered past before her minds eye. How she wished she could have said goodbye, at the very least. Now she would be just gone, all that would remain an empty dorm room.

“Hmm… you do not seem to be a willing lamb… Pia… do tell me how you managed to end up in such a predicament that you were nearly robbed of your life…”

"Huh?". Pia looked up in surprise. The creature was looking over her, but it did not look like she was going to go down it's gullet. At least not right away. Pia blinked against the tears, trying to gather her thoughts for an answer.

"I-I-I don't.. they said she would be.. I don't know them.. I mean. I don't know who they are, or why they are doing this. I know one is a classmate. They said someone, someone I care for was in danger. I went to help, and they overpowered me. If you wish to know why they chose me, I can't answer."
Her answer came out disjointed and sobbingly at first, them clearer as she gathered her nerve. She paused for a bit.

"Are you not to kill me then?", she added hopefully. It was of course quite possible that this being, Sole wasn't it?, was just enjoying some idle banter before it's snack.
"Uh.. how did you know my name.. if you don't mind me asking, mister Sole?", she added, playing for time.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:26 pm
Profile YIM

One head, or more directly the far right one, seemed to regad her for what she feared and licked its lips before ever slowly allowing its tongue to taste the side of the sobbing woman's cheek. It seemed to grow happy by the taste it must've gotten and went back to the other two to consult them of her fate. But the middle seemed only mildly interested before sliding itself next to the quivering woman and seemed to stare into her eyes as if peering into her very soul. The glowing eye narrowed before the entire head backed off with a huff of smoke to float above the girl before dissapating.

He didn't answer any of Pia's questions right away but instead his head moved on their own accord in different directions, perhaps peering to the patterns on the trees that had been painted on. He appeared curious by the pentagrams but also seemed a bit bothered by them at the same time. He made a scoff in another huff, blowing the smoke away from his current view by twisting his head to the side to relinquish his apparnet annoyance. But instead of simply leaving them be, his eyes widened as his powers began to surface. Even the quivering Pia who was not entirely magically inclined could feel utter pressure of his energy exapdning before it finally seemed to rise to the surface in each of the head's mouths. In a blinding mist of bright dust the wind suddenly picks up and blasts within the area a very well managed gust of flury. The tree were impacted with this dust and the patterns on them all seemed to simply melt off into nothingness until it looked as if there had never been such markings before. Even the one on the ground had completely dissapeared with the only things out of palce being the poor woman tied to the stone table. It was only then that the middle head returned to looking down upon her with the intent of simply looking her over once more.

"Humans are fickles creatures. Even from the very moment they ran away frightened it was unsure of what your fate might be froms those group of female. I am already aware of their actions, but i was simply curious if you had the will to speak despite your current situation and position," he spoke with that demonic presence behind each tone of word, "I am the demonic entity summoned by this occultic ritual and would certainly know each of my summoners. Their thoughts and feelings fed into my uprising. I was even fed by yours, the sacrifical lamb of this ubringing and foundmwhat you are called easily."

"Pia... such an inquisitve name for such an interesting lamb... is it not beffiting the one who has saved you from possible demise be the one from which your death would've brought in the first place? I find it amusing... your very essence of lfie can be put to such better use then by you having simply replace what an animal's life could just as well been used. Do you not find it terrifying? To know that your death could've been avoided so easily? Your sobbing speaks loudly of how you feel. Your fear, misery, and utter betrayel to those who sougth only inflciing emotion or physical damage to you. You needn't fear me but simply respect and be grateful for what I have done... and what I can do for you..."

If it wasn't for the thick seriousness he seemed to exude over the woman's possible pains, he could almost sound as if he were mocking the predicament she was in. It was already obvious he wanted something from the lamb he had presumably saved and it was doubtful that this night would be the only day she would be in his presence.

Sat May 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Pia squirmed some more, but with less energy. To be honest, some of what this three headed being was saying seemed both cryptic and ominous to her, but at least he appeared to not plan on tearing her limb from limb. At least not yet.

Pia wished she could move. She felt very exposed as she lay there. If only she could run, or at least stand up. Now she was just displayed as a dish in a restaurant window.
And indeed, if Sole wished, he had a good chance to study his 'sacrifice'. Her uniform was a bit rumpled from the struggle. In addition to the standard issue, she was wearing a pair of red sneakers with white knee socks with thin red stripes. Her hair was bound in pigtail, but several strands of hair had escaped their bound. She was wearing her usual glasses, but they were now knocked out of alignment. Her breast rose and fell, as she was breathing heavily because of the agitation, and the way her arms were bound forced her chest upwards.

Pia tried to think. Maybe she could reason with this creature. It had mentioned the name of it's father. Orochi? It sounded vaguely familiar. A Japanese monster, was it not? She wished she had concentrated a bit more on Eastern myths and demonology.
"Uh.. is there some way I should address you?", she asked. "You.. you must forgive me, but I do not know, and I'd hate to insult you. I-I would be very grateful if I were to be spared, I hope you see that".

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

The three headed dragon simply regarded her in the most curious of ways. It was just moments ago the woman was writhing and crying fervently before him. Her erratic emotions were delicious to his senses and almost sent him into enthrallment and would’ve torn the woman from her bonds to have his way with her. But instead he had held back in order to a feel for this peculiar human. Most humans he had any contact with at least had some difficulties speaking well to him so that he certainly had to learn to understand stutters. But this girl had calmed down it seemed, almost hopeful he would no devour her and she was correct to think that.

The school prohibits such actions and besides that Sole had long since rid himself of the habit. That did not however mean he would not pretend to perhaps still have a taste for them. And this woman particularly had some will to speak to him without many stutters. He would have to do something about that…

“Your human perception of what to call me is for you to decide. I do not fall into the category of what mortals would call in respect and therefore have no need to be addressed to what other humans may be called. You can address me by whatever you see fit,” he spoke very vibrantly, narrowing his eyes upon the girl with a hissing growl to follow in his other two heads that followed his expression, “but I would caution you on your words from this moment on. Even a pure and innocent mouth must be held accountable for what it speaks freely. Do not speak so freely in my presence or I will begin to suspect you do not respect me enough to even offer gratitude you have yet to present to me even after you remain unscathed from this situation.”

Sun May 23, 2010 6:22 pm

A small, tiny shriek escaped Pia's throat. Or rather, the start of one, as she chocked it down rather quickly. She had a little knowledge of monsters, demons in particular. A few of them she had managed to deal with, at least to some extent, as they were clear on what they wanted. This one was unpredictable, giving her a glimmer of hope, then offering threats. It wanted something from her, but would not say what. Sure, a lot of monsters wanted nubile female flesh, but she was not sure if this one wanted it in a way she would survive.

That he refused to tell how he wished to be addressed made her hopes sink a little. Many western demons, at least those she had read the most about were big on titles and formalities. That meant they could perhaps be mollified a little by a respectful attitude. This one would not give her any clues.

"Please.. please. Accept my apologies, I-I did not mean to be disrespectful.. I.. Uh.. this one is just afraid, Lord Sole!"
She was beginning to blabber again. She knew she had to do better. "Should you deign to spare this ones life, be assured that I would be grateful.. If y-you desire me to do something to prove it, please mention it.."

Please, please, let me go!
, she begged inwardly.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

“You needn’t worry of me devouring this time. I have saved your life once… I would not have done so if I thought you were better as an appetizing dish.”

He prolonged his gaze into her eyes for a few more moments before his attention drew to the bonds she was feverishly pulling on. The ropes tied to her wrists and ankles were no doubt beginning to chafe and turn her flesh raw from the constant abuse of trying to get free. It would sadden him if he had human emotions to such a degree. But sadly Pia was in the presence of a being who did not feel the same thing she was. It was true he wanted something from her, but she would have to willingly partake of it in order for him to be truly pleased.

Raising his middle head to the sky, he made a loud growl before slowly it descends to Pia and lets loose as gas of some sorts to the woman. She would no doubt try not to breathe it in, but he found it humorous not to tell her it wasn’t intended for her but for the bonds holding her down. Almost immediately touching her wrists and ankles the ropes dissolved into a liquid and dripped off her wrists and ankles, freeing her from her uncomfortable bed and allowing her to stand up without much harm.

“There… that’s better now isn’t it? It’s the very least of what I can do for you, but I would assume you have more then such simple desires of freedom in mind. Consider it a token… your bravery and will should be applauded but I do not live on moments as such. It may do you little comfort, but I can read the minds of mortals, though I usually pertain to surface thoughts because really it is difficult to distinguish between surface and all around general contemplation… I can do more then simply free you, Pia… reading emotions is also a bit on the surface and I can feel what you want… your desire for revenge for those who played you like a fool.”

Mon May 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Pia carefully opened her eyes and allowed her to take a breath. She coughed a little, but to her great relief, the smoke was not harmful to her. Rather, she found herself freed. Slowly, she got to her feet, rubbing her wrists. Sitting on the edge of the slab, she answered Sole.

"Uh.. thank you..", she said, obviously relieved to be free. There was still the matter of not displeasing the creature in front of her.

Sole seemed to think she wanted revenge. Pia was not vindictive by nature, even here on Shokushu, were she had been given plenty of reason to be so. That her fellow students had turned on her did make her angry though, but she was not sure how far she was willing to go.
"Uh.. well yes. I guess I am kind of pissed.. pardon the term, Lord Sole. I mean, there is enough danger here, and then these people turn on me too.. I can't fight everyone! And.. I am tired of everyone walking all over me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

Sole was more then pleased that woman accepted the fact she was angry and could possibly want revenge for it. Though no human was truly vindictive by nature, to be turned on so randomly and without warrant would make any mortal want some form of payback. The draconic demon could help release that emotion with a simple nudge, but he wanted the freed female to fully want retribution for the wrongness she was dealt.

“Oh? Then perhaps you do not mind me telling you they will try this again then…” he trailed off, allowing the woman to come with the reality that the group of females were not going to leave her alone now, “Even now I can sense their surface thoughts. Some are hiding off in the woods, waiting for me to either kill you or leave you alone so that they can find a demon that will do their bidding more willingly. Such evil-minded girls want you to suffer for some asinine reasons that I have no doubt they will hurt try to hurt you even more so next time… maybe to even have your little Arabic friend tied next to you at another time. Will you be alright with that? You merely need to ask me to do something for you about them… you can be specific on what you want done and perhaps then they will leave you alone. Or perhaps… you think you can handle yourself? I mean really… you seemed so able to help yourself last time…”

A sudden flapping of his large wings brings the wind about as he begins to levitate off the ground. He seemed quite prepared to leave the girl alone if she truly wanted him gone. His two outer heads bow to her before the middle simply licks its lips and directs his view to certain parts of the woods once more.

“Even now they begin to sneak closer to us but are still out of ear shot for now… I will leave you if you truly do not wish my help. I do wish safety for you, though it seems fruitless at this time. But I’m sure you can protect your friend just as well as you can protect yourself. If nothing else, I bid you farewell… Pia,” he spoke with the middle head finally bowing and he began to drift higher and higher from the woman, making it clear he truly was going to leave her if she did not want anything else.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:47 pm

"Uh, wait! Please." Pia called out. Her mind tried to digest what Sole had said. Some she believed to be just manipulation, but some rang true. Would the wannabe summoners try again with another victim? Pia did not know, but she doubted it from the panic that had ensued. But could she know that for sure. She did not really believe they would go for Cala. For one, they would have to get to Pia's lover (or former so) first, and that was hard in itself. Pia knew. Still, they might try, even if just to get to Pia.

And that was a real possibility. Now Pia usually, perhaps naively, believed that most people, if they did something bad, would learn from it and try to better themselves, at least if they understood the consequences. But grudgingly, she had to admit that some would rather make sure it all stayed real quiet. How far would they go? Things would be a lot easier if the victim shut up. Permanently. And if they got away with one..

Pia looked at the woods. They were dark, she was not sure she could find the way. A lot could happen. And even if she made it home, she still was not clear.

"Lord Sole! Please, do not leave me here!"
. Absurd as it seemed, her best chance was with the dragon. "I understand, I need your help. Would you aid me, please? If it serves you to do so.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:41 pm
Profile YIM

It was a moment to relish as he expected a call for him to wait to come. She wanted him to stay and help her? Then he would, but everything in this world had a price to be paid. He would collect his pay later, however. But it would be paid in due time…

Landing softly back onto the ground, he looks to her with a raised brow if he truly had one. Her ever intent calls to not leave her were wonderful to him, to have this woman call to him so pleadingly that it would send shivers down his spine if he could truly shiver at all. “Very well then… what would you like me to do, Pia?”

It was a very straight to the point question as it seemed she may have ideas of what she wanted him to do in order to ensure her safety and those of others that could be targeted by the group of vindictive women. He would assume she had something in mind or perhaps she would let him have free reign if she didn’t have anything. Never the less, he stood looming over her, waiting for her to tell him what she wanted and then perhaps payment can take place.

“Do tell me if you have an idea on what needs to be done and perhaps I can accommodate you as such.”

Wed May 26, 2010 11:15 am

Yeah, that is the question..
Pia did not have a clear idea what she wanted him to do. Please stay with me until the bad girls go home? No, that wouldn't do.

She began with a few stuttering sentences, aborted before they even took form. "Uh.. Lord Sole.. I must admit that I do not know. All I know is that I don't want them to take me again. And that I don't want them to hurt someone else."

At this point, Pia hesitated a little again. A few frightening possibilities had presented themselves to her. Even if she got away now, they might try to strike at her through someone else. Komiko. Pia's Asian friend was frighteningly naive, even compared to Pia. She would make the perfect victim. Pia had to end this on her own. She knew that.

"I-I don't want them to be hurt, exactly. Not permanently.", she said. "But I want them to realize they cannot mess with me like that again. Mess with anyone! C-can you help me with that?"

There was another thing. She doubted Sole would do this out of the goodness of his hearth. She would see.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

"... of course I can. Hurt them but do not do permanent damage. I could just give them... a little scare..."

Sole's eyes blankly look to his left side, A crooked smile creases his large lips where they raise to show his long, sharp fangs. Licking them hungrily, Pia witnesses for the first time the slit in his stomach openeing. The slit reveals a vertical mouth, parting with a rows of teeth on each side and dozens of tentacles crawl out of this mouth, hissing and growling as the draconic demon gives a low rumbling huff to them. Two tentacles that had mouths suddenly sprang out, long and thick they were and severed themselves from the demonic entity. They writhed on the ground for a moment before springing to life and looked to him for instructions. Upon his head turning down and gesturing to that direction he had been looking, they give one loud hiss of understanding before they began to slither along the route they were shown.

It was onl a matter of time before Pia's ears began to hear the faintest sounds of screaming and crying, only to realize it was getting closer and closer. Bushes and thickets shook roughly as the frantic cries became more and more clearer to the human ear until finally the snake like appendages slithered out, tugging at the back of themselves like they had cought some form of prey. It wasn't until shoes and stockings kicking out of the bushes did Pia understand what was happening. One of the girls who had just moments ago tried to offer the quivering girl to the demon was now being pulled along, screaming and crying while digging her nails into the dirt ut to no avail. She was dragged along until finally the slithering snakes let go of her, but only when Sole had captured her with levitation and bean to lift her up to display before himself and Pia. The tentacles re-attached themselves, writhing in the opening and closing mouth as Sole's eyes nrrowed upon the floating, shaking woman.

"Hmm... you seem to have been the one who concocted this entire plan of sacrificing this woman here... what do you say now to that? Or better yet... what do you say to Pia?" he asks very vibrantly, levitating the woman to hanging upside down, just a few feet from Pia's face, as if emphasizing the woman had a few words that needed to be said.

Thu May 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Pia took a step back as the slit in Sole's belly opened. At first it looked like some sort of injury, like his belly had been slit. Soon she realized that it was a gateway into his very belly, and that slithering tentacles came pouring out. The sight made Pia grow dizzy, almost loose her balance, as memories long suppressed had been triggered. For a few seconds, she appeared transfixed by the sight.

She came to herself as the tentacles slithered away as big earthworms. She even jumped back, not wanting to get away.

It did not take long before the slithering things returned with their prey. Pia did actually feel some sympathy with the girl. She had been in the same position herself. Still, she reminded herself, it was better to scare this one now. Maybe she would wise up. maybe she would not mess with forces that were beyond her. Maybe she would even return home safe and sound. It was better than the deal Pia had been given.

"You.. you really have no idea what you did, did you?", she asked the girl. "You have no idea how cruel, how stupid you are? Have you no idea what the consequences are?"
It would probably have sounded better if her voice had not been quivering so much.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 27, 2010 11:38 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next