View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Getting information can be tricky for seifurus 

Post Getting information can be tricky for seifurus
Kaza was lazily hanging upside down from a tree branch in the gardens near the school. Her eyes closed and resting gently, swaying with the breeze. Hard times with the recent bad weather had halted her terrorizing the student body, giving the students a momentary safe haven. "damn rain...the one time it bites me in the ass" The succubi crossed her arms, licking her lips at the thought of all the delicate students waiting for her iminant return. "i hope you all rest while you can" The weather outside was still rather shitty, fat drops of rain pattered on the rooftops nearby. Lightning lit up the sky for a brief moment making out her siiloute hanging from the tree. Red eyes showing everytime it struck.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri May 28, 2010 2:25 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Getting information can be tricky for seifurus
He'd been restless all day, not finding one student out and about today and really not in the mood to go room raiding after having done that so many times lately, so he heading back to his treetop home as the storm had started. Thunder and lightning streaked and broke the skies and as he approached, the glowing red eyes caught his attention and as the lightning streaked across the skies, the silhouette of a succubus became visible. He'd never seen a female monster on the island before and wondered how that venom of his would fare against her.

Leaping into the trees, he approached the succubus, but a branch broke as he jumped off of it, nearly causing him to miss his jump, but he landed near the succubus, but he knew that she had heard him coming, realizing he no longer had the element of surprise.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]