View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
This demon's powers were maybe even greater then he knew. Ana and I were far beyond ourselves. Either of us would beg to be torn open to succum to the full length of the dark plague infesting what used to be a simple science classroom. I was entranced by the single pair of demon eyes, while my cousin was overwhelmed by the mob of piercing red eyes almost distracing her from her pierced flesh, almost. But in reality, it was impossible to ignore the groping hands, pulling of her legs, spreading of her thighs wide open so that yet another piece of meat could drive into her. The feminine flesh between her anal opening and her soaked pussy was being streched and shifted to acommodate more then one as they rubbed against each other. I couldn't see her anymore, the demon lord had seen to that, but I could still hear her cries. My memory was all that was needed to pull the pictures for my mind to visualize her in the darkness.

My legs seemed to unconsciously wrap around the hips of this controller of my circumstances, but my grip loosened as he pushed his body against mine. I could feel the tug on my inner thigh muscles as he spread my legs to his will. "Y-e-s ... M-My ... Lor-d",I again whispered, this time through broken breaths. Therion's thick mass somehow pushing itself inside my uteral walls almost made me yell out in agony, but my body flexed to receive every inch of him. I should have been afraid every time he pulled out and prepared to again thrust his fallus inside of me, but instead I stared calmly at his hidden face allowing his red eyes to devour me. His spell converting any pain to the feeling of complete fulfillment.

The nightmares that haunt my island dreams were in full reality. My breasts jerked as he slammed against me, and my ears seemed torn between the creaks of the table, the echoes outside my black fortress, and the deep voice drawing me deeper into his cave. My mind was as lost within his desires as his cock was burried inside my pussy. Therion could surely feel my tight passage becoming more and more inviting as my glistening lips coated his shaft. My softly heard moans were unneeded to prove my pleasure.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:02 am

The fury of the shadows was almost without comparison as they ensure every inch of Ana's flesh is consumed by their touch and actions. The shear mass of bodies around her would make it seem like one of her dreams. A never ending army of demons waiting to use her body over and over without every stopping as the shadows completely seem to consume her world until it would feel like she is floating in the void with only those red eyes to tell where the shadows were. Almost like a doll, they lift her body and drape her over one of the smaller desks, ensuring her stomach and body was supported while her breasts hung over one side and her feet still touching the floor on the other side.

In this position it hammered home all the more the image of her as just a toy for them as they seem to start lining behind her to take turns using one of her almost cum filled holes, as if seeking to fill her with as much of it as possible and ensure it doesn't spill out. While in front, one of the lifts her head before forcing her to suck upon him, making sure she looked up as the shadow's body seems to become transparent, granting her the image of her cousin all too eagerly taking Therion's member within her. As if showing her the prize she lost and how happy her cousin is to have won it.

For Alli, Therion doesn't allow her to know her cousin is watching this unfold, he simply rewards his most fateful servant with that which she craves. His member gains speed as her passage happily begins to make way for him to thrust deeper. Truly her body was trained to please him as he felt it almost urging him deeper, all too eager to receive his "gift". Not one to deny such an adoring fan of his work, his member is soon quickening its pace as he begins to hammer into her over and over with that inhuman speed of his.

"It feels like you were waiting for this all this time. Perhaps this was what you wanted all along isn't it? This is why you left all alone and entered my reach. You even lured your poor cousin here so she would be entertainment for me. Such a good girl you are my dear Alli, I shall reward you for such loyalty..."

Of course his words where just to torment her cousin further and corrupt Alli's mind all the more but he doesn't give her time to ponder it. His tail flickers around before it begins to press against her ass from below. His thrusts seem to grind to a halt for a moment as he holds her body in the air, the tip of his member still within her while his tail presses forward. Once both tips are within and he is sure Ana can see this, he allows Alli to drop down upon them both, impaling her eager body upon them.

"Ahh much better. Your ass looked like it was missing out on the fun, and I know you enjoy having both filled at once by me don't you?"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:12 pm

He handled my body like a toy doll, effortlessly raising me before the classroom unseen. I knew my dear Ana was behind me, I could hear the grunts of every thrust as they used her beautiful core for their pleasure. There was no place for guilt or shame in this ordeal, after all I was under his full control and deep down I knew it. My only purpose was to please him, but sadly her lustful moans and pleas arounsed me more and more.

I was no closed book to my Master, and he read the rivers that ran deep through my desires. He knew what I craved. "Y-yes ...", I instinctively answered even though I never had any intention of luring my cousin into his grasp or the grasp of his demon shadows.

Almost playing with my openings as a warning of what was to come, he could feel my muscles twitch against the tips of his apendages. "Y-Y-E-S ... A-H ... Y-E-S", I yelled this time on gasping breaths as he pushed me onto himself, barrying his masses deep inside both of my holes at once.

It would be assumed that my songs of tortue would draw the attention of all in the room, but Therion made sure that I would never know any other sights but that of his haunting red eyes before me. Ana was looking though, and despite her own curiosity, the demons made sure she looked for my grand impalement my Master planned for the winner of his contest.

Jealously was a great fuel for her lust and surely that was what the demon was playing upon. Her mouth was soon filled and she encouraged the black mass even deeper to her throat. The tiny desk could barely handle the rocking back and forth as the 2 shadows seem to pingpong the student between them. The rocking and squeeking of the desk grew more intense, grating on my senses, and then Ana's moans grew gargled and I knew they were again using her sweet lips to hold their seed.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:10 am

Alli was never one to disappoint as he feels her flesh all too eager to accept him. It was no wonder she feared him so, his power over her was quite literally corrupting her to the point she lost more and more each time she encountered him and now it seemed her cousin would fall under the same fate. Encouraged by her eager shouts, he begins his thrusts with eagerness, his member slamming within her well prepared pussy with growing force. His tail is quick to match it, thrusting in and out of her rear almost in perfect sync with his members movements as it invades her flesh over and over.

His eyes wander her attractive form before he reaches a hand up to grip one of her breasts and squeezes it between his talon like fingers. Slowly he applies more and more pressure before he grips her breast tight, his finger reaches up to flick her stiff nipple before slowly encircling it. All the while his thrusts below seem to be gaining more and more speed, slamming into her with such force that the sound of flesh upon flesh is almost as loud as her moans. It was all the perfect display for her cousin to behold, watching as he took Alli so brutally and yet granted her so much pleasure.

For Ana, the shadow puppets seem happy to take advantage of her jealousy, ensuring her body is never left unfilled for long. They formed the perfect line of bodies to constantly replace one once spent. Each time one shot yet another load within one of her two well used holes, another would be there to fill her again, ensuring she is filled to the brim with their load. Thankfully the ones at her mouth take alittle more time, giving her time to swallow and breathe before the next, ensuring she didn't choke or slow in her actions.

While Therion was Alli's weakness, the shadows seem to be Ana's as they treat her like their own private toy. The way they gather around her and toy with her flesh, its almost like they are her fan club, all too eager to use her and see her in such a state. Yet another cums within her pussy, withdrawing only to watch as the cum poured from her well used holes and down between her legs. The next decides her ass is the perfect target as it slaps it hard moments before ramming its member within. They don't take it slow or hesitate, her body well trained to receive them now.

Therion is of course curious how much she can take, how much can Ana and Alli last before they need to rest until the next encounter. He quite enjoyed the thought of how much this will haunt them afterward. Knowing how easily he can manipulate them.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:59 pm

If I had seen Ana's face I might have taken pitty on her. Her eyes glossed over, cum splatters hanging from her long eye lashses, her mouth continually pryed wide open as physically possible by each huge cock ramming her face.

Still I could hear the creaking and squeaking of the tiny desk my cousin was sprawled over as the furniture's metal legs dragged across the floor with every powerful thrust. My visual imagination could see every demon's cock right down to the throbbing black veins for I knew first hand what they looked like. I knew they were copies of my Master's male rod, the same one impaling me at that very moment.

"Ohh G-God", I repeated with each forceful thrust inside me, stretching my openings every time as he reached the even thicker base. He had trained me well and by now my body could take all of him as if he created new passageways just for his pleasure. The pendant made it for my pleasure too somehow, my innocent pink bud throbbed at his command it seemed.

My ass spread not as wide by his tail as it would be by his member. This would seem to spear me some physical discomfort after all this was done, but the two shafts drove into me with no mercy. Grating on the thin strip of flesh that separated the two pistons only hightened my arousal beyond my control. Almost unconsciously, I found my hips tipping into his entries, my mouth open panting and licking my lips as if dying of thirst. My huge tits bouncing and jerking with each impact.

"Y-yes... Yes-s..." I repeated. You could hear my words clearly as they echoed off the small class walls, but you could not make out any words from my losing competitor.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17