View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Revengeful Path (Therion)
About a week has past since my run in with the demon, long enough for rumors to have filled my dorms. No one takes the elevators anymore, at least not up to the 3rd or 4th floor, my floor. I’m in much better shape for it I will say, taking the stairs all the time. Although that even scares me at night when the lights are dim. I swear I see his red eyes in the distance every now and then. My nerves are not as calm as they once were. I jump at the sound of every creak of the stairs or walls, ready to defend myself.

Despite my bundle of nerves, I am driven for revenge. Every day before my classes, before the breakfast hall even opens, I secretly go off grounds to practice with my newly embraced weapon. The poor trees have been my victims, showing the scares I will leave on him one day, so it’s good I picked a deserted place, where no one will see the damage I’ve done.

The exposed black metal end with ivory bone swirled around a small ruby is the most visible part when it’s in my hair. It drew lots of attention when I first started wearing it, it’s gorgeous, but now it’s just part of my daily attire. I have it with me always with some or all of my hair pulled up in a knot tightly secured by the, ”chopstick”, is the only name I have for it.

It is the sharpest thing I’ve ever encountered, must be the type of metal it’s made out of. It’s been tricky for me to put the bronze base in my hair tight enough, so that removing the hidden 4" blade inside doesn’t cut off my hair, or my fingers in the process. I admit I have lost a few curls in the beginning, and drew a few drops of blood. I have to squeeze the ruby like button with one hand to unlock it while the other hand has hold of the handle, and have nicked myself a time or two.

I am much smoother, swifter with my chopstick then when I first started practicing, but I will be religious with it until I am proficient and deadly.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
The forest around the campus is the perfect place for many monsters to hide and of course, the perfect place to ambush a poor student lost. It's easy to be mislead and lead off track if they are being chased or worse. Therion spends his time mapping out the area. He gets to know the campus and the island. Exploring it but making sure to keep away from the territory of other monsters and demons.

He waited, until he could no longer bare it. He needed her again, to break her again and have his way with her body. He needed to see it twisting in pleasure and the expression she made as he slammed in and out of her body. It's not hard to track her after all, no one notices him until he makes a move so he watches her for awhile. Admiring her determination to defeat him but she is underestimating him.

But he decides to make it a game. One day while practising, there is a rustling in the bushes to her left and dark figure seems to appear. Glowing red eyes before it retreats into the forest. The sun is setting, it seems there is plenty of daylight and perhaps his powers don't work until it's night. The perfect chance to get him in a weakened state, like he caught her in the elevator.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

A few weeks pass and my lack of discipline surfaces. Instead of after dawn, because I want to sleep in later, I find myself in the forest after dinner, at dusk. I soon recognize my error in judgment when I hear a noise in the shadows of the brush near by. I looked and saw glowing red eyes looking back at me, and then vanish.

A tidal wave of anxiety crashed threw me, as my heart began to race. I stood frozen in a readied stance with my blade gripped tight in my right hand. I spun around quickly, blade out stretched, as the sound seemed to shift behind me. My body firm and agile was precise in movement, although my soft breasts met up with the rest of me a split second later, giggling slightly before stopping. My hair even more delayed, landed next on my shoulders and down my back to my ass.

I heard the noise again, rustling behind me, and my short skirt brushed against the back of my thighs. He is close enough to touch me, I thought with a seductive grin on my face. This time I didn't spin myself all the way around. I merely shifted my balance, twisting at the waist, and glancing over my shoulder turning my head. I saw nothing.

I waited, still and patient, fighting the urge to run, but I stood my ground and spoke, "show yourself demon", whispered words rolled off my tongue, almost playful. A game of hide and seek. "I will not chase you", I added, this time stronger, my stubborn will visible. And then there was silence ...

I knew in my heart he was there. I swear I could smell him, as I craved him, but no reply came. Is he stalking me, toying with me, I questioned.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 am

There is only the silence again, the sounds of her own breathing and the forest around her seems to be the only living things in the area. Perhaps she is seeing things or her mind is playing tricks but then it happens again. The rustling as he steps into view. His body looks much darker then before, almost like it's made from the shadows.

He looks the same way he did when she first saw him before, which is the first sign of the trap but of course she has no idea he has changed, using his new powers to lure her into a trap. His game of hide and seek has become one of hunting his prey and laying the bait.

The shadow emits a hiss before it seems to go for her, trying to grab her perhaps but at the last second it recoils and makes for the trees. Maybe he saw her weapon or maybe he is too weak with the sun still out. With only a matter time before it sets, it seems she has to make a choice. Retreat or give chase. Let him become the prey for once.

But sadly, he already has her, it's just a matter of time as his true form lingers over her unseen. Admiring her beauty in the sunlight, capturing her soft curves.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 pm

He then appeared over my shoulder, just as I remembered him. Tall, pitch black, smooth, d e m o n.

My breaths become short and shallow, while my mind tried to discern if he was really, truly there, or a trick of my will. I swung the blade in that direction, maybe his blood would be proof … my eyes blinded ... nothing, like I was imagining him there the whole time.

My hands dropped with my head. “I must be gone, loosing it”, I said out loud but to myself. I went down to one knee to catch my breath before heading back to the dorms. The now orange sky was peeking through the trees and dark comes quickly here.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm

As she turns to head for the dorms there a sudden brush against her cheek. As her top seems to snag on something before there is a sharp tug, tearing a large chunk of the fabric from her back and almost destroying the top completely. If she turns there will be nothing there. No trace of what did it only the torn piece of cloth upon the ground as that voice whispers in her head.

Going so soon. Is this your revenge? I expected more. I guess you are just begging for another round of fun...

Of course he is trying to goat her into making a stupid move but will it work. He is mocking her reasons for coming here like she wants a repeat of what happened before, almost like he doesn't take her seriously as a threat.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Shocked back to the reality of his presence there in the darkening forest with me, I inhale and blink slowly as he touched my cheek. Feet not knowing if they should run forwards or turn back, to escape him or attack him, I am still, frozen. He could have grabbed me right then, I was obviously unarmored for his sneak approach, but I gripped the handle of my weapon tight.

My arms crossed instinctively to support my breasts as he ripped them free of the tight shirt that held them. My nipples hardened as my body tensed, and I turned slowly to face him. I saw the piece of torn fabric, cream with black and lavender blossoms, laying on the dirt path … but nothing else. No one else.

I exhaled mixed with laughter, “you are toying with me demon, I guess it’s you who wants to play”, I mock him back. “I will have my revenge when I see your blood run free at my hand, but you are too afraid to face me, it seems”, my words meant to test his temper, but my voice was only halfway stern, the rest trembling.

I took my battle stance again, ready for him to appear, so I can strike.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Seeing her breasts spill free of her clothing is more then enough to get his blood rushing again. Remembering fondly how they felt to toy with. To tease her nipples and squeeze her breasts. It was almost heavenly but now she tries to hide them from him. Even when he got such a good look last time. He smirks, using his powers to form his double again. The shadow lingering in the trees before her a short distance away. Drawing her attention.

Bold words. But would you be so brave if not for that weapon?

As the double distracts her he carefully moves into place. His double charging for her, leaping into the air as if to land upon her and pin her under him. The moment it jumps he leans forwards and tears the back of her skirt apart until it reaches the waistband and breaks off. The clothing falling to her feet as she is distracted by his double seemingly attack her. But if she swings for it, it suddenly explodes into a black mist that surrounds her.

Curse you...!

The forest being plunged into darkness. It's an illusion of course but it means she cannot see where the way out is and where she is going. Perhaps thinking she killed him as his body exploded. That didn't happen last time so it must have been a fatal blow. But in truth he is toying with her, making her believe she killed him but will she fall for it. He died so easily?

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:20 pm

No matter if he stripped me completely naked to the cool evening air, my blood was running hot. It was either fight or flight as he called my bluff. Brushing my hair over my shoulder, I swung at him with all my might, hitting nothing more solid the air. His body vanished again, this time leaving a trace of black smoke it seemed, and I almost fell on my face, but caught my balance on a nearby tree. What kind of trickery is this, I questioned. I felt robbed, and my temper began to override my fear.

“Games?” I questioned the invisible, slowly pivoting, balanced on one foot. Half naked warrior in the woods fighting smoke, if anyone saw me like this from school, they might lock me up in the nut house, I thought chuckling.

Again, silence. . . .

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 pm

The silence seems to be her only companion now as the sun is so much closer to setting. Being out here half naked at night is a bad idea, especially with the invisible predator on her tail. The remains of her clothes disappear while she looks for her rapist. Leaving her with no way to cover up now. It won't be long until it seems she'll be walking around naked, easy prey for any monster.

The mist seems to suddenly take form again as the shadow lashes out. Grabbing her waist from behind and holding her firmly in place. But before she can use her weapon, her hand is suddenly stopped in mid-air as slowly another form comes into view. Her rapist but he's changed. Taller then before and more demonic with his horns extending around his head. His wings extended behind him and his glowing red eyes staring into hers.

Somehow there is two of him, perhaps warning her of what is going to come as the real Therion eases the weapon from her grasp and pulls it away from her. Running a finger along it's blade before he trails the cold steel along her stomach. Careful not to cut her skin but no so careful when he reaches her underwear. Slicing the waistband with ease and making the fabric fall to the earth.

It seems the odds have turned in my favour... but then again they always were.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Detained from behind by one, and another one stood before me, removing my only defense with ease. I was foolish to think I was a match for him, I thought, but then this is not who I thought it was. The fear returned in full force, my breathing again shallow and swift. It took great effort to look up at the huge figure in front of me, that seemed to glide in it’s approach. No wonder I could not land a strike at him, at them.

The cold blade provoked the muscles in my stomach to flinch and then contract as he cut through my only remaining clothes I had on. The loose tan sweats and panties, slipped over my hips and landed softly without a sound. My gasping breath was the only rebuttal. I gripped my knees together guarding my womanhood, then flexed every muscle in my arms trying to break free from the one to stop the other, but it was as useless as my chopstick.

My hair partially covering my chest was the only armor I had left.

“Let me go, what business do you have with me? Who are you?” I asked truly naïve. The voice in my head seemed familiar, but this is not who I thought was stalking me.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

With no further use for the tool he flings it to one side, the sharp blade embedding itself in a tree trunk nearby, stuck there until she frees it later. He takes the time to admire his capture, she is more defiant then last time but she can't hide she is still nervous and a little afraid of what is coming. He takes the time to carefully brush her hair back before placing a hand upon one of her breasts, rolling it around under his fingertips as he speaks.

Do you not recognize me. This new form is because of you, why do you think we demons hunt your kind. It's not only for the pleasure, we feed off yours and now I am far stronger then before.

He allows his head to linger closer to her face. Those familiar eyes glaring into hers as a slight jolt from his fingertips suddenly brushes against her nipples and surges through her body. The shock isn't enough to hurt her, only stimulate her body and perhaps make her jump a little from the sudden feeling.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 pm

I was wishing that I had turned and run when I had the chance, thinking these were new demons come to take my body, but now that I know … my pussy reacts before I can put words to my emotions. It confuses me to think I would desire him again. I could smell his scent the closer he came to me, intoxicating still, but I must resist and run the first chance I get.

He launches my weapon into a tree nearby. I made note. The sky is almost black now though, and my bearings are slightly shifted. I’m trying to make out the shapes of the trees to know which way to run first, and grab my blade if I can on the way. How will I be able to escape him? I plotted, with no real plan in sight.

He toyed with my breasts, gently stroking my full shape, tantalizing me against my will, or was it. Suddenly, a yelping breath escaped my lips, receiving his jolt through my nipple. Both tips harden, aroused by more then just the cold breeze. My whole body shivered at his touch sending goose bumps to cover my naked skin, exposed, vulnerable to him again, but now, them.

I could tell my pussy was wet, a slave to my clit that was now throbbing. I glanced at his red eyes glaring down at me. I felt smaller then before, tiny, as I hoped for his mercy. “Please let me go this time. Surely you got what you wanted from me last time?” I asked in a soft, but leading way.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:22 pm

A chuckle seems to escape him as she asks if he had not had enough after last time. His fingers moving in circles around her nipples before they pull away. His hands moving down further until the shadow behind her forces her legs apart. Leaving her pussy exposed and open as a single finger trails over her pussy's soaked lips.

You don't think I would just use your body once and then be done. How can I forget you and not desire you again. Your body seems to agree, it's already betraying you. Begging for more...

His finger slowly slips inside her pussy as the shadow moves it's hands to her breasts, squeezing them both and pushing them together so her nipples seem to be rubbing against one another. The shadow lifts her breasts into the air almost offering them to the real Therion who is more then happy to wrap his lips around them and suck upon the hardened tips rather playfully. Treating her body like a toy once again, for his amusement but perhaps there is more between them now.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Indeed he was correct. My body remembered all too well the way he made it feel. Any primal part of my being craved him near, inside me. Even part of my insane mind did too, the part that desired to be captive, but my lips I hoped would never betray my still hidden desires.

“Mhmmm”, echoes in the now dark forest as his finger slides across my clit, to my already wet nether lips … “AAhhmmm” sounded out louder, when it entered me, stroking against the ridges of my womanhood with the tip of his clawed finger. Slowly he moved, torturing me more, delaying fulfillment as he played to intensify my pleasure.

The other demon behind me, pressing against my backside and squeezing my tits at the same time my pussy was being fingered, was almost euphoric in nature. My body writhed against their smooth black skin. There was more going on then my mind could focus in on all at once, but my senses knew how to react.

The two demons seemed to act with perfect timing, seamless, rhythmic as if one. I still didn’t know where the other demon came from, but that question would come some other time, as my fleeting thought ended when my familiar demon’s lips wrapped around my throbbing nipple. He took turns, from one to the other, sucking them soft and then hard, biting the tip. He then engulfed one completely taking the nipple in past my areola to the soft skin attached, his tongue wrapped around it and pulled as he released. Then to the other one.

My moans were continual now, only pausing for my lungs to catch up. The warmth building inside me was all that protected me from the cold night air. Every now and then I opened my eyes to see the red tint of the steam coming off my body and from my exhales glowing in the moonlight. I was somehow comforted and maybe giving into his pleasures more quickly, knowing from past experience that he would not do my physical body harm. I was his now to torture, not even sure if I would run… but I think I would.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next