View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
It's almost amusing to the demon to watch as Alli experiences things from the other side and the more primal part of her mind begins to take charge as she responds beautifully to this technique toying with her mind as it must seem like she is the one tormenting her poor cousin who came here to find her and protect her from such a fate. Now Alli has a front row seat to her cousin's downfall and is even taking part in a turn of events while the real Alli lays upon his lap, her tears signally the real Alli is still deep down inside her. Wiping away the tears softly with his thumb he leans down to kiss her, smirking as he whispers softly to her.

"I always knew your cousin was a naughty girl but you seem to be even worse... getting off on your cousin's rape. Your already so soaked..."

Of course he knows the truth but he enjoys teasing and toying with the two as his fun continues with Ana across the room. The shadow puppets finding her quite amusing as she seems more then willingly now to accept them into her mouth and receive her reward down her throat like a well trained toy. Playing the part of their pet all too well as they continue to toy with her young aroused body. Pushing the thin rulers deeper into her wet hole they seem curious to see how far she can be stretched open as if it's a game to see how she compares to Alli. Exploring Ana's limits just like they did her cousin only earlier. Finally they withdraw the ruler only to allow it to slap against her rear with a loud sound that only echoes in the classroom along with her soft noises as she works.

After receiving her fourth load into her throat they seem to become restless again as one suddenly tackles her, knocking her onto her back. Lifting her legs they force her to bend her knees and leave her legs on either side of her leaving her wet pussy on clear display for all to see as she is held firmly in place. Unknowing to Ana, the shadow in question just so happens to be the one Alli is "controlling" when in reality even if she managed to regain some self control to resist, she'd find she can't help what comes next. As the throbbing member is soon guided towards Ana's wet passage only to ram inside her. The clear sound of the shadow's flesh slapping against her own as it's driven into her right down to the hilt.

With that out of the hand they force her to tilt her head upwards only to push another pulsing thick member into her mouth as she isn't let off her work just because they decided to use her abused pussy.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Alli:
It all appeared so real, and felt even more so. I must have known deep inside that I wasn’t surrounded, elbow to elbow with my kin, taking turns raping and gaining such pleasures from the student below me, but it was hard to discern it. I swear the pulsing bliss that was building with every thrust in my cousin’s tight pussy was in deed my arousal, and in real life my pussy dripped as my tears ran.

Her eyes did not look at me as if I were her cousin abusing her, or forcing her to do something against her will, instead she looked back at me with lust filled glances, equal to my own, peering through the red spheres of these demon's shadows. Her thirst only added to the sensation, and I rammed into her even harder, as my brother took hold of her face to join in, making her take his member deep in her mouth. Her moans never ending, and my own building even in silence.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 am

Ana:
Somehow any fear that had been present when this all began is now gone, transformed into excitement and desire. My moans were like purrs of a wild beast tamed as the shadow demon tackled me to the ground only to bury himself deep inside my aching walls. His throbbing cock met with the pulses of my tight pussy gripping tight to him as he forced his way inside me. I glared at his red eyes with heated passion of my own, almost daring him to give me all he had. Outwardly begging to be ravaged, when hidden deep was the plea for release.

Any focus I placed on the dark monster between my legs was quickly diverted to the thick meat being rammed in my mouth, my lips stretching to receive him. Breathing calmly through my nose as my passage way is blocked by the thrusts of another, and my eyes closed drawing inward to wallow in my lust.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:02 am

With Alli firmly placed upon his lap he allows his hand to trail over her stomach slowly as her tears flow freely. Carefully he traces his fingers over her soft naked flesh only to push between her legs once more, his finger thrusting inside her wet pussy's lips, pumping in and out of her wet folds. Almost in time with her "thrusts" making it feel like she really is getting pleasure from it as the powerful spell takes hold. It's clear it's corrupting her poor mind, making her not only watch but think she is taking part. That she is the one tormenting her poor cousin only then to see her cousin's true colours. That lust in her eyes, she was getting off on it, like Alli does after so many times he has taken her.

"Look upon your cousin... She wants you to give into it. It's a shame to leave you out of the fun too dear Alli..."

Slowly he withdraws Alli back into her own body, as he begins to stand up, lifting her into the air. His shadows withdrawing for him as he carries Alli to her cousin, laying her naked body down upon the floor beside Ana. Of course Ana can't do much, as the shadow tugs upon her "leash" making sure she focuses on him inside her mouth. As he thrusts in and out of her, loving how her wet lips drag along his length each time.

The one behind gripping Ana's waist tighter as it begins to reward her eager nature by pumping in and out of her wet pussy all the more faster. The frequent thrusts slapping against her rear from behind almost making her body rock forwards to meet the other's thrust into her mouth. The two in perfect sync as she is forced to endure it while her cousin lays so close to her. Any moment she could wake up and see her like this.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Alli:
For the first time during my assault on my own cousin, I felt myself withdrawing, leaving the body I never felt myself enter but was somehow one with. Like a vapor my vision lifted above the scene flooding me with horror of the rape, but it was cushioned with my removal from the forced participation.

Soon the reality of Therion’s support was all I knew. His fingers thrusted inside me, as if he was once again preparing me to receive him, and my cunt soaked his hand with my arousal. But he didn’t take me for himself, I felt my guts twist as he laid me down on the ground for the others.

Then I looked to the side of me. As the demon pulled his hands away from my body, I instinctively reached towards her, my Ana. Still in a state of awakening it took me a few seconds to realize her moans were of pleasure, not pain, and then time seemed to stand still as I glance around us to see the true pit of lust I was lying in. Now I was watching from a new perspective as the two shadows ram their thicknesses into her.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Ana:
This was not the first time the two of us were entangled with this monster, and it was equally disturbing to have Alli so near, clutching to my waist and arm while in the midst of my tormented pleasure. Her presence almost inspiring the demons to punish me more as the leash is pulled nearer to the thrusting cock gagging me.

My free hand continued to reach out stroking the erect members next in line. My hips thrusted to meet the phallus in my dripping hole, proving that my cousin’s presence wasn’t enough to silence my lust now burning out of control. I couldn’t seem to focus on her torment through my own muffled moans, but her grip on me would not pull me away, even if they did see fit to let us go.

I was torn deep inside whether I was aware of it or not. I wished she and I were simply tangled up watching a movie together. This was never in my vision for our college future of fun, and I couldn’t help but question if this was somehow her fault. Again, we are snared by this Therion who was surely only looking for her, and now I am raped because of it.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:25 pm

The scene was unfolding far better then he could have hoped or planned, he had only intended to toy with Alli and yet now he has two women to corrupt and play with. Already the contrasts are showing, for the two dear cousins. One under his spell unable to hide her lust and the other getting turned on by the rape, so used to being forced into these positions ever since she came here. It was all too perfect, these two innocent and kind women reduced to his own personal toys until he sees fit to let them go. Of course he won't stop toying with them now, this is much too fun. Standing over Alli he smirks, watching her.

"Getting jealous Alli? Your cousin is getting all the attention, look how much fun she is having. Don't you want to have fun too? She is trying to beat your grade and get top marks for my class... all the students seem to think she is better, are you going to just lay there and let that happen? I thought you wanted to impress me... please me... maybe your Cousin should be the one I fill next?"

It's tormenting Alli in her lust driven state, he knows how she looks at him, the closet thing to a "lover" in this room. The puppets are mindless, he is the one who pulls her strings and now he is taking advantage of that, making it seem her cousin came here just to spoil Alli's fun and take it away from her. Leaving her with nothing when only moments ago, it was her body they worshipped like this. Even Ana's expression proves she is loving it, wanting more.

As if on que the shadow begins to really pound away at Ana's soaked pussy, making sure the sounds of him slamming into her get louder and louder in Alli's ears. The force behind each thrust making ana's whole body rock infront of Alli showing the power and control they have, as the one at her mouth keeps slamming into her wet lips. Forcing her to take him deeper but never enough to make her gag, making sure Alli can see her cousin working so skilfully to please the puppet.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Alli:
His attempts to provoke me almost fell on def ears. I didn’t care to have the shadows violate me yet again, but I did, for some reason, care that my cousin would win Therion’s favor. He was my master after all in some twisted game, and if it meant I had to receive the others gladly, then I would do just that. I felt my own will weakening more and more, as my fight against my fears for Ana’s safety easily pushed down to be hidden inside my thoughts right along side any maternal instincts to protect my dear cousin, and instead, I joined her.

Slowly she would feel my hands glide across her naked body in search of one of the demon pawns. My fingertips found an impatient erection tapping at Ana’s cheek, and I pulled him towards me with a firm grip on his staff. My tender lips kissed his tip, as I pretended it to be my Lord’s throbbing meat, and I pressed my lips down upon it, forcing him inside my mouth to stroke against my tongue. But despite my pretending, I felt my eyes glance towards Therion, compelled to look for his approval.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:09 am

Ana:
It was almost a relief to see my cousin join in. I struggled against my internal desires to be pounded by the hugs cocks in my presence, and I could hardly bare the drops of guilt that seemed to seep into the cracks of my psyche. With my Alli at my side, as enthralled as I was, any resistance I had with these demons was free to float away.

“F-fill m-me-e,” I mouthed, looking at more then one of the shadows around me. As if I wanted them to fight over me, and take their turns filling every hole, I repeated it with a lustful whisper, “F-FILL … M-M-MEE!” As if possessed by my own primal urges, I wanted more of what they were already giving me, and any fears I had were gone. I didn’t care which ones or how many, I wanted them all.

A smirk crossed my cock filled lips as I watched my dear Alli sucking down one of the demons, and I felt my pussy throb. Her tits rocked to the sway of her actions, and I knew she wanted it as much as I. I hoped she did. I had to believe her desires were like mine, although I had a sense that she was doing this for Therion’s pleasure as much as her own.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 am

Once more, Alli moves as played. Like a piece on a chess board, she reacts as he wishes, moving to make her mark. Her body betraying her once more as she does all she can to gain his attention, to pleased him. It's hard to think this same girl came after him in an attempt to get revenge and now she is broken, changed into his pet. She must know now, the danger of being near him. Sure she will escape once he is done toying with her, but how quickly he broke her this time, what about the next? Her body may betray her again and obey him, what if it happens infront of a friend or another student. What if he used her to betray her friends. Those thoughts he leaves to linger, the power he holds over her now is a far worse terror then anything he could do to her physically. Any monster can rape her, but he has taken much more then that now.

The shadow puppets are more then happy to allow her to guide them away from Ana only to begin to use her body to please them now, trading one cousin for the other. Of course from being rubbing against Ana for so long, he cums almost right away down her throat, almost in time with Ana's own. Her wish soon being granted in some form.

"Good girl Alli, show her what you learned today..."

The two toying with Ana suddenly bring her back to reality as they shoot their load deep inside her throat and her pussy from behind. The hot and sticky substance exploding inside her as the two shadows hold her still making her swallow and receive it all only to push her onto her knees. Alli is soon "collared" like Ana with a tie around her neck acting like a leash as the two girls are left side by side as a dark thought slips into Therion's mind. The two girls lost in lust, how far can he push them.

"How about we play a game...You both know the puppets are no match for the real thing, you both wish to be filled with my seed. So I will reward... whichever one of you can make my shadow puppet cum the fastest. But I won't make it easy for you."

At once two shadows lay upon the floor, their members standing erect and ready as Alli and Ana are lead by their leashes only to be forced to kneel over the puppets. Held upright by the others so they can't push down yet so close to being impaled upon the creatures below them.

"Now let's make it interesting... you may choose, your ass or your pussy... which do you think you can make them cum faster with. You may only move your body up and down... and hands for support. No cheating... and don't expect them to move. You both will have to do all the moving. Whoever loses will be left to my puppets... raped over and over... whoever wins will get to go a round with me and then be let go."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:33 am

Alli:
I watched like I was detached from my own body as my cousin and I were lifted into yet another one of the demon’s arenas. I felt my insides churn as if I were preparing for a competition I desired desperately to win … and for the first time I looked upon my dear cousin as an adversary to beat. Had I known these shadows were like limbs to the one I chose to serve, I might have looked at this exercise differently, but as it was it seemed only the means to the end, pleasing Therion.

The pendant around my neck hung loosely, just below the leash that pulled tight, but not enough to choke me. My feet and knees rested on the floor, but many hands of darkness still held my body above the tip of the staff I would soon feel impale me. The hard tip of his member stroked my soft soaked lips coated already with my own juices that were only increasing with every swipe across my clit.

I could do nothing but wait as I listed to the rules as they were said to us. The winner to be raped by him, the looser to be raped by his extensions, either way we both lose, but in my thoughts of current I would “win” if I received him, my Lord. I had to win I though.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Ana:
The plot was thickening, and honestly I didn’t care, which or how many of the demons I took deep inside me, all I knew is that I was void of penetration at the moment. My clit tortured with every stroke across it by the teasing cock below, and my pussy throbbed to be filled again.

As if on cue, my cousin and I spoke at once. “Fill my pussy with that hard meat”, I spoke, as my cousin requested to have her ass filled. It surprised me a bit to here her request, but she was probably more focused on winning the “competition” this demon pit us in.

I wanted to be fucked with no concern of the end result other then my own pleasure, and hers of course. If she wanted to be fucked by the head demon, Therion, she could have him, but I’d never say that out loud. I would never admit these thoughts to her or anyone, they just wouldn’t understand.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Like puppets on strings they both react perfectly to his requests, in away both under his spell. Ana unable to fight how her body is now while Alli can only think about pleasing him and winning this to stop her cousin getting the chance to be with him. Both girls happy to please but for their own reasons already acting like two completely different people to the two cousins who also look out for each other. Now they are almost competing for the attention, hoping or rather wanting to be filled.

Listening to their requests Therion simply smirks as he settles back into his chair signalling for them to get into position. The two shadow puppets moving so that they are rubbing against the requested openings. Ana's already pushing the dip inside her cum soaked pussy while Alli will feel hers pushing inside her rear at the same back only to stop leaving the two girls hovering over them as Therion watches them. After all he said they have to do all the work this time so they have to impale themselves upon it and keep going until they make the shadows cum. The rest stand around the two girls almost like an audience once more to their moment of "shame".

"Remember to say thank you for them letting you have this chance to show your true colours and for letting you receive their cum when the time comes..."

He can already wonder how these two will react once they have had a good night's sleep and recover. Seeing each other like this and what he made them two, perhaps the two will come after him next time and he'll be waiting for them once more. Waiting to humiliate them and toy with them like he has so easily already. He knows their weaknesses now, they cannot escape him.

"Begin. Remember to make it entertaining, and try not to take things slow. That is too dull... I want to see you both bouncing up and down upon them."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Alli:
I knew it wouldn’t be easy to take his size in my rear, but I showed no outward hesitation once the demon said to “begin”. Hovering over the erect member I slowly lowered myself, spreading my round cheeks apart with my hands.

Just as Therion ordered, the shadow demon below didn’t make any attempt to help or aid in the entry. Surely only an involunteery throb or pulse would be the only sign I would receive before his explosion, that is assuming I am skilled enough to pleasure him fully, and earn the reward my master withholds for now.

I could have yelled out in pain as his girth stretched my anal opening, but I bit my lip instead as I pushed. Never pausing, legs quivering, and I released the grip of my ass to reach below and slow my decent. My eyes closed to hold in my disgust as I took all of his erection inside my tight cavity, and then I paused for a moment.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 am

Ana:
There was no modesty in me now, and the moans began to pour out, as his hard cock forced its way between my folds at my own will. I didn’t need to help or guide the stiff rod to my womanhood, it glided effortlessly on the slick pathway.

The shadow demon lay still as he was ordered to do, but I gripped his body for balance, as I lowered myself down upon him. His thick meat spread me wide open, and I licked my lips as the pleasure enveloped my core, deeper and deeper I pushed him. Then slow pulses, up and down as my descent continued.

I glanced at Therion, smugly watching my cousin and I as if it was a performance just for his enjoyment, but I didn’t mind. My eyes almost flirting with him as I took his offspring inside myself. Then I turned back to face the silent still one before me, to focus on the goal at hand, making this darkness erupt.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next