View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Going for a jog (Open) 

Post Going for a jog (Open)
After her interesting experience in her dorm room, which she attributes to a dream, Elayne decides to go for a jog to clear her head. She regretfully gets out of her long, flowing and silver dress and into a tight tank top and a pair of shorts that barely cover the entire of her ass. As she is new, and has not seen the campus yet, she decides to run round as much of it as possible. Soon she is sweating in the afternoon sun and decides to take a short nap underneath a tree.[code][/code]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Going for a jog (Open)
Kakumaoh wasn't actually looking for a student 'companion' at the moment. The girl napping under a tree was far too good an opportunity to pass up, though. He licked his lips as he studied the curves her clothing did nothing to conceal. Yes, she should be quite entertaining.

Stepping out of his hiding place, he loomed over the girl's sleeping form. "The things people just leave lying around for anyone to find...," he said, a lupine grin crossing his features.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Completely unaware to the extreme danger that she was in Elayne sleeps on, oblivious to the form above her. She turns over once in her sleep causing her ass to stick out in the air.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:23 pm

This is just too easy. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was a trap.

While he sometimes enjoyed toying with a student before taking her, Kakumaoh wasn't the type who felt the need to do so every time. Bending over the girl, he gripped one of her shoulders, his red eyes flashing in the sunlight. "It's dangerous to sleep out here. All sorts of unsavory types around."

Character listing

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Slowly her eyes open, she blinks slowly looking at the monster in front of her for a couple seconds. Then she jumps up and stifles a scream. "What...what are you?" she says frantically looking for a way to escape from this monster looming over her.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:51 pm

With Kakumaoh standing in front of her and the tree behind her, her only possible escape routes were to either side. Moving forwards, he positioned himself so that she'd obviously have no chance of escaping unless she tried running to the left. She wouldn't actually have any chance if she did that, either, but it would be easier to catch her if he knew where she'd try to go.

"What am I? Well, I've been called demon, ogre, oni, and a few similar things by you humans in the past. They're not really accurate, but close enough." He made another attempt to grab her, going for her arm this time.

Character listing

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Elayne instantly tries to hurl a blast of magic at the 'demon.' However, due to the limiters, it comes out as a flash of light. Luckily for her, he has a weakness to light and so the flash gives Elayne a perfect chance to escape, a chance she grabs onto eagerly. Darting to the left and running as fast as she can to the escape the demon thing behind her dress flowing out behind her.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 am

"GYAAAH!!!"

The sudden flash of light caught Kakumaoh off-guard and blinded him for a few seconds. This gave the girl time to get a good head start, but not enough to be out of sight when his vision had cleared enough to let him pursue. I really should remember some of the students here know magic, he thought as he chased after her, the eye on his forehead closed to stop her pulling the same trick again.

With his longer gait and greater speed, he was able to catch up with her quickly. "That was uncalled for," he snarled as he again grabbed at her.

Character listing

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Her demeanour changes. "What do you mean it was uncalled for? A random monster suddenly grabs me and you say that me trying to escape is uncalled for? Idiot." She looks at him with scorn, as if he is unworthy of her time. However, she also does not bother to struggle against him, content just watching him contempt.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:05 pm

"So you just attack if you feel slightly threatened? I'm sure that, combined with your charming personality, wins you a lot of friends," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. His free hand took hold of her arm, making sure she wouldn't get away again if she tried something. "It seems you haven't yet learned your place here." His arms duplicated themselves, the new hands grabbing hold of the front of her dress. "Or maybe you just need to loosen up somewhat," he said as he tore the garment open.

Character listing

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 am

"I know my personality is just amazing, is it not?" She sighed as her dress was torn wide open exposing her black panties and bra. Her demeanour changed again. "I...I'm sorry for being rude....please just don't hurt me." She looks at him with no trace of arrogancei n her eyes but instead her saphire eyes brimmed with tears and her lips trembled. She knew there was no point in screaming, after all, who would hear her all the way out here?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 pm

The abrupt change in the girl's manner took him by surprise. His empathic abilities, while weak, were enough to tell him that she wasn't acting; she'd gone from haughty and arrogant to frightened and apologetic in the blink of an eye.

His interest wasn't in her mind, though. "Oh, I don't intend to hurt you, as long as you don't give me too much trouble. Of course, as the Emperor of the Million Worlds, I can't let your attack go unpunished. It would set a bad precedent, you understand. Still, I think I can manage something that you won't find too unpleasant." One pair of hands began to roughly knead her breasts. "You might even find you enjoy it, if you let yourself."

Character listing

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:36 am

She whimpered slightly and bit her lip to hold back the threatening storm of tears that tok all her willpower to restrain. A few tears rolled down her eyes as he mentioned that he would have to punish her for her attack. Then she gasps as he begins to abuse her breasts, thoughts of escape and attack roll away as he names who he truly is, an emperor. She wants to disbelieve him but knows in his heart that he has no need to lie to her.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Taking note of her barely-held back tears, the demon smiled unsettlingly at her. "It seems you regret your actions. That may make things easier for you." He removed the torn dress from her body while using another hand to remove his loincloth. That done, he forced her to her knees, his erect member in front of her face. "I think you know what to do now. Doing a good job will go a long way to easing your punishment." He left unsaid what would happen if she didn't do a good job, or if she tried to escape again. Better to let her imagination supply those possibilities.

Character listing

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]