View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An evening's light entertainement. (For Beppo). 

Post Re: An evening's light entertainement. (For Beppo).
Beppo snarled down, his eyes growing small from rage, but hearing the sounds of kids walking down the corner, about to turn, he worked quickly, yanking her over his shoulder and STRIDING, faster then a car, slipping through halls and into her room...it was amazing, just HOW unlucky certain girls seemed to be. He locked the door, and threw her on the bed, creeping toward her, laughing loudly and looking as if he could EASILY kill her right here...

"WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME?! Hyuk hyuk..."

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Pia was both amazed and terrified by the speed and the power of the creature, how easily it moved without attracting atention. She suspected supernatural power. A giant like that, dressed as it was. There was no way it could avoid someone spotting it. Yet it did.

"WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME?! Hyuk hyuk..."[/i]

Pia was confused. It had seemed to home in on the tiny little space she called her own flawlessly, yet it did not know who she was. But on the other hand, it might just be part of some bizarre, sick game.

"Pia..", she said. "My name is Pia. Don't hurt me, please."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

At this, when Pia told him her name, he softened considerably, giving soft giggles and rearing back...it was unclear when he'd taken to riding that unicycle, but he did so with great balance, laughing as he produced the bowling pins and started juggling them flawlessly, his laughter high-pitched, goofy, and the epitome of the disingenuous. He slowly looked away from the ceiling, and made eye contact with her, those eyes, not smiling, not like his lips were. Still, when he spoke, it was high-pitched and friendly, just like a cartoon character telling the children at home not to run with sharp things, or to share with each other. Still juggling with incredible accuracy, those heavy objects whistling through the air, practically.

"PIA?! What a pretty name, Pia! Pia, do you....do you like....Magic?!"

As he spoke, he gabbed the three bowling pins at the same time, seemed to crush them all together, and giggled as he brought his arms out...white doves flew all over the room, some landing on her lampshade(if she had one), others scattering...but one, one stayed in his hand, as he leapt off the 'cycle and landed next to her again, bird-holding hand in front of her, eyes and foul breath, frighteningly close to her, now.

"Well....do ya?!"

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Pia blinked in bewilderment. The clown was riding an unicycle and juggling pins. Was he the mad one, or was she hallucinating. Dreaming perhaps? Pia did not think so. She suddenly struck out, and planed a fast in the wall. It hurt. Like hell.

Awake, then.

"Err.. I like magic. Y-yes.. No! I mean, yes.. I suppose..". She was bewildered. Was he talking about real magic, something Pia had recently discovered existed, or stage magic. Either way, she decided she better humour him.

"Err.. yes.. I do like magic. I did when I was a kid. With cards and doves and such.." She was blabbering now, trying to buy time and keep panic from seizing her again.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile YIM

(It appears Pia shall make her escape, ha ha.)

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2