View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Small Request (for Destra) 

Post A Small Request (for Destra)
This has to work! This has to work! Ishtar had pushed deep into the woods, where no one would be able to spy on her. She had a bookbag filled to the bursting point as she wasn't sure if she had everything she needed. The young woman sighed as she checked her school uniform for any flaws, this was going to be a formal request, she needed to look her best.

Ishtar pulled out an ancient book she had smuggled out of the library. She turned to the page she needed and began to draw a summoning circle in the dirt. The blue haired student was very nervous as she had never attempted to summon something before. But she had to make this succeed, as her encounter in the music hall had made it important that she get the summon the right entity to solve this problem. It had to work if she was going to ever hold her head high again in school.

As she finished the circle and her other preparations, Ishtar let out a loud sigh. No turning back now. With that the blue haired student made her attempt to summon a creature not from this plane....

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 am

Post Re: A Small Request (for Destra)
It had been a slow and boring day for Destra. It seemed that the other creatures were quite active today, which meant she barely, had to do any work and just feed off of the energy. This left her bored out of her mind however, as she sat in her small pocket dimension looking out onto the university grounds. There was suddenly a voice in the air of ancient magic being spoken that reached Destra's ears. For the woman doing the spell she was fortunate it was a summoning spell, which normally pulled into a dimension you were trying to summon something from. Destra decided to answer the calling card as it was going to give her something to do.

The circle on the ground would glow a faint purple, before it grew slightly brighter the light seeming to rise off the circle. Slowly Destra began to rise out of the ground. Her short sea green hair was the first thing to appear, followed shortly after by her maroon eyes. Her voluptuous form would be the next thing to appear, as it was clad in purple leather. The circle would stop glowing once Destra's feet were firmly in the dimension she had been summoned to. "I am Destra demoness of hell. What is it that you desire?" Looking out in front of her she could see the person who had summoned her. It seems to be my lucky night She thought looking at the well kept and obviously beautiful woman in front of her. The tight fitting uniform that accentuated the girl’s wonderful figure told Destra she was still on the island that housed Shokushu university.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Ishtar was startled by the circle activating and a person began to rise out of the ground in front of her eyes. She initially wanted to flee, to run away and hide, but she had to see this through. The blue haired student bravely stood her ground as the person fully appeared in front of her. It became clear that whoever this person was wasn't human, the ears and horns gave that way. Still she was beautiful and her purple leather outfit left little to the imagination. Still, the student was shocked to realized that the person in front of her was a demon from hell. Ishtar could just barely stammer out what she had to request. I-I would like to request for you to retrieve something for me.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:44 am

Destra noticed the girl was nervous from the way that she stuttered her request. "What is it you would like me to recover, and do you want me to just recover it, or do something else with it? Oh also try to be as specific as you can about the item." Destra asked as she folded her arms under her bosom. She just stood there in the center of the circle not moving. Waiting for the girl to give her a response on what it was exactly she was to recover. Destra was wondering though if this was the students first time summoning, or that the student knew the rules about summoning creatures from hell. Even if the girl didn't know about those things, Destra would get to them once this small request was out of the way, or at the moment it seemed like a small request.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 pm

There are copies of a DVD that has me in...ummmmm....in compromising situations. I would like to find all those copies and destroy them before the spread all throughout campus. Ishtar still couldn't believe that she had summoned this person before you. She wasn't sure if the woman would go and find her DVDs but she was the blue haired student's only real hope. At this point only supernatural abilities would save her from the most embarrassing fate ever.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 am

Destra closed her eyes as she was listening to the request. Destra inwardly groaned, as she heard that she was to recover a rather compromising DVD of the student in front of her. In theory there shouldn't have been that many DVDs on the island. From her knowledge there were not many electronics on the island, never the less in student’s possession. "Very well you desire shall be granted." A few soft spoken words in what seemed like another language were spoken, and then it began to rain DVDs. Granted the rain of media wasn't random, but focused on a spot near the edge of the circle.

Destra's eye twitched seeing how many of them were actually accumulating. How many of these things are there? She wondered as the spell finally ended, and the DVDs actually landslide a bit. A second incantation is spoken, before the pile of DVDs explodes, but the explosion had been controlled by some sort of barrier. The only mark of the explosion was a char mark on the ground the size of the former pile of DVDs. "Now that your desire has been fulfilled I will be taken my payment." It was time to find out, if this girl knew about the payment she was going to have and give for services rendered.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 am

Ishtar blushed as she saw the wave of DVDs rain down in a pile, there was apparently many all over the campus. Everybody on campus must have seen her. She face turned red at just the thought, how many people had seen her like that. But the student was calmed down by the sight of all those DVDs being destroyed. [italic]Well, at least no one else will ever see that again on the island. Ishtar breathed a sigh of relief.

It was then that the the demon woman requested payment. Ishtar looked up in disbelief for a second when it came to payment. Then she thought about it, of course it made sense she would have to pay her for her services. After all the woman did a huge service for her. Ummm....sure. W-What kinda of payment do you want. Ishtar kinda backed up a little bit reflexively as she said it but for now at least, she wanted to make sure the demon got her reward for the services rendered.[/color]

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 am

Destra watched the woman who summoned her take a step backwards with the look of disbelief on her face. Destra closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before opening them as she let that breath out slowly. "We'll that is very simple since I'm from hell. My payment will be your soul." Destra stood there for a few seconds before she started to laugh not able to keep a straight face. "I'm sorry I was just kidding about the whole soul thing. In actually we will just be having sex together, so if you could please remove your uniform. Other wise I'm going to have and remove it for you." The expression on Destra's face turned very serious, as she said those last words and started to walk towards the woman who summoned her.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am

As Destra began to take a step forward towards to the student, the student backed away a little in further disbelief. W-wait a minute. You're going to take me right here, right now! Can we talk about it first? However, the look on Destra's face reviled that she was absolutely serious, she really did want the young woman to remove her school uniform. Ishtar quickly began trying to think of other options, but in reality she probably was already out of options. She had already made her choice when she summoned the demon in the first.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:19 am

The girl was in utter disbelief when she heard what the payment would be. The woman backed away again, as if trying to keep a safe distance between herself and Destra. Destra suddenly stopped walking forward all of the sudden. "Fine what is it that you want to talk about exactly?" Her voice was still serious but it wasn't harsh or even menacing. It would be interesting to see what the girl wanted to talk about. She wasn't beyond reason after all. Destra just hopped it would be worth her time, and not the woman stalling or trying to find a way out.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:20 am

Ishtar was surprised to find the demon to was willing to listen to her. This was going to be a rare opportunity that the blue haired student could waste. Ummm, well I was wondering why you want to have sex with me. And if it has to happen if it could happen in a more private place. Destra's voice still had sounded serious and Ishtar could only assume that she had planned to go through with having sex with the young student, but the fact she was willing to listen to her was a good sign.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:28 am

Destra wanted to smack herself in the forehead for what the woman had just said, but restrained herself from doing so. Instead Destra placed a hand on her hip as she looked across at the woman. It is sort of obvious that she hasn't dealt with the demonic too often. Destra didn't say or do anything for a few minutes, as she thought of the best way to explain things. "You obvious haven't dealt with the demonic to often have you? I'm a succubus and sex is sort of what I do for a living. To elaborate I feed on certain energies produced during sex, and are only created during sex. I have some place we can go to, but I'm not sure if it’s what you want. The place I have in mind brings ones sexual desires to life, but other than that it is a very private place. Well except for the fact of my servant may or may not be there depending on circumstances."

Destra looked over at the woman gauging her reaction on what she had just been told. "We can go there if you like, or we can stay here. That is unless you have some specific place in mind?" It was better for Destra if she could get this one to cooperate with her. She did hate taking things by force, although there was something exciting when an unwilling or stubborn victim was made into a begging play thing. Destra would just have to wait and see which path this woman choose to go down.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Ishtar watched as the demon hit herself in disbelief, she didn't say anything for a few minutes. The blue haired student wondered if she had done something very wrong, and was sure she wanted to stick around any longer. But then the succubus explained what she was and how she how she fed. You have a place that brings sexual desires to life? Ishtar was surprised such a place existed and she was a bit curious, she wasn't sure she wanted to experience first hand. Are you sure there isn't another way to pay you?

Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 pm

This girl apparently enjoyed haggling payment for services and goods. Destra was beginning to wonder why this woman couldn't just be a good girl, and obey her. Now she had to think of another approach to convince the woman to cooperate. Destra figured by the woman's tone that she was somewhat curious about the dimension. "Yes, I wouldn't have mentioned it if I didn't have access to it, or didn't know what it was. Like I said I could take you there if you wanted privacy, but it seems you are very much against payment option number one. In that case there is payment option number two, which is for me to see what your sexual fantasy is." It sounded a lot simpler and more favorable then the first payment option that had been offered.

"A warning though there are a few ground rules with this dimension. The first being, that the dimension is a dream like area, which brings your fantasy into a plane of reality. You shouldn't fight it due to it being a natural scenario, unless you want it to become a nightmare. The second rule is despite it being a dream like reality everything is very much real. In this case I won't let anything bad happen to you. I doubt anything will go wrong though. Lastly it is your fantasy, so you should relax and enjoy it despite whatever it might be." Destra let the woman have some time to contemplate what was said. It wasn't normal for Destra to plop a conscious student into the dimension. She normally brought students who were daydreaming, or asleep into the dimension. It was much easier to manipulate them that way, since they didn't know what was going on. Destra just didn't know what this woman was going to do, so it was more of a waiting game more than anything at the time.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:30 pm

You want to see my sexual fantasy. Ishtar blushed a bit as she could only imagine the demon watching her as she engaged in her most intimate fantasy. Still it was a simpler solution to the other one and a bit easier to the young woman's sensibilities. The blue haired student listened attentively as Destra layed out the ground rules. I guess I would rather take option two than option one. For some reason it appeals to me more than option one. She wondered if she agreed to this if the demon would or would not become involved. However she realized that if Destra really had this power, she could just talk her to this realm anytime she wanted to.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next