View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Small Request (for Destra) 

Post Re: A Small Request (for Destra)
They finally had an agreement on how Destra was to be paid. Now the only thing would be to bring the girl to the dimension where her sexual fantasy would be brought to life. The woman would fell slightly disoriented for a few moments, as the two of them were brought to the other dimension. When the woman woke up she would find herself in the basement dressed in her gym clothes. The only light coming from the room was from wall mounted candles. When the woman tried to get up she would realize that she had been rolled up in a volley ball net. Two figures in black cloaks with hoods drawn over there head were standing to the right and left of her. They seemed to be talking among themselves, and the sound of their voices denoted that they were both female. One of them noticed that the woman was moving about again. "Oh so your finally awake. Don't bother trying to squirm free the incantation holding that net close is pretty strong." It seemed these two belonged to some sort of cult, and had dragged her down from the gymnasium. The only question was what they wanted with her.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 am

Ishtar slowly came to conscious, Uhh, what just happened. The young woman struggled to move but found that she was in her gym clothes wrapped up in a volleyball net. And she wasn't alone. There were two women in black cloaks, they were so well covered that only their voices let the blue haired student know what their gender was. W-who are you? Where are you taking me? She looked around it looked she had been drug into the basement though she wasn't sure why.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 am

"Who we are doesn't matter, and we are taking you to see are mistress." They would eventually come to a door with two more cloaked figures standing outside a door. One of these figures would open the door before the woman was carried into the room. The would close, as the woman now found herself in an empty room. The only thing in the room was some candles, and a summoning circle drawn in chalk on the floor. The summoning circle was very similar to the one that the woman had used earlier. The four cloaked figures would each take there place around the circle, before they began to chant. The circle began to glow a light purple, before the color darkened. A figure began to rise from the circle, but this figure wasn't destra.

The figure had features similar to Destra's though. She had the backward growing horns and the tail, but that was were the similarities would end. The demoness that had been summoned had pinkish red hair put up in a ponytail, so her hair only feel to her mid back. Her eyes were as blue as the oceans, as she gazed to the floor, and at the woman. It was as if the others didn't exist in the room. She wore a grey blue Chinese style dress, which hugged her figure. "Mistress we've brought you're daily sacrifice." The demoness waved her hand as if she was showing the lot of them away. The group of cloaked figures left the room, and with the closing and locking of the door the woman was left alone in the room with this demoness. The demoness approached the woman, and circled her looking her over and seeming to be contemplating something. What did this demon want with the woman that she had been brought down here.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Ishtar was surprised to find herself brought into a room with candles and a summoning circle. The cloaked figures began to chant as they began to start a ritual. The summoning circle began to glow as a demon rose out just like Destra. The demon however appeared not to be Destra. The woman checked out the woman as the cultists said that Ishtar was ready. Wait a minute....a daily sacrifice. She didn't like the sound of that, but the voice fell on deaf ears as the robbed figures began o leave the room, locking it behind her. That wasn't a good sign, as the blue haired student looked up at the demon. The demon looked over very carefully as if studying the woman before she struck.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 am

Coming around full circle, the demoness had apparently seen what she wanted to. "Oh don't worry I'm not going to eat you. Well not in the literal sense, since I have something more pleasurable in mind." The demoness would snap her fingers causing the net that was holding the woman to rip into two. It wasn't long though before a set of tendrils was restraining the woman's arms, as another set was restrain her legs so that both set of limbs were away from the body. The woman would have probably have noticed by now she restrained, so her body hung off the floor. The demoness watched as tendrils tore away the woman's gym uniform, and anything underneath it revealing the woman's curves and assets.

"I'm going to give you a rare chance. I won't sick these tendrils on you, if you be a good little girl. Let’s start with a name then shall we?" The demoness just stood there in front of the woman admiring her figure. At the same time though there were tendrils around the woman. It seemed like they were waiting for something, before they began to explore the woman's body. By the looks of things it seemed it was the woman's choice on what happened next. What was it that she was going to choose?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 am

Ishtar watched that was a surprised when the net wrapped around her suddenly broken in two. The blue haired student tried to sit up but before she could move a pair of tendrils wrapped around her arms as another pair grabbed her legs. The young woman gasped as she was pulled up in the air and more tendrils descending on her. With in seconds, the tendrils ripped apart her gym uniform, leaving the young woman as bare as the day she was born. It was then the demoness asked for a name.

Ishtar was a bit surprised by the demon question as the tendrils hovered around her, ready to strike at a moment's notice by the demoness. Ummm, you mean my name? I'm Ishtar? The blue haired student hoped that was the answer te demoness was looking for, for it looked like those tendrils were ready to take her right now.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 am

There was an unsettling silence in the air, as the demoness just stood there. Had Ishtar given the correct answer, or had the demoness wanted something else. Did she want Ishtar to name all the tendrils around her, or possibly name something else? The tendrils holding Ishtar didn't let her go or release her. They just held her in place as the demoness would walk around Ishtar again, only to stop behind the woman. A few seconds latter Ishtar would feel the demoness hands on her breasts, as the demoness began to mold them in her hands. Ishtar would also probably notice that the demoness hands felt like velvet. "What a unique name you have there. Now if you continue to be a good girl, then I can make you feel good. Be a bad girl and bad things will happen to you." The tendrils were still around though, as if providing a reminder to Ishtar of what could be happen to her.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:08 pm

The silence hung heavy in the air, as if the tendrils hovered over the nubile body of the student. Ishtar had wondered if she had given a wrong answer. Then she felt a pair of hands begin to run across her orbs, as demoness's velvet hands began to play with them. Slowly the blue haired girl could feel her mounds begin to swell under the demoness's gentle caresses. Ahhhh....what do you want to front from me. While she tried to keep her eyes on the demoness, she couldn't help but look around at the tendrils that had her bound and waited around her, waiting to punish her if she did anything wrong.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 pm

"Want with you; I thought it was rather obvious with what I was doing." The demoness would give Ishtar's bosom a hard squeeze, before one of her hands slid down the woman's abdomen. Her hand would eventually beginning to rub gently against Ishtar's sex. "Don't tell me you’re more interested in playing with them then you are me?" The demoness voice was somewhat sarcastic at the mention of Ishtar wanting to play with the tendrils. The tendrils would dart forward after that question only to recede back just inches away from Ishtar. It would be amusing to see the woman's reaction to the way the tendrils had just acted.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 am

Ishtar let out a loud moan as she felt the demoness give her a hard squeeze of her orb. It was then she could feel the demoness velvet hand move down her body until it reached her lower lips. Slowly she began to rub gently against her flower. Still the demoness wonder which selection the blue haired girl really wanted. On cue, the tendrils rushed forward as quickly as possible. Only at the last second did Ishtar scream and close her eyes. [color=No!!! Please I just want you...just you...to be with me.[/color]

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am

The demoness had an inner grin as Ishtar seemed to prefer more so over the tendrils. Touching the red crystal orb around her neck, the clothes she had been wearing would disappear along with the orb. The tendrils would fade away as Ishtar would suddenly fell towards the ground. Upon landing on the floor Ishtar would fell her hair be grabbed. In front of her stood the demoness as she groaned a phallus was coming out of her body. When it was outside of her body it was obvious the phallus was all ready fully erect and hard. "Now let’s see how good you are with that mouth of yours." There was a lustful tone in the demoness voice, as she looked down at Ishtar.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Ishtar watched and the demoness's clothes suddenly disappeared leaving her just as naked as the blue haired sacrifice. Then the tendrils that had tied down the young woman in the air faded away. She screamed as she fell to the ground, landed flat on her backside. The blue haired woman sat only for the demoness to pull her by the head towards the red headed demoness.

Ishtar watched in surprise and the demoness suddenly grew a phallus in front of her, as the demon placed her erect in front of the blue haired sacrifice's face. Not wishing to face the wrath of the tendrils again, the young woman slowly began to lick the tip of the phallus as the demoness demanded her to use her mouth.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 am

The demoness could feel Ishtar's tongue washing over the head of her phallus. "Good it seems you are able to understand instructions. I think you can do much better than using your tongue. Now suck me off, while playing with yourself." The demoness sounded more like she was giving a command then any type of praise. The door would creek open with one of the cloaked figures from before entering. The demoness eyes narrowed as she looked towards this woman. "What is it you want? Can't you see I am busy right now?" The cloaked figure only got in a few words, before a group of tendrils latched on to the figure and was dragged into a dark corner of the room. The tearing of clothes and shouts soon turned into cries of pleasure were soon heard from the same corner. It was apparent the demoness was ready to exact any sort of punishment necessary, if she was disobeyed.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Ishtar could only hear the interaction between the intruder and the demoness. Still the young woman's imagine what was going on when she could here the tearing of clothes and the shouts followed by cries of passion from the intruder. The tentacles had quickly exacted punishment for the slightest of infraction. The blue haired sacrifice didn't wanted to get on the demoness bad side. Slowly she began to pick up her pace as her lips slowly began to wrap around the demoness member. Eventually her hand came up to one of her own breasts and she began to massage herself and comply with the demoness's command. She hoped it was enough.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:59 am

The demoness would let out a slight groan, as she felt Ishtar's lips encase her phallus. "That is a good girl. You know better now then to get on my bad side. You don't want to end up like that disrespectful girl after all." The demoness would place her hand at the back of Ishtar's head. Though she didn't force the woman, she encouraged Ishtar to take more of her phallus into her mouth. The demoness would mentally cast a spell that would increase the sensitivity of the woman's body.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next