View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The cult of Ishtar (for... well... Ishtar) 

Post Re: The cult of Ishtar (for... well... Ishtar)
Ishtar could feel the heat the build as it became clear to the blue haired student that it wasn't really fog, but heat. She could feel her body began to sweat profusely, as her body began to glisten in the cave. She could feel her normally light nightie become heavy with perspiration and water vapor which made it stick to her body. She couldn't imagine how sexy she looked right now in spite of her circumstances.

It was then that one of the girls broke character. As Ishtar listened to conversation going on around her it became it was becoming clear this was some sort of film that was being made. The blue haired student breathed a sigh of relief, glad to have had her imagination get carried away from her. From the sounds of it the smiling one was having too much fun staying in character. The young bound woman thought about it a bit more, as the girls searched for their chanting partner. She got really angry realizing she had been given the scare of her life.

Then Ishtar heard the screaming, at first Ishtar dismissed it as part of the play of the movie. Then she heard more screams, bloodcurtling screams, screams of the desperate. Ishtar attempted to free herself but her restraints, but she was too tied down too well to move. Now all the girls sounded like they were writhing in pain. Well all except the smiling one who seemed to continue to chant.

It was then Ishtar saw a large tentacle break through the steam and twist and twitch over her head missing her by the tiniest of margin. Then the massive green and grey tentacle disappeared into steam. Ishtar wasn't sure what she saw. But after a minute break she finally can comprehend what she had just saw, and she realized she could do only one thing: Scream!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 am

Suddenly there was a booming voice, which was echoing through the cave. Literally. The walls were reflecting the voice back and forth through the cave. But then it would dawn on Ishtar that it was not one voice. It were five. It was a chorus. It were the girls, but they spoke so simultaneously, that it sounded as if they spoke as one.

Ishtar Ai Ishtar... Ishtar... Ishtar...
Whore of the Void... Void... Void...

The girs stepped through the steamup to the altar, until Ishtar could see them. But they weren't girls anymore. One of them had a large tentacle for a head, while her legs were slowly transforming into a slithering snakelike extension before Ishtars eyes. All over her body, as much as all over the body of all the other girls, there was change. Horns grew, and big bumps with mouths with rows and rows of teeth in them. Few features remained stable, but change did not seem to be correct word to describe them either. It was as if the girls were growing new bodies out of their old ones constantly. Features became partially overgrown, partially eaten and partially replaced by other features. Horns became Tentacles, tentacles became mouths, mouths became... more terryfying mouths. One last remainder of humanity was the face of Sabine... the nice girl. She was the only one which had managed to keep a human head at least. She was the one who spoke. And when she spoke it was with the voice of all five girls. And then the girls touched each other, and Ishtar saw how their bodies merged, flew into each other. And The Sabine-Chorus spoke:

"The sacrifice has been accepted"

A giant creature formed out of the bodies of the five girls... it seemed as if it was filling a pattern already existent in the cave with their flesh. Tentacles started to grow, but in several places at once, before they grew and flew together .Witnessing it, one could get the impression, as if something was pushing itself through the fabric of reality, succeding in some places first, and then pushing through the rest one by one.

"Your servants became my flesh..."

The torso of the creature seemed to stabilize at first. It still bared Sabines head, but it was already in the process of being overgrown by another head, which reminded at a disgusting mix of mammal and fish, with just the few fractures of humanity mixed into it, to turn it into a nightmare. (Sabine..., fractures of Sabine Ishtars inner lector would correct). There were several more pseudo heads though, giant bumps with terrible mouths, which were located around the head. And they were hissing.

"So you can be the vessel of my carnal desires".

Four large tentacles grew from the back, pushed itself into existence, while the lower parts of the body seemed to settle for a bipedal model for now. Four Arms grew from the chest, probably they did belong to two of the girls once, but now they were large, brawny and there were no hands... there were claws.

"Your mortal name shall be forgotten, and from now on you shall be known as Ishtar"

At first, a bump was growing between the...loins... of the thing, but then it formed. The glans came first, grew and somehow connected with the rod of flesh which emerged from the loins. It was a penis, but that was just a word to describe its function,not its appearance. At least seven testicles formed, each of them the size of a human fist. But like the rest of the body the penis was in the process of constant change. Tentacles, little limbs, bumps and ridges were forming on its rod, just to be overgrown by other more disgusting features soon.

"And now i will mate with you, and you shall receive my seed"

NOTE TO ADMINS: No School girls have been mistreated in this scene. The girls in the scene are merely an invention of the Progenitor to scare Ishtar. They only exist in the parralel dimension to which Ishtar had been transported before the scene even began.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Ishtar screamed stopped as she heard a booming voice or what she thought it was one voice. However it was bvecoming to clear that the one voice was actually five. Five in absolute perfect rhythm with each other. This was nearly impossible to d but somehow they were doing it. And slowly the five came into view.

Ishtar watched in horror as the women in front of her had mutated beyond all possible belief. They were growing horns, big mouths with rows and rows of teeth, tentacles. They weren't human any more. Even worse they were still mutating, constantly changing as they approached. In fact only the smiling one, Sabine, had managed to keep her head intact...somehow... Then things got really weird.

As these girls began to touch each other, they began to merge into one another. They slowly became something bigger against all logic, against all physics. Tentacles burst forth from all parts before merging together. It was like the women were becoming a focal point for something...something from the beyond...was entering the universe through them. It was then Sabine's head spoke as the five voices again.

S-Sacrifice, I don't want to be a sacrifice. Ishtar tried to scream again but her voice had left her temporarily.

The creatures body was starting to stabilize. The head had some of Sabine's head but it mostly beginning to become unrecognizable as mutatated further and further away form the Sabine's original form. The creature in front of the blue hared student suddenly grew a pair of arms out of each side as the four tentacles grew out of its back. Was this really happening? Was this even possible?

It only was then Ishtar realized that she was his to do what he wanted. He grew a member, a disgusting object that was constantly changing forming tentacles and formed bumps and ridges. As the creature moves its way towards her it mentioned it was going to mate with her. No, no. please let me go!!!! The blue haired student struggled to pull herself free but she couldn't move it all why she was tied down on the altar.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 am

There was an eerie pause, before the Thing steppped up to the altar. Somhow, the face had settled for a nightmarish version of the deep sea anglerfish. Almost no recognizeable nose, staring eyes, and a mouth filled with teeth, reminding at long thin milky daggers. The little lighsource hanging in front of the head to lure other fish was missing though. It was abhorrent. And now it came closer.
Standing before the altar, the creature, two times the size of Ishtar in height,knelt down, and the terrible face would come close... so close...
Alien, slimy Saliva was dripping from the mouth, forming thick strands before they connected with Ishtars cheeks, as she would feel the hot, foul breath on her face. But probably the most terrible thing with the monster was the gaze...

This was no gaze, with which one would look at another being, another living, breathing thing. This was the gaze of someone who was looking at the display of the butcher, trying to determine the most tasty part of the lamb. The one which was followed by questions like "Which part would you recommend?" But then it wandered down her body, making the abhorrent head follow, as it appraised the features, which were clearly visible through the nightie that clung to Ishtars body.

"I can barely believe how incredibly sexy you look in that thing, Ishtar. It is long ago that an Ishtar was so enticing to behold. To fuck you and open the gate will bring even more pleasure to me, than i thought, when i heard the voices of your servants. Together we will open the gate now. "

Its claw, one of the four, reached out. It touched her nighty and began to glide over it almost tenderly. But this was not the nice kind of tenderness... the "I like you, and would never allow anything to harm you" tenderness. It was the "You are new, you are mine... soon i can do with you as i please, and it is barely believable how much joy it will bring me" tenderness. It was the kind of tenderness, with which someone would caress the finish of a new car, or a new toy, before using or... abusing it.

Reaching her breasts, the claw would stop, and grope, as if it was testing her, feeling the firmness of her breasts, just to be sure. Another claw came up, four fingered like the first, and of giant size. One of them would have been sufficient, to encompass Ishtars waist, and the only soothing thing about that thought was, that the waist of Ishtar was so slim and athletic. Both claws grabbed part of the wet fabric of Ishtars nightie, and with a ripping sound, they tore away the fabric which was covering her right breast.

The... abomination gave Ishtar, who was helplessly bound against the altar, another intense "You are mine" look, before it opened the mouth.

Dozens of finger sized tentacles and disjointed little limbs where twitching in there, connected by strands of milky slime, which were following their twitching movements. The jaw semed to... dislocate somehow, almost like the one of a python which was about to gobble a victim which was too big to swallow, and all the slime strands would elongate, as the space they were connecting grew. And then the creature bowed over Ishtar, and she would at first feel the slime drooling onto her nipple, before dozens of things which the... thing... had for a tongue made contact with the tender skin of her breast, twitching and coiling, twisting and wriggling about the tender skin of the firm globe, while the sensation felt as if the monster was sucking at its tempting bud.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Ishtar watched and horror as the huge creature knelt down over to bound blue haired student. Never in her life did the young woman feel so small compared to the giant....thing that knelt over her body. All she could really see was the jaw filled with sharp teeth. The young woman tried to look as she could feel the heat of the creature's foul breath on her face as could feel the warm wet saliva on her cheek. It was only a sample of what was to come.

G-Gate? What are you talking about? I don't want to open a gate. However the bound woman realized she had little say in this, as thing was what ever it was in full control of the situation. She wanted to scream but the look of the creature alone prevented her from doing so.

It was then she felt a claw brush up again her nubile body as it slow moved its way up past her waist. Even the claw made her feel small as the creature could easily pick her up one handed. It slowly made it way up to one of her breasts, before groping it. Ishtar let out a soft moan as she could feel orb begin to be groped as the creature was exploring her mound. The young woman looked down to see a second claw come up for what going to also grab the other mound. It was then that both claws effortless grabbed her soaked t-shirt and effortless ripped it revealing her right breast.

The blue haired gasped as she looked up and saw the creature's mouth somehow dislocated to reviel dozens of little tentacles covered in some sort of milky slime. Ishtar looked in disbelief as the creature head slowly descending on her breast. She could feel the warm milky slime drip on to her orb before the entire dozens of tendrils began to play with her breast twisting and wriggling about her sensitive mound. The blue haired sacrifice could only moan as she began to feel her breast slowly being sucked on.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 pm

"You taste good... you are very clean and your sweat has the right acerbity"

The thing said as it raised its head to stare through eyes, that reminded at black rifts in time and space, at Ishtar. The voice was still that eerie chorus like voice of the girls, even if the constant mutations had left almost no hint of humanity in the creature anymore. And what it said was a simple statement, yet just like its touch, it testified about how the thing thought about her. One could have said that about a glass of wine too.

"You are the gate, Ishtar, and i will open it. Its not up to you anyhow."

The thing walked, if walking was the right word to describe motions which basically seemed to originate from a bad stop motion movie. Its legs were not moving per se... Alien footclaw was set before alien footclaw... yet the body seemed to ignore the distance in between. As if only part of its movements happened in the reality which Ishtar belonged too, while the rest was happening somewhere else... probably in an eerie dimension, where more of these things dwelled. It moved in cricles around the altar, but its gaze never left Ishtars body, as were its claws, which were gliding about the damp nightie. With growing terror, Ishtar would note that the dangling alien genital was swelling, stiffening... just as if it was a mans penis, which filled with blood, pumped by the rhythm of inhuman lust. But this human reaction made the nausea creating sight of the thing even worse.

"There will come more of us. We have been called, we can't be uncalled. And you are our whore and our gate. You will bring new fears and woes to your world, because we...."

The thing stared at her through the black infinities which it had for eyes again. Then It blinked horizontally, making milky, half-translucent protective eyeshells close about these vortices of darkness for the fracture of a second, before it continued:

"... will return through you"

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 pm

The creature continued to speak as if it was still the five girls talking in unison. But that was not the most disturbing aspect of the creature. When Ishtar looked into its eyes, the dark black orbs that were horrifically memorizing. It is said that you can stare into someone eyes and see their soul. The blue haired sacrifice looked into the creature's eyes and she could see nothing.

Ishtar watched as the creature began to circle around the altar. Though the legs looked like they were going through the motions as something else, something unworldly, allowed it to move around the blue haired sacrifice. I don't understand, how I am the gate. I.... The young woman suddenly stopped in midsentence as she saw the creature member begin to swell and stiffen, it became clear how she, the gate will be opened. The mere thought of the creature, doing that to her was horrifying and disgusting to her.

Still that was more shocking things to come. M-more of you. They all going to use me.....no...NO...I don't want that. The thought of more of creatures like the one in front of her using her for who know what simply terrified her.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Hahahahahahaha......

The creature stared at her now, while hysterical laughter of five young girls came from its terrible mouth. It didn't raise its head, which would have been more... relateable somehow, because it would have turned it into some sort of movie nemesis. It just stared at Ishtar, the mouth open, and the laughter of girls coming from it as if it was a hole to a dark dungeon where five young girls had finally found insanity. A hole filled with twitching and twisting limbs.

Do you know how often we have repeated this... discussion Ishtar? How often you have begged, how often you said things like "Oh no... I don't want this?

The creatures claws began to slip beneath her nightie, and Ishtar would feel the leathery, warm claws slowly detaching the wet fabric from her skin, lifting the nightie more and more, pulling it up her frame, until she lay almost naked before the monster. Her full, firm breasts would rise with every breath she took. It was not cold, so the goosebumps on it had to be fear.

There was a chanting nearby. Some sort of chorus, and turning her head to the entrance of the little cave, Ishtar would witness women entering, carrying goblets and lit candles. Their faces were hidden under red hoods, which belonged to a red robe which itself covered the back of each girl, while leaving the nude front open, for everyone to see. Every girl carried a dagger in a sheath, which was strapped around their nude waists. They entered the caves to both sides, one turning right, the next turning left, and so on. Under the hoods, It was impossible to make out the faces, but given the hair which fell from under some of the cowls, and the skin tones of the women, they seemed to come from every ethnic group Ishtar knew. There were dark, ebony tones, and skin like porcellain, red hair, and hair as black as the night. And they were chanting.

"Aishagga Nivur. Garthass Khalesh. Ishtar ai Ishtar thomagga Sanour. Ai Gorras no kleptra, in khus thai gi."

"How old do you think you are, Ishtar...?"

A ripping sound, and a quick movements of the alien claws testified the destruction of Ishtars nightie. With a pull the creature tore the scrunched up fabric apart, and Ishtar would feel the jolt make her breasts bounce.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Ishtar watched as the thing, taunted her with her own words. It still sounded like the five girls talking in unison, horrifically as if they were simply just extensions of the creature. As if any woman could become an extension of it. The thoughts simply horrified her.

It was then she felt the creatures warm, leathery claws begin to pull up her sweat drenched nightie. She turned her head away as most of her body began to revealed to the horrific creature infront of her. The blue haired girl was never so scared in her life. It was then she realized that the two weren't alone. She could here chanting, chanting of other women in the strange tongue. She opened her eyes to see various women in robes, and just robes began to fill the room. They looked like they were a diverse group and Ishtar was sure that every ethnic group on Earth was represented. It was then the creature asked how old she was.

I'm eighteen! Eighteen years old! It was then she saw a sudden jerk of the creature's claws and her nightie was destroyed, leaving her firm breasts to bounce for everyone to see. She was now only clad in her lavender themed panties. She could only gasp in shock of it all.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2