View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A short cut through the woods. (For Anairah) 

Post Re: A short cut through the woods. (For Anairah)
"Let go of me!" I grunted at him, trying repeatedly to pull away or somehow slip out of his tight grip. "You mock me, is there something funny?" I was determined to let him know I was no fun to toy with. He towered over me, so I couldn't see his face clearly being pulled so close, but my face kept bumping against his bare chest over and over as I squirmed to get away. I had no desire to be touched by him at all.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:14 pm

His mouth twists slightly, almost sneering at her. "at least You've got energy. . ." He moved his hands down, grasping each of her wrists, allowing her to pull back, calling shadows to crawl up her legs as he did though, letting her feel them lightly but obviously. "Yes. I find your futile struggles quite laughable." He leaned close to her ear to whisper to her, "You will beg me to give you release soon enough. "

Why wait in the shadows if I can bring them to you? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Shivers ran up my spine as his words pierced my thin armor. My skin crawled with the feeling of him somehow overcoming my flesh although he stood before me. No matter how hopeless he wanted me to think things were for me, I continued to struggle. I knew he was playing mind tricks on me to get me to be weak for him. I've seen that sort of thing first hand with my cousin, and I was determined to not be lured by his slippery tongue.

"I will never beg for anything from the likes of you", I said with strong words, although my heart was not completely sure how to back up my promise. I hoped this demon could not sense the butterflies building in my stomach.

((be back in a few days)) :-)

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:58 am

His grasp on her arms never slackened in the least as he adopted a mocking sneer, the shadows crawling over her thighs, than pushing into her swimsuit, he let them expand a little, pushing her suit out from her body.
"I disagree. By the time I'm halfway done with you, You will beg, and plead. But if you won't believe, I'll just have to prove it." This last part said with an ominous twist to his voice.

Why wait in the shadows if I can bring them to you? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:53 pm

I wasn't looking forward to what he had in store for me. Already his grip on me was uncomfortable, mentally and physically. He was making advances under my swimsuit, exposing my most private area at will, as if proving to me that he would take what he wanted from me. "Let go of me, now. You can't do this", I said as if scolding him, and all the while trying to pull away from him continually. He held only my wrists, but I sensed no vulnerability in him or his grip.

My only hope was that someone would be walking near enough to see my struggle or hear my screams, and at that moment I began screaming at the top of my lungs. "HELP ME, HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!!"

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2