View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A short cut through the woods. (For Anairah) 

Post A short cut through the woods. (For Anairah)
He was getting bored, which was dangerous, he knew. He wanted to wait for his prey to come to him, but he was getting too impatient. If something didn't come down the path towards the beach soon, he'd have to put his coat on and go looking for some entertainment.

Why wait in the shadows if I can bring them to you? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Post Re: A short cut through the woods. (For Anairah)
Some weeks have passed since the attack Alli and I experienced, and I’ve stopped jumping at every creek in the hall. Unlike my dear cousin, who never takes the elevator, I’ve found myself taking it every now and again when we are not together, like today.

Another beautiful day and I wanted to go to the beach, but Alli had tests to study for. I took the normal route that she had showed me many times to get to the ocean, but the moment I saw a chance to take a break from the sun, I took it. I could tell that if I just went straight on the wooded path I would still make the shore, so I turned right into the woods to take in a breeze or two first.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Feeling a brush over the edge of his field, he snapped to attention, quickly shifting in the shadows to see who or what, had tripped his senses.
Upon reaching the spot, he was surprised to see a very tempting morsel, and even more surprised at her uncharacteristically white hair. He grinned in anticipation as he gathered the shadows in preparation, watching her come deeper into the trees, and the shadows...

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 pm

“Aawww”, my sighs would have been heard by anyone near, but of course I was all alone. The cool breeze took the edge off my sun struck shoulders exposed to the rays, and my sheer thigh length swim suit coverup that barely covered my curved floated slightly as the air hit it.

After pausing my steps for a minute to take in the shade, my eyes opened again, and I was back on course towards the beach. You could hear the “clip-clop, clip-clop” of my flip-flops as I walked, not quite oblivious to my surroundings, but pretty close. In stead of looking at the trees all around me, I was visualizing the cold water rushing over my toes, smiling as I walked.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 pm

The Shadowkin wandered closer, grinning at the sight in front of him. With a chuckle low enough not to be heard, he started focusing his shadows to make it look like the path branched off, with his new one seemingly heading to the beach, while the other veered off further into the woods.

Having laid the bait, he put his attention back just in time to hear her sigh, and her suit fluff, giving him a tantalizing view of what he could have soon.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Still walking, almost skipping feeling so happy, safe and free, I almost didn't notice the split in the road before I was already a few step down one of the forks. "Hhmmm. Well I better go back a bit and make sure", I said out loud as I spun around to go back a bit. I stood in the center spot before the 2 paths, and it was clear to me that I had indeed been going down the wrong path. Changing course, I continued joyfully towards the beach, not suspecting at all that I had made a couple of wrong decisions this morning.

I paused again and began to dig in my bag to fish out my bottle of water, took my time to undo the cap, and took a long sip or two. I giggled as I seemed to be having a problem keeping the water in my mouth as it dripped down onto my shirt just above the nipple on my right breast. I'd be completely wet soon enough so it really didn't matter, but I brushed it off anyways, causing the firm orb to bounce back into place when my hand released.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 pm

As she kept walking, right past his trick, he cursed mentally, flowing to catch her, only to see her backtrack and go down his path. With a relieved sigh, he backed up and started trailing after her from a slight distance. That's better, just a little further
She stopped, giving him a chance to come up beside her, in the shadows, just in time to see her flick a drop of water, making her breast jiggle pleasantly for him. His desire was beginning to overtake his patience for the tease in front of him.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 pm

As hot as it was out, the wet spot on my cover-up would surely be dry by the time I get there. I returned to smiling and walking, and a slight quiet humming of no song in particular was vibrating through my closed lips. "I thought I'd be there by now", my words broke the humming for a second, and then I returned to the soft melody as my breasts and hips seemed to move in time.

I had been in the forest long enough that my visions of the beach turned to views of leaves as the woods I was walking through seemed to be getting thicker and darker, instead of lighter as I expected would happen approaching the ocean.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:27 pm

He grinned, watching her breasts swaying as she sauntered on. As she spoke, he gathered the shadows in preparation, stepping out right beside her, his wings folded behind him, showing off his inhumanly pale, hairless chest, marred only by the small scar in the center of it, and the dark pants over his clawed feet, but the thing that attracted her gaze most was his eyes, Gold, surrounded by blue. "You are here." his voice low, almost a whisper.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 pm

As if the woods were not getting creepy enough on there own, I suddenly saw a large figure appear besides me. I jumped in the opposite direction and screamed instinctively as my eyes got large, trying to focus not only on the image before me, but the situation I was in. My scream was more from being startled then the fact of knowing I was in danger, although there was a good chance of it.

“I am here?” questioning his comment. I noticed his wings, clawed feet, and then the bare chest leading to his face and eyes, and I took a step backwards. He did not look like the only demon I had met weeks ago, but he looked like a demon none the less. I could only think that this one had similar plans for me. “What do you want with me?” was my first plan of action, the second would be to run.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:35 pm

He grinned internally, keeping his face schooled to stillness, as he saw her jump, making her breasts sway pleasantly.
"Yes. You are here, where I am very nearly at the peak of my power." He was already dissipating the shadows that made the path, and gathering several others should she choose to run, as her tensing hinted. "As for what I want with you... Well, I want pleasure." He leaned close enough for her to feel the cold rolling off of his body, his breath a near icy blast on her beautiful white hair.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 pm

The mention of power sent chills up my spine confirming that my eyes were not playing tricks on me, and that this indeed was some sort of demon. My muscles tensed even more as he came closer to cast goose bumps into my flesh. My brain began working overtime, assuring me that it was now or never, and that my legs could start running at any time now, because “frozen in place” was not a good offensive stance.

Well aware that his pleasure would probably not be the same as mine, I figured I shouldn’t stand around to find out. “GO!!GO!!GO!!” my inner voice yelled to my body, and as my arms stretched forward away from the demon, reaching for the beach I should have been at already, my feet finally followed as quickly as they could.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:31 am

He chuckled aloud as she tensed, than started running. "I was hoping for a bit of sport! " He spoke loud enough to be certain she heard him, waiting until she was out of sight to fade into the shadows, easily skimming to catch up to her. He watched for a moment, nearly mesmerized by the heavy sway of her luscious breasts, Enough! Take her! With the mental shout, he pounced, springing out a couple feet in front of her, his arms wide open in the hope she couldn't stop or change directions in time...

Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:13 pm

I ran as fast as my flp-flopped feet would take me, and when I had gotten far enough away to think about looking back to see if the coast was clear, "Uuuhfff", a forced exhale as I slammed into ... him. It took me a second to even realize what I had run into, what had appeared in front of me out of thin air. My arms automatically flew up in front of me, wedged between my soft chest and his firm chest, to ward off the imminent danger I didn't even really comprehend just yet.

"Leave . Me . Be .. !!", I halfway yelled trying to catch my breath and jerking back away from him.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:49 pm

He smiled down at her, not moving at all as she ran into him, other than to quickly wrap his arms around the beautiful young woman, pressing her tightly to him, pinning her arms between them in the process. "That's a good girl, coming right to me." He spoke, tauntingly.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next