View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Underground chase (Vaaloris). 

Post Underground chase (Vaaloris).
"Right.. this must be here..", Pia said aloud, looking around at the terrain. She wiped sweat of her brow, and started rummaging through her backpack. Pia was wearing a pink top, and a blue denim skirt. The pink top had a rather low neckline, and droplets of sweat ran down her cleavage. The swell of her breasts and the curves of her thighs were slightly tanner than the rest, testament of the strong sun on the tropical island. Pia wore tinted glasses, protecting her eyes from the beaming sun.

Pia pulled out a notebook, and consulted it briefly. The reason she was here was because of a special project of hers. Pia was something akin to an amateur occultist, and having heard that there was supposedly sites of mystical convergence on the island, was determined to find them. According to her own theories of how ley lines worked, this should be a spot. Carefully she concentrated, breathed slowly and closed her eyes, trying to see using her inner senses. It was a technique called mana sight or mana vision, a method of perceiving psychic energy.

Nothing. Either she was wrong, or her mind was not subtle enough to catch on. "Well, that is one more pet theory gone down the drain", she muttered.

Releasing her breath, she took a breath and took a step back.

And then the ground gave way beneath her. Unknown to her, she was on top of a cave complex, and she was top of an opening, just covered by vegetation. Pia plummeted down with a shrill shriek.The drop was not that long, maybe 15 feet, but she would likely have injured herself, had the ground beneath her not been soft, covered by fine sand. Pia was down on the ground, on all four, dizzy but uninjured, her skirt riding high, revealing a glimpse of her pink and baby blue panties.

She was encircled by light from the hole above her. There were tunnels going in three directions. Maybe they had been carved out by the water, at least Pia thought she could hear the sound of waves from far away.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Underground chase (Vaaloris).
Taking in the lay of the land, still new to the island I spotted an unfamiliar student approaching me. I decided to tag along unseen, watching this girl from the trees around her, as she wondered quite far from school grounds. I was so curious to see where she was heading, that I didn’t do anything to impede her natural path. I followed her trail of blonde hair and the sweet scent that was picked up by the slight breeze.

I enjoyed her seeing her pink top bounce and jiggle while she walked with purpose, her breasts would surely be a sight to see once bare in the clutches of my hands. I can wait though. No need to rush this, it’s far too amusing playing spy. Her legs are bare already, so one lick from my tongue would start my fun, the second I get bored of this.

She paused, and seemed to have reached her destination, although I saw nothing obvious about her location. I came a bit closer, still cloaked, so as not to draw her attention, and an unforeseen event happened. I chuckled inside, because I didn’t think she planned to fall into the earth like that, and she screamed as she fell all the way down. I came to the opening in the ground where she was last standing, and grinned peering into the dark hole. She had managed to find a cave, deep underground, but it didn’t appear as this was what she was looking for. She was on all fours and looked undamaged from the fall, so I waited, and again simply watched. This time it would be to see if she would try to climb out, or if she would venture deeper into the dark cave. Either way I would be near.

PM us any time to RP :wink:

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 am

Pia rose slowly, giving the hidden observer another chance to take a good look at her. She was not particularly tall, indeed she was a bit under average in her native Scandinavia. While she might envy any tall, long legged beauty, her won legs were not that bad, with muscles shaped by swimming and rollerblading. Her figure was womanly, hourglass shaped, with a relatively thin waist, a rounder, slightly pear shaped butt, and prominent breast.

Pia looked up at the opening above her. It was in the roof of the cave. Pia was not an expert on geology, but she guessed the cave had been gradually widened until the thin roof had given in. She had read that sometimes water would run in, and create a deep underground pool. Sink-holes, they were called. Pia seriously doubted she could climb up. She would have to scale the wall somehow, and then get across the roof to the opening. She just couldn't see how that was done.

She looked around herself. She had to find a way out, somehow. She could either hope there was an opening aboveground, or try to go in the direction of the water, and try to swim out. She had no idea if any were possible. Crying for help was not a good option. She had not seen any other students nearby, and there might be monsters here. Pia shuddered.

"Well.. I got to go somewhere.."

Pia headed for one of the tunnels, this one heading slightly downwards. The light from the opening was at her back, the white sand all she could see down the tunnel.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

I rather enjoyed the view of the trapped beauty below me as she looked up from the small hole to again see the sky. I regretted now not having added a bit of aphrodisiac to the mix, because I could imagine her desire to touch herself would be taking over right now. Deep in the darkness, she would put aside her rational thought of escaping her earthly prison in exchange for the enjoyment of her own fingers.

Ah, a brave one, or a trapped one, I chuckled again. The girl with the long blonde hair had moved away from the opening separating herself from the air above ground. I knew I needed to jump down, but it was a risk of showing myself. If she was near the opening still she might hear me, or see my decent only from the falling debris that would come with me. The later would be easy for her mind to overlook, the first, not so much. Either way it would be fun to see her panic again, as the blood pumps quickly through her veins. I slight grin met my lips upon the imagined sight. Otherwise, if she has ventured deeper under the earth, I will feel more at home then she would making the playing ground even more tipped, in my favor.

A slight thud was made as my graceful decent brought my feet to the meet the ground. I froze the moment my full weight was stable, allowing the few tiny rocks and bits of earth to tumble down with the sounds of heavy rain. “Now where might she be”, I thought as my eyes began to adjust to the light.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:16 pm

OK. This is stupid. I can't see a thing.

Pia had ventured far enough that the light from the hole she had fallen into did not help her any more. She stopped. Going further without seeing would only put her at risk. What would she do?

Pia slapped her forehead. She had forgotten about her backpack. Had she brought it with her in the fall? Pia suddenly remembered putting a small flash light in it, a precaution in case her return to campus would be delayed until after nightfall. But no. She had taken off her backpack before she had fallen in. Pia could have kicked herself. What was she to do?

Her thoughts were interrupted by something like a bump. It came from where she had come from. Her hearth almost skipped a bit. Maybe someone had come to help? Pia almost shouted out, but held back at the last second, even physically covering her mouth with her hand. It could just as easily have been a monster. Pia forced herself to be completely still, listening for any movement.

(OOC: Sorry about the late reply. RL is busy now, to say the least.)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm
Profile YIM

((no worries)) :-)

I can see very well in daylight, and in the dark of night, so this added no complication for me. Nocturnal attributes are strong in my species, and it makes it quite easy to hunt for prey at night or in dark caves, when most of my victims only see well in the light. I brushed off any dust that would have given away my location, making my cloaked body visible, and stepped slowly out of the beam of light illuminating the small spot of ground where I was standing. Once in the dark, I let the rest of my adaptations take place to be more effective in my new environment.

There appeared to be more then one way to go, but the tracks on the ground were like breadcrumbs left by the two little children in a human tale I once heard. I couldn’t help but chuckle inside at the ease of it. I walked into the decent of light, and embraced the darkness flowing through the air to greet me. I grinned with contained excitement as the anticipation of relived hunts of my past began to rush through me. I controlled my breathing, slow and shallow to keep my approach silent. Caves echo all sounds. She would not know I was there until it was too late, until after I tasted the sweat on her heated skin. One lick would be enough to get things started for her, but my body was already becoming primed for our time together.

I paused motionless close to the wall of the tall darkening cave as soon as I spotted the curious beauty stopped just before me. No doubt why she had stopped here, the light was all but gone in one more step. I could see the worried look on her face, as she processed how she was going to get out of her situation, I again was amused. Instead of coming from the darkness, my first contact was from the lighter side of the cave, feeding my curiosity of which way she would run, or would she? My favorite spot is the inner most part of the upper thighs, and her skirt gave me easy access. In one visible flash of green below her, my tongue grazed her soft skin, so far up her skirt I could sense the crouch of her panties near.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Soft. Slightly wet. Her skin registered the sensory input before her brain had the chance to figure things out. A tongue traced her skin, running along her skin, which now grew goosebumps from the sensation. It went upwards, to the spot were her lower body met inner thigh, right next to the curving mound of her sex, right next to her soft panties.

A tongue. It took a split second for Pia's mind to recognize the feeling. A tongue touched her. Someone was licking her. How erotic had it not been, had it been the touch of a lover? Now it was horrifying.

Pia screamed, a pure, silver note of fear, echoing in the dark cave.

Then sense seemed to return to her, and Pia flung herself away. She landed on all fours, but quickly got on her legs, and started running away from where she believed the creature to be, into the darkness.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

This pretty blonde would soon begin to feel the effects of the aphrodisiac just administered to her soft skin as it seeped through her pores. The venom my tongue secreted is powerful and wouldn’t take long before those panties dripped of sweet milk. I already picked up her scent, and it will be even easier to follow as her racing heart rushes the toxin through her body. I can hardly wait to collect my first sample, but I force myself to be patient.

Rushing ahead of her, I positioned myself to receive this panicked beauty with open arms. She ran right into me, “Ah, you found me … ss”, I whispered softly, then trailing off with a hissing sound that was evident. I did not show myself, just in case she caught a glimpse of light from somewhere, but allowed her to feel my rough skin and the size of my body. If her hands wondered at all she would realize I am mostly female, that is if the tone in my voice didn’t give it away.

As soon as her momentum had completely stopped, I rubbed her roughly with the whole of my palm and fingers across her crouch feeling those fleshy lips between her legs that I craved. “MMmm … ss”, echoed the cave walls, then I darted to the side again, freeing her to be still, waiting for more, or to run if she so wished.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:00 pm

As Pia ran, her increasing hearth rate had helped to spread the aphrodisiac throughout her body. Even in her current state, scared and looking for escape, it had started to take effect. Pia's sex became moist, her clit and nipples swelled. As she ran, Pia could feel a tingling sensation as the fabric of her panties moved ever so slightly against her more sensitive cunt. As a her captor groped the gently rounded mound of her sex, that tingling became a bolt of pure lust. Her body was hungry for sex, even if Pia most off all wanted to escape.

"Please.. Please.. Let go of me!", Pia yelled, not yet ready to surrender. She tried pushing herself away, feeling rough skin underneath her hands. The figure felt vaguely female, but not human in any way. Pia tried reaching down and pulling the hand away from her crotch.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:20 pm
Profile YIM

Letting her think her tiny hands freed her from a more invasive attack, I moved aside to release her lingering lustful body. This pretty blonde seemed stunned for a moment, while I watched her, waiting to see what she would do next, in the dark. I fought my urges to rip her clothes from her small frame to expose her curves and soft flesh. I craved to see her pink folds up close and very personal.

My blood raced as I peered down at my prey as she began to feel the effects of my venom now speeding through her veins forced by her own heart. I could smell and almost taste her arousal already as it prepared to soak her panties. “In time”, I reminded myself. I let her hear my hisses, softly echoing off the cave walls, hoping it would disorient her, and keep my location a mystery.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Is it just one? Or several?

Pia was confused. She was pretty sure she had run away from it the first time, but then she had just run into one. So there might be two, or just one, a really fast one. It did not help that she was disoriented by the darkness, and by her own lust. She was breathing heavily now, and it was not just from the fear and because she had been running.. She felt hot, and wanted to pull her top off her, to feel a cooled draft against her skin.

Pia realized that she must have been under some sort of influence, her libido usually wasn't that unruly. Yet that realization did not stop her from feeling what she did. She imagined herself all vulnerable in the dark, feeling hands run over her body, that tongue she had felt earlier, being taken in the dark by an unseen lover..

Pia forced herself to snap out of it. She had to run. Reaching out, she found the wall of the cave, and tried moving along it. Running in the dark was dangerous. She might hit a wall. She tried hard to concentrate. What she wanted to do was to re-activate her mana sight. Maybe, just maybe, her ability to perceive mystic forces would give her something to manoeuvre by. But using that ability took time. Time she might not have.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 am
Profile YIM

I positioned myself in front of the disadvantaged student with outstretched hands searching the walls of the cave. Finally she reached me, feeling the rough outer skin of my body with her hands, but before she could move away from me, her waist could feel the restraints of something wrapping around it and tightening like a boa constrictor might as it begins to ensnare it’s prey.

Pulling her closer to me, my tale that was wrapped around her waist had the extra length to trace her backside. It might feel like another creature was behind her stroking her firm ass, and slowing gliding underneath her skirt, but it is just the skillful agile fork-tip of my tale doing all the work. It squeezed her soft flesh one inch at a time as I probed under the blonde’s panties, and then slide down the crack of her ass to her moist slits.

Tasting her arousal with the sensors of my tale, I could tell I would be pleased with my samples. “MMmmm … ss. My dear … ss … you are so sweet, I can hardly wait to eat you up … ss, but don’t worry, I won’t rush a thing”, the student would hear my soft hissing words coating her ears with seduction, as my actions contradicted my words allowing the tips of my tale almost twisted together to push in between her pussy’s supple lips.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:41 pm

"Ahh.. I..ohhhh!" Pia exclaimed as her nether lips were pried apart, and something moved inside her. She was wrapped up by some appendage, or perhaps it was a separate, living creature, like a snake.
Oh, my! I am going to be fucked by a snake!

Either it was some sort of snake creature, or something humanoid and a snake. The image was both as enticing as it was wrong, being constrained and used by a slithering creature, a living phallus symbol. Pia still fought, rewarding her captor by the sensation of her wet folds moving around the tip inside her.

But snakes.. they crushed, did they not? And devoured whole. Pia hoped whomever had captured her was only speaking metaphorically, but then.. If the creature wanted to eat her, no one was around to stop it. A bolt of fear shot through Pia's being, making her struggle more. But even fear was not enough to quell her desire, rather, it felt stronger, like her body demanded one last fuck before final darkness.

"No! Please! Let me go!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

My hands were free to grope this new flesh, now that my tale had a firm grip on the squirming prey. First exploring her face holding her chin with one hand while I turned it back and forth just looking at her panicked expression and smooth skin. Then fighting my urges to go straight to her firm tits, I was compelled to insert 2 fingers of my other hand inside her mouth, pushing passed her lovely lips. I ran my dull claws against her tongue, then pressed down slightly as I went deeper towards her throat to wet my fingers completely. I slid out my rough wet fingers and rubbed her lips to soak them with her own saliva as if preparing her for something larger to enter this small orifice. “Don’t worry, the outer covering of my cock is much smoother then my fingers … ss.”

I could tell that this specimen would be a good one from how wet her pussy was already, and I had only just entered her tight vaginal hole. Each split part of my tip moved independently rubbing the walls as it went further inside her personal cave. The smell introduced through my tale’s sensors was divine and the taste as sweet as ever. “Human pussy has the most wonderful aroma”, I thought, as my eyes closed for a second to take it all in.

I was right at home here in this cave, with such a tasty treat on my plate, but I couldn’t keep her long, and besides I was sure it was adding to the anxiety of my victim. Pleasure was the best way to counter act this, so I moved forward with my assault, and ran my damp fingers across her chest, and down further stressing her top as I reached inside it to feel her full mounds.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Pia's self-control was unravelling, she did not know what to do any more, she did not know what she wanted. When the fingers were trust into her mouth, she did not know if she should bite them of suck them.

Pia groaned and moaned as she felt hands force slide down under her top, underneath her comfortable bra, press fabric aside and cup her breasts. Her nipples were hard little buds, and her skin formed goosebumps from the touch. Her orbs were soft, but heavy, and very round. It would take little effort to yank her top and her bra up, or pull them down, or even just tear it off.

Pia was held tight strong coils. Yet she tried pushing herself away with her hands, her hands suddenly pressing up against her assailants two round breasts.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next