View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 On the run (for Doko Kai) 

Post On the run (for Doko Kai)
Ishtar smiled to herself as she finished her final lap. Jogging had gone pretty well today, and she felt that she made a lot of progress today. In particular she had done a pretty good job in making stamina last. With luck she could even translate it into an endurance in the next volleyball match. Even now she finishing the final lap of the run with the finish line ahead.

There, all done! The blue haired student wiped the sweat away from her brow, as she rested for a moment. She stood standing there in her white t-shirt and dark blue shorts as took a second to straighten out her long blue hair. Her other teammates had already left for the day, so really was much reason for the blue haired student to hurry up at this point.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 am

Post Re: On the run (for Doko Kai)
The demon watched from the shadows, letting the young, energetic, girl wear herself out, smiling at the sheen of perspiration that made her skin glow to his eyes. Finally, she stopped, and he watched, seeing what she would do, and preparing should she turn the other way. He had made up his mind, he wanted the girl.

Why wait in the shadows if I can bring them to you? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:24 am

Ishtar jogged over to her gym bag and water bottle, it had been an exhasting run but well worth it. Ishtar reached into her gym bag and pulled out a towel to wipe some of the sweat of her forehead. The blue haired student then took a big gulp of water from her water. The cold water really was really refreshing after a run like that, and before she knew it she had almost no water left in the bottle. The young woman shrugged and dumped the remaining water on her head, the splash of water really felt good on her head and skin.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 am

He was growing slightly impatient, but knew he could wait for this wonderful specimen. He couldn't stop his tongue flicking slowly over his lips as she bent down, the tight running shorts teasing his imagination. Before he could even calm himself from that event, she was pouring water over her head, splashing cold water onto her shirt, unknowingly letting him know what was hidden under it even better. Almost too much... Calm down, she'll come soon enough, she'll want the shade...

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Ishtar was still warm and tired from her run. Wanting to take a break before heading in to take a shower and get ready for her next class. The blue haired student saw a tree nearby plenty shade, the perfect place to take a five minute break. before going to school. The young woman walked over to the shade and sat down in the shade, Ah this is amazing, why can all days like this.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:42 am

The demon almost sighed in relief. It wasn't exactly where he had expected, but it was perfectly acceptable. As soon as the blue haired tease sat down he moved tendrils of shadow over to the tree, connecting to its shadows easily. He was careful, but quick, as he started laying shadows light as a feather over her arms, hoping she wasn't aware enough to feel them.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Ishtar continued to relax as she sat down in the shade. The light wind felt great through her hair, and she slowly began to brush her hair. Little did the blue haired student realized that she was not alone near the track and field, in fact she was already in his clutches. She didn't know how much trouble she was in.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]