View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 They Came From the Deep (Six) 

Post They Came From the Deep (Six)
Bare feet sank into the warm sand as a raven haired student stepped off the stairs and onto the beach. A small beach robe remained tightly closed around her well endowed body leaving only her long pale thighs exposed to the sun's rays. With it being summer, there was a bit more time to take advantage of the many natural wonders of the island. Other students were on the beach either swimming, sun bathing, or playing a simple game of volley ball.

The only thing out of place on the black haired woman was the silver clasp shiny under the sun. It was clasped at the end of her long braid of hair, lightly beating against the small of her back with each step. Once Kanoe found a place to set her things, she rolled out a simple towel over the sand to sit on as she removed the clasp and methodically began to unbraid her hair.

The dark witch looked over at the crashing waves of the endless ocean as she slowly freed her hair. Now ready, she rose to her feet and untied her robe. Letting the simple white garment slide off her shoulders, she drew the eyes of some of the nearby students as she was wearing a metallic black colored string bikini. Kanoe smiled faintly, feeling the eyes upon her unnaturally perfect beauty. After being 'gifted' with these enhancements by other monsters, she might as well put the other students in their place as far as looks were concerned.

With impressive E cup size breasts, the thin strings keeping her top on looked ready to pop trying to contain the massive mammaries. Kanoe's hips swayed enticingly from side to side drawing more looks of awe and jealousy towards the witch as she took steps into the cool ocean waters. The witch sighed softly as she felt the water reach higher and higher up her body until she was deep enough to begin swimming. Still within view of some of the students on shore, the dark haired student dipped under water to soak her long hair before breaking the surface. The witch found swimming to be rather relaxing after so many stressful years on this island.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am

Post Re: They Came From the Deep (Six)
Six had never been in actual water before, nor salt water for that fact, so he took his time swimming and experiencing new things within the ocean. Every sight he saw was new and even things he'd spotted more then once excited him. However more curiouser at the bank towards the shore he spotted the feet and legs of numeruse women as they splashed and swam. Even under the water the deep shadows kept him out of sight of those that looked beneath its surface. However the opposite was for him, for he saw them all cearly and thats when he spotted the pheramones of the girls turn to something he had learned about; jealousy. Seeing a new girl approach he concluded this was why their pheramones spiked since his 'view' of the new girl was more intriguing then the others. Something seemed manipulated about her from what he saw but would need a more thorough investigation in a more close up matter to be able to examine her. Being the perfect predator he swam swiftly and smoothly as if he had done it for years closer to the new girl and closer to the surface, while still staying deep and invisible within the shadows. With luck the girl was swimming above him so if he so wished he could burst up and grab her, but he didnt, he examined her from where he was tracing what ever he could see yet staying out of range of a kick or possible dive. He pondered, knowing his curiosity lead him to do...'other' things with these specimens, if he should reveal himself to the populace or perhaps wait and see if he could get her by herself by either waiting till the others left or until he found a way to snatch her without alerting them. While he pondered he continued to study.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 am

Those few students that have been raped before always had a hidden fear that a monster was lurking just beyond their vision. Some 'lucky' students managed to forget such encounters but Kanoe was not one of them. Spending nearly three years on this island, the dark witch could safely assume that a monster could find her and fuck her anytime anywhere. The beach was no different, she already had a few monsters under her belt in this particular environment. The witch could do little about it. Already defeated and bound to a particular being, the student could only continue to live her life as best as she could. That and she was ordered by her mistress to continue to excercise anyway.

Beyond her usual paranoia, Kanoe was unaware of the alien lurking deeper in the water. She continued to swim alone but checking every once in awhile to ensure she was at least within sight of some of the students. Most of the students were back to doing their own thing but at least the presence could help protect. Though the witch had tried this tactic before and was proven how fruitless such precautions were against certain demons.

After swiming for a time, the well endowed witch allowed herself to lean back and stare up into blue sky. She floated gently over the faint rolling waves, letting herself relax some as she pondered various thoughts in her head but nothing specific. Her long black hair spreads gently over the surface of the water like several inky tendrils. Her pale skin glistened under the hot sun, constantly drying her skin as another wave soaked over her chest once more. It was not often she could rest in such scenery and she would make the best of it.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 am

He continued to sway down below the interesting specimen of a human woman not in any need to rise fr a breath of air. His patience was also limitless allowing him to mainly just stay there and gaze getting all he can from what he could see. He decided however it might be more advantages to make her a little more relaxed in some way. To do this he drew back his tail and used his claw to tear a part of the tip off allowing his blood to escape. Despite how it usually acted it seemed content to float to he surface and get absorbed by the womans bared skin. Due to the water it was deluted to the point where she would merely feel very relaxed and comfortable, more comfortable enough to not be as paranoid of her surroundings or of how deep into the water she went, nor caring if the other girls left. It would also make a small nap if she was the least bit tired more appeasable even in the water. He was looking forward to how she reacted and how he should proceed from then.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 am

It took time for enough blood to flow upwards but the witch did not seem to notice. The dark witch felt her body drifting, finding more and more difficult to find the want to move. She rolled her head to the side to look at the beach. Was it further away now? The woman either did not care or could not tell as the current caused her to drift further away bit by bit. Her usually tense body continued to relax, revealing the fatigue she felt throughout her body. Eyes blink slowly, becoming half lidded as she drifted further into a small daydream. She never recalled floating in the ocean to feel this good.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 pm

He waited patiently allowing her to become more and more relaxed. He watched and waited, following her as she drifted with the current further from the shore line. How ever he knew that getting her too far away would only help in delaying her from reaching the shore if the other girls began to leave or if he decided to scare her. So instead he began to use his long tail to creat a smaller current to gently push her not out into deeper water but in the opposite direction of the other girls. He made sure that she would remain unaware of the maniplating current and hoped that the peaceful sway of the ocean, as well as his own blood, would allow her to stay in a state of relaxation until he decided to test her with other variables and see how she reacted. Being a natural predator, one of the greatest in exsistance, his natural need to hunt had a new meaning now and even he didnt know how long he could handle this new development he was starting to experience.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 pm

The woman's breathing slowed as she continued to drift. But even she could not help but stir a bit as she remained floating on the water. Looking back towards the shore, her feet lightly kicked the water. Her arms barely swayed as she only half heartedly began to move slowly towards the shore. The water was cold but it felt good against her bare skin. It was as if she were relaxing in a cool bath. Still though, the witch gently began to guide her body against the current in hopes of getting a bit closer to shore. One could not be too cautious on this island.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 am

He noted how his attempts to move her away and the relaxation she was feeling meant nothing as she tried getting back to the shore. He however did notice it was a lazy, half hearted, attempt at going back to the shore. He decided to lessen the current pushing her away from the shore but he was continueing to push her away from the other students slowly. He did however wonder if she would take alarm of this if she noticed. However the way he was leading her also brought her closer to shore a bit. With this he let his tail go back up to her swimsuit and snag at the ties of the back of her top undoing it and watch as it floated up and slightly over her breasts almost revealing them unless she did something. He was wondering if this would spur her into leaving the water or if she would not care.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 am

The witch sighed as she kicked a bit harder to ensure the current did not pull her away from shore. The last thing she wanted was to be left drifting in the middle of the ocean. She did not seem to notice anything out of the ordinary that is until she felt her top loosen. Her large breasts swelled outwards, no longer contained within the skimpy little swimsuit. "Tch!" Kanoe was annoyed and a hand held her top on her chest as she rolled over. Trying to put it back on while floating would be troublesome. Using her free arm and her legs, the witch swam faster so she could at least get her feet back onto something solid. She was not that concerned if students saw her. But she would like to put her top back on before returning to the dorms.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 am

six watched as the woman turned over to keep the garment from coming off. he slowly followed her, keeping to the shadows of the water as he slowly inched along with her. She wasnt too far from the shore so it would only take her a few seconds of fast swimming to reach it. He allowed her the time to redo her top but as soon as she finished he would crouch down and then with an explosion of water he would leap out landing just a little behind and to the right of her, almost cutting her off from the other group of students and making the only path of escape the trees or the shore to her left. He made himself seem prepared to block her advance towards the students while he really scanned over her and pondered what she would do. Would she fight with nothing on her? or would she run?

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Tying the rogue threads back together, the witch began to swim to the shore only to hear a large crash followed by a louder splash. Water showered over Kanoe's luscious form as the dark monster landed before her. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the creature hissing in front of her. Still in the water, she had few options besides try and get to the shore. The witch swam quickly, trying to give the creature a wide berth. Her eyes did not dare look away, waiting for the thing to try and pounce her. The only chance she had was try to get a spell off at close range and hopefully stun or kill the creature so she could flee.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Six saw her fear and watched as she began to swim as far away from him as possible while no doubtly heading for a better spot to run away. He was intrigued that she continued to look at him, as if waiting to see what 'he' would do as she swam away. He gave her a few seconds before he decided to give her a little scare and prompt what ever she might be planning to do. He quickly with speed she wouldnt imagine jumped back under the water and began to swim effortlessly through the water towards her as if it wasnt there. As he got closer he would rise up so the top of him was coming out of the water.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:09 am

It was not surprising that a monster that just leapt out of the water was able to move so quickly. There was no point in trying to flee the creature as it would no doubt catch her. Even fighting back was unlikely but what other options did she really have at this point? The agile creature broke through the surface of the water like a shark's fin as it continued to close the distance between them. Taking a deep breath, the witch began to chant softly and gather mana to her hand. She would only have one shot so she best make it count.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:01 am

As six started closing the distance he slowed down a little, almost unnoticable but enough to allow her to finish what she was doing. He couldnt hear her chanting but something about her pheramones changed and he'd never seen this before and was compeled to find out what she was doing. He calculated the time to her attack and under his brief assumption when he got to 5 feet of her he leapt up from the water in a perfect shot for her to hit him if she didnt flinch.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]