View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 In Pursuit(For Kakumaoh) 

Post In Pursuit(For Kakumaoh)
The student couldn't quite place it, last night was a blur of memories, her body ached, but she couldn't believe what her mind told her to be true. Crystal pushed a branch out of the way as she made her way deeper into the islands wilderness. She didn't have the clothes appropriate for this kind of journey but she didn't care. In a Plain white, fom fitting t-shirt, hip and leg hugging denim, and white anklesocks and running sneakers, she made her way.

Her hair a small bun and ponytail behind her to keep it out of her face she continued her search. She was certain she was attacked last night but the thing didn't harm her. Not in the traditional sense anyway. He ravaged her. Took her a if she was nothing. She was helpless. The staff told her she was crazy, she was determined to prove them wrong.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: In Pursuit(For Kakumaoh)
Kakumaoh heard her coming before he saw her. Every time I settle down in the woods to read, it seems there's an interruption. Not that he was complaining about that, mind you. So far, every time it had been a student who demanded his immediate attention. Admittedly, they'd probably disagree about that, but their opinions didn't matter to him.

As she came closer, he moved behind a tree to hide his presence from her. Mmmm... Nice. Looks like Smith's writings will have to wait for another day, he thought as the student came into view. Wonder why she's coming that way instead of using a path? He waited for her to pass him before asking, "Looking for something?"

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Crysta's head snapped around with her body, the motion causing her ample chest to shake slightly with the movement, her blonde hair whipping with her motions.

"Who said that?"

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:05 am

"Jumpy, aren't you? Had a bad experience, or just naturally nervous?" he asked from his hiding place behind a tree. While he was invisible to her, he could easily watch her. If he was lucky, she'd come closer trying to find him, saving him the bother of chasing her down. If not, he was certain he could outrun her anyway.

"And I suppose 'I said that' isn't going to answer your question well enough for you, is it?"

Character listing

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:40 am

Crystals mind raced with different ideas but the only one she could think of was that this was one of the monsters on this island. That left her only one real option and she turned in the opposite direction from the voice and bolted. Her lithe athletic legs carrying her as fast as she could muster across the uneven terrain of the forest floor.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 am

Definitely a bad experience, Kakumaoh thought as the girl took off running. He let her get a bit of a head start before starting in pursuit. Even then, he didn't catch up with her as quickly as he could have. Partly, this was because he didn't like crashing through branches and announcing his presence to all in the vicinity, but it was also partly due to his habit of sometimes toying with his prey before inevitably catching them.

Soon enough, though, he had managed to get close behind her. "You aren't going to get away like this," he said. "Although the view while chasing you was quite attractive," he added, one hand slapping her shapely ass to indicate exactly what view he meant.

Character listing

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm

"Hands off!" She screamed as she felt the smack on her back end. She spun around using the force from her running to make it quicker but it somehow felt sluggish compared to what she intended as her right hand balled into a fist and she extended the arm in a backhanded punch aimed for where she thought his head would be located, thus halting her movement in the counter she instinctively performed having been so ludely touched.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:10 am

The blow only struck him on the arm, not affecting him in the slightest. He took the opportunity to catch her wrist before she could pull it away again. "Sorry, but I'm more a 'hands-on' type. In fact..." His arms duplicated themselves, and he moved to take hold of her other wrist and to fondle her breasts. "...You might say I'm 'all hands.'" It was, he admitted to himself, a rather poor joke, but he wasn't here to be a comedian, anyway.

Character listing

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm

The beautlful student yelped in surprise and moved to try and pull away, the thing's arms multiplying and grabbing her other wrist. She squirmed and struggled, moving against the creature to keep its other hands off her wonderfully pert breasts.

"What the... Get off me! no! Stop this!" she screamed, her struggles allowing her to move and slip slightly free for only a split second, her hands being quickly caught again just after she managed to turn around to sprint. She pulled against the creature, her back now to him, the other two hands attempting to ludely grope her delicious form.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:26 pm

"You say 'stop', but I don't think you really want me to." One of his hands left her breasts and took hold of the waistband of her t-shirt. "After all, you clearly want everyone to see what a delectable body you have. Surely, you can't have expected all of them to be satisfied with just looking."

As he lifted her shirt past her breasts, he lifted her arms so that her wrists were over her head. "Personally, I want to see if what's inside looks as good as the wrapper suggests."

Character listing

Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 pm

A white cotton bra, thats what was revealed. Not even a pushup as her breasts clearly as the beast could now see, did not need. She twisted and turned and tried to kick at the beasts legs in an attempt to break his grip. She could find little purchase however, as her short height caused her to lift slightly off the ground as the beast had pulled her arms up above her.

"No! stop it!" The student protested, her blond hair flailing about her face as she tried to struggle against him. "I am not some candy you unwrap and eat!" she screamed back at him.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:19 am

He turned the girl around to face him. "Oh, I'm not going to eat you. That wouldn't be allowed even if I wanted to," he said as he finished removing her shirt. Her struggles were beginning to get a bit awkward, so he backed her up against a nearby tree. "Nothing to stop me having a taste, though," he added before leaning down and running his tongue up the side of her neck, starting at her shoulder and going up to right under her ear.

Character listing

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Crystal yelped as she felt her back hit against the tree, she tried to turn her head away from the creature, but it only made it easier for his tongue to run its course up her slender neck. The motion send a tingle down her body, the combined feeling of being held pinned, his words, menacing yet playful, and the feeling of a tongue on her neck, caused Crystal's body to become somewhat aroused.

"Get off me! you freak!" she managed to get out between gasping breaths as her jaw hung open in unconsious arousal.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:46 pm

"You say that," the demon said in a near whisper, his mouth right by hr ear, "but I don't think you really want me to stop just yet." His free hands went back to fondling her breasts, massaging the firm orbs and pinching her nipples to erection through the fabric of her bra. "Like almost every other student I've met, you try to deny what your body so clearly desires."

Character listing

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm

a soft, tight, almost inaudible yelp escaped her lips as she felt his hands grope her breast then pinch the nipples, hardening under his touch she shuddered, her back arching into him as she breathed in sharply from his ministrations on her exquisite breast, the soft cotton rubbing against her areola causing to further the feeling. She tightened her pinned hands into fists as she tried to fight the continuously growing sensations, which by the way he was speaking to her, was more difficult than it appeared.

"W...what are you doing?" She stammered "N...No.." She whispered back at him, her inner struggle showing through the shaking of her words. "You...Don't have to do this.. Please... Let me go.." spoken softly inbetween half have gasping breaths, her eyes closed tightly.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next