View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 In Pursuit(For Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: In Pursuit(For Kakumaoh)
Haggered Breathing, it was almost all she was reduced to after the initial climax subsided. "N..No..." Crystal finally and breathlessly voiced as she felt him press against her passage, slick with her essence she twisted and turned in an attempt to move away from her assailants "I... I won't, I don't.... need this" She barely voiced as she was looking at his member poised between her perfect legs ready to slide inside her folds and violate her. She shook her head, partly because she didn't want him to rape her, but partly because she was trying to dispel the feeling of wanting this to happen. She was so aroused, it almost made coherent thought impossible. Her sparkling blue eyes closed and she gritted her teeth with effort as she tried to get her weakened muscles to respond against the beasts superior strength.

In her mind, a guilt part was enjoying her own struggles against him, and she hated herself for it, she fought him, denied him, but the monster's touch, his words words, set fire to her body.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
"Still trying to deny it, are you?" he whispered in her ear. "Everything except your words tells me how much you're lying. We both know that, deep down inside, you're anticipating what I'm going to do to you." He began to slowly push his hard shaft into her tight depths. "Wondering how many times and ways I'll take you." He ran his tongue up her neck and behind her ear before adding, "Don't worry. I'll make sure to satisfy you more than you've ever dreamed possible."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am

"No no no please please" She begged quietly, her whispers high pitched as she struggled vigorously against Kakumaoh. Her struggling however, along with her hushed please ceased as she felt him pull slowly, agonizingly so into her. Each second shattering what little resistance she was able to muster. The feeling of his tongue, his words, and of course, his member, culminating into an ecstacy she had never known as her eyes opened wide, her mouth matching, her body rigid and tense as the violation of her nubile, near perfect body was completed. As he reached her depths she became more limp, her body gyrating against his matching his pace as he moved further in her.

The student had always been known for her looks but she had never let anyone have her like this. So completely and utterly helpless, she finally began a deep breathing and in an almost mute response she little by little let herself cave into the rape. Her body moving slowly to match him at first, a soft mewling of pleasured moans escaped her delectable lips.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:08 am

Her resistance rapidly broke down as he penetrated her tight pussy, and Kakumaoh allowed himself a brief 'told you so' grin. "Mmmm… Yes. Give in to your instincts. Show me how much you want this," he whispered huskily as she began to move in time with his thrusts into her. He moved back slightly, taking her with him, so that she wasn't pressed against the tree so hard; with her struggles having ceased, there was no longer the need for it, and he didn't want her rubbing against the rough bark too much. Two of his hands continued to roughly fondle her breasts, enjoying the feel of the firm orbs, while a third caressed her ass while keeping her supported.

Character listing

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 am

She gasped with each thrust, her eyes closed as her body refused to respond with anything but compliance since her arms and legs were held.

she opened her mouth and an almost inaudible whisper of a resolved despair "N..No..." at the ravaging of her luscious body, the muscles of her inner walls fluttering and gripping the intrusive shaft penetrating her body and penetrating her repeatedly, giving an almost loving ecstasy her body had not known. She left her mouth open as the delightful sounds of forced pleasure continued from her as Kakumaoh re positioned her to a more comfortable pose as she matched his slow and deliberate place gyrating against her rapist who desecrated her form with much delight. A near physically perfect beauty, giving the monster her body reluctantly, something she had never done to any man, but no boy had ever taken her so perfectly to her desires before. Her mind was muddled with fear, despair, and a growing lust so intense it bordered on being mind numbing.

Inside, Crystal was loving the rape, more and more with each push into her, her secret desires were fufilled, causing her body to repeatedly move in near constant orgasm. She would scream out in pleasure, if her assailant fucking her didn't steal her breath so.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:28 am

The demon could sense the buried thread of desire and pleasure in the depths of the girl's mind, a thread which only increased his desire to take her as much as she could handle. This wasn't the first time that a student's hidden desires had caused her to give in to him so thoroughly, but it was a rare occurrence, and one to be enjoyed to its fullest. "Yesss…" he hissed as he began to slowly increase the speed and strength of his thrusts. He gave her nipples a quick, almost playful, tweak as he continued to molest her firm breasts.

Character listing

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:25 pm

She moved with him, matching his pace, as he quickened so did she. Her mouth open in a silent gasp of pure ecstasy as her hips bucked against each thrust. She arched her back into his hands that groped her breast. As the motions made the helpless lovely bounce in her rape, her mouth moved, and with the growing speed a small sound was heard from her tender lips.

"Oh... Oh... Oh my god... no... Yes.... oh" the sound like sweet music as she built towards the largest orgasm she had known up until this point. The walls of her secret squeezing as tightly as she could manage against his shaft as is drove in and out of her, with the combined actions of Kakumaoh's rape, she couldn't think, respond, or fight. Crystal's sexy young body overrode her wracked mind as her words ended in a loud screaming moan of release as she felt fire dance along her thighs, back and breast, colors she could not describe danced behind her closed eyes. A perfect moment of humilitation, pleasure, and fear. The perfect aphrodesiac to her deepest desires she came, and came hard. Her body almost convulsing as she moved with the monster who was thoroughly enjoying his victims beautiful body.

Crystal's bright blue eyes opened wide, the wave of pleasure not subsiding she stared off with a look of shock fear and horror that she was truly enjoying this. She didn't want him to stop, but she didn't want him to continue either. Caught between her bodies fufillment, and her minds reasoning, she let out a forced moan of pleasure with each thrust. The climax continuing from one into another as she closed her eyes, her mouth still open wide and turned her head in shame. The only reaction the student could muster as the rest of her body wouldn't respond, she was locked helpless in his rape, the forced pleasure preventing any real resistance.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 am

With the helpless student enthusiastically riding his shaft as she experienced a series of orgasms, the monster was rapidly brought to his own climax. With a howl of pleasure, he shot his demonic seed deep inside her. Her tight sex squeezed his cock as if trying to milk it of every drop of cum, prolonging his orgasm for a surprising length of time.

As his orgasm subsided, he leered at her. "Seems your body is quite eager for this. Well, no sense in letting you down; I can keep this up as long as you can." With that, he slowly began to slide his still-hard shaft back into her depths.

Character listing

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 am

Crystal slumped after Kakumaoh finished inside of her, her mind almost too gone into subspace from the endorphines of the climaxes for her to struggle. Then she felt it, his member, still fully erect, begin to slowly and purposefully pry apart the lips of her sex again.

"No, no please" She stammered, breathing heavily as her assailant began to push himself back into her velvet depths at an almost agonizingly slow pace. "Please, stop, n...no more..." she desperately whispered loudly as she tried to struggle, the slow gyrations of her body against his unbreakable grasp. "Please let me...ahhh!" her sentence was cut off as Kakumaoh's penis glided further into her, causing a searing white lance of pleasure to shoot up her spine, making the heavenly student cry out sharply.

His words fell on her ears like poisonous silk. His declaration of virile prowess and his clear anticipation of his continued violation apparent in his voice. Her body, tired from exertion, moved against him in pathetically weak struggles. Her body wanted him again, her butterfly accepting him easily, gripping the erect shaft as it continued its lewd advance into her. Her mind tried desperately to hold onto her sense of will, to fight as valiantly as it could against her primal desires that were being played upon like a master fiddler.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:34 am

The girl's pleas fell on deaf ears as Kakumaoh relentlessly pressed his length into her tight, waiting depths. "You keep saying you don't want this, but we both know better," he whispered in her ear. "Your body longs for this, wants me to keep taking you until you can't go on any more. A desire I'm more than happy to fulfill." He squeezed her firm breasts as he pressed as far into her as he could. "You have a body well suited to getting your secret desires fulfilled." He ran his tongue back down the helpless student's neck as his shaft thrust back and forth inside her, seeking out her sensitive spots.

Character listing

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:00 am

Crystal squirmed meekly against Kakumaoh's grip as he lustfully penetrated her depths, she tried to decry his actions but she could only emanate shameful moans of pleasure as the monsters hands painfully squeezed her delightful breasts. Her back arched as his shaft plunged as far as it would go, poking the entrance to her uterus should he be long enough. The demon's words were true, her body was overwhelmed with euphoria as her body's muscle refused to move more than a little bit. Her delicious body exhausted from the rape, her vision swam with colors as she was brought quickly to another albeit smaller orgasm. Her sex raw from fucking almost felt sore if it weren't for the massive amount of endorphin flooding her system, preventing her from feeling the full effect of how roughly she had been treated, how violently her vagina had been ravaged thus far.

Squirming in pointless resistance Crystal could only grit her teeth and moan, her will faded with her stamina, her breathing was labored and her form was slick with sweat and sex, as she cried out in another rape induced orgasm, her voice trembling in soft mewling after her cry of ecstasy departed, her eyes slowly closed as her struggles began to subside as she drifted towards unconsciousness, her body wanting to do little more than rest but the demon did not let up, he drove himself into her again and again, her body rocking with his motions. Her loving hips moved in time against him as if to allow him further entry into her sex.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:26 am

Her body did its best to keep pace with him even as her strength flagged from her repeated orgasms. In response, Kakumaoh increased his pace, aiming to send her to one last peak of ecstasy before she passed out.

As her tight walls pressed around his length, he thrust into her one last time and, with a howl of pleasure, released his hot, demonic seed deep inside her.

Character listing

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Breathing heavily, Crystal struggled to keep her eyes open, but her mind drowned in ecstasy the endorphines coursing through her system sapped her strength and her consciousness slipped from her, her body slowly going limp as she fell into sleep. Passing out from exhaustion the heavenly beauty lay limp and breathing deeply as her last thoughts were a mixture of fufillment and humiliation.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:00 am

The demon released one final spurt into her depths before pulling out and setting her exhausted form down to lean against the tree. Unable to resist, he ran his tongue along her neck one last time and whispered, "We'll have to do this again some time; you're too good for just one encounter." He didn't know if she could even hear him, or if she'd think it part of a dream if she did hear, but it didn't matter; she wasn't likely to try to find him again anyway. After a last lingering look at her nearly naked body, he slipped back into the depths of the forest.

Character listing

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3