View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Forest Feast(for Anomin) 

Post Re: A Forest Feast(for Anomin)
The smaller tendrils continued their questing under her top sneaking from their source under the cups of her brato gently wrap around the erect nipples and all the While Night looked into Alice's eyes with an inquisitive gaze. As she doubled the amount of pressure that was used against the crotch of her shorts and one of the larger tentacles sliped under the back of her shorts to massage her pert rear she asked.
"Why aren't you fighting more against this Alice? I'm certain from how you spoke you didn't want me to do this... is there a need in you to be dominated in this way? Is it inherant to all your kind?"
Curiously enough she stopped pleasuring her for the moment, just long enough to get an answer before she would continue, a pair of the tiny tendrils under her shorts snaking their way into the legs of her panties to tease at the skin.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Alice answered during her brief lucid moment granted by the stop of the tendrils,"Most girls would fight back, but I know that if I did you would only become angry and be much more brutal. This way I can still be able to be with Jacob when the time comes without having a debilitating fear of sex..." She then returns to her helpless moaning and groaning at the hands... Er, tentacles of the plant girl who now held dominance over her.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 pm

"Well that's cute actually... but, to let you know, that doesn't work too well on some of the species that come to this island. I'm going to be nice since you're lucky number one."
Night was a bit disappointed really but, who would look a gift horse in the mouth after some of the horror stories she'd heard of from other chlora that had been here.
"But, I'm not going to disappoint you entirely, You're going to see at least some of what you can get quite used to happening to you!"
She sounded a bit self-righteous as she said this, the tiny feeler like tendrils of the tentacle at the front of her shorts snuck between the stitches and in a short few seconds she would hear the threads snap one at a time and suddenly the tentacle under them at the back jerked. The fabric burst asunder and pieces of cloth rained down around her bared legs, the white panties all that covered her vulnerable sex from the green haired creature's view.
"mmm, the feeling of tearing clothes! Fantastic!"

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2