View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Nice Day Today, Isn't It? [for Reiko] 

Post Nice Day Today, Isn't It? [for Reiko]
Indeed, the day was quite pleasant, more so than usual. With the sun high above, everything seemed even more beautiful than they normally did, all the trees and grass swaying with the cool breeze that blew across most of the forested part of the island. For Fornicarus, it was a miserable day, with the sun so damn high up today. This was what he got for sleeping outside after a night of wild fun with an unfortunate student or two. The demon lord grumbled as he slithered his way through the trees, moving in between the trees, going as long as there was some shadow to travel under. The monster did not enjoy being caught under the bright glare of the sun; it weakened his powers more than he cared to admit.

Then, he found himself before a hiking trail, one that happened to be little used by both the students and monsters of Shokushu. Here, he could usually find some privacy. Here, he would remain until the safety of the night sky had returned. The demon lord sighed as he began coiling up a tree, sliding up the trunk and moving over the branches. Just because it was rarely used, that didn't mean it was never used. For now, the demon lord would relax in the tranquility of the forest, bide his time until the hated sun had gone down, before making a dash for the buildings. And on the off chance a student happened to come along, the demon would certainly get the drop on her. 'Heh, get the drop on her.' The Marquis grinned at his own joke as he relaxed, savoring the silence while keeping his senses sharpened for any newcomers.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:34 am

Post Re: Nice Day Today, Isn't It? [for Reiko]
Reiko was stretching at the bottom of the trail, clad in a pair of short running shorts and her black sports bra. Not much else was needed aside from her running shoes. After lacing up, the freshman gave a few quick bounces in place before taking off up the hiking trail at a light jogging pace. The air felt good against her face, and she had to admit that the scenery at this island school of hers was pretty impressive. Kikugawa enjoyed the little twists and turns through the woods the hiking path made, allowing her to run by streams and open clearings. The day was perfect for a run.

Her mind was always elsewhere when she exercised, almost as if she were a single-minded creature. Often back at her old school she would be swimming nearly hours on end even when practice was over. Her athleticism showed in the soft definition of her curves from both her arms to her thighs and calves. Not necessarily perfection, but it worked for Reiko. She wasn't the kind of girl who worried about fitting into a size 0 or which boys like which type of girl. She did this for fun, unlike obsessed health nuts and desperate girls who wanted to look good for the beach.

Being so single-minded, she bounded over a fallen log to continue up the path, her breathing at a comfortable rate for the time she was making...

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 am

The Marquis yawned as he relaxed, slightly sleepy from doing nothing at all. It wasn't long, however, until his senses picked up on an approaching individual. He knew it was just one, because the sounds he heard weren't those normally found with a group. It didn't sound as if there was a struggle or chase or anything. The monster decided that it was likely that he had lucked out and come across a student, as most monsters didn't actually do things like... go out for a jog. The Marquis pushed himself through the leaves, using them as cover as he peered to see a girl jogging, as he had thought. 'Hmph, suppose today won't be a bad day entirely.' The Marquis thought to himself as he began moving through the trees, taking supreme care in ensuring that he didn't make too much unnatural sounds, lest the student was alerted to his presence.

The demon lord then followed his newest prey from behind, biding his time as she went deeper and deeper into the forest. The monster wasn't sure whenever she was unaware of the truth about this island or whenever she was just stupid or had forgotten that there were indeed monsters in the forest as well. Ah, either way, it didn't matter at all. Fornicarus grinned as he moved down under the leaves, his body dropping into sight from behind the girl. She wouldn't notice him unless she happened to look around. And if she did, well... it would certainly be one nasty shock. As he followed the girl along on his tail, the demon watched as the girl went along on her jog, appreciating how her body moved along, along with the fact that she didn't seem to be wearing much. Good, it wouldn't take long to get her naked, then. The Marquis grinned quietly as he followed on, greatly amused.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:14 am

Reiko could feel the strain on her muscles, though it wasn't an uncomfortable one. She enjoyed this pleasant burn that surged through her thighs and calves, the sounds of her dull footfalls against the dirt path, her rhythmic breathing. All of it just made her feel so alive. Kikugawa swerved between the trees, coming to a small wooden bridge that spanned a small creek. Thump-thump thump-thump came her steps as she crossed the bridge in no time, resuming her jog along the path.

She neared a slight precipice that overlooked a lower rising portion of the woods, stopping just for a moment to admire nature's splendor. "I'll have to remember to camp out here if I get the chance," She said to herself, wiping her sweaty brow with her forearm. The bare portions of her body glistened with sweat, a light residue of moisture around her toned, cute midsection. Now was a good a time as any to stretch and start the jog back to the school, she thought. Reiko gripped the bottom of her sports bra, adjusting herself a little while tugging it out a few times to allow some air to flow against her chest. Slowly she turned, coming face to face with the local fauna...

... local?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 am

"Nice day today, isn't it?" Fornicarus smiled as he directed the question at the girl, absolutely loving the expression on her face. It wasn't everyday that you came across... a rather large snake-thing with four arms and such gleaming red eyes. That, and the perverted grin on this thing's face was scary enough on its known, putting aside the fact that it was a friggin' monster. "You just got your chance to camp out here, little girl." The Marquis roared with laughter as he began to advance on her, his great tail swaying in the air behind him, prepared to stop the girl if she ran to either side. There were also ten... no, twelve tentacles waving in the air on both sides of the monster, each one of them seeming to be staring at her despite the lack of eyes. Between the girl making her discovery and the monster commenting on her opportunity, a tentacle had managed to get close to the girl by moving on the ground instead of through the air. In her surprise, it had wrapped itself around an ankle, gripping tight to her and refusing to let go for even an instant. Equally as surprising, the tentacle pulled hard on her, forcing the girl to fall back onto her back as it pulled the leg partially into the air, preventing her from even turning around and crawl. "Oh, and you may scream now."

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:29 am

Reiko did what any girl in her situation would do: scream. Loud. She felt the tentacle tug at her leg which caused her to try to tug back but to no avail. She felt her footing become loose and unsteady, sending her crashing to her butt. With her leg upright, the beast could see down the short leg of her shorts, the slightest glimpse of the plain navy panties that she wore beneath her black shorts. She was digging her fingers into the dirt, shaking her head as her cries for help continued until she felt something heavy in her hand.

In her desperation, she threw the object dead ahead at the creature hoping to dizzy or distract it so she could get away. Well, the rock that she threw may or may not have made contact, but she didn't remain on her back for long. Her fingers pulled and tugged at the tentacle around her ankle, eyes fearfully watching the remaining tentacles hovering behind the beast that seemed like it crawled its way out of some science fiction movie or a bad hentai. Just because she was sporty didn't mean she was some tough cookie...

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:06 pm

The rock smacked harmlessly again the hard plates of the demon lord's face, clattering away as the monster leaned in even closer to his unwilling and unsuspecting prey. A quick glance down the leg of her shorts revealed navy panties, eliciting a chortle from the monster. "Ah, allow me to help you out of those, ah... clothes." The Marquis grinned as he used his upper hands to grab at the girl's own hands, clutching them in his larger ones. The monster then forced them over her head, keeping her pinned down even more so, unable to do anything productive at all. With his lower hands, the demon lord then hooked his fingers into her short, dragging them off. The tentacle holding her leg down allowed her to go free, only to allow its master to slide her shorts off her legs and tossing them aside. In that instant, two of the tentacles pounced, wrapping themselves around her calves, as the demon began working on dragging her shoes and socks off. "Worry not, I won't eat you. I just want to... Oh, just rape you silly. Before the night comes, you'll be moaning and panting like crazy, my dear." With only her sport bra left, the demon chortled again as he began peeling it off the girl, pulling it up over her head, leaving her body quite vulnerable before both his lecherous staring and his tentacles.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Her look of fear became more pronounced as her attempt at harming the monstrosity had failed. “Aaah!” She winced as he grabbed her wrists, feeling her arms being pulled upward. Were it not for the great physical condition she was in, surely she would have pulled something from such a harsh movement. Her free, unbound leg kicked, stamping on the ground although it did very little to free her from the beast. “Let me go! Let... me... go!”

Reiko writhed, shrieking as her shorts were tugged off. The Marquis could likely feel her try to pull her arms down to try to cover herself, but she wasn't going to get away so easily. Her knees tried to pull together to add some modesty, but the tentacles spread her lower half wide, her eyes becoming as large as saucers with the removal of her footwear. Her teeth clenched in fear at his words, writhing even more on the dirt path.

“Please! Let me go please! Don't do--” Her words were muffled as her bra was pulled over her head, a whimper of embarrassment and shame elicited from her as her breasts bounced into view. Taut pink nubs dotted each soft, perky breast, each slightly flattened due to the tightness of the garment that had confined them until moments ago.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 am

"Oh, I'm afraid I can't let you go. As you can plainly see, the sun's out. Unfortunately for you, I need something... or someone... to entertain me until it goes down." The Marquis chortled as he slipped off the sport bra, releasing her hands so that he could take it off entirely and cast it aside. She wasn't lucky enough to get the freedom of her arms back, though, as tentacles wrapped themselves around her wrists, keeping them pinned down over her head as usual. With all four of his hands free to enjoy the girl, the demon lord grinned down at his prey as he slowly slid his hands over her body, two of them sampling the flesh of her legs as the other two ran over those mounds of her, groping them as he did so. "A delightful body you have there, little one... I shall take my time to savor all that you have to offer!" The demon lord chuckled as he leaned down, bringing himself closer to the student. From between his tombstone teeth, his long tongue snaked out and slid in the valley between her breasts, before slurping its way down onto her naval, lathering the girl's flesh in demonic saliva. Other tentacles began to move into action, two of them approaching the girl's feet which hung in the air because of other tentacles holding her calves up. Without any warning, the girl suddenly found herself being tickled on the sole of her feet by said tentacles, the chortling laughter of the Marquis heavy in the air.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 pm

She wasn't much of a fighter but Reiko was certainly struggling to tug herself free. The tentacles around her calves were constricting her, as well as the ones that were biting into her wrists like rope. “N-no... no please...” She pleaded, her slightly sweaty chest palmed by the hands of the demon. His other hands sampled her firm thighs, leaving his tongue to lap up the traces of sweat from between her chest and her navel. Reiko cringed and winced, turning her head away while closing her eyes.

Only to be tickled.

Her eyes shot open as her laugher erupted from her, Reiko's bare toes curling in defiance as she thrashed on the ground. “S-STOP! STOP!” She continued to laugh, wondering how she could do such a thing in such a horrifying situation. Tears flowed down her cheeks, perhaps from fear or the nonstop tickling, her body still writhing beneath the beast. Her head turned side to side, body arching off of the dirt to raise her bare bottom upward. “N-NO HO HO PLEASE!”

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Highly amused by this turn of events, the Marquis did nothing to stop his tentacles from tickling his prey, mainly because he was rather enjoying the sight of her writhing body. Instead, the demon lord moved even further lower, his hands suddenly hooking around the girl's navy panties, pulling them down. With her womanhood completely defenseless, the Marquis chortled as his tongue slid into between her legs, slurping over the nether lips and grinding against them, not wanting to invade the girl's pussy just yet. As he did so, the tentacles continued to tease the soles of her feet, other tentacles preventing her from even squirming her legs away from them. They certainly would not allow her to get away so easily, not when there was fun to be had. The Marquis then began grinding his tongue against the girl's clitoris, taking the advantage of her sudden predicament and inability to stop laughing to sex the girl up. With the girl's arching, the demon lord took advantage of the opportunity and brought his free hands back up to grope her breasts, fingers capturing those taut nipples of her and teasing them roughly in between the digits. The demon didn't stop slathering her pussy until it was quite wet with saliva, bringing himself back up to face the girl once he was satisfied. "Why, you say no... But your body sure seem to be enjoying it. Ticklish, are we?"

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Reiko squirmed as she couldn't stop laughing. The tears streaming down her face were certainly a mix of fear and how relentlessly she was being tickled. Her body froze in shock as she felt the foreign sensation of a tongue on her nethers, causing her hips to buck upward. “N-no!” She cried out as her writhing increased, toes curling and splaying as the tickling increased. She felt as if it continued she'd wet herself for sure. The sporty girl tried to fight back, shrieking in surprise as her nipples were pinched between the demons fingers. A scream of defiance escaped her as she felt his tongue moistening her lower regions, yet her own arousal (likely brought on from the fear or perhaps the roughness of it all) was adding to the sensation. The stimulation to her clit sent electrical jolts through her body as she spasmed, whimpering fearfully as she continued to laugh and simultaneously beg the creature to cease and desist...

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:25 am

The demon lord suddenly ceased his actions, leaning back away from Reiko. Just as wordlessly, the tentacles holding her down and tickling her stopped as well, releasing the student from her bonds. But instead of letting her go, as the girl might foolishly have had hoped, the Marquis was far from done. Instead, he pulled her up, before allowing the girl to rest on her hands and knees, sitting in a most erotic position. The demon then slithered around on his tail, sliding himself until he was behind her. "I do hope you don't think you can get away any time soon..." The Marquis chortled as he suddenly held her down by gripping the girl's behind with two of his hands, spreading them slightly as his tongue snaked back out, slurping down the crack of her ass before sliding into her pussy once more, teasing and writhing from within the student's inner folds. This time, the demon would not stop until he had brought her to an orgasm, no matter how long it took. Starting now, the Marquis used every trick in his arsenal to tease the girl, slowly but inexorably, toward an orgasm, his coarse tongue lavishing attention onto her most sensitive sex, seeking out all the buttons that brought her closer and closer to a climax.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:52 am

Reiko gasped as she was given the opportunity to escape. She crawled in the dirt for mere seconds before she was grabbed yet again. The girl let out a scream of terror as she struggled against him, hearing his words like fire in her ears. Her face went pale and her eyes shot open, breaking into a cold sweat as the creature was... was... licking her ass!

“N-NO! AAAAH!” She clawed at the dirt, still sobbing and crying before the beasts tongue went inside her once more. The further he would lick, he'd find his tongue reaching a natural barrier: Reiko's hymen. The sensation was amazing and horrid, Reiko squirming as the folds of her sex clenched along the tongue of the Marquis. Her own arousal frightened her as the poor athletic girl couldn't fathom how such actions were even remotely turning her on.

And then it came. A small quiver at first followed by a series of breathy, sobbing gasps. At first it seemed as if she may have just released herself due to shock, but no. Her muscles worked rapidly as her orgasm flowed from her like honey, coating the invasive tongue of the horrible creature. Her breath caught in her throat as her head flung itself backward, drool pooling off of her bottom lip.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 am

The demon grinned as he withdrew his tongue from the girl's tightening cunt, listening as she went through her climax. He had most certainly enjoyed the flavor of her juices but this time, the Marquis wished for more. Still holding her butt cheeks with his hands, he kept them spread as he pushed himself up higher, allowing for his hungry cock to draw nearer and nearer to her. With the girl so wet and ready, there was little point to dragging this out further. The fact that she was pure certainly had something to do with the decision. "And now, my dear... It's high time we relieved you of your virginity..." The demon lord chortled as he guided his cock to her pussy, quite tight as it had never before been spoiled. Slowly, the monster began to press into her, ignoring any fuss she might have made. Inch by inch, the demon lord slid his thick length into Reiko, not stopping until it had reached the end of her tunnel, nearly buried to the hilt. He didn't even have the decency to stop after he had broken through her hymen, pushing on despite the pain of the first time, or even to allow her to accommodate to his girth. "Ahh, so tight..."

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next