View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Return Visits (for Diana) 

Post Re: Return Visits (for Diana)
Diana's entire arms tingled at his touch. While she could not physically react, she mentally recoiled as shock overcame her. She knew that voice, she knew that touch, and another shiver, this one of disgust, ran up her spine. She heard... Or rather, felt, his thoughts in her mind and mentally squirmed. The sheer unnatural nature of it all was getting to her. She tried her best to pry herself from his grasp, but her limbs did not respond. She'd done everything right, avoided every pitfall she knew from experience they'd set for her, yet here she was, a goner, to be taken again.

Then came an unexpected offer. Idolize... You? You mean, treat you like a God or supreme deity? Revulsion at the thought quivered down her spine unwillingly. To willingly give herself body and soul to this monstrosity was nearly inconceivable. Then came an irritating lick along her neck. The action itself didn't irritate her, so much as her body's reaction to it did.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:09 pm

It has been some time since I had a following ... back when the Norse had been popular but you misunderstand me. Often it served to be a mind reader since he had traced her thoughts easily enough.

I'll let you go without further molestation if there is some way that you can immortalize me. Some have written books about me. Others have done plays. I'm not one to ask of this so often seeing that I know what someone can and can't do.

Two tentacles, one on either leg, began to coil around them, the very ones on her ankles infact as they began creeping up her legs as they slithered slowly up her body as his hands fell from her shoulders coiling around her breasts as they gave them a soft squeeze as he explained what he had indeed meant.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Heated gasps left the girl's lips as her chest was touched. Her thighs quivered as slick, slimy tendrils slid up her legs. Their mauve texture stood out in contrast to Diana's pale flesh. She felt her body slowly warm, she knew what was happening, she felt what was happening, but could do nothing to halt it.

She felt the creature's reply again, in unison with her body releasing a soft squeal of shock as her chest was groped by his hands. She squirmed against him. Her mind commanded it to be rebellious, but her body interpreted the command as being playful, and so did little other then jiggle a bit in front of the alien.

How can I do that? I'm no artist, no writer. I cannot write songs, I cannot write poems. I am but a chemist. You do this simply to mock me, don't you? You sadistic pigs always take pleasure in making us prance around in front of you, knowing that you can take your pick as you wish!

Diana's body was beyond her control and she knew that she was already in the lowest position she could be. She had nothing left to lose, so she'd taken this opportunity to give Aegir a piece of her mind. Literally.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 am

Hence why I did not ask you last time. I already knew the answer as I usually do, still ... his fingers began undoing the buttons of her shirt, his flesh again hers as the tips of his fingers firmly pressed against her chest as they slid down her smooth skin. Flesh against flesh, he felt her body squirming in his grasp though as she explained Aegir seemed indifferent to her words. Living as long as he few had the bit within them to affect him overly much.

A tentacle on her leg dissapeared beneath her skirt. It coiled around her panties easily pulling them aside while the other ran against the slit of her sex, back and forth as he touched it other tendrils coiled against her waist.

His mouth affixed to the side of her neck and while his mouth tendrils swirled against her it had been his tongue firmly pressing against the nape of her neck, tasting her flesh so to speak, which was the greatest factor of the two that she would feel.

Off handiedly, more to himself really, he uttered into her mind. With the inhibitors on this island it's rarely a challenge. I miss that ...

Character Listing

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:24 am

Diana squirmed in her mind, trying to will herself to step away, but finding herself unable to control her body. Her mental synapse to her body had been shot and she felt paralyzed, like a puppet in Aegir's tendrils. So she screamed into her mind, hoping that maybe she could appeal to this being. Please, please, don't do this! I'll do whatever you ask, just please, stop! She felt his bare fingers against her chest, kneading her supple breasts.

Then, in her peripheral vision, Diana spotted the tendril that had disappeared beneath her skirt and knew what was to follow. She felt her thighs quiver, whether in anxiety or fear, she couldn't tell, as her udnergarments were pulled aside. Then the stroking began. A shiver ran up the girl's spine, an unwilling squeak leaving her lips. Her thighs tried to press together. Diana told herself that it was to deny entrance, but knew that it was her body's natural sex drive willing the creature inwards. Then she caught him say something, in the haze of his menstrations. Inhibitors?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Now Aegir had a habit of listening to people so Diana's mental pleas did not fall on deaf "ears". He made deals from time to time, provided that there was something that he wished to obtain to solidify his immortality. Being idolized in some form, in song, book, play or worshipped appealed to him greater then his sexual desires so as she pleaded with him a portion of his mind pressed into her own ruffling through all the new material there from the last time he encountered her months ago. Nothing immediately jumped out at him but not being creative he still could be surprised from time to time.

His tongue slid over her neck in a long streak. You taste divine, I've missed you ... he seemed to ignore her mental plea, at least at first as his fingers dug into her breast, squeezing against them then shredding her shirt with two tentacles as they pulled in opposite directions. Another drew her bra down beneath her breasts so that his fingers could pinch her nipples and twist them lightly as another tentacle continued to stroke her clit back and forth.

He could feel her growing desire and while he normally stimulated and aroused minds he restrained himself for the moment as his firm hardness bulged at the seat of her skirt grinding against her quivering body.

No, no, I don't think you have anything I want save for this ... oh, the inhibitors, I've said too much it seems. Anyway, I suppose it can't hurt with you knowing as well since there are others here that know of them. They're basically devices attuned to individuls sending out a pulse to diffuse human skill.

Magic, psionics, you name it, are significantly reduced making even the strongest of you students putty for us even at our worse.

He explained this as his hands toyed with her breasts. Not needing to use speech his tongue continued down along her neck, he burbled as if chuckling as he reflected upon something then continued the flow of his tongue down across one of her shoulders as he seized her breasts fully in his hands as his tentacle against her clit began to move all the more quicker against her in tiny circles.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 pm

The manipulation of her body was like watching a torture scene of a loved one unfold before her. Diana's whole body was giving in to Aegir's touch. Her tongue licked her lips, her eyes grew heavy and her head rolled back, resting against his shoulder. Soft pants of heated air left her lunges while her knees buckled and she began to kneel before the creature, resulting in her thighs spreading apart for the phallus that was busying itself along her snatch. The skirt was still in place, she could see nothing physically, but her body nonetheless reported back to her brain every single sensation that scintillated her body. Those thick, coiling tendrils kept her quivering calves from relaxing and spilling the blond onto the floor. Where his mental puppet strings had led her here, his physical manipulation of her was much the same. Just like her body but for the opposite reasons, Diana mentally squirmed. I'll... I'll never give in to you, you sick beast... Inhibitors or not, you're still just a sick, twisted monster without any sense of ethical direction or morality! When you die, you won't have anything to say about yourself except that you..."

She felt her mind blank out for a moment as a hoarse cry escaped her lips. Her brain had been overwhelmed by the rough growth between her thighs grinding against her clit. Except that you managed to rape a bunch of women and slaked your animal lust... You're no better then a dog in heat, humping--" An outcry of passion once again blacked out the woman's eyes as he tweaked her nipples, resulting in her hips swaying against his slick phallus. Humping whatever bitch wonders in your path... Her mind was becoming fatigued, Diana was expending plenty of mental energy to very forcefully portray these messages, and her energy was being depleted as her body demanded her attention upon the thick, coiling tendrils kneading her body.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

He continued to manipulate her body with those tentacles and fingers as she struggled to impose those thoughts so that he could read them bubbling up on her mind. She made some points though it did not seem to be able to assist her in this moment. Resist as she might the end result was going to be the same … or was it.

Mouth tendrils quivered as he gazed at her.

You make a few errors there in your judgements. What you sway may be correct for most beings, and what you say now may have some points too though you are aware that there is nothing for you to do but except your lot.

But I am far less random than you think, I have arranged all this for your sake, Diana, in fact you are appreiated. I must say that it is not often that I have to use such abilities to immobilize prey or take control of their minds but I would rather that you submitted, it would make things easier on you and me both.

I could even give you something you have never had, something even far more remarkable than the current state you find yourself in. It is true that you have nothing noteworthy to bestow upon me, but sibmit and I can make it worthwhile. Of course, your limbs can't move and you have no reourse to fight against me other than making mental jabs at me, which I assure you is a waste of time ...

His tentacle oozed over her slit. What is it to be? I am eager to reeive you once more, you are a hard girl to get at these days though quite qorth the effort.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:29 am

The slithering tentacle began to arouse strange feelings within the young woman. Her whole body quivered and writhed against the creature. "Yes," she cooed under her breath. Pink cheeks rubbed against the creature's facial tendrils. They felt soft, and a shiver ran up her spine. Diana's eyes became heavy lidded, to her mind like the gate of a dungeon slowly closing. Her body seemed oblivious to her conflicting mind, or to the fact that its fate was being bartered away. It seemed perfectly content diving off the cliff and losing itself. The perspective made the young woman's psyche recoil. What could you possibly give me for giving into this torture?

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:37 am

He could feel her resolve weakening, at least her body was coming around even if her mind had not. It was far too easy to succeed in a hunt with the inhibitors that it was less of a challenge that way. No, he made things sporting at least … and seeing the effects that other monsters had, especially with her it was a challenge to pursuade her. At least, he could try. If she didn't come around, too bad for him, if she did well it was a victory that he would cherish of course.

Aegir got her to listen though, that was the first challenge though she had little choice in the matter. She could not move from the spot and she had displayed an eagerness for this to stop even if her body was coming around.

True, she had next to nothing he had wanted and so he was going to fuck her he had decided regardless of her answer, the only question was how he was going to do it. He had gone through too much trouble to capture her after all, to get her in this situation though for him it was a little easier to manipulate her environment, to coax her out into the open.

He could always pay a visit to her dorms, in fact he had a few times, peering into her window from ouside of the room or getting a better view and watching from inside it, dulling her senses so she did not perceive him.

He watched her undress, watched her shower though on such occassions he had not gone to the efforts to do anything to her, just watch until frustration build a little too much and he just had to have her again.

He touched her cheeks with his tendrils.

You know how hopeless it is to struggle. You know that I will take you. Oh, of course you could fight, Diana, though you and I know how good that does. Rather, if you give in I will show you a little appreciation …. you never had a pleasant encounter with your own kind … I can alter perceptions, generate anything you may desire … of course submit and you can have such a scenario, do not and well I could generate an illusion of those boys again and something similar that they did to you the day that you retrieve your notebook or simple take you as I am now, I have not decided which as of yet but I will let you decide as to which … struggle and it looks dark for you, submit and play out your wildest fantasy or I can created something for you. Just a small token, though you are free to choose just how you will be taken my dear. Yes, I know a difficult decision. Do you swallow your pride and give in or do you stick to your guns despite the obvious benefits and continue to resist even though it does you little good in the long run. Perhaps even one or two of your classmates can watch the show … perhaps … but Diana, even though you do not try you have a certain effect on me, one that only draws me to you like too magnets despite the feebleness in resisting.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:27 pm

The woman's body showed no reservations. She nuzzled the tendril adoringly, her hand traveling along its length, petting it like a well-loved pet snake. Yet Diana's mind seemed like a recoiling child, withdrawn from the scene in abject terror. How did it know so much about her? Suspicion bubbled at the forefront of her slowly fading conscienceness. The chemical concoction of hormones pumped through her veins and began to mist her thoughts with dreams of fantasia. "Please... Fuck me..." Her voice mewled, reaching Diana's ears in what seemed an external sense. Her mind squirmed. Why are you offering me this? Just fuck me and be done with it! Her mind and body were clearly at odds. Yet the thought of her classmates watching her get defiled sent a quiver of appreciation through her befuddled mind, a nudge to perhaps give in a little more willingly.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 pm

[color=#BF0000\]i]In time ...[/color][/i]

He revealed to her. I have watched you for some time, secretly observing you. Of course it has been harder to do so as of late, the dangers of dressing with the window shades open for instance … regretfully I have been not able to appreciate you like that when I have visited the dorms.

I offer you this as a token of appreciation. You of course know how feeble it would be to fight knowing that if I wanted to I could just take you and be done with it. I prefer to skip that step when possible, I enjoy it better when someone comes to me.

Of course I could always control your mind and make you do something but certain things are best if there is a measure of choice involved, don't you agree?

The forest melted away, hardwood floors appeared as a structure formed around them. Benches appeared and lockers as they were encased in a shell very similar to a locker room. He was still standing behind her though the touch of tentacles had faded away, replaced by human-like hands that grasped her hips, a firmness pressed to her backside.

“You never got to delight in your own kind … so why not indulge now, unless you prefer the other way of course. Be the star of your own little video at that.”

He pointed out a camera to her. There were so many things he could do and like him said the inhibitors made it far too easy for a being such as he. “In a way, Diana, know that I have not had to mentally control another, it was somewhat necessary to get you here today but well worth the rewards regardlss of what hou decide upon.”

His hand reached around her, masaging the curve of her breast a little as he leaned forward, his form that of a human male standing behind her now he set his lips down upon her neck tenderly.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2