View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Old Habits (for Jojo) 

Post Old Habits (for Jojo)
The sound of waves crashing on the shore resounded in his ears as they lapped against the shore. He had been beyond a series of rocks that formed a horse shaped cove, Aegir focusing most of his attention on the student that he had brought here for a bit of isolation.

Just a student that he acquired while she was swimming in the waters, now he blocked her path from the waters, gazing at her as a series of tentacles wrapped viciously around Regina's body holding her suspended in the air by the wwrists.

Her top was down, partially shredded and she squirmed in his grasped as she cried out attempting in vain to break free of his grip. It was no good though and while he sensed another mind on the beach he had not really concerned himself with being interupted figuring that he could deal with it.

Even so he brought a tentacle into Regina's throat to muffle her, spittle rolling out past it to land upon the ground as it forced it's way inside her throat moving back and forth inside it as if it were a phallus moving in and out of her.

He had not often been the snatch and grab type though from time to time he did not care for his illusions much or finesse for that matter and simply acted as he did now,

Aegir was still patient though and took his time, shredding Regina's bikini bottoms only to place the tip of a tentacle against her clit and rub against it as he flooded her mind enhancing her androphines and responses to his administerstrations causing her to scream out around the tentacle in her mouth in pleasure that she would not have admitted to being washed up in ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Post Re: Old Habits (for Jojo)
Jojo had worn her school uniform as she jogged out of the dorm with her foil on her back. She would jog for a few hours until she eyed somebody in the water. Only they were suspended in the air by tenticals. "Ah jesus christ," she moaned in hate as she put her fingers in the water. She then sent an electrical pulse out in the sea allowing it to conduct her till she jumped in after she shock the water. She would go out in an attempt to rescue the ravaged girl.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 am

Electricity had been his ban. Even with the inhibitors the shock washed over his body, painfully burning him in places as portions of his skinned charred. With a splash the student he had been holding was dropped as Aegir swung his gaze around to locate the cause of the attack.

He witnessed Jojo rushing towards the water and sank down beneath the waves. He knew full well that she had the power to produce electrical shocks from the last they met, in fact he had directed her mentally not to use such.

He considered fleeing but didn't, lessening his profile in the waves he bubbled up with very human passions regarding vengence from being harmed.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 am

Jojo had swam the distance needed to get the girl. She was unconcious from the electricity and the fake passion the beast ravaged her with. Jojo carried the girl to shore and once she laid her in the sand she noticed her fencing foil was gone. "Aw dang it," She would pout as she swam back in knowing she had her magnificent ability to protect her. She would swim back and then with a deep breath and a release of her electricity she dived downward for her sword.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:42 pm

He watched on beneath the waves easily seeing what was transpiring. A bright burst lit up the area of ocean before she dived and he had assumed that she would fail to draw on that talent while in the water though he had been wrong. He assumed that she would not use it though if she were close to him afraid that she would fry himself, then again he was not entirely sure how it worked.

Jetting towards her as is she sank beneath the waves his site adapted to vision beneath the waves made it easy for him to see. He was still slow beneath the waves unless he was jetting but she was not far from him and so he caught up with ease. Once he did he lashed out a sea of tentacles at her to tangle her up.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Jojo instantly felt the need to jetisan a burst of electricity as many waves formed hurting herself and the tenticals that grabbed her. The shock of all this was the most surprising as the shocks caused her to open her mouth in an attempt to breath in but instead of air it was water as she gargled in panic while squirming, trying to escape the hold of her fiends grasp.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:54 am

Like a child grabbing a hot pot Aegir let go at once. He had surmised incorrectly though even with the inhibitors a mere jolt was sufficant in causing him tremdous pain as it coursed through him. Beneath the waves he could sense his charred flesh that split and blistered in places. His regenerative properties were stimulated by his wounds even if they were unable to repair the damage that washed out over him.

But he was not the only one in pain, he could feel Jojo's as the electricity coursed through her and just like last time in which they met he found himself temporarily closing down portions of her mind so she wouldn't be able to access the dreaded electricity. He then swam about her, circling her like a shark circling it's prey.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:22 am

Jojo kept trying to get back up to the surface. The water's preshure was building higher as she would automatically send off electrical bursts that would cause the ionic bonds of the water to break apart to allow her to ease her way back up as she took a deep loving breath ignoring all things as she breathed in deeply to then notice a familier sensation. It was the exact reason she went out to save the first year. It was... Aegir. She had to get out fast!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 am

He circled her as she swam back to shore and took solace in the fact that she remembered him. She crested the waters hitting the shore just as he got to the shallows of the water, rising up so that water poured off of his skin.

He gazed at her, tentacles quivering a bit. Some had been split and bleeding from her recent attack but all in all it could have been worse, he could have wound up suffering as he had at the hands of Christine or Talsie but that had been another set of encounters that happened while he was still relatively new here and wanted to test out his limits.

Missed me? He spoke into her mind, as he slithered closer cutting through the waters and eventually getting on the sands, little waves lapping at the shore and his body ...

Character Listing

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:24 pm

He was asking Jojo is she MISSED him? He must've been joking. She could tell he was bleeding and saddenly she wasn't in the best condition to actually fight anyone now that her own weapon was underneath the infested waters. She'll have to go after it once the monsters were asleep or just shock them all to paralyzation while she gets it later on. She just would stare at this beast in hate as she remembered the fake battle that had resulted in a poor hospital visit. "How did that shot feel after it was stabbed into you?" though this isn't the time to catch up she couldn't really do much since her legs just wouldn't move.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Aegir could feel her astonishment, as he suspected that she would react to his question. Of course it was not a serious one that he was asking but his mouth tendrils twitched nonetheless. His tentacles gripped and coiled against her now.

Her question floated in the air for a moment, he answered telepathically though he seemed more amused then anything by his tone.

Actually, it hurt less then the shocks ... I did not mind it too much. How did you enjoy being violated, knowing there is nothing that you can do to make the situation change?"

Character Listing

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:46 am

She would of course perform the one impossible feat she had as she spoke the basics of your certain unique alien language, "It was less demeaning than the other styles of the other monsters I dealt with are like." She had the reserve electricity in case she became nothing but a limp tool. That much electricity would save her while also hurt him is it worked anyways. She'd wait for a reply from this alien as she was patient. She couldn't do much and this bothered her beyond all end.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Slithering out of the water he could feel her building up her energy reserves. He was still reserved about getting to close but had other techniques that suited him thus he kept his distance as he listened to her answer, nodding slightly.

It pleased him to know that his presence was far more acceptable then others by the way that she rationalized it. Of course, he did not expect her to be pleased about it either given the circumstances. A portion of his brain went to work on her, focusing some of his psionic potential as he secured her in a telekinetic embrace.

I aim to please ...

Telekinetically he ran a touch over her breasts, slow but steady, white eyes focusing on her as he did so.

Character Listing

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Jojo would feel the certain touch that came with the voice that said he was here to please. She couldn't accept this as she was still in these horrid waters. "Why..." She began to mutter as her breast's nipples were hardening. "Why must we all be targetted to sate your speicies lust." Again she was speaking basic alien tongue.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Why? I know not why other species deal with humans but I can only speak for myself. I am thought to have been tainted, you see I absorb the minds of the brains I eat and since I ate a good deal of human minds in my youth I was believed to be tainted by human needs and desires.

Over time I proceeded to act upon these baser urges and found that I quit enjoyed them actually and have not stopped since. That, my dear, is the why in a nutshell.

He could see the effect that he was having on her, her nipples hardening as he spoke to her telepathically while using a bit of telekinesis upon her. Now though there was a touch that rippled between her thighs. With her nasty temperament for electricity though he had yet to touch her though his mouth tendrils twitched and quivered with the flow of the water.

I have already read your mind in the past but unless there is something new that you picked up since last we met I very much doubt you could persuade me to leave you be. So shall we get started?

Character Listing

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]