View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 New Magicks, New Complicatoins (for AndyB2183) 

Post Re: New Magicks, New Complicatoins (for AndyB2183)
Edward nodded and said. "Well... let me explain. I am a scholar as well as a mage... and one of the things I am collecting for my research is... unfortunately, the release of a woman as she comes after an orgasm. I assure you that is the only thing that I am looking for as my price. Though of course, we have to engage in some 'pleasurable' activities with each other, for that to happen unfortunately."

His words were civil and his body posture relaxed and non threathening. "That is the price I say you must pay... and since we are in a truce of sorts here... what do you think of my price, my lady? Surely it is not too high for you to pay? After all, it might turn out to be a win win solution for the both of us."

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 am
Profile YIM

Aurora sighs and looks at Edward with a raised eyebrow.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to have sex with you.. so you can study me as I orgasm.. with the hope that this will help me learn to control my magick?" The skepticism in her voice is quite clear.

"I suppose you are correct that it is not a particularly high price, but other than in your ability to sense my magicks, you've not demonstrated any abilities that would suggest the ability to help me. Can you provide any evidence that you actually have such abilities, and are not just trying to trick me into submitting to you?"

She's not exactly saying no - and in fact, there is just a touch of hope in her questions that suggest she would agree if she was sure there was at least a chance of this working. Her time on Shokushu has just made her too cautious to accept his power without a demonstration.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Edward chuckled as the young woman bantered with him. "Ahh, an intelligent but cautious woman. I do believe that your suspicions do have merit, since I believe you might have quite a few unpleasant incidents here involving the 'residents' here on this island. But I must digress... while I do believe that you have an attractive combination... as a person and as a fellow magick user... and that was a truthful comment, not one of flattery, you have the right to witness my credentials, I believe."

He then stepped back, and began releasing his lust aura, which is of the lowest power, though due to his previous training under Luju and Ria, it was somewhat close to his low-medium level before he had trained. He then walked close to her and said. "I am a werewolf-incubi hybrid, Miss... and what I have done, is to release my lust aura at its lowest power... can you feel its effects on you, right now?"

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:07 am
Profile YIM

Aurora's eyes go wide as the lust aura washes over her body. From the way her lips part in a sexy little 'o', it is clear that she is feeling the effect of the aura, even before she responds.

"Y..yes...yes... I... feel it." she manages to gasp out haltingly.. as she struggles not to beg for more. Goddess it feels so GOOD!! Her breasts ache with warmth.. she can feel her nipples growing stiff, straining her robes to the limit.. and the rush of wetness that is suddenly soaking her inner thighs.

It's like hours of foreplay, all in a few seconds... until she is practically ready to beg for an orgasm.

Tue May 24, 2011 3:13 am

Edward smiled as he could smell her arousal from here, and he looked at her thoughtfully as he turned up his lust aura slightly before saying. "Interesting... it seems that my aura had quite an effect on you, Miss... I didn't think you were this sensitive to the aura that I am producing. It might be embarrassing for you for me to point it out, but I can see your nipples pressing against the front of your robes, and the smell of your arousal is thick in the air right now."

Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 am
Profile YIM

Aurora just nods and confirms Edward's assessment of her physical state. She tries to hide her embarrassment, by being clinical and analytical about her reaction.

"I told you.. I have become sensitive.. to sexual magick. I don't know.. why you would.. be surprised.. by the effect.. of your own."

She whimpers softly.. squirming, and trying desperately to keep control of herself despite her soaring arousal. "You can... stop.. now. Please?" she nearly begs.. feeling very close to begging for him to continue if he doesn't stop right now.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:25 am

Edward looked thoughtful for a moment, and then nodded turning off his lust aura for the moment, but then slowly released his pheromones, directed at her without her knowledge and then said. "I see.... I wonder what would happen if I continued? In fact, I think this is a perfect investigative opportunity for me... but like you said, I can hold it off for the moment."

Unknown to her, he reactivates his lust aura, but he emits it at a level slightly lower than his lowest setting, and he watches for her reaction.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 am
Profile YIM

Aurora is flushed and highly aroused when Edward finally turns off the 'lust aura' - causing her to breathe heavily, so that she actually inhales more of the pheromones.

The priestess quivers when Edward wonders what would happen if he had continued.. and comments on investigating it. She nearly orgasms from it - knowing exactly what would happen. She'd turn into a mindless begging slut who would need to be fucked out of her head.

"I.. I think.. I should... go for now. Need.. to think.. about your.. suggestion." she murmurs, trying to get to her feet - which is just when Edward turns the aura back on. Aurora gasps and stumbles, falling to her hands and knees.. and a moan escapes her lips. She feels her womb fluttering inside her abdomen.. her breasts swelling with pressure of milk that needs to be released.

Unable to stand, she starts trying to crawl away before she loses what little control she has left.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Edward looked at her curiously at how she reacted at his aura and found her to be quite interesting. She is really as sensitive to his aura and pheromones, something that he had never encountered before. He quickly deactivated his aura, but turned up his pheromones as he approached her and made his way to her side before drawing her to him, trapping her gently in his arms as he said to her. "You interest me, milady... in your current condition I doubt you are able to make your way anywhere. Like I said earlier, I am sincere in allowing you to learn a solution to your problem."

He then paused for a moment and said. "I am being civil towards you, milady and I hope you will be as well towards me today. As long we cooperate with each other, this will turn out to be a very rewarding experience for the both of us." He said smoothly, as he waited for the effects of his pheromones to affect her further.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 am
Profile YIM

Aurora nearly cries out in relief when Edward turns off his aura again.. but the 'damage' is already done. She needs to orgasm! She knows it.. and knows that one will almost certainly not be enough for her body right now. She continues to try and crawl away until he takes her in his arms and pulls her to his body.

Her breathing is short and rapid.. her eyes wide, but wet with the tears of agony from the need that is still burning inside her womb. The contractions, in fact, are so strong that Edward can feel the motion of her abdomen as he holds her.

"Appreciate... your... courtesy... can't.. think though. Need.. some space... some air... clear my head.." she murmurs as her hands press flat against Edward's chest, but she doesn't push away from him. In fact, despite her words, her hands start to caress his chest, stroking her fingers along his body.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:29 am

Edward smiled as he let a bit of his calming aura flow around him even as he released more pheromones. He then noticed her movements and felt the movements of her abdomen and then nodded. "I know... but I think I forgot my manners... I don't recall telling you my name, by the way. My name is Edward Silvear, pleased to meet you."

He then paused for a moment and said. "May I know what is your name and what deity do you serve, young priestess?"

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 am
Profile YIM

Aurora just sinks into Edward's arms as more pheromones flood her body. Her hands continue to stroke over his chest, teasing his nipples or raking across his abdomen as she presses her body hard against his. Her breasts are heavy and swollen, with hard erect nipples.. her abdomen fluttering against his as her womb contracts in near-orgasmic spasms without her body even being touched. The priestess makes only little mewling sounds of lust and pleasure as she rests against the strong body of the werewolf, feeling both at peace, and so aroused that she's practically climaxing already.

"Au..au..rora... " she manages to whimper out between little gasps and moans. "'Rora.. Skad..Skadhisystir... priestess.. of.. Skadhi." she sobs as she suddenly digs her hands into Edward's shoulders to hold herself up as she climaxes hard.. her juices gushing out to form a puddle between her feet.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Edward nodded as he held her steady for a moment and said thoughtfully. "Ahh, Skadhi... a Norse goddess of the storms, I suppose. Well, wolves feature a lot in Norse mythology, though I must let you know... I have no relation with Loki's hound Fenris."

He then waited for a moment before withdrawing and said. "Well... I suppose I shall have to collect my payment first, before we interact any further. Don't worry... I will be gentle." He then snapped his fingers, and a small summoning portal appeared between them, and his collection plant appeared before them, and it immediately wrapped its tendrils around the priestess's limbs, and it gently spread her legs apart, before two tendrils with pods appeared before her, and it wrapped around her breasts, gently kneading and fondling it while the pods opened and clamped gently onto her breasts and started sucking on her nipples.

Another pod slithered towards her glistening pussy and it opened, revealing a cock like protrusion, and it moved quickly, inserting itself into the priestess's pussy, the pod clamping hard to secure her, while it started pumping in and out of her, all the while absorbing her juices. At the same time, the pods at her breasts started releasing its slime which contained an aphrodisiac which would be quickly absorbed by the priestess's body.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm
Profile YIM

Aurora's eyes are fluttering, and she barely even hears Edwards response to her Norse background. She struggles to focus when she feels the energy of the portal opening.. not quite understanding what is about to happen as the plant tendrils appear. At least that is the case until they start to wrap around her limbs.

"Wha?? No... stop..." she moans helplessly as her arms and legs are bound, and spread. She struggles slightly, but the pheromones and aphrodisiacs have already weakened her considerably. When the two pods latch onto her breasts though, any thoughts of resistance disintegrate. The priestess groans as the tendrils squeeze and pump her breasts, while the pods draw on her stiff nipples. Even as the thick slime starts to coat her breasts, dosing her with even more chemicals, her breasts swell just before her nipples begin erupting with huge spouts of mana-rich milk as the pods suckle at her.

The tit-orgasm blanks the amazon's view of the world behind fireworks and lights - so that it is a shock to her when another pod clamps over her sex, thrusting a thick cock-pod deep into her spasming folds. Her hips twist and buck against the pod, urging it to go deeper and faster even as her juices soak the plant nearly as quickly as it can absorb them.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Edward watched on as the plant did its work, and he was beginning to feel aroused at the sight of his collection plant fucking the young priestess as it collected her juices. As he was also quite attuned to magic, he felt something strange and he looked thoughtfully at her.

Now, this is strange... I have not detected any attempt by her to cast any spells... but why is there a flow of magic in the air... specifically from her breasts? This bodes some investigating... after my plant has collected its fill of her juices.

The plant, sensing that its captive was quite responsive, and also triggered by the explosion of mana rich milk strengthened its efforts in collecting by sucking on her nipples harder, while the cock-pod thrust itself deeper and harder into the young priestess's pussy, absorbing her juices at a much faster rate than ever.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next