View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Snowy holiday fun 

Post Snowy holiday fun
After one fairly cool night, the student body awoke to an unusual sight. There was snow on the ground, and the air was positivitly chilly. The snow even reached the beaches, though the warm waves prevented any snow on the sands.

Outside the doors, a small bundle was set down: A winter jacket with the school's emblem on the back, a pair of lined leather gloves, and a warm blanket. Attached to the doors as well was a note stating that classes were cancelled due to all of the snow. And that the cafeteria was setting up a little station in the student union to give out some warm apple cider, or some hot chocolate.

(No, Madison will not be taking part... she IS liquid after all... and she doesn't like the cold.)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Snowy holiday fun
Oh my! Melanie thought as she raced to the window. She breathed against the glass, watching the condensation fade away into nothing. She quickly drew a smiley face before the mist evaporated away, and threw on the warm coat. The gloves fit snugly over her callused hands, and she felt a flutter in her heart as she realized that she would be needing pants. She quickly threw on a pair of jeans, and pulled on her sneakers.

It was not as she had better foot apparel, or anything.

She quickly unbolted the door, and peered outside, wondering what was going happen today. Whatever was going to happen, she might as well be the first to break in the new snow fall.
She bolted to the quad, calmly waved to the woman by the winter food stand, and jumped out the door and into the snow.

It felt every bit as cold and nostalgic as she expected it be. She was at home in the cold.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 am
Profile YIM

Looking around, Flynt was rather disappointed that there was snow. She had seen her fair share, and was just sick of all that white cold stuff. For a few years, she had spent a little time in Tokyo, training herself for a Kenpo competition, which she got kicked out of in the last round when she "accidentally" broke her rival's hand when he said some lewd things and groped her rear. Well...He sure wasn't in a competition for a month after an injury to his hand that bad. The clothing that was left for her just seemed pointless. It would be ripped one way or another, what with all these weird dreams come true, sorta. She had had her first run in with a monster, and even if it was a dream, her outfit had still ended up ripped. She figured it was one of those things where she woke up half asleep, saw it ripped, then dreamed about it. Whatever the case, she could still admit loving how it looked, if not liking how it all felt.

"Curse you Yuki-Onna!"
She yelled out, seemingly to the literal goddess of winter. As she said this, Flynt happened to trip on her first step, and fall flat on her face in front of the Dorm buildings. This was promptly followed by a shower of snow that just happened to get displaced from the roof, and where else should it land, but on Flynt, who was promptly buried. A muffled sound could be heard as she spoke out loud. "Very funny Yuki-Onna...I'm sorry..."

Karen/Karin

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

In the entrence of his cave out in the woods surrounding the school a very disgusted Rakshasha stands staring out into the snow fall. Shaking his head he snarls "When I came here not one of the Headmasters said anything about snow! If I wanted to be crawling around in this Shadowforsaken garbage I would be up in Sweeden raping members of the bikini team!" He continues to glare out into the prestine snowfall. Of course it isn't all bad, there are girls that will be out and about in this weather and thanks to the snow they will be easy to track. Also he ws a deamon it wasn't like the cold affected him he just hated getting wet and his orange and black coloring was easily spoted out in snow. Still there were ways around both issues.

Nodding to himself he strips off his brightly colored shirt and vest and chants out a serie of spells, one to change his orange fur to white. The second spell allows him to move thru the snow with out him affecting it, thereby leaving no tracks, and without it affecting him, so that he would not get wet. With his spells compleated he moves out into the snowy landscape to find a frolicking student or two that he could work his agression out on.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 am

Not exactly what I was expecting, Susan thought as she looked at the snowfall. That it had snowed at all was a surprise, but she'd been expecting more snow when she'd found out that there'd been enough to cancel classes. Back in Jersey, it'd take at least twice this much to shut down the schools. Then again, they expect snow there. Doubt they're really prepared here.

The small bundle left outside the door made it clear that this wasn't entirely unexpected, so it probably wasn't some monster's plan to trap the students in their rooms. Even so, she didn't want to stay where she'd be an easy target for anything that decided to take advantage of the situation. She pulled on a t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and a tracksuit top; her wardrobe wasn't really suited to this weather. Never thought I'd need boots a scarf, or a wool hat here. Noticing how the sunlight reflected off the snow, she added a pair of sunglasses before putting on the jacket and gloves and going to join the handful of students who were already outside.

(OOC: Kakumaoh will be showing up later, but I'll wait for more students to join in first.)

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Aurora wakes up with a glow of energy reverberating through her body. "Blessings to you, Skadhi!" she murmurs - not even having to look out to know that snow covers the campus - as the winter resonates with the Blizzard that lives inside her.

The priestess eschews the provided clothing, and instead slips into her heaviest priestess robe - heavy white cotton, lined with ermine. Her boots are just pale soft leather.

She looks like she should be freezing in the outfit as she steps out of the dorm into the snow with a joyful leap and laugh - but for Aurora this is mild compared to her village in Norway. Even without her magick, she wouldn't really be uncomfortable in this weather.

"Praise to Skadhi!" she says with a giggle, as she whirls around like a child, dancing in the snow playfully.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:48 pm

"Bae tha Great Mother!" Fiona breathed as she stared awe-struck out the window. Snow was not an uncommon sight for the red-haired Scotswoman. Even in Edinburgh it got cold enough to snow in the winter time, but never before had she seen nor heard of anything about snow on a tropical island, and Shokushu was literally covered in the stuff.

Excitement quickly overcame surprise, however. Fiona was actually so excited by the sight before her that she hadn't even stopped to cover herself up before leaving her dorm, clad only in a green hooded cloak that she had already been wearing that morning while performing one of her early-morning rituals. The warm winter garments provided by the school lay alone and forgotten at the foot of the bed as the door slammed shut behind Fiona.

The harsh bite winter's chill didn't bother Fi in the least as she stepped through the double doors of the Student dormitory and into the Great Outdoors. In fact, the ecstatic young woman felt positively invigorated by the feel of the the frosty air and cold, wet snow against the young mage's bare skin as the brazen redhead carelessly tossed aside her cloak and dived face-first into the chilly white blanket below.

"Mother bae praised!" Fiona giggled as she turned over on her back and wiped the snow off of her face...

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 am

Finding himself a convient hiding spot in the woodline near the school the Raksasha is able to wait and watch looking for potential entertainment. 'Hmm some nice looking red heads mmm been a while since I had one of those' the deamon thinks as he watches first Meline and a little later Fionna come out. His ears perk up when he spies Aurora coming out of the dorms. He can see not only the marks of the Winer Goddess on her but also the magic within her amazonian body. She was very intriguing not just her devine snow magic but the fact that she had a sperate set of magic within her as well, seemingly in direct conflict with the snow magic. Beautiful in form as well intriguing on a magical level, yes he was going to have to play with this female, just not now. No way was he going to tangle with a devine snow witch in the middle of a winter wonderland, power dampers be damned. No he is going to save her for later for now he still had to decide on a target for a mid winter romp.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 am

Aurora turns in surprise at Fiona's cry of prayer, and blushes although she can't help but smile as she spots the brazen redhead diving naked into the snow - part of her wishing she felt confident enough to do the same thing.

She giggles though as she lets her eyes roam over the lovely Irish woman's body. "I see that I'm not the only fan of this weather on the island." she says playfully as she leans over to start forming a snowball. Leaning over, lets her robe fall open enough to reveal that the priestess is naked under her own robe - perhaps distracting Fiona long enough for Aurora to launch a snowball at her fellow student.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 am

While everyone else was just coming out of the dorms, Asao was just getting back.

Rumors had a habit of spreading on an island populated almost entirely by women, no matter how hard the administration tried to squash them. Some these rumors often spoke of a cave where things that some of the student body swore happened to them (and the rest ignored or was in on) was known to occur. Asao had spent the night there. A long, cold, uneventful night, cursed with fitful sleep. When morning came she began the long, bleary eyed walk back to the dorm. She still has classes to attend, and the last thing she wanted to do was draw attention to herself by being absent for class.

She had taken no more than two steps out the cave before her geta-clad feet crunched in the snow. The sound woke her up just as a shift in the wind direction sent a slap of cold air into her face, and cut right through her kimono.

"Snow?" Asao whispered in disbelief. There was something very wrong about that... something she ought to know... She racked her brain, but it was sluggish from lack of sleep and on-going depression and disappointment.

She shook her head to clear it, sending her single long braid sliding of her shoulder and down her back. Her feet were already cold, but standing here would solve nothing. She resumed walking t the dorms, her feet sinking in the snow up to the ankles, the hem of her kimono dragging along.

By the time she reached the dorm, her feet were quite numb and she was rather miserable. By she soon noticed that there were quite a few of her fellow students playing about in the yard. She pushed her glasses up her nose, shaking her head before she approached the nearest one, who was gathering a snowball in their hands.

"I'm guessing classes were canceled today?" she asked, her voice weary, but polite.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 pm

As she lay there giggling in the snow, Fiona spread out her arms and legs, straightened, and spread them again forming a snow angel on the cold wet ground beneath her...

Aurora wrote:
"I see that I'm not the only fan of this weather on the island."

"I've always loved this taem 'o year. Winter haes always haed a...spe...cial...Great Gaea..." Fi's faded off into a whisper as she sat herself up to get a better look at the snow-white beauty that was standing but a few feet away. Fiona had traveled all over the world and met countless beautiful lasses of all size, shape, and color...but this ivory-skinned amazon blew them all out of the water.

Bae tha Mother! This ain't na womman, she's a bloody Goddess!

Aurora wrote:
Leaning over, lets her robe fall open enough to reveal that the priestess is naked under her own robe - perhaps distracting Fiona long enough for Aurora to launch a snowball at her fellow student.

Fiona's mouth went dry. She opened her mouth several times to speak, but not a single word could escape from her lips. She couldn't speak...couldn't move. She could barely even breathe. All the mesmerized Scot could do was sit there, frozen in place as she gazed slack-jawed at the Amazon's fantastic body and ginormous breasts. It was as if Fiona had been ensnared by some wicked enchantment from which she could not escape...

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 am

Aurora can't help but stare as the naked redhead forms a snow angel, exposing herself intimately as she spreads her legs in the snow. A blush floods the priestess' face.

Then as the nude snow nymph looks up at Aurora, Fi goes silent and open-mouthed. For a moment, Aurora looks around behind her, wondering what has shocked the other student so. Is there a monster coming up on them from behind?

Seeing there is nothing there but some other students enjoying the weather though, the priestess giggles as she turns back to Fiona. "Look alive, Red." she says with a playful laugh as she launches the snowball, hitting Fi right in the forehead.

Quote:
"I'm guessing classes were canceled today?" she asked, her voice weary, but polite.

Aurora jumps slightly as she hears the question behind her, and turns to answer Asao.

"You would be correct. Are you ok? You look like you've been out all night! There should be warmer clothes for you by your room. They at least provided that for us." In her concern for the other student, Aurora has momentarily forgotten about Fi, and turned her back to the redhead - providing easy opportunity for revenge.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 am

Pia was circling her own body, arms outreached. She was grinning and giggling like a complete idiot. She knew that, and she did not care. She pun around her own axis until she fell on the c\ground, cushioned by the snow. Then she got up, and started half running, half dancing.

Right now she wore an improvised outfit, not suitable for winter by any means, but the best she could scrounge up on such short notice. Her thickest, longest thigh high stockings, supplied with leg-warmers. Plaid skirt and a pink hoodie with cat ears. Meagre protection on a real winter day, but the best she could manage here.

She was overjoyed. Back home, she would have hardly noticed. Here, on this beautiful tropical paradise, she sometimes yearned for a good Norwegian winter so hard it hurt. Nevermind that midwinter was often just dark and miserable back there. Now it felt like she was a little bit closer to home.

Other students were out too. Was that a naked woman in the snow? Probably from Finland or something..

"Hey, Susan! Susan, is that you? Isn't this great! It is like being back home in Norway!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

"Hey guys!" Melanie shouted out the instant she saw some of her fellow students. She waved the best she could in her coat, walking closer to the gathering group of female forms in the snow. As she got closer, Melanie noticed that someone was naked, and stopped in her tracks. Why in the world would ANYONE be naked out here?

"Wait, what's going on here?" she stammered, shocked at how scantily some of the students had dressed up- namely the fiery red-head and the buxom white-haired girl.

She could not shake the feeling that they were being watched, but Melanie was also very cautious about her fellow students... she barely knew them, after all.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm
Profile YIM

"Hey, Susan! Susan, is that you? Isn't this great! It is like being back home in Norway!"

Susan turned and smiled at Pia. "Well, I've never been to Norway, so I'll take your word on that. Still," she added as she looked around, "it is more like some of the weather I grew up with than what we usually get..."

Her voice trailed off as she noticed Aurora and Fiona. She'd heard about similar things, such as 'polar bear' clubs who would swim in the ocean at the height of winter, but, between the weather and the monsters, she'd never expected to see anything similar here. "...Although I've never seen anyone quite that excited about snow before," she said with a nod towards the pair. "Shall we go and meet some of our schoolmates, or would you rather go somewhere a bit more private?"

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next