View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Snowy holiday fun 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Snowy holiday fun
I'm sure the administration have their reasons for this weather, but I certainly can't figure what they might be. While the cold didn't really harm him, he still found it uncomfortable. As for the snow, he knew he'd stand out clearly as soon as he left the forest. What I want right now is to find a companion or two to warm up with. Of course, I suppose all the students will be inside, trying to avoid... Hell-o.

He had just reached the edge of the forest, getting a clear view of some of the students who were proving his expectations wrong. So many choices. Only one or two I've met before, too. Now, who shall I introduce myself to today? For the moment, he decided to simply wait and see what happened; he couldn't catch any of them without alerting all of the others to his presence, and he doubted he was the only monster on the prowl right now.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Aurora smiles as a bunch of other girls approach, her interest piqued when she hears mention of Norway.

"It is almost like summer in Norway, isn't it?" she says with a smile, before turning to another girl she hasn't really met before, who asked what was going on.

"What does it look like? Snowball fight!!" she says as she launches a pair of snowballs out into the middle of the other girls, not really taking time to aim at a target - just trying to start chaos in general.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 am

Asao opened her mouth to replay to Aurora, but the arrival of still more students and lunching of the frist volley of what was sure to be a war of snowballs cut her off. She blinked a few more times -- her vision was still blurry from lack of sleep and her glasses had fallen down her nose again -- and stepped casually to one side, up the steps to the dorm, separate from her classmates.

The nagging feeling that she was forgetting something important persisted.

Pushing her glasses back up her nose, the world around her resolved itself back into definite shapes. The snow had put everyone in good mood, all the other girls were really letting their hair down to socialize and have a good time. Her eyes passed over Fiona's exposed body and she blushed from her neck to her hairline. Maybe some were having too much of a good time...but she had spent the night in cave trying to get raped, so who was she to judge?

The small smile that has almost formed on her lips faded away at once, as did the blush. She remembered now. This 'snow day' was a annual occurrence, she had read detailed reports about it when she had been part of the Project. More girls would gather, relax, laugh, let their guard down, and then...

Asao's world grew blurry again, this time with silent tears. She took a seat in the top step leading to the dorm's entrance, and folded her legs under her kimono hem on the step below. Warning them wouldn't do any good at all, and would only raise questions. Better to let them have their moment of happiness.

Countless light-years from home, on the inside instead of the out, and I'm still part of the problem, she thought. Her tears felt hot on her face till they reached halfway down her cheeks, where they chilled. She made no move to wipe them as she silently watched and waited the for the inevitable.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Aurora wrote:
Seeing there is nothing there but some other students enjoying the weather though, the priestess giggles as she turns back to Fiona. "Look alive, Red." she says with a playful laugh as she launches the snowball, hitting Fi right in the forehead.

Fiona, in her current state, was completely oblivious of the snowball that was souring towards her...SPLAT! Aurora's aim was spot on and caught the mesmerized woman completely off her guard, and the impact of the frosty missile against Fi's forehead caused the much-surprised redhead to fall back against the snow.

"Damnú..." Fi muttered softly to herself as the unsuspecting snowball victim sat back up, shaking herself out of her daze. "I cannae believe I didn't sae tha' one comin'."

Aurora wrote:
[Quote:]
"I'm guessing classes were canceled today?" she asked, her voice weary, but polite.

Aurora jumps slightly as she hears the question behind her, and turns to answer Asao.

"You would be correct. Are you ok? You look like you've been out all night! There should be warmer clothes for you by your room. They at least provided that for us." In her concern for the other student, Aurora has momentarily forgotten about Fi, and turned her back to the redhead - providing easy opportunity for revenge.

A mischievous expression crossed the Scot's face as she gazed once more upon the lovely winter goddess, who at the moment seemed to be distracted by the sudden arrival of another student. Fiona waited patiently as the size of the gathering of students around herself and Aurora increased. Then it was time for some pay-back.

Switching to a kneeling position, Fi reached down to the ground and began forming a decent sized ball in the snow, packing the ball nice and tight in her hands so that it wouldn't fall apart before it had a chance to serve its purpose. Rising gracefully to her feet, Fi checked to make sure that Aurora was still preoccupied. Then, assuming the stance of a baseball pitcher, 'wound up for the pitch' and sent the softball-sized missile soaring through the air, intending to strike her hopefully unsuspecting target against her robe-covered backside...

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Last edited by Fiona Macbeth on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 am

Melanie squinted her eyes and squealed as a snowball collided sloppily against her raised arms.
"Oh, that's it!" she replied, grinning mischievously. She bent down, packing snow up into her open hands, and lobbing it straight at the robed snow priestess. She looked at her fellow victim, expecting her to join in on the fun, but instead, the girl had turned away and left, picking up her glasses and sullenly walking away.

What was her problem anyways?

She dived to the side, crouching to make herself a smaller target, and began packing another snowball.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Profile YIM

Pia grinned and giggled a little at Susan's comment. She was feeling more than a little exited and reckless. Go somewhere private? It would be cold, but still.. Suddenly she could imagine a bunch of stuff that would be doable in the snow, and that would certainly keep them warm.

"Uh.. err..Well, they say one should seek warmth immediately if encountering sudden bad weather..", she started, taking one of Susan's hands in her own. Suddenly she was distracted by another voice, one she did not know, but with a slight accent disturbingly familiar to her own.

She turned to look around her, and saw another woman, a tall one with platinum hair and a regal pose, wearing a robe. The other woman looked like a poster child for an 'Arctic' Nordic beauty, and Pia suddenly felt a little conflicted. Joyous that she might have found someone from home, and a bit irrationally jealous because she feared Susan might find the other Scandinavian prettier than herself. Joy won out.

"Hey, are you from back home too?", she called out, waving with one hand and holding Susan with the other. She did not get to say much more before a snowball buzzed past her nose.
"It's either sneaking off to find some cover, or join the fray!", she said to Susan.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 pm
Profile YIM

Another snowball whizzed past Susan's ear. "I think the fray's going to join us either way. I think we can leave seeking warmth a bit..."

She was interrupted by a snowball striking her shoulder. Turning towards the other girls, she said, "Of course you realize, this means war," in her best Bugs Bunny impersonation before scooping up some snow for her own counter-attack. First time I've seen a snowball fight with a 'skins' team, she thought with a glance at Fiona before lobbing her own missile into the chaos.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Aurora starts laughing joyfully as a full-out snowball fight takes over. She tries to dodge some of the missiles as she launches another snowball into the chaos.

She then leans over and picks up another double handful of snow, preparing to launch another assault - when she is rudely reminded about the redhead behind her.

She gasps at the large impact against her ass.. her robe now clinging wetly to the firm curves. She turns slowly, and glares at Fiona. "Ooohh.. you're going to pay for that Red!" she says with a mischievous laugh, even as her eyes roam all over the redhead's lovely nude body.

With a loud 'war cry', the Amazon leaps forward at Fiona, tackling her and pushing her back into the snowdrift trying to pin the other woman beneath her. As she leans over Fiona, her robe is fluttering though, practically ready to fall open entirely.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Pia laughed and bent down to retrieve a large handful of snow, unwittingly dodging a lazy throw as she did so. She scooped up the white snow, feeling it chill her fingers as she moulded it into shape. It was meting against her skin, tiny rivulets of cold water running between her fingers.

Quickly she patted it into a round shape. She tossed it towards another girl, one she thought had tossed on at her and Susan,then swiftly made another. Childhood moves came back to her. Just like riding a bicycle.. You never forget.

"Is taking advantage of exposed skin unethical?
", she grinned at Susan, nodding towards the two girls fighting in the snow. She raided her hand to toss another ball, but hesitated.
"Uh.. if they keep it up it we are getting some show.."

She blushed a little at the scene.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm
Profile YIM

Melanie's cheeked flushed as she witnessed the white-haired girl tackle her fellow Irelander. Never mind that she was already nude, and the other girl seemed to be rather... loose. She decidedly shoved aside the sexual connotations of their positions, and decided to aim her next snowball at someone else.

She then spotted the blonde, obviously entranced by the scene. In Melanie's urge to forget the situation with the nude girl, she lobbed it straight at the distracted girl.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 am
Profile YIM

"Is taking advantage of exposed skin unethical?"

Susan shrugged. "They chose to dress like that, it's their own fault if someone... takes advantage of... um..." Her voice trailed off, distracted by the tussle.

"Uh.. if they keep it up it we are getting some show.."

"Yeah. Maybe we should leave them alone unless you want to be pulled into... Heads up!" She only had time to give Pia a quick warning as she spotted Melanie's snowball out of the corner of her eye.

Looks like you've decided to distract me from those two, she thought as she threw a snowball back at the redhead.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:57 am

Melanie laughed as one of the two responded by throwing her own snowball. It unsettled her how much the others were entranced by the sexual escapade she chose to roughly ignore. She raised her arm up, blocking the snowball from reaching her face, before throwing her own ball at the Brown-haired girl.
"Take that!"

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 am
Profile YIM

Ignoring the barrage of snowballs flying all about the courtyard, Samantha was hard at work in the snow with her younger sister Katrina, gathering snow together for their favorite winter activity: building snow forts. This particular snow fort was probably one of the more elaborate fort constructions that they had made together. It was basically a miniature castle, with its four walls about three to four inches thick and four and a half feet wide. There were several rectangular 'arrow slit' windows all around the structure, large enough to see through but small enough to keep snowballs from flying through...

"Umm...S-Sammy? Isn't that Fi out there in the snow? Why isn't she wearing any clothes?"

"Huh?" Samantha was on her hands and knees digging out an 'escape tunnel' in the ground with a metal ice scoop when her sister called over to her. Stopping in mid-scoop, Sam got back up to her feet and walked over to Kat, who was staring wide-eyed out the window and pointing straight through the small opening at a very naked redheaded woman, who seemed to be totally unaffected by the winter's bitter chill.

With a giggle, Sam replied, "Either Sondra dyed her hair red without us noticing, or that is definitely her cousin out there." Sondra, the Young Sisters' friend and senior dorm mate, was the only other woman they knew who would be so bold as to run around in the freezing cold with naught but her bare skin as if it were no big deal.

"Isn't it dangerous to be outside without clothes on? Fi could end up catching a nasty cold like that...or worse, what if something nasty ends up catching her? She's making a pretty obvious target of herself for whatever baddies might be lurking nearby..."

Sam gave her sister a reassuring smile. "Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that, Kat. There are more than enough students out here to keep each other safe if it comes to that. Strength in numbers, you know. Just let Fi have her fun for now."

"Okay, if you say so..." But Kat didn't feel so sure about that...

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

Meanwhile, over yonder...

Aurora wrote:
She gasps at the large impact against her ass.. her robe now clinging wetly to the firm curves.

Kersplat! Fi's aim was straight and true, and the giddy redhead laughed triumphantly as the snowy missile scored a direct hit on the silver-haired Amazon's firm, sexy buttocks with a satisfying thud!

Haha! Direct hit!

Aurora wrote:
She turns slowly, and glares at Fiona. "Ooohh.. you're going to pay for that Red!" she says with a mischievous laugh, even as her eyes roam all over the redhead's lovely nude body.

Fiona's moment of triumph was cut short, however, when Aurora slowly turned around to face her attacker. The redhead then quickly adopted an innocent 'who, me?' expression, which, as Fi would find out in the next few seconds, the white-robed woman apparently didn't buy one little bit.

Fiona's cheeks flushed slightly as she felt the impossibly beautiful Amazon's eyes all over her naked body, and the love-struck redhead couldn't help but wonder at that moment if they were sharing any mutual feelings towards each other.

Aurora wrote:
With a loud 'war cry', the Amazon leaps forward at Fiona, tackling her and pushing her back into the snowdrift trying to pin the other woman beneath her. As she leans over Fiona, her robe is fluttering though, practically ready to fall open entirely.

Distracted as she was by her own musings, Fiona was taken completely off guard when Aurora charged forward, nearly knocking the wind out if the stricken Scot as she hit the wet, snow-covered ground.

Amusement quickly overcame surprise, however, and Fi couldn't help but let out a girlish little giggle as she stared up at her attacker. As the wind fluttered through Aurora's robe, Fi was once more awarded with more than a slight peek at the woman's generous mounds, the sight of which was having an obvious effect on the woman's body.

After a moment's glance slightly southward, Fiona turned her gaze upward, a crooked half-smile on her face and a mischievous twinkle in her luminous emerald green eyes as she looked deeply into Aurora's beautiful aqua-colored eyes.

"Well, beautiful...ye got mae, and ye got mae good," Fiona said to her captor with more than a hint of playfulness in her voice, "but, now tha' ye got mae here all for yerself, wha' do ye plan to do wi' mae?"

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm

((Oh, hey, just wanted to add that though I had shortened my new sig before I added it, I wasn't sure if it was okay or if it's still too large...So if anyone has a problem with the sizing, let me know and I'll shorten it again.))

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

--Marilyn Monroe

--Jamie Luner

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next