View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Hunting Grounds(Nene) 

Post New Hunting Grounds(Nene)
Dolom was now at the shore of a pond digging up soil to sample it away from the sea water. He'd grown tired of restricting himself to the beach. It was a great place for him to hide, but if he expanded his hunting ground, he could run into victims more often. The clay soil here also seemed to be benefitting him physically, as the salt from the sea water seemed to make parts of his body dry out faster.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:12 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: New Hunting Grounds(Nene)
I have no class today, and really tired of my martial art practice, so now I just go for walk, and breath some fresh air this morning. dressing in my red china top and mini skirt as usual, which seem to be pretty short, and make my pantie baring in the wind as it waving up and down every step.

I have no idea, how I end up at the beach, may be cuase there was a great place for fresh air, and much more safe than forest, at least in this place I could see widely, and in my opinion there're not so much place for a monster to hide.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:16 pm

After absorbing sufficient clay, Dolom starts to head back to the beach. Peering over the grass bordering the beach, he could see another girl had arrived. It was too late to hide now, and he wasn't built for running down prey, but he did have one other option. Holding his arm out, he shoots out clumps of clay from his body aiming at her legs and arms to immobilize her.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm
Profile YIM

Sensing that somethings appoach form the side, but too late evade. My arm and leg suddenly got hit, and make me lose my balance and fall down on soft sand. It's not so hurt but my arm and legs stick into some kind of mud and not so easy to move.

I glance, over the direction and found some kind of Golem like creature.

"another monster..." I'm pretty sure, and think of someway to free... and the only thing that I could think of is the sea may be water could wash this thing off, so I tried to crawl to the sea as fast as I could.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Dolom watches her try to crawl to the water as he steps through the grass and calmly walks towards her. Before she even got half way to the shore, he picks her up and brings her back. "Not till I'm through with you girl." He holds her in one arm while his free hand begins to feel her body over and rub her breasts through her shirt.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

"No please don't" I tried to beg for mercy, even know that it's useless. feeling the solid touch through my shirt, tried to writhe to break the grip or at least keep that hand out of my body.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Dolom ignores her pleas and lifts her shirt and bra fondling her now bare breasts. "Mmmm, I like when you girls wear skirts rather than shorts or pants. Makes access so much easier." Some tentacles forming from his body slither under her skirt and tear away her panties before rubbing her pussy.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 pm
Profile YIM

My shirt and my bra gone so fast, now I could feel his solid touch directly. his clay skin's so rough which arouse me me much more than normal.

"No my skirt's not for that...rrr" I tried to stop his tendril with my thighs but, there're too much of them, they can break into and tear my pantie in no time. this's the first time that I can't fight back even a little.

why? may be cause my arm and leg're traped, or his rough touch wipe out my strength, it effect more and more as it touch my sweat place, which make me can't help but let out a soft moan from my mouth.

"please don't... arr"

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 pm

"Doesn't matter to me whether or not that's what your skirt is for." Dolom replies letting his entire hand cover both breast encasing them then makes it ripple massaging them like one big muscle. One of his tentacles began rubbing between her pussy lips but wouldn't actually penetrate her yet. He enjoyed teasing girls this way.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

The massaging work so well against my breast, like hard and soft combined together, make me more than aroused I moan and moan as my body wrinche in some kind of strange pleasure, his tendril keep rubbing, and I began to get wet penetrate or not, I could cum like this if it goes for a little while.

"arrr "

but Are there really nothing I could do? hanging like these and being rape. may be if I could escape this situation...

"arr.. Mr.Golem could we change position, I think I could get more pleasure another way." I asked as soft as I could, tried to find some change to make things better.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Dolom knew she was up to something. No girl had ever been that compliant with him, not unless he ravaged them to a point where they completely gave in to their lust. But he enjoyed a good game and decides to play along not worried she would be able to escape him. "And what position would you prefer?"

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

"may be let me riding your body, being hang like this really make my arm hurt" I replied with the soft tone as before " and could you remove these mud I would able to touch you carefully" said as rubbing my pussy against his tendril, both for pretending to be honest, and for my own desire.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Dolom made it look as if she convince him rubbing her own body against his appendages and reabsorbed the mud on her arms and legs. He lowers his massive body onto the sand and lays back letting her on top, waiting for her to make whatever move she had in mind. He chuckles inwardly imagining how she'll look when her plan fails.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

I was pretty surprise that my plan work so well, I didn't think that he would remove all mud from my body, now I'm able to run away, but I got so wet and feeling of his rough and soft still stick in my memory, I really want some more, but this's my chance and may be the only chance.

after hesitate for a while seem like my desire was win, may be I should make him trust me somemore I think and began to lean on his body rubbing my cunt against his rough skin leaving some trace of my juice onto his body.

"arrr" I moan in pleasure, really pleasure that I think that I could free any times.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Dolom had expected her to jump down and try to take off by now, but was surprised she was still rubbing against him. Still, he stayed alert as more appendages grew and rub over the rest of her body, some wrapping around her breasts and rubbing the tips against her nipples.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next