View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 First impressions (For Kakumaoh) 

Post First impressions (For Kakumaoh)
Elena was surprised how cool the island could get at night. Due to attend an orientation later in the evening, she had left early in an attempt to mingle before the event and perhaps make some new friends on the island. Having only arrived the day before, she was uncharacteristically quiet and introverted, and it felt... strange.

The cool wind whipping across her skin brought her back to reality from her thoughts. She had worn a pair of black jeans and a white blouse that pulled tight into a corset-like lacing beneath her bust and ended just at each shoulder. Unfortunately she hadn't thought to wear a coat, and was getting fairly cold trying to find the building she was supposed to be in, let alone what room.

The redheaded student began to look around, not above asking for directions, but unable to even find any other students out. Shouldn't there be at least a few more students going to the orientation?, she thought to herself. Something had seemed strange about the island school since she got here, but she couldn't complain about the climate and so had put her uneasiness aside. Now, with night closing in around her and the meager lights of the school's walkways seeming anything but adequate, she started to get that paranoid feeling once again.

Last edited by Elena Kennedy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: First impressions (For Kakumaoh)
New student orientation... or, as Kakumaoh thought of it, the new toy sampler. He lurked in the bushes beside a building, watching as the latest arrivals on campus tried to find the meeting. They weren't helped by the fact that the administration had given them all slightly different times and locations, so that they weren't likely to meet each other before they reached the correct room, or that they were scheduled late enough that most of the older students would be inside by now.

So far, he'd seen a couple who he'd have to introduce himself to later, but no-one who demanded his immediate attention. That quickly changed as he noticed a busty redhead obviously trying to find the right building. "Hello. You look lost. Need some help?" he called to her. She wouldn't be able to see him when she looked, but this wouldn't seem odd since he was in a heavily shadowed area.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:04 pm

The new student was pondering stopping at the next sign of civilization and asking for directions, but, as if on cue, someone volunteered them for her. As the voice called out towards her, she smiled and spun.

"Yes, thank you so much, I'm trying..." She started, pausing as she was unable to locate a source for the voice. "...trying to find the new student orientation..." She continued, still searching through the night's blackness and the school's foliage for the voice. It didn't seem to have come from the walkway, prompting the girl to wonder why anyone would be tromping through the trees at this hour. "... excuse me, I can't seem to find you... where are you?" She finally asked, confused.

The voice had sounded male... answering her question about if only the student body was female, or if the faculty was all women too.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 pm

The girl managed to walk right past him while she tried to find him. He used the opportunity to sneak up closer behind her before she asked where he was. He grinned evilly before answering, "I'm right behind you," and placing a hand on her shoulder. He was ready to clap another hand over her mouth if she started to cry out in terror, but for now he was going to let her turn and see just what she had thought was going to help her.

Character listing

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Elena flicked her red hair to one side, apparently getting annoyed at her supposed benefactor for his hide and seek act. She didn't need to wait long for him to reveal himself, however, though she instantly wished he hadn't. As a hand fell on her shoulder, she gasped in surprise, wheeling with a tongue lashing already on her lips. "Jeez, don't sneak..." She started, her lips freezing almost entirely save to quiver as she looked over her "Guide".

The thing was huge... a mish-mash of animal traits and nightmarish form that dwarfed the terrified girl. Even it's hand covered her small shoulder, from upper arm to slender neck. For a second longer she remained frozen in fear, before she felt her legs quiver, and heard her heart start thumping again, surging adrenaline through her body. And then she was trying to scream, trying to run...

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 am

His grip on her shoulder tightened as he clapped a hand over her mouth to silence her screams. "Now, now, no need for that," he chided as a third arm gripped her around the waist. "After all, it seems I'll be providing you with an orientation... Letting you know what to expect from your time here." He began to drag her further into the darkness, noting, "Admittedly, not about the sorts of things most of the others will be hearing about in the official orientation, but some of things that aren't mentioned in the college guide." A fourth hand took hold of one of her breasts, kneading the firm orb through her clothes.

Character listing

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 pm

The fiery haired girl tried to pry his hand from her lips as it clapped across them, all but silencing her. His skin was alien... unsettling... and his grip was utterly forceful... beyond her ability to escape. In desperation, she tried to kick behind her but even when her foot found purchase, it didn't seem to do much to deter her apparently otherworldly attacker... even making it easier for him to drag her off balance, further and further from the lights of the path.

"NNngh! Pffff! Wff gfff!" She screamed past his grip, her muffled cries merely warming his hand with her breath upon his palm. A noticeable gasp parted her lips as he suddenly gripped her large breast, sending a shiver up her spine and filling her with a new fear.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 am

"You might as well stop struggling; it won't do you any good." Judging that they were far enough from any occupied buildings for them to be overheard, he released his grip on her mouth, his hand sliding inside her blouse to fondle her other breast. "Besides," he whispered in her ear, his hand moving from her shoulder to caress her crotch through her jeans, "you might find you enjoy it if you let yourself."

Character listing

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 pm

The girl let loose with a shrill scream the second the large hand left her lips, though they were so far from the path now that even if she was heard they probably wouldn't be able to find her. "Why are you... doing this?" She gasps out, struggling still in the creature's grip... though starting to tire herself out quickly. "What the hell are you for that matter? Is this a nightm... ah... ahhh..." She gasps, losing her train of thought as he slips his hand into her tight blouse and cups a heavy globe, his hand's outline visible in the stretchy material as he groped her tender tit flesh. Her body pressed forward a little as he likewise took hold of her crotch though her jeans, gripping her possessively there. A small whimper left the girl's throat... unsure of how to escape or why this was happening... if it was even real.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

"I suppose you might as well call me a demon; it's what most of the humans who summoned me thought I was, and it's as good a name as any. And I assure you this is quite real." He caught one of her nipples between his fingers and pinched it while his other hand pulled her blouse down, exposing her breasts to the cool night air. At the same time, he fumbled with the fastenings of her jeans, attempting to open them one-handed. "As for why," he hissed, running his serpentine tongue along her shoulder and up the side of her neck, "I find you human girls quite... enjoyable." As he said the last word, he got her jeans unfastened and slid a hand inside her panties.

Character listing

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:59 am

Elena struggled a bit as he began to toy with her jeans, though it lessened into a loud whimper when she felt her nipple pinched roughly. "Please, you can't do this... I ... aiii!" She screamed as he pulled down her top roughly, her large breasts bouncing once in their freedom before the cool air shocked her sensitive skin there. Within moments both or her tits were hardened and standing proud atop each globe.

"NO! Damn you!" She screamed, feeling his hand at her waist finally succeed in unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down a little before diving into her silky panties to rub against her young sex. The girl sucked in a deep gasp, actually pushing her large chest further into his grip, as he began to feel along her folds.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:16 pm

"No matter how much you say you don't want this now, you'll be begging for more before I'm done. That's how it always happens." He took a firmer grip on her breasts, roughly kneading the firm orbs as her gasp pressed them into his hands. "Besides, it seems you may be getting excited about this already," he added, flicking her hard nipples quickly. He started to work her jeans past her hips and down her legs, releasing her waist as he did so. His hard cock pressed against her, only his loincloth and her panties providing a hopelessly inadequate barrier between her and it.

Character listing

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]