View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Waiting... waiting... waiting... (For Jojo/Sakuracr) 

Post Waiting... waiting... waiting... (For Jojo/Sakuracr)
Thirteen hated one thing and one thing alone- boredom. He hated even more than he hated the accursed ADD, and they went around the galaxy hunting creatures like him. But at least they weren't boring- rather, they were interesting. To rape, of course. Thirteen's mind tends to wander in the morass of boredom. Even silence was more exciting than boredom. Silence was delicate, the thinest shield that could protect one, and also the most useful. Of course, what good was a shield if one failed to use it properly?
Thirteen hung from the branches of a tree as he pondered the meaning of silence, and what it was worth to him. He had not been there for too long, really. Rather, he was just bored. He hadn't really raped anyone worth noting. Mostly the kids who looked and acted like NPCs. Sure, they had no personality, but at least they could satisfy his bestial urges. Thirteen did not really consider himself to be an animal. Such tripe was unnecessary.

Damn, the way his mind of cycling, he must be truly bored.

Thirteen cracked open his single eye, analyzing the surrounding area. It was a decently wooded area, plenty of light pouring through. He stretched a few of his tentacles, though he could not visually witness their positions. It was kind of like a sixth sense- he just KNEW where the tentacles were. Sometimes, invisible monsters lost track of their various members. Not Thirteen. Nope. Thirteen was a tentacle monster. Born that way, kind of raised that way, and always working that way.

Something had better happen soon, else Thirteen's mind would wonder into the moral morass that is pondering the virtue of his actions...

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Post Re: Waiting... waiting... waiting... (For Jojo/Sakuracr)
Jojo Shey had to run a few rounds around the school grounds before it got all bustling with the regular people that just always were their in their meaningless lives. She just had to shape the day with a new kind of morening. She would stretch then perform her jog passing into the schools personal garden of trees.

She remembered the trees being the first place she was ever ravaged by an alien who inhabited this planet yet surprisingly their were more than ten of these things on just htis island alone. She could speak most of their languages now and also surprisingly well too. This scared her because it just means she was ravaged by more than one kind of these things, though she gladly alway had her handy magic ability of electrical skin.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Oh good- something with only four appendages, Thirteen thought to himself, eye now watching the girl. She seemed like the interesting sort. The odd-colored hair that made her species so diverse. The way her assets swung about on her healthy form. Thirteen waited for her to get closer, lowering his tentacles to hang like vines- thick, strong, curly vines. He spread them out, shifting them like the white line in pong. Where would she go? How quickly would she be caught in his little trap?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 am

Jojo would continue running. She would then find herself caught in something and her instinctive store of electricity would send out voltages of shocks. Whethor or not she knew anything was there her body instinctively sent the shocks spiralling everywhere. [Sorry. I now edited my post]

Last edited by sakuraacr on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:24 pm

((Um, wait, what? I didn't lay them out like hurdles... They're handing vertically, and I'm using all of them... Maybe I didn't make it clear in my post...))

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]