View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Day At The Beach [for Aubrey] 

Post Day At The Beach [for Aubrey]
Lujuria grumbled as he walked along the beach, wearing nothing but a black swim short with blue stripes along the sides as well as mirrored sunglasses, having decided on taking the day off from the campus. It was far too hot out for his usual clothes and he just didn't have the heart to be cooped up in the buildings for another day, even if it could have been spent screwing another student or two. Enough was enough! Instead, the monster was out on the sandy white beaches, trudging through the sand as he lugged around a bag full of stuff. Some damn monster had seen fit to steal a couple of his favorite toys, and this of course pissed the monster off. No one was allowed to fuck around with his toys, after all. He had specifically requested them all from the school and had gone to great pains to keep them in good condition.

More to the point, fucking with his toys meant fucking with him personally, and this he didn't like at all. Not one bit, whatsoever. He had recovered his toys, though. And left the monster buried under a ton of sand. Sand that the monster had dug at the snap of his fingers. Sand that was sure to be irritating the damn thing for a while before it managed to get itself out. Until then, Lujuria was going to enjoy the damn sun and the beach! It didn't take him long before he noticed someone further up ahead on the beach and hoped that it was in fact a student for him to enjoy. It would certainly take the sting out of the day so far and hey, it was someone to use his toys on. In fact, if his memory served him right, there was a little shack just further up past the whoever was up ahead, a shack that would provide them some privacy and plenty of room for his toys to be used.

Of course, it was all moot if this was just a mirage or some other monster in a disguise. It had better damn well not be.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 am

Post Re: Day At The Beach [for Aubrey]
The beach. Oh, that was something that Aubrey had missed dearly. Her whole life, she'd gone to the beach any chance she got. She didn't always go in the water, though. Sometime's she'd just lay on the beach and tan, or walk along the beach, or hang out with her friends. Sometimes she'd pop on a bikini and go to the beach just to tease boys, or to meet boys. That's how she'd met two of her three exes. Whatever the case, in the two weeks she'd been here, this was the first chance she'd gotten to go to the beach. What, with the crazy sex shower that tied her up, and the bench where she was stripped and pleasured by something invisible. It seemed things she couldn't see liked to fuck her. She wasn't really hurt either time, and it felt good, so she didn't really complain. Plus, for all she knew, both of those times could have been crazy dreams.

Whatever. That was hopefully over now. Today, it was still early on the afternoon, and she had the rest of the day off. Nothing but a very revealing, but cute and sexy at the same time, white bikini graced her ever-pronounced hips, and her decently sized breasts. She might not have DDs, but she always got compliments from boys about her breasts. She hadn't gotten in the water yet, and she didn't know if she would. She was content just walking along the shore, looking at the water and the scenery, and listening to the waves. She noticed a shack up ahead, but didn't think anything of it. All she had with her was a bag with a towel, suntan lotion, her school shirt and skirt, and some stockings. She left everything else in her room.

Bio

I'm completely open to RP with any students, monsters, or anyone else who wants to. (;

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 am
Profile YIM

The monster kept on trudging along the beach, the bright sun warded off by his mirrored sunglasses as he kept on squinting toward the upcoming figure. It looked like to him that it was a student after all, walking in front of him. Well, at least that was something. Grinning, he held out his sack and swung it back and forth enough to toss it straight into the trees, summoning a shadow replicate of himself to grab it and carry it out of sight. Smirking, he kept on walking along the sands, relaxing and taking it easy for now. No need to chase after her if she hadn't noticed him yet, after all. Beside, the sun wasn't all that bad, and it wasn't like he would tan any further anyway. As he kept on walking and getting closer slowly, Lujuria could see more of the student, and already, he knew he was going to like this one. Whenever it was a new student or one that had been around for a while already, it didn't matter to him. They were all the same, after all. Sent here to satisfy monsters and bastards like him. Now, all he had to do was think of an excuse that would convince her that him being on an all-girl campus wasn't all that strange. Beside, there were some males around, right? Teachers or staff, whatever. 'At least I don't look like a nineteen years old brat anymore.' The monster thought privately to himself.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 am

Aubrey hadn't noticed the person walking behind her. The fact that she wasn't app too perceptive was no secret, and that seemed more evident now than ever, since she was at a school full of people she diet know, and in the two weeks that she'd been here, there had been two times that she could have possibly avoided getting fucked by things she couldn't see, but couldn't notice things in time to stop it. Whatever though. No big deal, right? Seeing a man on the island wouldn't be too out of the ordinary for her, given that she had only been here for a short amount of time. Plus, there were male teachers, and other staff, right? Right. Plus, it's not like she really minded the male species. She loved pleasing them. On her own will. That's why she was here after all. If she wouldn't have given her boyfriend a blow job that day, she probably would be at a real co ed college, with even more boys, and parties. She cotinued having such thoughts as she kept walking down the beach, just relaxing and enjoying the day and the scenery.

Bio

I'm completely open to RP with any students, monsters, or anyone else who wants to. (;

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 am
Profile YIM

Lujuria smirked as he kept on following the girl from behind, knowing his shadow replicate was carrying his sack just out of sight, so he didn't have to worry about that. Seeing everything in their place, the monster decided to step his game up and began jogging toward the girl. As he got closer, he could see that she did indeed have quite the body, especially in the rather sexy white bikinis. Well, now he just had to have fun with this one. Lujuria decided that he might as well just say that he was responsible for taking care of the beaches, keep them safe and all that. The way he was tanned and his looks didn't exactly make him teacher material, but as that sort of worker, it was much more plausible. Over glorified life guard, indeed. Or maybe he'd just pass himself off as one of the substitute instructors, teaching all the poor little girls that hadn't learned how to swim, instead of doing it out here in the beautiful outdoors instead of in some little swimming pool. Either way, he had settled on his disguise. Once he wasn't far off, the monster called out. "Hey there! Beautiful day outside, isn't it?" Lujuria gave her his best grin as he jogged on closer, appearing as casual as possible.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Aubrey just kept walking peacefully down the shoreline, looking at the water as she did. She didn't have pockets, given that she was wearing a bikini, a very small and white one at that, but if she did, she would have her hands in her pockets right now. Currently( she was blissfully unaware of the person walking behind her. Well, person was a word used lightly, even if she didn't know that. She flipped some of her hair that had blown in her face behind her and cotinued walking. Soon, she heard someone walking up behind her, and then heard him speak. She blinked, and turned around. That was the first time she'd heard a male voice outside of her classroom since she'd gotten here. She saw him, and tilted her head some. He was pretty cute. Looked kinda like one of that skater or surfer kids from back home, but he had more muscle. She smiled some and nodded. "Yes, it is." she said with a smile. "But... Who are you? I thought guys weren't allowed on the island?"

Bio

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 am
Profile YIM

Lujuria grinned back at the student. Just as he had expected. Shrugging, the monster merely looked around a bit, as if trying to see if anyone was around. "Normally, yeah, but... You got teachers who are guys, right? Me, the place's just keeping me on to help out where I can. Like, if there are girls who want to learn how to swim, then I teach them. Plus, I'm pretty awesome with music, especially when I'm playing the guitar, so yeah, I help with those sort of stuff too. I'm not really on the staff but... You could say I do freelance work, basically. Not exactly a respectable job, yeah, but hey, the gig's got a sweet pay and I get to stay on an island full of beautiful women." The monster grinned again, scratching the back of his blue and blond hair, eyes that were hidden behind his mirrored sunglasses roaming up and down the student's body. "Speaking of beautiful..." Lujuria began again, giving the student his most charming smile. "Any chance you need something? I could help with the suntan lotion, if you got any. Free of charge, ma'am." It wasn't too much of a reach, he knew. Here was a student, in nothing but that tiny bikini, carrying a bag and a towel. It was easily something that could be safely assumed.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]