View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Homecoming (for Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Homecoming (for Seraph)
Seraph barely contained his grin at the sight and sound of Ryu being driven down onto him, the flare up of colour and sensation in her soul, the sound of her raw lust and desire, and the physical pleasure that her body offered, all of it melding together into a single wondrous sensation. Especially for a being who had only just returned to the mortal world, to whom something as simple as breathing had become pleasurable.

Seraph's mana felt his pleasure, his emotions, and his usuall iron control over it slackened, ever so slightly. The response was instant, invisible crackles of raw power flowing out and around him, pouring into the helpless Ryu's body and soul, sending fresh waves of mana induced bliss through her body as Seraph played with her tits, his hands rough, but feeling all the more wonderous for it. The feathers holding the student started to bounce her up and down, her tight wet cunt being impaled on his length over and over again.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 am
Profile YIM

Ryu was filled with divine sensations, suddenly her mind and body were overwhelmed with nearly orgasmic pleasure, but thanks to his strict order not to climax before he did she was caught in this onslaught of bliss. The poor girl is gasping for air while bouncing on his hard cock, hardly able to breathe between her delighted cries, the shaft mercilessly sliding deep into her tight pussy. It felt like every stroke would hit her most sensitive areas, making the red head even more desperate. "So good .. m-master .. it feels .. Ahh! .. so good!"

Ryu cried out as her eyes roll into the back of her head, staring at the sky with glazed, unfocused eyes. Her nipples pulse with the same harmonic frequency of her heart, each coming quicker than the last the more he toyed with those ample breasts of his red haired slave. They nestle against his hands like silken pillows as he resumed to knead and caress them, fondling them roughly.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm

The feathers that were bouncing Ryu up and down on his thick cock tightened their grip slightly as they got harder and rougher, the fallen angel using and abusing the beautiful body that was on offer for him. He could 'feel' himself stabbing up into the amazingly tight wet cunt of his pet student, could feel her walls gripping him tightly as they were forced wide apart for his bulk. He let his mana flow more and more freely from his body, revealing in the sensations as he watched Ryu's soul flare and almost seem to explode with pleasure from the physical stimulation she was recieving, combining with the mental stimulation provided by the mana that was bombarding her body and soul.

As Ryu's head rolled back, her eyes unfocused and staring at the sky, Seraph's hands adapted and changed. Her nipples were drawn into his hands, suction applied as if there was a mouth closed around each one, his fingers stretching out to grab and squeeze more of those lovely pillowy breasts. Soon his fingers stretched all the way from his palm on Ryu's nipples, to the base of her breasts, five long slender lines of mana, forcing the red head's bust to buldge out between them, constantly pouring mana into them.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 am
Profile YIM

The girl let loose desperate cries of pleasure in time with each thrust, her muscles clenched and unclenched on the angel's length, squeezing it tightly. The pleasure alone summoned a boiling heat as it forced Ryu to strain the boundaries of both her body and mind, the mana making the pleasure that much more intense up to the point where it was simply unbearable.

Her huge breasts were burning with fierce desire as more mana poured into them, loving his hands squeeze the abused flesh of her bust this tight, her breathing faster and shallower now as she could feel her desire to follow his order not to cum crumble before her eyes. "I'm .. I'm going to cum ..", she groaned at the feeling of being so filled, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as his assault on her wasn't interrupted, nearing one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever have.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Normally Seraph would have tormented and teased the lovely busty red head, driving her crazy with raw lust and desire. But he was enjoying using her far too much to consider doing something like that, and even as she cried out that she was about to cum he didn't slow down or cast some spell on her. He simply continued to bounce her body on his lap, his hands tightening even more on Ryu's breasts, the suction on her nipples increasing. Just as he felt her walls starting to quiver, her orgasm almost upon Ryu, he let himself cum. His cock throbbed powerfully inside her body as she was impaled one last time, a flood of mana rich seed spurting from the tip and into the student's welcoming depths, giving her his permission for her to cum, and adding another flare of bliss to the sensations that Ryu was being subject to. That's a very good pet he coos, voice warm with praise.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 am
Profile YIM

As if on command Ryu orgasmed, a scream so pure with lust released into the air that it felt like she was pouring her soul into it, lasting several seconds before starting to fade. She was wrapped tightly around his shaft, their fluids mixing with one another and the pressure on him almost unceasing as the girl's tense body was shivering in bliss. It wasn't like anything she had ever felt before, her release had never been this forceful. "I'm cumming ..", she murmured in between breaths, whimpering softly as she came down from her high. Soon she lowered her head, still feeling hot with the mana flowing through each and every part of her body. Ryu smiled briefly, catching her breath whilst she was looking up at the angel holding her close. "Thank you, master .. I love the intense pleasure I receive by serving you."

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Seraph smiled in pure ecstasy as he let his 'seed' flow up his shaft and into Ryu's tight welcoming body, pumping her full of the potent mana rich fluid as her body spasmed, her soul lighting up in a bliss that mirrored his own. This was his welcome back to Shokushu, his glorious return to sensations, to being able to feel pleasure again. And this was pleasure at it's height, for both him and the red haired student who was his pet, who had let him return from the void, and who had no doubt damned other students, including her lover Ishtar, to his attention.

He groaned softly in pleasure as he finished emptying into Ryu's body, and as the student thanked him his hand released one breast, caressing and stroking her cheek, a gesture that he had trained her to mean was the highest praise he could offer. That's because your a very good pet girl. He coos, voice warm and praising, definetly in a good mood from the physical sensations, and from seeing Ryu's soul flare alive with such a powerful orgasm.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:57 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu marveled at the feel of his semen flowing into her, stream after stream dispersed within her tight tunnel. It's been a true pleasure for the student, not only was she allowed to climax, but was also delighted by the mental pleasure, knowing she served him well. Well enough that this time he caressed and stroke her cheek, abruptly causing an expression of sheer joy to appear on her face for this was the highest praise she could ever receive. It happened rarely, making this a very special occasion.

"I .. I don't know what to say .. This makes me the happiest pet girl in the world .." She relaxes in the feathers that keep her elevated, fiery red eyes closing at the feel of his wonderful hand. All she felt was pure bliss and shivers running down her spine since one of his hands remained on her breast. "I love you master, even if you punish me for how flawed I am. There's nothing I wouldn't do to make you stay and not leave ever again."

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Seraph can't help but smile at Ryu's words, the student's soul so twisted and warped around him now that she is his completly. He could do anything to her, and she would eagerly take it, and still crave more. His own personal toy and pet. And he intended to use that every chance he got. "That's a very good pet ... I'm definetly going to have to make sure your loyalty gets rewarded nicely."

His hand continued to stroke her cheek, tendrils of mana gently flowing into her body from the contact. "But first I have a garden to grow..." His hands left Ryu's body, and he started to gesture and chant. The words were strange, and would send involentary shivers down the student's body as the feathers kept her impaled on the fallen angels thick cock. Light would seem to warp around the two of them, reality itself being bent in and around itself as Seraph's magic worked. First one of his wings would crumble away, and the student would be able to feel a massive increase in mana flowing out of him, even if she didn't know exactly what it was as Seraph established the pocket dimension that his garden occupied. Another wing shattered, and this mana was directed to causing the garden to bloom, plants and flowers sprouting all around the pair, turning the desolate mana purged clearing into a vibrant display of unnatural life and colour.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:14 am
Profile YIM

Given the single plant upon her arrival, she didn't suspect an entire garden to be its origin until the fallen angel was going to restore it with what could only be described as magic. The air had a feel to it when she watched his wings, some of which broke into pieces, not knowing exactly what it was, but like all the mana surrounding Seraph it energized and aroused Ryu all the same. It appeared they weren't even in the clearing anymore but somewhere else as the lifeless surroundings sprung to life, flowers and plants which weren't quite like any other grew all around the master and his pet. The red haired student was bound to watch in fascination as it happened, impaled on his cock and her limbs tied by his feathers.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Seraph let his feathers release Ryu's body, making no move to keep her on his shaft, but also making no attempt to pull her off it. Ryu was free to slide off him, or wrap her legs and arms around the fallen angel to remain impaled on him. One hand would idly pat and caress her cheek no matter what she did, a content smile on Seraph's face as body seems to light up, the skin getting streaks of gold shining through it as his mana flows freely out of him, his power flowing out in torrents of highly refined and focused magic, making the once dead garden bloom into vibrant, if unreal, life.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:04 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu slid off of him as the tentacles release her, only a few drops of his cum dripping from her sheath as she struggles to keep it all inside. Devoted and addicted to it as she was she didn't want to slack off anymore for she might be rewarded later on, even if this detail wasn't important. She wasn't given any more orders so she settled on the ground beneath him, kneeling as the spectacle continued to unfold, his constant caresses against her cheek. Her red eyes were glowing slightly in the shine of his mana getting to work, further growing the vegetation around them.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Seraph smiled, his expression one of contentment as he regarded the rapidly growing garden. A plant sprouted at his feed, vines of pure light sprouting from the mana enriched soil and rising in front of Seraph, twirling around themselves in some sort of dance. The fallen angel laughed at that, his emotions bared for Ryu to see for possibly the first time as he revelled in the joy of being out of the plane of the void. Ahh … you have no idea how good it feels to have air in your lungs … to have blood in your veins and a physical form again. I think I’m definetly going to have to give you plenty of rewards for bringing me back Ryu. He smiled at Ryu again, his hand stroking her cheek tenderly, fingers snaking out to teasingly rub against her mouth.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:21 am
Profile YIM

Blatantly surprised to hear him laugh Ryu looks up at the angel, a smile on his features. Never before had she seen an emotion revealed to her that was this strong, just the occasional smiles. She didn't realize her lips were unsealed, lost in the thought of his pleasure before his fingers rubbing against her mouth made the girl shut them. There hasn't been an order, so all Ryu could do was track his motions with a growing desire to suck on the digits of his hand. They were a source of mana and she was aware of that.

Earlier she was denied the satiation of drinking his mana enriched cum, only able to consume a very small portion of the liquid that would relieve her of this hunger. After several moments the addiction got her cornered, quickly opening her mouth and sealing her lips around the closest finger, slowly sucking on it as her head bobbed back and forth. Her eyes widened in shock of her own misbehaviour though she groaned in pleasure when she looked him straight in the eyes, her tongue wrapped around the skin to seek out the taste she so desired, if she felt it at all.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:11 pm

The fingers that Ryu took into her mouth were indeed seeping mana out, the taste flowing freely into her tongue and mouth, that all too familiar rush of the raw energy of life flowing from the fallen angel and into the busty read head. Seraph made no move to scold her for that, if anything he encouraged her to continue, his fingers exploring her mouth gently as his other hand stroked her cheek. Now as lovely as keeping you to myself is I have a task for you to help speed up the regrowth of my garden ... I want you to give yourself to some of the plants and let them use you so they regain their old taste for female passion ... you can do that can't you Ryu? His voice was gentle, soothing as he slid his fingers around inside Ryu's mouth, a smile on his lips as the garden continued to bloom outwards at a very rapid rate.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next