View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Homecoming (for Seraph) 

Post Re: Homecoming (for Seraph)
Ryu had her attention on the new vines but couldn't prepare for their initial assault, striking the tender flesh, causing the student to yelp out and wince so that her chest would be spared from any more pain. Hands clenched into fists while she felt no anger as the aching spread. Her body gave in to the intense sensations, both pleasant and painful, and she struggled to decide whether or not to resist further punishment. Knowing that she would be sentenced and receive harsher treatment, all she could do was accept it.

Returning to her earlier posture she brought her breasts back into view, even more than before by arching her back as she wanted to emphasize her willingness to endure all this. The vines had left faint red traces where they connected with the skin, all along fueling her arousal with an accompanied stinging sensation. However, Ryu didn't look at Seraph, instead she was staring at the ground between them, feeling the shame of an utter defeat.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph nodded, ever so slightly, to himself as he saw Ryu's back arch, her breasts pushed out for him to strike with the vines again and again. He measured the strength of the strikes carefully, always keeping the strength of the blows within the limit that Ryu would enjoy the pain from the strikes. He watched as her breasts slowly got redder and redder, the strikes hitting different parts of her impressivly large bust.

As he whipped her breasts he directed another vine to grow silently behind the red headed student, snaking towards the students rear hole. The student would have little warning to the intended intrusion, the thick vine pushing against and sliding smoothly into her as as she knelt to have her breasts whipped. The vine moved slowly, letting her feel every inch of it as it slid deeper and deeper into her rear, the fallen angel planning on using the orgasm denial spell as a very effective punishment for the red headed student.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 am
Profile YIM

Enjoying herself as she was fully dominated by the angel and loving every strike of the whips, she instantly fell victim to them and the true purpose of her punishment. Her head rose a little as each strike caused her to moan blissfully, her breasts swaying subtly whenever she would naturally flinch away. The flowers were manipulating her senses, her breasts tainted with reddened flesh and pleasure so unique that she would simply demand more. It was then she felt something from behind, prodding against her backside before sliding into her rear.

Ryu shuddered, muscles became tight around the vine as it slid further and made each passing moment seem like a distribution of infinite joy. Glazed eyes were staring at the ground as moans and gasps filled the air. The pleasure was building quickly, soon at the point where the girl might have an orgasm, but even then she would suppress that urge as long as possible yet not knowing what was happening.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 am

Seraph could feel a dark and twisted smile slowly spreading across his face as he watched Ryu, delighting in the flare of her soul that was the pain and pleasure that flared in her with every strike of his feathers, and every movement of the vine in her tight ass. Her cries of pleasure filled the clearing in which he stood, and the otherwise empty forest around the fallen angel, and his pet student.

More feathers came into play, striking and whipping the lovely red heads ass, all of them timed perfectly so that all five sensations hit her body at the same time, that delightful pain rippling through Ryu's body as Seraph used and abused her luscious form. Do you remember just why I am your master Ryu? He asked, tone conversational, even as the vines and feathers struck, and moved harder and faster, her orgasm still blocked by the spell, ensuring that she wouldn't reach it until Seraph decided that she could.

Thu May 05, 2011 1:23 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu released a cry of delight as her backside was whipped repeatedly, all sensations adding to a bundle which appealed to almost any lewd desire the red haired student had in the back of her mind. She could feel her body break, give in to the whipping as she couldn't resist anymore, going over the edge but nothing happened. The immense pleasure of her building orgasm was still there, increasing every single moment. Only his words drew her attention elsewhere, making her think though it was futile.

"I .. I'm sorry master, but I can't remember!", she managed in an honest tone, the knowledge was gone. As if on cue the vines suddenly became more violent, enhancing the urge to climax as the punishment went on and with the lack of such a meaningful memory it would surely go a long way.

Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Seraph chuckled darkly, as if amused by Ryu's actions as the feathers worked, strike by strike, to turn the students breasts and rear red from the whipping strikes. The vine drove back and forth in her rear hole as he abused and used her lucious body, keeping her in the heights of ecstasy, and denying her the release that her body would start to crave via the use of a spell.

He let the pressure build up and up until it threatened to drive Ryu crazy with the desire to cum, finally giving the order "Cum for your master pet." The spell finally allowed the student to cum, the vines and feathers not stopping in their use of Ryu's body for a second as he waited patiently for her climax to start to fade, expecting to have to wait a while considering how long it had been denied.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:37 am
Profile YIM

The slave came hard, either from command or simply because the spell was disabled. None of it mattered to her since she was finally allowed to feel that special onrush of pleasure by the vines stretching her anus and abusing most of her body.

The girl arched her back as her head shot to the sky with a voluptuous cry, warm pussy juice flowing down her thighs when her breasts bounced mildly, teasing the audience as the vines kept the pair entertained. Each strike of the whips sent a thrill throughout her body, lenghtening an intense climax that felt like it would go on forever. Sadly it had to come to an end, leaving her body trembling after her release while the vines drew moan after moan from the girl. Ryu felt like she was on cloud nine although it was supposed to be a punishment.

Looking up at the angel, eyes half lidded, she did what was still part of her duty. "T-thank you."

Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 pm

<sorry about the delay ... hopefully I should be back now>

Seraph smiled as he listened to Ryu's cry of ecstasy, her body orgasming hard as the vine drove hard into her rear entrance, spreading it wide open over and over again as he whipped her breasts with uncanny skill at bringing the masochist student pleasure through the strikes. He kept that up until, finally, the red heads body started to fall from the heights of pleasure her orgasm had sent her up onto.

The vines snaked away from her body, leaving Ryu to support her own body weight as she looked up with half lidded eyes and thanked him. That's much better Ryu. You are my pet because I can do that to you ... or am I wrong?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 am
Profile YIM

"I would never want to say you're wrong, but .. I am your pet because you accept me as such. I love serving you, I love being in your presence .. and I'll be your pet for as long as you want me to be." Their last encounter came to her mind, the last time he showed up and she recalled them talking about something similar. But perhaps it was the wrong answer, wrong to answer in this manner at all? Ryu sincerely hoped the fallen angel would show some mercy for the poor student, trying to catch her breath and kneeling before him.

"I-I'm sorry master, did that offend you?" She stared into the two pits of void that once were beautiful, golden eyes. Seraph had changed, not just externally. His eyes felt dark and cold, she couldn't help but think she would be given a demerit for just stating her opinion.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Seraph tilted his head to the side, thinking about Ryu's answer, his wings gently flapping behind him, the feathers holding in place about a foot away from the kneeling student. He was sorely tempted to punish her, simply for voicing disagreement with him. For 'talking back', even if he did quite like what she said.

The void had indeed twisted and warped his mental state, having frayed a mind that was already on the brink. But he didn't give in to that sensation, letting a smile spread across his lips. Not what I expected to hear Ryu ... but that doesn't mean I dislike hearing it. He praised her, stepping forward until he could reach out with one hand, caressing the students cheek, mana flowing into her body at his touch.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 am
Profile YIM

Ryu could feel a certain delight as his hand rested against her cheek, a high praise considering she disagreed a few moments before. Slowly the mana helped her regain energy when she started to recover from the intense orgasm near the end of her punishment, rebuilding her arousal as well.

All along she was suffering from the mana addiction ever since she tasted his enriched cum, the warmth created by its remains after the whipping was spreading through her breasts. Nonetheless her expression was one of bliss. "I won't ever say you're wrong again, master. I promise."

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 am

Seraph chuckled at that, his hand being gentle and almost tender as he stroked and caressed the red head student's cheek, praising her for several long seconds, letting his mana restore the student's energy and getting her ready for him to use again. He sent another spell into her, a healing spell to finish the restoration of the student's body.

I think that since you took your punishment so well, and accepted it, I'll let you feel me fucking you once again. As he said that his feathers reached out, wrapping around Ryu's arms and legs, raising her up and moving her closer to him, her legs being forcibly parted and wrapped around his body so that his shaft naturally could tease the entrance to her cunt. As fun as your ass is, I think it needs a break to start to retighten. He remarks, mana rich pre-cum leaking out from the tip of his shaft and being rubbed directly into the student's clit.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Profile YIM

Ryu smiled, the words music to her ears as feathers reached out and began to lift her in the air. There wasn't any resistance as the feathers brought her into a proper stance, wrapping her legs around her master, his cock oh so close to her sex. "Oh yes, please. Thank you very much for allowing me to feel you again. It's been such a long time .." As soon as the mana rich fluid made contact with the sensitive patch of nerves her body came to life, a certain warmth running through her loins as lust began to spread within Ryu like a wildfire.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 am

Seraph smiled, briefly, to himself as he saw lust and desire starting to burn through Ryu's body from the mana seeping into her clit. He reached out with his hands, each one taking one of those impressive breasts and toying with it, squeezing and rolling them around as his touch caused more mana to leak into the red heads body. He kept that up for a few long seconds, wanting to use his mana to make her even more desperate for him.

But it didn't take long for Seraph to decide to 'reward' his pet. The feathers holding Ryu's body in place slammed her down against him, trying to impale the student on his thick shaft as he toyed with her breasts.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:51 am
Profile YIM

Ryu shivered when the angel fondled her breasts, her eyes closing against the pleasure flowing through her bust as the mana mixed with the effect of the flowers created an intoxicating feel of delight. It wasn't long however until she was given even more, out of nowhere her body was slammed down against her master's cock, stretching her tight folds with ease as she was still wet from the events taking place before.

Arching her back her head shot to the sky and with a lusty shout she was impaled by his shaft. Feeling his warmth buried inside her body she embraced him with her own, followed by occasional contractions as she was trying to get used to the phallus' size.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next