View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Paperthin Hymn (Giza Wolf) 

Post Paperthin Hymn (Giza Wolf)
She runs, that's what takes her out of the dorms so late at night. She can't seem to sleep, not in such an empty room so she runs. At first she strips out of her pajamas, dressing herself in the short-clipped-shorts in the gray light that leaks in her second-floor window, pulling on the tight black tank top. She plugs the buds of her iPod into her ears. Key to her dormitory in hand, she sets out on a run. Her sneakered feet carry her out, onto the snaking path that leads around the campus, the one that older students question, the one that leads through the woods.

But she has no question for it. She runs, her feet carry her forward. She loses herself in the music, her iPod clipped to her belt, slender, pale legs pistoning as she carries herself forward, into the night.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 am

Post Re: Paperthin Hymn (Giza Wolf)
Ah the moonlight how i love you so Giza thought. As he looked up at the moon someone speed past him. His wolfen eyes picking up the figure that had just rushed after him. This was great another person to prey on. Howling the girl stopped running listening to the noise Giza had just made.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 am

She hears something that pierces even the music in her ears. She stops, waiting on the winding trail. She peels the buds out of her ears, looking up, around at the trees. She gives a little shiver, still looking around at them before she starts to take a few steps back towards the campus. Perhaps her first night wasn't the first for taking a long night jog.

She stuffs her mp3 player into a tight pocket, taking a few jogging steps back towards the campus, spooked. It takes her a few before she breaks into a full run, sprinting, only feeling safe when she's back in her room.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

Jumping from tree to tree Giza was making as much noise as possible to spook the girl. He would soon pounce on her and than the real fun begins.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

She stumbled across the path. Her eyes flitted up to the trees above her as she stopped. She tried running the other way. Hopefully, perhaps she could outrun them that way. Maybe she could outstrip the pace of whatever it was that happened to be chasing her. To no avail. She turned, back and forth, caught between whatever it was that was chasing her.

It was too fast, she finally turned back, too lost amongst the splintering paths, not even sure if she knew where she was going as it ran, practically breathing on her heels.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:19 am

Jumping down behind her she turned to meet him. Someones lost moving closer to her she backed away. please don't try to run it just tiers you out

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:23 am

"I... I..." she stammers before she turns heel.

It doesn't really matter what she's told before she runs, she still runs, her hair flowing behind her, each firm cheek of her bottom bouncing, really putting more of her body on display. No matter. She'll still run.

So she runs, sprints, really. She cuts her body down the path, still shrieking at the sight of the thing that blocked her way.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 am

Laughing demonically he speeds after her. no more running little girl! with this he pounces on her knockin her to the floor and turning her head so she can see him. I told you not to run and now you shall be punished because of it. standing on her leg he grabs her tank top and rips it free.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am

She yelps as she feels that weight on her back, knocking her easily to the earth. She squirms, feeling those heavy claws on her leg, panicked, her chest heaving, her breath picking up. Still when those firm claws find her shirt and tear it away so easily, she is not expecting it. Frightened, she feels her face twisted to see the wolf, whimpering as that voice pounds into her ears, looking up into that frightening face.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Licking her face he fondles her breasts allowing his drug to take effect on her he rips free her shorts. With a full view of her body he smiles and looks at her.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Bell's fingers find the grass as she closes her eyes, feeling the world beginning to swim from the aphrodisiac working its way through her system. Her breathing hitches, whimpering as she feels her thin shorts torn easily from her body, her chest compressed against the ground by the weight on her back, keeping her breath ragged.

She squirms, feeling the warmth from the drug working into her muscles trying to pull herself away from the massive thing pinning her down but feeling her strength waver, her resistance slowly faltering in the face of the beast that had ensnared her.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 pm

my my your are a pretty girl what a nice catch Moving his tongue across her body he waited for her to begin to beg him to satisfy her sudden want for sex.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 pm

She let out another soft whimper, her fingers beginning to pulse, to convulse in the grass. She shivered, feeling a blush rising to her cheeks as he sneered behind her, feeling the saliva from his tongue dripping onto her back.

"I... I n-no... p-please," she stammered, feeling her heart pounding away in her chest, beating against her ribs.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:02 am

Giza was bored of waiting. bending over to her now wet pussy he began to kick and tease it with his tongue.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Bell let out a high-pitched squeal as she felt her legs pushed under her, offering her tender sex up to the beast, her whole body flush with heat from whatever it was he'd done to her. Her blush ran darker red, feeling herself dripping onto his tongue as he explored her pink sex, gulping as she closed her eyes and tried to fight away the thought of how good that tongue felt on her.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next