View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Hole Lot of Trouble(Yolia) 

Post Re: A Hole Lot of Trouble(Yolia)
Yolias movement was completly taken away from her, leaving the poor student at the clay mans mercy. Despite her legs and arms being confind by the creature, she continued to scream for help, with the hope some one would come. Trashing her head and trying to pull her arms and legs free. Yolia gasped as the creature began to push the tenticel in and out of her. Biting her lip, Yolia tryed to make as little sounds of pleasure as possible.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 am

"You can try to silence yourself all you want, I know for a fact your body's betraying you. And chances are you'll give in before this is over..." Dolom said as he moves his appendage a little faster, growing bumps on it to add to her torment. He does this for several minutes then stops for a few seconds, only to push back in. This time he goes deeper tearing through her hymen.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 am
Profile YIM

Yolia tryed her best to silance her moans but it was getting difficult to resist, under the creatures constant assult on her body. Her now dripping sex was constantly being molested by the clay beast."NO I REFUSE TO GIVE IN" Yolia blushed and breathed heavyer and heavyer as the clay monster rubbed her pussy and continued a constant pace of at it leaveing Yolia unable to even concentrate. untill the beast finnly plunged completly inside of her. " NO.. D-DONT" Yolia pleds were unheard as the clay monster plunged in. the sudden pain Yolia felt was unbearable as the young student let out a scream of pain mixed with pleasure.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 am

"This is only the beginning too girl. I intend on taking your virginity in all three places, and at the same time." Dolom pulls his tentacle out of her pussy and lets it push into ass. Her juices made it somewhat easier. More appendages formed, one filling her pussy again and the other going into her mouth.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm
Profile YIM

Yolia blushed and began to breath heavyer and heavyer as the huge clay man slid its dirty tenticles out of her dripping sex to only immidiately poke that same limb agist her near. Yolia gasped as she felt the tenticle, as she trashed and struggled with what little mobility she had."N-NO!!" seeind the other tenticle dangle in front of her face."G-GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" Yolia turned her head away and closed her eyes.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:27 am

Dolom takes hold of her head and slowly makes her turn it forward again. The appendage in front of her pokes at her mouth until it manages to get in, leaving all three of Yolia's hole filled. With that he thrusts the tentacle in and out of her at a steady, machine like pace. His hand go back around fondling her breasts.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:09 pm
Profile YIM

The clay man's apendage was forced into her mouth as she let out a muffled gasp. All three of her openings were filled by his apendages as he quickly began to trust all three into her all at the time. Yolia wasnt sure was to do as she chocked on the thing in her mouth and she was forced to moan for what jammed into her dripping wet pussy while she cryed tears of pain as it trusted into her rear. Yolias breasts were modested as he roughly needed her glorious mound forcing her to let out a moan of pleasure as all three openings were forced into at once.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:13 am

His appendages start to speed up more. The one ravaging her pussy grew more ridgid almost pointed bumps, making it wriggle and squirm inside her. He takes the one out of her mouth for a brief moment before pushing it back in.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

Yolia struggled and let out muffled moans and gasps as rhe clay man continued to plow his apendages in and out of her body. Tears ran down her eyes from the pain of his assult on her rear, but she moanedand cried with pleaure with the rocky rigged apendaged slamed in and out of her pussy. Yolia tried to struggled more and more but with her arms and legs bond she was completly helpless.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Dolom pace begin to change randomly, going slower or faster, preventing Yolia from becoming used to him. He knew if he just kept at a steady pace the whole time, she could possibly numb herself. And where would the fun be in that? The appendage inside her pussy forms into a drill shape, and though it can't actually spin like one, the edges rub roughly inside her.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

Yolia's resolve was beging to fade as the clay man ravished her. She could hardly keep up with the constant changes in speed and power behind his thrusts. Yolia blushed and gagged as he thrusted the limb in and out of her mouth forcfuly. unable to even protest, Yolia could only try to hold out and endure the constant stimulation she was get to all three areas of her body.

Yolia no matter what continued to struggle and trashed her body with what little mobiity she had. Tears rolled off her cheeks as the pain of the clay man penitrating her rear wars unbearable, she could hardly stand it. Yolia's tear filled eyes shot open with suprises as she felt the apppendage in her pussy sudenly change shapes and slow start to twist and scrap ageist the side of her forcing her to let out a loud muffed moan as she arched her body being forced to take it all.

Mon May 09, 2011 6:28 am

"You're taking it pretty well considering it's your first time girl. Perhaps if you come here more often we can really push your limits." He teased, knowing she wouldn't return to the beach just to let him ravage her again. The drill shaped edging on his appendage felt sharp, but the clay material was too soft to cause any real harm. He wondered how long she could take this before she passed out or lost her mind.

Sun May 15, 2011 8:04 pm
Profile YIM

Yolia blushed and let out muffled moans as the drill like apendage slowly twisted into her pussy as her other holes were forced into, feeling the pain and pleash all at onced over whelmed her. Yolia continued to tash and struggled arching her body with what little mobility she had. Yolia was completly at this things mercy.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:02 am

Dolom takes the appendage in her mouth away, allowing her to moan and scream all she wanted. It would do no good if anyone heard her anyway, he would simply capture any students that were foolish enough to try to come to Yolia's aid and use them later. His drilling and constant speed changes continue on showing no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2