View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Hole Lot of Trouble(Yolia) 

Post A Hole Lot of Trouble(Yolia)
A large hole had been dug where Dolom usually hid. He was at the bottom digging out the sand to reach the clay soil. Today was rather cold at the beach and not many people would come in this weather, so he took advantage of the opportunity to replace some dried out parts of clay on his body. He eventually reaches the soil and rips out clumps of it absorbing it into his body, filtering out the sand and rocks mixed in.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Hole Lot of Trouble(Yolia)
Its been Yolia's first true week here on shokushu Island and Yolia's still been having trouble getting to know any one here. Shes tryed many diffrent methods but each ohs been a complete failure, it seems you get into a single fight with a senior student in a locker room and every one trys to avoid you.

Yolias only method of blowing off steam is her training and with todays weather, yolia thought today would be the best time to go out for a run, since it would be likly that most of the other students would be in doors. Afther getting back to her own dorm,Yolia began to quickly get ready, removeing her school uniform and replaceing it with her bright red sports bra, tight black track shorts and bright red running shoes. Afther getting ready Yolia was off for her run on the beach.

Last edited by Yolia Seyler on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 am

'There has to be better clay soil somewhere.' Dolom thought as he absorbed one more fist full. He didn't like that the salt water was getting into the clay, it changed it somehow. Soon though, his attention is drawn towards slight vibrations in the ground. Someone was coming. As they got closer, he could tell it was another student. This time he couldn't hide like he usually did, so he waits for the girl to notice the large hole and let her curiousity get the better of her. That's when he would strike.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:54 am
Profile YIM

Yolia was making a slow joging pace down the beach. Running seemed to me a good stress reliver for the young student, since not having any friends yet, made her quite lonely being all alone on such a big island. Yolia was jogging for roughly eight minutes and not paying a whole lot of attention, she simply dident notice the gaping hole in the sand that was in her path and ran right into the hole, falling in. Yolia dident notice the large gaping hole, untell it was simply to late and fell in, she hit the ground rolling out of control to the bottom.

Once Yolia reached the bottom of the trench, Yolia was stunned and confused as she slowly got up, pushed her self off the ground onto all fours and rubbed her near."Oww I feel on my butt." she looked around the top of the hole looking for a way out. " Who the hell digs a hole this big in the middle of the brech!" she screamed out of anger and attempted to climb out but only made her outfit dirtyer as she just slid of the side of the wall. it seemed she was stuck in here untell some one came to help her, she just hoped it wasnt any of girls, she made enemys with, in her short time being on the island, then she would be in real troble.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 am

Dolom laughs as he emerges from the pile of sand he dug out. "I am the one that dug that hole. Though I didn't intend it to be used to trap anyone. You really need to watch where you're going." He leans down reaching into the hole and pulls her out but doesn't let go. "I didn't think anyone would come here on a day like this, but I don't care as long as I get to play with you." He reaches for her breasts as he says this.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Yolia eyes widen in suprise as she was picked up by the creature that emerged from the sand. Yolia nervosly looked at what ever it was and struggled as its hands wrapped around her body." Let me go..now!" she screamed with fear in her eyes. Yolia managed to sqizze one of her arms free from its tight hold on her as she swiftly gave a khop at the arm the creature was useing hold the unlucky student in. Yolia saw it's free hand comeing twords her as she attempted to kick its hand and get it away from her.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:22 am

Dolom's hand pauses as Yolia kicked it and just stares at her for a minute. "Was that supposed to hurt me?" His hand went for her breasts again this time reaching them and rubbing them through her shirt. "You can't harm me that way girl. My body is clay, I absorb most all physical hits." He then takes a hold of her shirt tearing it off her body.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:35 am
Profile YIM

Yolia blushed as the creatures rough rocky hand rubbed ageist her breasts through the sports bra and Yolia looked at the large clay man nervously realizing her attack didn't even faze him. Still in the creatures grip, Yolia struggled and tried to get free but had no such luck. Desperately With the free arm she had, she continue chopping at the arm the creature used to hold her, hoping it would do something. " I-I ....S-SAID LET ME GO!!." Yolia Kicked at the hand closing in on her. "I-I Dont care... I CAN STILL TRY!" She Gasped as she felt the creature's rough rocky hand grip around her soft breast and continue to rub the soft mounds, while Yolia hopelessly continued to kick the creatures hand. As it took hold of her sports bra, Yolia Blushed and nervously looked at the Clay man. " PLEASE DON'T!" Yolia plead fell on deft ears as the creature's rough rocky hands griped around her soft lovely breasts as it ripped the garment with little effort. Yolia blushed and watched nervously as her sports bra was ripped from her pretty little body, revealing her bear chest to all who can see. Yolia's lovely mounds bounced free from their confinement as she struggled under the clay mans strong grip.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 am

"I would suggest you save your energy. Because I don't experience orgasms or get tired easily, I can ravage you for quite a while." Dolom begins to tire of her kicks and turns her around facing away from him. She's lowered down letting her legs become absorbed into his own, immobilizing her. He goes back to rubbing and squeezing her breasts, the clay hands would've felt somewhat soft with a few grains of sand adding little bit of roughness.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Yolia looked nervously at the creature, with a mix of fear and anger in her eyes." You just expect me to sit back and be raped!" Yolia screamed and continued to kick at the creature every chance she had, until he finlly grew tierd of her petty attacks, turning the poor student around and began to absorb her lower hafe inside of him self.

Yolia refused to be handled and befor her legs wear complely absorbed, she managed pull her left leg free and give the muddy basterd a nice swift kick to the side of head. Giving the kick her all befor her leds were finnly absorbed and now restrained and unable to kick at the creature any more. Yolia hated the idea of feeling helpless, as the clay monster grabbed her breasts, Yolia gasped and shiverd as his cold wet clay hand touched her bear chest. "Don't!...Stop!." she blushed as she graped oh to the creatures wrists and attempted to pry its hand off her breasts.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 am

Dolom simply chuckles at the kick to his head. It had left a dent this time, but it quickly disappeared. "Go ahead and continue fighting if you want. Just don't expect any mercy from me." He answers continuing to fondle her breasts. Tentacles begin to form on his body and slide beneath her shorts then tug on them from all directions tearing them apart, leaving Yolia completely nude. All but one tentacle retreated back into his body while the one starts to rub against her pussy.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:05 pm
Profile YIM

Yolia blushed continued to struggle as the creature molested the poor young student. Fondling her breasts, she continued to try and pry his his clay hands off her chest. "L-LET ME GO!!" Yolia screamed as the creatures sandy tenticles slowly slide under her tight track shorts and the pare of panties she wore underneth. as the tenticles slid in she could not help but giggle it kinda tickled as the creatures newly created libs slid over her ticklish sides. Yolia was bite her lip as the creature tugged in all diffrent directions and ripped her shorts and panties to shreads, leaveing her completly naked to any one who can see."NO!!" Yolia eyes filled with terrr as she trashed and struggled as the creatures remaining tenticel began to rubb up agist her pussy, this caused the student to shiver and gasp as she bite her lip and tryed to ignore what the clay monster was doing to her.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 pm

"What's this? Have you never been touched here before?" Dolom begins to suspect he has a virgin, so a very small tentacle is pushed inside her into it reaches her hymen comfirming his suspicions. "So you are a virgin. This must be my lucky day, I rarely get virgins."

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm
Profile YIM

Yolia face turned beat red as she shaked from the creature sticking a small tentical inside of her. Yolia gasped as she closed her eyes, biteing her lip. "I am, now let me go!" she struggled once more as she began to breath heavy as her heart rate began to speed up from the creature's sexual assult. Despite his assult on her Yolia continued to pull and struggle to get free from the clay monster.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Dolom decides to subdue her entirely, latching onto her arms and absorbing them into his body. Now she would've barely been able to squirm. The small tentacle inside her pussy grows a little and pulls in and out, making sure she was good and wet before taking her virginity.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next