View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New Hunting Grounds(Nene) 

Post Re: New Hunting Grounds(Nene)
I didn't notice the tendril that grew up, just enjoy and enjoy the pleasure I recieved from my dripping sex. and moaning keep moaning "arrr"
The breast massage continue, and my body. "arrrr" I'm not sure I could explain this in word or not.

rubing wrinche and moan, as I reach the edge of orgasm in no time

"Mr. Golem could I cum over your body..."

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm

OOC: Careful how long you have her enjoy it, or we'll get in trouble.

"The name is Dolom, and making you cum is what I'm going for." The creature answers making bumps form on the tentacle she was rubbing her pussy agaist, then pushes it deep inside her.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:00 pm
Profile YIM

OOC: don't worry it would not be so long ^^.

the creature told his name, he really think I enjoy this, yes, I'm enjoy but... "ahh"

grobing and rubbing're in my mind, but I didn't prepare for the penetration, as the his rough tendril suddenly thrust in, as I'm at the edge so I reach climax in the moment. Making a squirt instantly that he came inside, but it was still some kind of hurt.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:09 am

Dolom simply smiles and raises his arm, shooting a large lump of clay at Nene. It hits her body trapping her arms and knocking her down. He gets to his feet and makes his way over to her. "That's enough playing around girl, now we'll do this my way." He picks her up and holds her as he slowly impales her onto his appendage, sending it in deep.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 am
Profile YIM

I was still shock by the penetration, and recently cum,and while I took some time to rest, the mud was trapping my hand again.

"Why? Did I do somethings wrong?" I complain as recall that my chance's already gone, It's really my fault that letting lust control my body.

I gasp my lip, hardly, feeling too shame even to continue the conversation. I closed my eyes and began to cried as he went deep inside.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:08 pm

"Don't try to play dumb, I knew all along what you were trying to do acting so willing to let me have you. I simply played along so I could see the look on your face. But don't worry, I'll make sure you genuinely want this before it's over." Dolom answers starting to thrust into her pussy.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

He know my trick all along, in this situation, it make me feel little better. I didn't throw my chance away, but may be I don't have it from the start. Is it really fanciful idea to free from the monster.

"I would never enjoy you, you dawn monster." I refused his word, but still can't help but let out a loud moan every thrust.

"ahh you can.. ohh take my body ....ahh but never my.. ahh mind."

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:24 am

"That's fine with me, I don't need some human girl getting clingy with me." Dolom responds, thrusting into her at a steady pace like a machine. He then suddenly stops and pulls out, only to push the appendage into her ass. More of them formed, one filling her pussy once again while the other made it way to her mouth.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:05 am
Profile YIM

He was right no monster need to have girl being on their side, but this's the only things I could act as a resist by now.

"No,...Ahhh it's hurt... " I screamed as his another tendril thust inside my second hole, moan and cry until my mouth was fulfull by his tendril.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 am

The appendages inside her pussy and ass grew bumps, making her torment all the worse as he thrusts into all three places at once. At first they went in almost perfect synchronization, then it became random, keeping her from adjusting and being able to predict his movements.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2