View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Every Rose has its thorns (for Queen) 

Post Re: Every Rose has its thorns (for Queen)
Queen chittered in satisfaction as she continued to pump her prey up and down. The prey seemed to be responding well, which pleased Queen.

Then she felt that she couldn't wait any longer. Queen pushed up and down a few more times, and then stopped, quivering. Then she withdrew until only the head of her cock was inside the prey. And then she came. A few buldges could be seen moving up the length of her cock as she blasted green seed deep inside the prey, filling her up but Queen did not stop cumming even when she filled the prey completely. Then she started pumping her again, all the while constantly shooting seed deep inside her.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Ishtar gasped and moan a she felt the creature continued to thrust in and out of her nubile body. She slowly the could feel the body getting closer and closer to the edge of the ecstasy. It was then right in the blue haired student notice that the creature pulled back a little and quivered inside her, then she suddenly felt the hot release inside her as the creature released its seed inside her. The young woman let out a moan as she could feel the seed begin to fill her womb. Soon she could feel herself completely full as the creature continued to shoot her hot release inside her. It was then the creature began to thrust into her again, though the young woman could feel it, she could not see the green seed begin to trail down her legs.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Queen withdrew from the prey and let it gently to the ground, pausing for a moment before continuing. She extended her tentacles and wrapped two of them around the prey's shoulders and the back of her head, pulling her upright into a sitting position. Then Queen's still pulsing cock pressed firmly against the prey's mouth, seeking entrance.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Ishtar gasped for a moment as she put gently against the ground, for the briefest of moments she thought the creature was going to let her go. Then a pair of tentacles suddenly wrapped around her shoulders and around her back her as she was suddenly pull up on her knees. The young woman could only look on as the creature's massive member approached her face until it was pressed against her mouth. She was shocked and could only offer token resistance.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2