View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 H2O (Diana) 

Post H2O (Diana)
Another warm tropical day had hit the island, and the sun beat down on the plant life of the forest. It wasn't too humid, and the trees streches there limbs, their newly returned leaves dancing slightly in a soft breeze that tickles through the air. The soft rustle creating a harmony of gentle music that reaches any listening ears. Students had the weekend day off and many we're enjoying the beach, going for walks or runs, while some simply enjoyed the splendid warm afternoon.

Slimer had awoken fully rested from a two week nap. The demon had been sleeping off a busy couple weeks of stalking, catching, and corrupting prey. Its demanding work and sometimes a demon needs to know when to make sometime for himself. Emerging from his cave he takes in the perfect day, simply soaking in the glorious spring atmosphere. He wasn't in any particular rush today and decided that "me time" would do wonders for tight back muscles, as he slept 2 weeks in a slightly uncomfortable position.

Stretching fulling with his arms raise above his roughly 7 foot form, he extends all four legs and reaches towards the warmth of the local star. He then relaxes knees bending, the front ones forward, and the rear ones backward, and begins to head towards the stream located in the woods, not far from his new inhabitence, for a drink of the cool spring waters.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Post Re: H2O (Diana)
The day had started off as any normal day would, with a shower and a full breakfast and a pleasant surprise of amazing weather. Diana had donned her blue one-piece swim suit, expecting to have a relaxing day by the pool. She packed herself a small meal and had donned her towel, heading down towards the pool in nothing but her swim suit, an unbuttoned blouse and her flip flops. When she reached the sunny scene, she set down her little cooler of food and her towel by a spot near the outdoor pool. Just as she took off her shoes and prepared to enter the pool, a cool wind picked up. Dismissing it, the blond closed her eyes and dove into the water. As she came up, the wind blew harder and she looked up just in time to see her towel flutter away on an invisible hand. Cursing under her breath, she hefted herself out of the water and jogged after the towel, her breasts swaying with the now soaking wet swim suit.

She'd caught up with the towel just as it landed in a river just barely behind the tree line. The river was flowing lazily, but Diana was afraid to step into it, for as far as she knew the water could be terribly unclean or something was waiting on the river bed. So instead, she followed it at a slow pace, waiting for it to get closer to the edge. Diana took a moment to look around herself, noticing the emerald-green trees shining in the stray rays of sunshine that got past the blockade of leafs. She smiled to herself, remembering the summers she and her family had spent on Manitoulin Island, with its refreshing lack of urbanization. This river looked akin to the one that lead to bridal falls, this waterfall that had this elegant curve that looked like the veil of a bride. Smiling to herself as she followed the towel, she didn't realize just how far into the forest she was traveling, following the lazy river deeper and deeper into the bowels of this forbidden realm.

Diana began to remember the people she'd met there over the years, and particularly she remembered this really sweet blond girl. Now thinking back on it, Diana decided that the girl was quite attractive, although at the time she wasn't interested in girls in that way. The girl's picture appeared in her mind, but then it slowly morphed into Clarice's image. Diana smacked her palm over her face. She could use her skills with water to just fetch the darn towel! Why hadn't she thought about it? Growling to herself, she took a few deep breaths and began to concentrate. She took a few long strides ahead of the towel so she had some time to prepare. Diana closed her eyes, imagining the towel and uttering under her breath the incantation as a test. Then she said them again, aloud and with greater emphasis on the proper syllables, the water shimmering as her influence began to assert itself on them. The towel shifted and moved, its center slowly pushing up as the water seemed to coalesce into a tentacle-like form, shapeless and blobby.

The tentacle began to slowly make its way towards Diana, a smile on her lips as it began to approach her. Just before it tossed the wet towel over the edge onto the ground it suddenly began to grow and burst towards Diana, the force of the towel falling on top of her knocking her over, landing her on her rear as a great splash of water soaked her thoroughly. She swore under her breath, biting her lower lip as she began to push herself up to her feet, slipping on the now wet dirt.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Slimer meandered down from his cave towards the stream. Midway to the stream the growth got denser but as he neared the actual stream the way opened considerably. He bent down and cupping his hands together dipped his hands into the waters and proceeded to drink. Repeating the process until his great thirst is finally quenched. He heard someone approaching from upstream and decided to hide using his invisibilty to reflect the light around him, as he disappears from sight. He was not expecting the sight before him in the slightest.

Coming downstream was a beautiful student with blond hair wearing a one piece blue swimsuit. She appeared to be almost daydreaming and appeared to be following something along in the stream. Deciding he needed to get closer, he silently stalks her 30 yards downstream until she finally halts. She appeared to be using magic of some sort to create a tendril of water to levitate the towel towards the soily bank. Slimer watched impressed as the water carried the towel out until and the last moment it gained in size and speed.

Slimer watched in amusement as the look on her face changed from one of determination to one of fear as the towel came flying at her followed by a force of water soaking her once dry swimsuit. Taking all his willpower he holds back from laughing as her magic knocks her on her butt and she struggles to rise. Slimer decides to observe the beauty, even though the sight of her is breathtaking, wondering what comedy she may yet preform.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:18 am

The girl groaned, her ego aching from the irony that getting the towel which was meant for drying her off did quite the opposite. She finally managed to grab onto a tree branch and pulled herself to her feet. "For all its beauty, I hate this forest." Her voice was a little hoarse from having not spoken in almost 20 minutes and she cleared her throat. She looked around herself, wondering which way to go now. She decided to follow the river, before realizing that she'd entered the forest not expecting to see the river, therefore she wouldn't see how to get back out. Perhaps she'd hear the students in the pool she walked by it? Looking around herself once more, the suddenly comforting canopy of trees became slightly more nefarious and oppressive. The trees, once immobile guardians, suddenly became rigid prison guards. She bit her lower lip, suddenly realizing that she was far deeper into the forest then she'd realized. "Oh, I am so not in Kansas any more..."

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:18 am

Slimer watches as she pull herself to her feet, she looks around with an uneasy look on her face. Invisibly not more than 30 feet away now he decides to play with her a little saying, You sure aren't... his disembodied voice carries to her ears on the slight breeze careening through the old growth. The voice seemed to come from behind her somewhere. He waits wondering how she will react, seeing how being watched would make her skin crawl.

After such an amusing display of archane prowess Slimer believes he has little to fear from this sexy student. His gaze silently takes in her flawless face and beautiful blond hair hanging down her back, bangs framing her face. Her voluptuous breasts pressing against the dampened blue swim suit, legs perfectly shapely. Knowing the threat to be unskilled in her craft he feels ready to corrupt another hapless student. He simply watches and waits to see her expression change from one of unease...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 am

To one of utter rage. Diana was angry, at herself, at this forest, at this island and at the very school that brought her here. She thought it would be an escape, but instead turned into a prison. "Fuck the hell off!" She shouted out loud, her voice echoing shrilly through the trees. She turned around to direct her distress towards where she thought the voice was. "Can't you give me a break at least once?!" She picked up her towel and threw it over her shoulder, deciding to stalk off angrily down the river. As she started, now wet dirt beneath her toes slicked and fell forwards onto her hands and knees. Rubbing off her knees smartly, she began to walk on, more carefully this time.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Slimer couldn't help but be amused when she swore him out but if was when she fell again that he burst out laughing dropping his invisibility completey. He took the time to stare at her half concealed perfect butt ass she was on her hands and knees from the fall. Not sure whether to be more aroused or amused, he begins laughing and walking towards her. His entire demonic monstrous frame revealed as she turned to walk off again.

Sorry, but why would I fuck off when I can fuck you? Why be so angry, you are surely not too far from gaining more control over your powers with proper study from the right book? Or at least with enough study, maybe control over standing upright?. He bursts out laughing again.

His words and laughter work to stir her shame and anger...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 pm

The girl stopped walking, straightening her back. She glanced over her shoulder at the figure that would normally have frightened her, but somehow being humiliated before this monster checked her fear. She narrowed her eyes at him, turning around completely. Had she been thinking clearly, she would have continued to walk away and tried to take the change to perhaps reach the open so that she could get help. Instead, she put her hands on her hips. Once more, ripples formed in the water beside her. "I'm angry because I just wanted to enjoy a nice, sunny day and you and your... Kind won't let me do so!" She practically spat the word, upset as she was. The poor thing only wanted to enjoy the sun in peace and quiet. Her shapely hips swayed slightly as she changed her posture. Another cool breeze blew by, her wet nipples growing more pronounced as the cold brushed against the tender buds, the mounds poking against her swim suit. "Can't you just find someone else to rape today?"

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Why would I do that when I've got your lovely body here form me to use right here and right now? Besides you have no choice in the matter... Slimer chuckles evily, and begins to advance her menacingly. The wind seems to die, seeming to signify an ominous event about to occur. The trees end their dancing rustles and everthing seems to grow calm like a bad western movie. Slimer could see the rage glowing in her eyes but his confidence was overwhelming, his large tail ending in a mouth waiving menacingly over his head.

He closed the distance as she glared back at him menacingly...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 am

Her words were loud and powerful as she yelled an incantation, her voice echoing through the trees. The water to her side seemed to flare upwards, forming a tendril which shimmered with irridescent power and magical infusion. It swung around in preparation, the girl stepping back and the massive tendril preparing to swing downwards towards the creature, intending to knock him into the river. At the last moment, its path deviated, and rather then swinging horizontally at the creature, it struck Diana vertically, knocking her to her knees and covering her body in cold water. Her nipples were pert and fully erect from the cold, her eyes closed as her hair stuck to her eyes and her back. Diana coughed loudly, trying to clear her lunges, too busy catching her breath to provide any more swearing or rage.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 am

Slimer watched in awe and some fear as the blond made the water tendril rise up, a truely awesome sight and he took a step back out of fear or caution who could say? *I wonder if I misjudged this student,* Slimer thinks as he prepares to be slammed backwards towards the river. At the last moment the water breaks course and strikes its summoner to her knees. Her bangs are matted down in her eyes forcing her eyes closed and her nipples strain from the cold runoff against her one piece. She is on her knees spitting out a stream of water like a fancy statue, at that moment Slimer couldn't help it anymore and burst out with a roaring laugh.

Please stop, my corruption can't be so bad as the damage you must be doing to yourself,. Slimer says between his uproarious laughter.

He approaches her calmly as she kneels there and raise his tail filled with chemicals over her head. Standing in front of her, his member dangling in front of her face, still not fully erect even after such a sexy submissive pose from the sheer comedy of it, he places his hands over her shoulder straps freeing her straining breasts from their confining material. Slimer is confident that such an untrained mage could not pose a threat he leaves his tentacles retracted for the moment. The tail mouth opens and the green ooze begins to flow downwards towards her head a couple inches at a time...

I'll even go gentle on you if you stop injuring yourself...if you cooperate fully will offer you some knowledge to help you control your burgdeoning powers!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:57 am

She looks up at the green ooze, her eyes squinting as she struggles to see it through the bangs covering her eyes. She ducks out from beneath it, sprawling away from him. "Or you could just screw off and leave me alone?" She scrunches her eye brows, biting her lower lip as she considered her options carefully. Her hands lift up to cover her now naked breasts, her legs tensing as she pushes herself up to her feet slowly. "I know you don't have any knowledge of use to me. You're just saying that to get me to give in to your fucking sex-crazed advances!" Her knees were scratched and she felt herself grow a bit sore. Getting struck by walls of sheer water was painful.

Sun May 01, 2011 5:13 am

The knowledge I offer is real, my home has many books on magic and I would be willing to trade that knowledge for favors...] Slimer says as she hops out of the way. Slimer cuts off the flow of slime and the blob drops to the ground where she was sitting.

As she rolls away Slimer can't help but admire her breasts as they bounce, and finds himself growing fully erect. He slowly advances on her once again to the silence of the warm afternoon. The stream creating the only noise in the now still woods bubbling on towards its course through the woods.

I can offer so much, knowledge, bliss and release, why do you fight me so much?

As he approaches her he makes his four tentacles appear, they dance through the air menacingly, as she finally gains her feet. He launches two at her midsection attempting to wrap the exposed student...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 am

Diana gasps as she feels the slimy tendrils attempt to cling to her waist. She wriggles and twists, trying to move away from them, in her predicament she releases her chest, her breasts bouncing and waving as she tries her hardest to break free of the advancing tentacles. "Let go of me! I don't want what you offer, you sick, inhuman bastard!" She twists and wriggles, her hands clinging at the tentacles and trying to pry them off of herself, failing miserably as a result.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm

You don't want what I offer? Since when has one of your kind notwanted the truth or power? What I offer is knowledge and power! The freedom that come from accepting the pleasure and pain your body is capable of, that which drives your form to ultimate blis is the pric, is that silly cost and lesson too much?. Slimer asks as she is slowly being reeled in as the tentacles return to their origins under his arms.

The slight breeze returns , rustling the leaves of the nearby trees. The breeze also has the effect of stimulating her already diamond hard nipples with its cool current. Inch by inch she is brought closer to her destiny, his engorged cock, other two tendrils and huge slime filled tail waiting. She struggles against the two two tendrils wrapped around her waist pulling her closer, as the continue winding, until they reach her breasts coiling each endowed orb. Slowly, the stroke her breasts a tease of things to come.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 02, 2011 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next