View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Don't just go into unknown areas... (for Diana) 

Post Don't just go into unknown areas... (for Diana)
In the depths of the forest, there was a rather concealed hole in the ground.

No really, that is the best way to describe it. It was a tunnel bored through the dirt and apparently held up by a sort of mucus which covered the walls. The surprising thing was the size. It was about ten feet round, more than large enough for a human being.

Deep inside the cave, Queen rested. She was saving her energy for the hunting of more prey. Her drive to reproduce was quite strong, but even she needed her rest.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Post Re: Don't just go into unknown areas... (for Diana)
Diana's fingers clasped at her chest, loud gasps leaving her throat. "I think... *Gasp, gasp, gasp* I got away..." She turned around, nervously looking around to see if she'd indeed done as she hoped. The rustling in the trees was natural, the dark color of the sky seemed to hint at it approaching full on night. Diana wrapped her arms around her waist, walking slowly through the forest, trying to find her way back out. She'd made the common mistake of getting lost in the damnable woods. She hated the lack of landmarks and couldn't stand just how dense they were. If it weren't for these attackers, she'd probably never find her way back out. She giggled despite herself at the irony, when suddenly her feet disappeared from beneath her and she fell into a dark pit. She had no time to do anything other then scream her lunges empty of air as she fell. A stray beam of moonlight shined into the hole, giving Diana a glimpse of the strangely shaped carapace of whatever it was she was inches from landing on. Then with a muffled thump shes truck the large creature, rolling off of it. Diana groaned, rubbing her head as she tried to see just what she had fallen on.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Pain! Anger! Panic!

Those emotions surged through Queen as something fell on top of her. With a chittering of sound, the larger creature came about and faced down...the little human who had fallen into the pit. Raising herself almost to her full height, Queen stared down on the little prey, a thought coming into her mind.

Why hunt for prey when this one had fallen so neatly into her home?

Then, with almost exaggerated slowness, Queen started to advance.

Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 pm

"Shit, shit, shit!" Diana started to step back from the rising monstrosity, loose dirt falling from its form. She pushed herself back against the wall, looking around desperately. Perhaps there was a way out? Diana, desperate in her moment of panic, she throws herself at the wall and tries to scramble up it, her fingers scraping for any holds but not finding any. So the young woman collapses to the floor. "Damn it all!"

Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Seeing the prey attempting to escape, Queen decided to do something about that. When she reached for the wall, Queen made an odd noise, not unlike a child sucking the disgusting mucus out of their nose and then Queen spat, sending a greenish glob of some sort of mucus flying out. It impacted the prey's hand, fixing it in place upon the wall. Then Queen started advancing again, confident that the prey could not now escape.

Tue May 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Diana squeaked in surprise, flailing helplessly as she looks up at the monstrosity. "Get away from me! Stay back!" She flailed and kicked in the creature's direction, pulling uselessly on her arm. "Get back!"

Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

As the new prey kicked out, Queen's left arm shot out and grabbed hold of the foot, holding the prey in place as she closed in. Continuing to make that excited clicking noise, Queen's abdomen plates retracted, revealing her cock and four tentacles in place for securing prey. Queen almost lazily reached and caught the girl's other hand, placing it against the wall before she spat and stuck it like the other one.

Wed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Diana's eyes widened when she spotted the large cock. "Oh, God, get away! I'm not a... A... Whatever you are!" She squirmed furiously, resulting in doing nothing but shaking her yet contained chest and wriggling her shapely hips. She screamed out loud, her shrill voice echoing through the night air, as the young woman tried to get some sort of help.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:05 am

With the hands of the prey secured, Queen moved in. It took her a second to figure out the skirt and panties that the prey wore. The odd garments were in the way!

However, Queen did figure out how to remove them. Rather than simply rip them off (and possibly damage the prey in the process), Queen simply brought the prey's legs together and slipped them off. Tossing them almost lazily over her shoulders, Queen settled in. The four tentacles short out from around her cock and wrapped around the thighs of the prey, bringing her closer to Queen. With the prey's legs spread wide, Queen's cock underwent a rather odd transformation. It shrunk, getting quite thin as it pushed into the prey's core. The feeling was fantastic as Queen let out a c hitter. Then the cock began to inflate, filling the prey nicely, but not to the breaking point.

Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 am

The young woman squirmed and rolled her hips, feeling the thin tendril pierce her vagina. She bit her lower lip, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as she felt the thin thing begin to grow inside of her. "Oh, God, its going to rip me apart..." She closed her eyes, tugging on the seemingly impossible to shift slime with all of her force. Her legs were taut with effort but she had no leverage with which to pull. She moaned aloud, warm depths clenching at the now rather large appendage within them. "It's so big, please, take it out! Take it out!!" Diana shouted, her voice falling on undoubtedly deaf ears.

Sun May 08, 2011 3:04 am

Queen seemed to ignore the prey's voice as she pushed slightly forward. Her cock was now fairly hefty, but not stretching the prey to a really uncomfortable point. Then Queen pulled and pushed, her cock surrounded by the heavenly folds as she continued to make her chittering sounds.

Queen continued to hold onto each leg of the prey as she pushed in and out gently, savouring the tight feeling.

Sun May 08, 2011 3:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]