View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Slippery Sealing (alexvano) 

Post Re: Slippery Sealing (alexvano)
As she slumped to the ground face first the chemicals begin entering her system she feels every coomand to make her muscles respond to get away but they feel like jello. As she lies on the cold stone floor in the darkness, the realization of being drugged and helpless sets in. He scoops her slimy limp form into her arms and carries her to his bedroom. He enters the firepit in the corner glowing low, covering the room in soft candlelight. He places removes her gooey kimono and shredded dress and places her naked on her back on the two mattress bed. As he removes the kimono strange paper talismans fall to the ground.

Through a curtain of green slime, she can open her eyes but it is like looking through green bubbly glass. In the corner a high backed chair, and along the far wall a table with his chemistry experiments. He stands in front of her on his four legs tail hovering behind him. His tentacles are currently retracted back under his arms. Seeing the naked Japanese girl on his bed he feels himself hardening and slowly approaches. Her breasts are small and firm her nipples fully erect. Her head and hair are a gooey mess only the clothing having prevented her body from being covered more.

Right now those drugs are amplifying your sensations, while as you can tell anyghing more than speech may be a tad impossible at the moment, Slimer says as he caresses her shapely smooth legs, demonstrating the heightened sensation.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm

The sensation of being picked up off the floor was an odd one, especially when it was into the arms of something that wanted to do things to you against your will. It wasn't like she had been in his arms for long a short few steps one might say, but even then those steps seemed like an eternity to her. Every attempt to move her body in any sort of way was meet with a disastrous result. A poor anesthetic feeling had washed over her body, a sort of tired numbness to her body. It wasn't hard for the creature to undress her. Moving her about like some living doll meant for his enjoyment. The mattress she was placed on wasn't soft or firm, but was felt well used. She didn't need the creature to explain what this slime was doing to her, never the less a demonstration.

Her body trembled under the creatures touch from just that simple stroking hand. The inner heat had all ready flared up and done so quickly, because of his special slime. That familiar feeling to want to feel pleasure that came with the heat. All the time her head was encased what seemed like gelatin. A gasp would finally come from between her lips. The slime taking the opportunity to enter her mouth making her feel like she would choke to death. She found it oddly enough easy to swallow preventing such a fate. With slime mostly cleared away from her mouth she attempted to speak. "Get this stuff off my face." The words were broken up with pauses in between them; apparently she could only speak in quick burst. Even then it was hard to get more than one word out at a time. She just laid there glaring at the creature, which was currently in full control of the situation.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 pm

I can clear your face off for you but I will expect your name in return. I like to know who I'm corrupting... Slimer says darkly. He the takes his hand and starting at the tips of her bangs, wipes down, clearing the green slime from her face as he goes. He takes the slimey hand and begins rubbing her bare breast, tracing the mound with his palm and lawed fingers, very gently. Massaging her lovely breast, he kneels his front legs on the bed and places his head between her slim thighs.

He begins kissing and nibbling her inner thigh working closer and closer to her sex as she helplessly lays there. Finally, after agonizing pleasure washes through her from her breast manipulation and thigh licking, her reaches her moist sex. His tongue extends, firmly licking her lips. His tongue starts low and traces between them, stopping to dip into her flower before proceeding with each lick up to her oversensatized clit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Yoko was relieved when the slime was removed from her face. She no longer had to worry about it getting up her nose or into her mouth. A moan would escape her lips as the creatures hands played with her breasts. She wondered how the creature could corrupt something that had all ready been corrupted, or maybe he had something else in mind. Her breathing had all ready become heavy pants as the creature was just kissing up her thigh. Thoughts of how it felt good and tingled where ever the creature touched her. Lips parted letting out another moan as the creatures tongue invaded her channels entrance. "Ahh… not there." Her words once again coming out in a delayed fashion, as the creature inched closer to her clit. All this time she still hadn't given the creature her name.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Slimer drinks in her moans as he licks her folds, finally ending the wait, her latches his mouth around her clit. His tongue dances and caresses the young asian's magic spot. As his warm mouth encases her nub, he gently flicks over its surface pulling moans from the helpless student. His hands trace her soft breasts, as his muscular arms extend up. Licking and teasing, he swirl his tongue to return to a steady up down rythym. The slimes absorbtion cause her relaxation to be complete as she lays there. The goo's nerve enhancing properties, make every smooth lick, feel pleasure she has never known before. The mixing of her pleasure derived from the sexual aura he radiates, combined with the chemicals, bringing her agonizing waves of pleasure. Every millimeter of her clit being glided over by the demons tongue, an agonizing pleasure felt for what seems hours, when truely it encapsules less than a heart beat.

Every breath in would seem a thousand tongues triggering every nerve ending. Stopping suddenly, much to her disbelief and raging body, and says lowly I don't believe I caught your name? What's that look for?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 am

Her body was trembling and quivering in delight, as the creature went for one of the most sensitive spots of her body. If she was able to move her body she was certain the sheets would be griped tightly in her hands. Yoko was currently trying to not drown in this sea of pleasure to except it, and not to let herself drown in it. The more she tried the more her mind came back to the fact this pleasure was being brought on by her being drugged. It was something she hated and went against the last lesson she had on tolerating the island. The creature would suddenly stop his administrations only to ask about her name. The creature was apparently aware that he was getting the stare of death from her, despite her trembling form and heavy breathing. "That's because I didn't give it. I don't like being drugged, so if you’re going to inconvenience me. I'm going to inconvenience you." It seemed to take longer for her to speak having to deal with the slowed speech, and her heavy breathing at the same time. It seemed the longer she stayed in this drugged state the longer the creature wouldn't get her name. From where this went it was any ones guess.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Wow, you are one rude individual. First you sneak into my home, then you try hunting me, casting all kinds of magic in my home, with no good intentions towards myself I'm sure. So I share my special slime with you, bring you no harm, in fact simply ask your name, try and bring you pleasure and this is the thanks I get. You sure are fiesty for someone who is helpless at the hands of a demon, who you have bad intentions towards, I strongly advise you to change your attitude or you might force me to do do things you may not have anticipated in your arrogence when setting out...I'll ask you one more time for your name please? Slimer says to the student huffing with indignation.

He stands arms crossed awaiting her reseponse, eyeing the talismans on the floor.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm

The creature had suddenly launched into a fit all the sudden. Yoko didn't have any idea what the creature was talking about. Her abilities weren't magical but spiritual in nature at least she thought so, and she wasn't here to hurt the creature. The way he was acting though he probably deserved to be hurt for what he did to those other girls. Mentally she had all sorts of comebacks for the monster at her feet. Deciding it was best to keep them to herself, as to not further instigate the creature. An idea would cross her mind as to how and use the situation to her advantage. "You want my name that badly. I might be inclined to give it to you, if you were to say un-paralyze my body." She really hated having to take breaks between speaking. The creatures intended threats didn't seem to faze her, as they were only physical words till actions were taken. Hopefully she could use the creatures need for her name to get what she wanted.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:09 am

You want to be difficult, the audacity is astonishing. Here you are body helpless, which I have proven by tasting your lovely sex, and yet you remain rude to me. How about I fuck you until you beg me to hear your name? Maybe after I've raped your dripping sex and tight ass until the milk me dry, you might gain a true sense of how truely powerless you are... Slimer says angrily.

Grabbing her slender waist he pulls her to the edge of the bed, and rolls her onto her stomach like a rag doll. He makes sure her head lays to the side, and wipes her slimy long hair from covering her face. Using the slime he lubricates his cock further, and kneels behind the naked girl. He lines the head of his cock with her slick lips, spreading them he runs the head up and down between her lips, stopping at her enterance he pushes softly threatening to enter her. Maybe fucking your brains out is what you need? Would a mind shattering orgasm or two by demon, humiliate you into some manners?

Shifting the tip higher, it drags along her lips higher and higher. His hands come down hard on her buttcheeks with a slap. He then spreads them as his cock aligns with her rear star, a little pressure threatening to spear her tight ring open at any second. Or perhaps you need to be taught a different lesson. A little pain before a different pleasure wracks your body with orgasms? Your name would be nice, but if you wish to test wills, you will lose. There is always option three, the slime relaxation properties would have worn off after thirty minutes, in about another ten. How about I keep the slime coming and fuck you endlessly?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 am

Apparently her plan had drastically back fired on her. Instead of getting the creature to undo the drug in her system, she instead had managed to piss it off even more. The sudden shift in position to her stomach and feeling the creature's hard member at the entrance to her wet sex, would tell her that this time he was being serious. A light moan would escape her lips, as the creatures hand came down on her rear check. Yoko figured despite raising her sensitivity it even made her feel pain as pleasure. The creature was sorely mistaken if it thought it could fuck her mind into oblivion. She had a counter measure for such things, but what scarred her wasn't the threat of being raped as it was the slime. The creature had so kindly provided that the slime would run out in a few more minutes. It was at least comforting to know that it had a time limit.

"Okay you win. Just no more slime." She would cave a little and give the monster what it wanted. "I don't think you need my full name for your wall, so my initials are YN. Her speech was still impaired but there was definitely the sound of fear in it. Hopefully her initials would be enough to satisfy the creature. She didn't see a reason to give it her full name, if it was only going to remember her initials to begin with. Yoko was just hoping her response would keep more of that drug out of her system. She could handle being raped by these things, but being paralyzed and raped was something she disliked greatly.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Slimer grins as the srudent begins singing another tune. He eases up the pressure he was applying to her rear passage. As she continues however he realises she is still trying to control the situation with her partial answer.

Growling slightly he realigns his hard member and begins pushing forward, I simply asked for your name, and yet you still refuse to give me a simple answer, knowing what resisting will cost you. You are being brave, but lets see how much of your bravely is simply for show... Slimer had steadily been applying pressure to her anal ring as he talked, holding her firm asscheeks spread wide. Even relaxed her backside was still extremely tight and on the word show he pressed forward her muscles finally accepting the invader.

YN your ass is amazingly tight, maybe after I've spent some time inside of you, you will realize who is controlling the situation, Slimer says, giving her time to adjust to the head. With slow pressure he pushes forward, the heightened sensations making every inch feel infinite...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 am

She could feel the creature's hard rod entering into her secret door. It was a slow process as the things member sunk in inch by inch. How much of her bravery was for an act was even unknown to her. Her tolerance for resisting was all ready beginning to waver though. The young priestess wasn't sure how much more of this torture she could take, and do to the sensitivity she felt do to the slime it did feel like torture. Despite what the creature was thinking the slow entry was sending shock waves of pleasure throughout her body. Eventually once the creature was inside of her, it would notice her back door tightening again as she climaxed. "Yoko Nakakouji, and I've been a bad girl. Please punish me as you see fit." The words had come out in their normal brokenness due to the slime, but this time her voice had a soft and submissive tone to it.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Slimer was in pure bliss as he entered her back door. Her ass was a thing of legends, the tightness milked his cock for all it was worth. As he finally buried hinself balls deep, her passage grabbing him tightly, he could feel her body shaking from orgasm. Either she was too tightly wrapped up in denying her body the carnal pleasures it desired or she was simply used to being pleasured anally, it was something he was has trouble determining. His cock was being squeezed by her tight anal ring when her soft seductive voice begged for punishment. Not one to overlook such pleasures himself he was undecided whether it was a great ploy or whether she simply needed the release.

Deciding it didn't matter he pulled his hips back until his cock slid out of her back door until the head barely was pulled in and thrusted home. Following the thrust he slowly pulled out and buried himself between her luscious cheeks as she lay helpless on the bed.Oh punish your body I will, have no doubt, for trying to control my home and your rape... he says with a grunt slapping her right ass cheek with a stinging slap. Reaching around with his left hands he palms her breast, rolling the magnificent orb in his palm. After feeling her taught nipple against his palm he grabs the nub with his thumb and pointer finger and squeezes rolling her erect nipple between the two digits, and begins rolling it between the two.

If you caught someone invading your home, what punishment do you think would the invader deserve he asks as he slowly moves to a steady, deep rythym fucking her tight ass.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 am

This was one of the reasons she hated aphrodisiacs. They were all ways given in a dosage that would paralyze her body in pleasure, despite what was done to it. Right now was little different from the other time an aphrodisiac had been used one her. Her body was in pure bliss even as the creature raped her rear door, and even a simple slap caused her to cry out in pleasure. Despite all this, the creature was still rambling on even though it had all ready gotten what it wanted. "I...I don't know. Where I'm from we're not allowed to punish people as we see fit." Yoko would have to stop talking in her broken up tone, feeling the creatures harden rod probe deep into her back door. It was becoming more and more difficult for the young priestess to speak, as the creature continued to punish her.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Slimer's cock cobtinued to slowly insert and retreat, into and from Yoko's tight backside. Slowly she was regaining muscle control as the relaxing effect wears off the pleasuring side still running strong. He can't help but grin as the slap causes her muscles to contract around his unit. Her tight ass gripping the invader on its way out, and spreading to accept each thrust in.

Well you did finally give me your name Yoko, so you shall be rewarded. With each thrust her tight ring threatens to massage the cum from him, and had he been human, cum would have dripped from her backside in moments. Fortunately, his time at Shokushu had prepared him for such instances.

To reward her a tentacle slowly moves to explore ger dripping sex. Stroking over her lips its only moments before the pressure builds against her wet flower. And with another slap on her ass, Slimer forces the tentacle in simultaneously, her ass reamed, and slapped, while her pussy is penatrated, and the hand rolling her nipple squeezes tightly, pinching her nipple.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next