View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Slippery Sealing (alexvano) 

Post Re: Slippery Sealing (alexvano)
The young priestess could slowly feel her body beginning to respond to her. It was however too late for the returning movement to be of any use, as she was all ready in the creatures clutches. The creature spoke of a reward, but she doubted it was to let her go. She was correct feeling one of the tendrils that had held her earlier press up against her wet sex. It didn't take much effort for the appendage to slip into her waiting and wanting channel. The thrusting motion of the creature's member and the insertion of its tentacle into her sex provide to be too much, causing the young priestess to cum from the increased pleasure she felt. Despite the ability to move her body returning slowly, Yoko found it ironic that with each thrust of the creature’s appendages she was slowly losing strength.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Slimer takes his hand from her lovely nipple, and instead reaches forward and gathers a handful of her slime-covered hazel hair. Pulling softly, but insistantly her head moves up arching her back. Next he sends two tentacles forward between the bed and her legs. They caress over her lips up past her clit to her navel. Slowly, they wiggle and squirm up her tight stomach to the valley of her breasts. Coiling her they wrap her swaying bosoms. Encircling ever inward till the cock-headed tips lightly rub over her nipples thrusting softly back and forth, as the tendrils writhe back and forth over her delicate soft skin. The entire path becomes tickled with massaging pleasure.

Oh...Yoko... he has to moan as another orgasms ripples through her body, clenching tight around his buried members. Gently he begins pulling back on her hair in time to each thrust into her tight back door. He feels the pleasure of her tight walls spreading open, as the tendril in her wet sex would slip our of her wet folds, the two members alternating pulling back until just their heads remained clentched, while the other would bury itself deeply. Groaning in utter happiness he enjoys her slippery opening as the squeeze his fucking members.

Steadily he picked up his pace...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm

The creature was still going , even after it had made her cum twice in the name of punishing her, it was still going. She could feel something moving over and up her form. Her mind was becoming more and more unclear, as time passed as another part of her body began to take control. This made it hard for her to distinguish what was progressing up her body was more of the creatures tendrils. All she knew was that these tendrils were making her feel good where ever they happened to go. "Please stop I've learned my lesson. There is no need to continue." She spoke in her soft and submissive tone, only interrupted by cries of pleasure. Her body spoke differently though, as the creatures penetrating members found her tunnels tightly griping his invading drill. It was like her body was trying to keep the creatures members from leaving, as they alternated there thrust into her.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:11 am

Your voice says stop that you have learned but you body cries out for more. I can feel your lovely ass and tight sex squeezing greedily... I think we need to give your body what it wants...Don't you? He groans and grunts throughout but the sentence forms. Grabbing her under her shoulders her lifts her off the bedand onto his lap still buried in her two flowers, and begins letting her slide down again on the two members. When she finally sinks to the hilt of his cock he begins lifting her up and down by her hips. The tentacles squeeze firmly around her breasts still torturing her nipples.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

As much she hated to admit it, but the creature was right. The young student could feel the desire ad need for this creatures pleasures tools overtaking her. Her thoughts are temporarily distracted as the creature lifted her up, placing her on his lap. The creature’s tools of corruption and pleasure slowly invading her, as she slid back down onto them. A lewd cry of pleasure leaving her lips, as the creature was deep inside of her again. A small voice inside of her, becoming louder, was telling her she secretly enjoyed this sort of thing. The voice telling her that she enjoyed not being in control. That she enjoyed being bound and raped by the creatures on the island. The submissiveness of Yoko, her true self, couldn't take resisting any longer. "Punish me...Please punish me how ever you see fit for my ignorance." Her soft and submissive voice would say between pants and moan of pleasure. The young student could no longer struggle, only have one mind set and that was she needed to be punished.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

Feeling Yoko's tight holes slowly clentch around his penetraiting members he lets out a soft moan as her submissive true self begins to appear as she begs to be properly punished. Grabbing her arms he pulls them to her slender sides as she sits impaled on his cock and tendril. He relishes in the way her smooth ass feels enveloping his throbbing cock while her juicy delicate pussy clenches his buried tentacle. Showing no mercy his vice like hands begin lifting her slender form up, and pulling her down onto the invaders, with no break from the pleasures as her fucking recommenses.

Punish you I will, but I must know the source of your shame that makes you need such punishment and denegration... he says as her nipples strain from the constant attention. Her body slips up and down, nothing more than a victim of his current whims. Only then will I be able to judge a proper punishment for such an obedient lovely toy, he asks of the trapped girl.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 am

Her head would jerk back as she let out a moan of pleasure, as she felt her assailant begins to fuck her once more. Yoko's instincts were beginning to take hold, and her mind was beginning to become a blank slate. "I...I don't know, if I had to guess it goes back to when I was raped before coming to this place. Afterwards I was rejected by my parents, classmates and even friends. They didn't want anything to do with an underdeveloped woman." She would manage to say between heavy pants and moans of pleasure, her submissive tone very apparent now. In truth she wasn't sure why she was telling this creature this, but did it really matter? It had all happened in the past, a past she had gotten over. Could it be possible it was still affecting her in some way even now.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 am

Slimer groaned as she told her tale, his members clentched tightly by her ass and tight sex. As Slimer listened he continued raping her nubile body. It seems the source of her almost dual personalities was simple yet built up over a long period of time. She was raped at a younger age, a trauma he attest helped changed women's personalties. Yet, that in itself was not the true cause it seemed the true source was foremost the lack of understamding by friend and family subquent to the rape. Additionally her own discomfort with her smaller breasts and less developed body seemed to only be exasperated by other expectations of her friends and family.

picking up the pace he began lifting her up and down fast as her smaller breasts jiggled faster with the motion surrounded by the tentacles. Her smooth ass and slick tight pussy constantly being invaded and retreated from. He could appreciate a lack of understanding and support from friends and family and although she was opening up to a monster, he was still a demon seeking to use her body for his own pleasures. Deciding some words were in order as she finished her tale,

You humans are strange. Granted you cannot pick your family, but your friends you can. To reject you based on your unidealistic mental images seems strange. A groan escapes him emphasizing his next point, Your body may different than alot of women your age, but anyone who you take as a lover will appreciate your amazing tight passages. Your breasts are still good enough to fill palms and your nipples seem extra sensative, and you are certainly morr than a capable partner in the sexual arena.

The two members are separated by only a thin layer of skin, causing a magnification of pleasure as the nerve filling the area are already heightened, but the are all rubbed. You have almost split personalities, brave in your willingness to venture down here to confront the unknown at your own peril, even having seenresults of previous explorers. You overcompensate your lack of figure with your traditional female clothing, which happens to hide your smaller figure and breast, as well as your lovely bangs and extremely long and silky black hair most definitely feminine.
He tells her while rubbing a hands over her still slick hair from the slime.

He picks up the pace faster using her body for all its worth, as he fucks her up her tight ass and his tentacle blurs into her sex. Yet your willful personality and even skill in the magic arts retreats and you become meek and submissive once you were helpless at my fingertips. And worse yet you beg to be punished while I began raping you. An almost polar opposite, so to punish you is challenging. Which you should I punish?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 pm

The idea of split personality was a bit shocking to hear, but then again her sudden personality switch could be misunderstood for such. It was much easier for her submissive self to come out, while the mask or willful self was bit harder to coax out in these situations. It would be hard to tell if she was blushing or if the color in her cheeks was from the creature’s comments, or from her own arousal. A moan escapes from her lips when the creature picks up the pace again. Lewd sounds would come from her wet pussy, as the tendril in it picks up the pace even more. "It's difficult to punish the other me. The one who has come into your home and the one who has disturbed you, she is certainly the one you wish to punish, but bringing her out isn't as simple as flipping a switch. In that regard I really want you to punish the me in front of you, as I really want to be punished."

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Slimer took in her words realizing he was only close to accurate on the poor girls tragic condition. Nonetheless he was not one to refuse a pretty girl's request. He decided the best way to punish the meek girl was to deny her orgasm as he brought her to the edge of climax, reinforcing the pain of her previous condition of simply being unable to acheive the bliss of orgasm. As her pleasure increased, he let the tempo of the assualt on her anus and pussy come to a halt. Tips buried inside each opening his hands fpund her smaller breasts palms cupping each delightful orb, fingers teasing the hardened. tiny nubs.

After a few minutes he resumed raping her highly sensative anus and pussy with wild abandon letting her pleasure build again before coming to a cruel halt and repeating the process.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:39 am

The creature didn't hesitate to punish the young priestess; once it was decided which side of her would receive the punishment. What she got was something she hadn't expected. The continued warmth of arousal along with the sensitivity of her holes, this was a feeling she had hoped to avoid ever feeling again, as a roller coaster ride began for her. The creature would bring her close to the edge, only to stop and allow her to calm down a bit before continuing. This was something she could endure though, as it wasn't the constant warmth of arousal she remembered. She wasn't sure how much time had actually passed, since her punishment had begun. All Yoko knew was she was beginning to want to cum and that feeling was growing inside of her.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 am

Feeling his two members buried deeply inside her tight warm opening, separated by only a thin layer of nerve laden skin, it was hard to resist the need to simply fuck her senseless. She had demanded to be punished, and he punished her the best way he saw fit, which unfortunately was cruel on the demon as well. Such torment he intended to make the student pay for with the best of his self control, while making her need build until she begged for release over and over.

After her latest round of rest he began lifting her up and down rapidly, as his cock filled her tight ass and his tentacle plowed into her warm wrt pussy. His hand cupped her left breasts as he licked her delicate neck, and the sought out her magic pearl. He began rubbing her clit vigorously in circles in tempo as he fucked her hard and fast. As she became wetter and began moaning harder he penetrated both openings faster than any human is capable and before she could reach blissful release he simply stopped again. Lets see how long we can deny your release? I will make your body hum with pleasure but the agony of such intense sensations will not end until you beg and plead for release, and only then may I decide to grant it to you, my little slut.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Time began to fade away as the punishment continued by her captors hands. The creatures movements were carefully as they never seem to be wasted. Every touch and thrust was meant to shorting the periods of calm and warmth that she had. Yoko could feel her mind slipping as if she was going to go insane from the creatures methods. On top of that she wanted to cum badly now. "Please let me cum. Please make me cum with your penis and tendril." It was the best she could squeeze out during one of the creatures warm up periods in the punishment. She couldn't even hide the need to cum, as her body attempted to keep her sensitive spots stimulated by moving on the penetrating appendages.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 pm

As she began shifting her own weight up and down on the double penetrating members, her pleas for release were music to the demented demon's ears. He lifted and dropped the poor student, who was once their to seal away the vile demon, only only bring her to the brink of bliss and stop in a cold heat. The heightened sensations from the slime dripping from her bangs down onto her lovely face and sliding her long hair over her back made every slightest movement intensified to the point of pleasurable agony.

That is a good start. Tell me how badly you need your punishment and what your body craves and your release will be delivered. Convince me or I will keep you on the brink until you go insane from need. Let your submissive side rule now, my dear Yoko... he says as he impales her again in a renewed frenzy, awaiting her meek, moaning voice before deciding whether to stop short yet again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 am

She didn't want to go insane from something like this. It was a line that she would rather not want to cross, as she was sure that it be impossible to go back. In short she was being forced to go deeper into a side she wasn't sure she could recover from, once she let it out. "I need to be punished just as badly I need air breath. My body craves to be fucked. It craves to serve every one of your needs until you’re satisfied, but right now it wants to cum my slutty body wants to cum." Yoko could feel any resistance she had left fade away completely. The side that had had still been fighting this creature seemingly gone, at least it was gone for now. Yoko's insides began to grip the invading appendages tighter, as it felt the violated holes were trying to pull the invading appendages in deeper.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next