View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Swim (for Emma) 

Post Swim (for Emma)
This morning as he broke to waters of the cove he had been prepared to set out on his hunt as he silently calculated how he was to go after. What had been on the venue today? Did he hunt in the wilderness of the forest whose trees would shade his sensitive vision. Would he mask himself in an illusion to get closer to his target.

Mouth tentacles quivered as he heard something nearby, the sounds of someone or something moving through the waters as the tide on the beach came in. He had known that there were other monsters on this island but hadn't yet encountered any of them. Perhaps this sound that had drifted to his ears had been caused by another aquatic best out for a hunt.

His skin transformed to blue to better blend in with the water as he swam beneath the surface of it in the direction that he had perceived the sound in.

No monster, he could see the legs and lower torso of a student as she swam in the waters of the beach. How convient, his prey came to him today. He found his mouth tentacles twitching as he had reached out with his mind to see if there had been any other minds present to give him an indication of numbers but ht had only felt Emma's mind.

She had been alone it had seemed. alone and quite vulnerable. He swam a bit closer beneath the waves of the ocean.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Post Re: Swim (for Emma)
after a long, stressful and hot day Emma needed to cool off and relax and the beach seemed a perfect place for that, she like swiming, and could sunbath if she wanted to and best of all it was deserted.

she was a little weary though having been raped once already this week, which was in fact the only time so far that it had happened to her. but she had put it behind her and since it was still daytime she bleaved that she was perfectly safe.

she reached the beach wearing only a skinpy bikini that was back with yellow spots as well as a towl, she had already put on some swim proof suntan lotion. she found a nice place to put her towl down on high up the beach before she when into the water.

the water was indeed nice and cool and she gladly spashed around in it before she started to swim making sure not to go out too far for she was not a very strong swimer yet. Emma was having a great time in the water, all the trobles felt like they were washing away, what could go wrong?

(small song referance "it was a itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow spotted black bikini")

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 am

As he drew near he had found himself sinking into her mind. His eyes peeling over what he could see of her as he drew near picking up all those thoughts that had entered into her mind. If only she had been a aware that she was not alone, perhaps she would have decided against coming here to this place.

His mind focusing on the memory of her rape last week, knowing that she hadn't been alone now as he grew closer to her, close enough to see the polk a dots on her bathing suit, close enough to reach out and touch her if he had wanted.

Thus far he had been hidden, his coloration and the waters serving to hide him from sight. Options had coursed through his mind as he considered the approach of a simple snatch and grab.

It was not often that prey came to him and thus striking out didn't simply called to him seeing that she had been isolated from any assistance,

But instead of bursting through the surface of the waters tentacles flailing, he tried a more subtle approach as he reached out to her ankle, wrapping about it like seaweed, his hold secured but loose at the moment.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 pm

as i keep swiming i get the feeling that i am not alone, breaking the surface of the water i look around for any sign of another person but there is noone in sight.

forsome reason the memory of my rape last week comes back to my mind, i remember how dark and cold it was, how i was just out for a simple walk, how i first met that boy.

i shake my head trying to blot it out of my mind and look around again feeling sure that someone or somthing is watching me, the memory resurfaces as i remember toying with the boy, getting him to eat me out, having him get me off with his mouth, getting him nakid, fucking him.

i try to surpress it before it gets to the bad part using all my might, but it is futile, i remember how the boy changed into that monster, how a pair of tentacle came out to ravish me, how that monster raped me.

suddenly i feel somthing grab my ankle, it felt smoth and slimy like seeweed with little bumbs, i reach down trying to free myself.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm

He had allowed her to peel that tentacle off of her ankle wondering if she would raise it up before casting it aside to see what she had been snared on or simply not care and just seek to free herself. Either way his follow through was essentially the same.

While his eyes had gazed through the water as if unhindered or use to it his tentacles fanned out in a semicircle with Emma's body in the middle, ready to close in on her with those tentacles of his despite the initial reaction that she had, his body preparing to brake through the surface in a moment or two though for now he allowed her imagination to run wild with her.

The water had been his concealment after all, like a blanket wrapped about his rubbery body.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:03 pm

as i free myself i raise my hand holding onto what had gotton caught on me, it hadn't felt right, not like the normal kind of seaweed, as i raise it up i let out a scream droping the tentacle.

"what! what the hell was that!!!! some kind of giant tentacle!?!"

i look around now seeing shadowy outlines in the water, as quickly as i can i try to swim away from them going slower due to my body shaking in fear of the things in ther water.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:19 pm

She hadn't gotten far as she discarded one of his tentacles into the water. Others had broken the surface off the water to grab a hold of her arms and others stayed below the surface of the water as he grabbed for her legs. He had repositioned the tentacle she had discarded while his head broke the surface as if to see what he had snagged.

Mouth tendrils whipped about as his eyes fell upon the swimmer, seeing yellow bikini that she wore. Were those black polka dots or was the bikini black with splotches of yellow. well it didn't matter.

His mind had drunk in the fear that had overcome her mind as she had attempted to get to the shore.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 pm

seeing the tentacle break the surface make her try to swim faster but to no use as they quickly warp around her arms and legs holding her still and making her cry out.

"HELP!!! HELP MEEEEE!!! I'M BEING ATTACKED!!! LET! ME! GO! YOU! BEAST!"

she struggles violently trying to get free. she then spots the head of the creature and lets out a high pitched scream of terror at the sight of the monster thae would be unpleasent for most beings.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Aegir could tell that the closets human minds resided primarily in the direction of the campus. He picked up no nearby surface thoughts as his telepathic abilities tuned in to their frequencies like a radio. He would have smiled in delight if he had been capable of doing so. Instead his mouth tendrils writhed and danced as he took stock of her struggling form.

He had allowed her to struggle, exerting her energy as she fought against him though he held her tightly in his grip now. One free tentacle lifted up to slid itself beneath the top of the bikini.

RIP ... he had torn that garment from her with ease, his eyes flowing to her chest as he did so to take in the sight that laid before him, distorted somewhat by all the trashing water about her.

Call out until your throat is hoarse. No one will hear you.

His words connecting with her mind as he used his telepathic gifting to speak with her.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

i stuggle and thrash as hard as i can, flailing my arms, kicking with my feet and legs, and yelling out as i loud as i can for help.

the riping sound make me look down as i see the monster stiping me of my bikini top making me shriek out shrilly

"OH MY GOD ITS TAKING OFF MY CLOTHES!!!! ITS TRYING TO RAPE ME!!!! HHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!"

hearing a voice in my head only makes it worse as i look around wildly for the source of the voice

"if this is some kind of joke its not fucking funny!!!"

i curse loudly at the unseen voice

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

No joke, Aegir commented as he looked over her helpless form as she struggled towards the shore. As I've said you will find no help here.

A tentacle had sunk between her thighs as it too made short work of her bottoms. He did not hear a shred this time due to the waters but he could feel the garment in his grasp before discarding it, watching it bob and float on the waters surface.

Another tentacle slipped against her submerged sex, his mind having reached out to her own as he touched upon the pleasure centers of her brain as the tentacle flicked against her.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:33 pm

hearing more voices i cry out

"who the hell are you and what do you want?"

i the scream again as i feel the bottoms riped off me

"NOOOOO!!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!!"

tears welling up in my eyes as i try to fight off the tentacles but i am getting weaker and weaker, i then cry out in fear and pleasure as i feel a tentacle caress my neither lips and then feel intence pleasure making me moan out louder

"oohhh!!! fuck!!!"

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 pm

You, of course. He answered her question as he continued to feel her thrash about though he had sensed the waning of her strength. Pleasure and fear had wracked her mind as he had assaulted her, her screams unheard by all except for them of course.

His tentacle brushed against her flesh fanning up and down her sex as he brushed against it with himself. All the while he kept bleeding into her mind as he continued brushing against the pleasure centers of her mind, his touch scaling against her body beginning low at her hips as he soared his touch upward as his hands fell upon her breasts as he kneaded them in the palms of his hand.

He found his tongue moving along her collar bone although he had gotten mouthfuls of water with her movements and struggles as his target bobbed up and down in the water sometimes dipping below the surface of the water.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm

i desperately try to get away from your touch, trying to get away from the tentacle at my pussy.

i shiver and moan out louder as i feel you brush it against me as my defence weakens, slowly giving into you.

"Ahhh ohhhh yesss mmm more!!"

i maon out lustfully as i press my pussy against you.

i moan in delight at the feel of you playing with my breasts and i try to push back against your touch there as well.

"Ahhh yess baby play with my tits mmmm thats soooo goood!!!"

i shout out in delight enjoy you now and submitting to you eagerly

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 am

Her struggles against his restraining tentacles had lessened as she submitted to his whims even going so far as to press back against his touch.

Water sloshed around him, tentacles still pressing over her breasts as he floated in the water keeping her aloft as he did so. One tentacle fanning lightly against her flesh, it began to squirm his tentacle against her sex, it slowly stretching her out as it wormed its way inside the depths of her boy, another tentacle playing with her clit as he had done so.

Her shouts had pleasantly filled his ears as he heard her, the tentacles against her breasts squeezing harder as if at her own prompting while his elongated tongue had flown against the flesh of her body, at least the flesh that had been exposed above the surface of the water.

Character Listing

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next