View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Black Knight (for Yolia) 

Post Re: Black Knight (for Yolia)
Dark Fey. That is the Unseelie. They are not your typical delightful Fey, not full of song and dance. I do this to make you into that damsel in distress, Princess. To ensure that the Black Knight will come and no other. Your defilement makes it clear that other knights will ignore you plight, all save the one that we desire, all but the one that will take pity on you and seek to rescue you from this horrible fate rather than marry you as a reward in an effort to acquire the Kingdom.

She was little more than the bait in a trap but he was taking delight in having her and it looked as if she were coming into the zone.

He ignored her pleas, he increased his tempo, encouraged by her downfall, encouraged by the fact that something was happening to her at that very instant.

He thrust into her with far more urgency, deeper, harder, Birch was going to force her into coming if possible, his finger falling to her erect nipple, skimming against it as he chuckled darkly above her ready to fill her with his own sap but holding back thus far in hopes of driving her over the edge.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:23 pm

"Y-Your...auh! Your all sick!" Yolia yelled at the creature as she struggled twisting and turning agiest her bonds franticly as she felt Birch begining to thrust and grind agiest her more wildly knocking her up agiest the tree as she cried out moaning passionetly to the sky. "Auh oh no! I-I cant!?" Yolia mumnbled clinching her teeth befor she threw her self back arching her self agiest the ground as Birch toyed with one of her senstive nipples, feeling him roll it between his rough barky fangers. Shaking her head negitivly Yolia cheeksvwhere flushed red as she tried to endure gazing up at Cindy, watching her friend get ravaged befor Yolia finnily popped. The poor student let out a cry of passionate agoney towords the sky, shaking the very tree tops as Yolias entire body arched agiest the ground having been brought to her sexual limit and and inevitable body shaking climax.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:23 am

Birch chuckled at her response. He was able to hold back, thrusting inside her until she came undone flooding her depths with a sap like substance that he shot against her chest as he wrenched himself from those folds.

He delighted in her body collapsing and coming undone as he looked down at the sweet mess, she co red with his sap he hardly gave her time to rest grabbing the back of her hair he forced her into a kneeling position bringing her head to that root, Cindy screaming out in agony as he trust away at her, pounding the poor girl

Suck it clan. If you do a good enough job I may be persuaded to do this a few more times seeing just what I am in the mood for.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 am

Yolia moaned loudly, crying with passion as Birch filled her with hisiel sap befor pulling out of Yolia tight sex only to blast her in the chest and face with a gout of his sap forcing the poor student to wince and whine as it splashed all over her sexy petite form befor Yolia collapsed back agiest the ground exhausted and a splattered mess.

Yolia panted heavily, her body glising with sweat and Birchs sap as the stuff coating her chest and face while some was in her hair, but she was to tiered to do anything about that as she took this brief momment to rest befor Birch grabbed a handful of her hair forcing her to her knees kicking and screaming.

"N-NO! AUHH LET GO!!" Yolia cried as she was forced off her back and onto her knees, kneeling infront of Birch and his massive root making it ovious what he wanted her to do as Yolia looked away from from the very sight of it. Mean while poor Cindy was hung by her arms and legs and brutely fuck as Yolia could not help but stare up at her in her sorry state of cumming ever where at the hands of his creature. "C-cindy! just hang on!! Its almst over!" Yolia cried up to her really not knowing how long this will last but odds where Cindy wouldnt notice her speak anyway being to busy and all.

Yolia heart was still racing from befor, her face flushed red gritting her teeth as she glared at Birchs errect root with discust. "I-i cant.... I-its to big..." Yolia made the excuse as she glared at the member wishing she could break it off but if Birch didnt have her shacked down and under his control she would.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:34 am

A pity really for until you finish those plants will ravish your friend. As inanimate objects they need no rest and can be as brutal or as gentle as I like.

Birch added, he simply did not force his root down her mouth just yet. In a sense he let her decide how much her friend had to endure. Her attention flickered to her friend so it told him that she was concerned for her even if they had just met not that long ago in the real world.

Your decision, Princess but in the mean time let us see a show.

Those vines picked up their tempo as they drilled into her again and again.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Yolia watched in terror as Cindy got fucked hard by Birchs viens befor she had to look away hearing her friends screaming in pleasure and pain most likly not enjoying this either. Yolia then shameful turned her attention twords Birch main root, clinching her teeth at the very thought of what she was about to do but she couldnt just let Cindy get taken not like this as Yolia glared up at Birch in a furios stare knowing there was nothing she could do about. "F-ine...just let her go!" Yolia cried agin befor she reached up taking his root into both hands stroking her hands up and down agiest it hesitantly befor she slowly worked up the nerve to lick the tip quickly befor agin her attention was taken by Cindy as the poor girl cried in pleasurable agoney. "PUT HER DOWN!! TAKE ME JUST PUT HER DOWN!" Yolia cried as tears began to roll down her cheeks befor she licked the tip agin sobing, tring to give him what he wants.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Hm … he dropped Cindy though the vines remained close to snare her up agaon should he have the need in doing just that.

AHHH! That feels good. Please me and your friend shall be spare additional torment from me, I cannot say the same for the Unseelie, they make their own deals.

Eagerly the vine whipped about her hands like a live wire attempting to feel more of her lips on him. The very tip of him tasted sweet from a combination of her juices and his sap that clung to that tube-like hole that had stopped suctioning for this.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 pm

A smile cracked from Yolias lips as Cindy was spared, seeing the other girls tiered limp sweat glisening body hanging upside down by her legs made Yolia feel slightly better as she continued to stroke the creatures root. "T-thank you! Thank you!!" Yolia said thankful as she glared at Cindy befor she went back to it, licking the tip of the monsters member stroking it softly as she tried her best befor Yolia jump as viens took her hands, forcing her to use her mouth more as she sighed and cried alittle. "t-take me... let them all take me just let Cindy go! put her in the house! anything! she doesnt need this!!" Yolia cried befor she opened her mouth as wide as possible to take as much of this creature root into her mouth as possible doing he asked hoping Cindy would be left alone watching her in the cornor of her eye.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 pm

While he had not know pity he recognized her concern for the other princess for whatever reason. He had toyed with a few things in his mind such as letting Yolia do this then simply ravishing the other princess too.

But he recognized that as long as he didn't torment her further than he could continue to torment this one. He was only going to have the pair for a day, maybe two.

I'll refrain from taking her provided that your do more than an adequate job … now drink

He began deep throating her mouth, the trickle of sap at the end of that vine that would have been so easy for her to suck up with a little effort.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5