View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Black Knight (for Yolia) 

Post Re: Black Knight (for Yolia)
Duncan had not given her the knife to fight … rather if it looked as if her purity or Cindy's were in jeopardy …

Though as he advanced there were to many goblins. He cut down a few that had tried to rush past him but only a couple diverted towards him keeping the squire busy as the others blew past at a respectable distance.

The third hooker nearly made it out of the camp before a swarm of goblins over took her, pulling her to the ground and taring at her cloths, she screamed though the goblins were just beginning with the conquest of her body …

Yolia and Cindy made it into the forest, goblins about to pursue if it were not for Kyp halting them. The knights should be returning to the camp soon and he wished to be gone before then. He gazed at the heavy hitter from the other Shadow and smile with twisted lips.

“Go, find them and bring them back to the castle.”

It was time to leave, though some of the goblins alright started on the prostitutes they would get to have more fun with them later. “Move people!”

The heavy ran into a nearby tree after a nod transporting through it as it jaunted from one to another.

The goblins were not following. Yolia and Cindy son coming to a small stream that they could easily cross. Up ahead was a hill, atop it the ruins of a cottage ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:19 am

Yolia only pulled Cindy harder and tried to run faster afther seeing the last prostiute go down and get raped right then and there as shreads of clothing litterly went flying as the goblinoids swarmed over the poor women.

"C-COM ON CINDY!! RUN FASTER!!" Yolia shoted as she tugged her friend into the trees and brush, escaping into the forest. Finilly looking back Yolia could not help but realize and notice somthing, the creatures just simply stopped chasing them? And turned around, somthing was off her and she didnt like it, but no matter Yolia didnt want to look at a chance to get escape slip away so she didnt let go of Cindy running untell they hit a small steam.

Panting the pair stoping to catch her breath just for a momment as Yolia fell back to sit on the ground breathing heavily as beeds of sweat rolled down her soft skin befor looking twords Cindy with a confused and worried expression on her face. "what....*pant* the hell is going on!? d-do you know?" Yolia ask confused.

Afther resting a momment Yolia slowly got up off her butt, patting her shorts off of any dirt befor taking a look around noticing somthing acrost the stream and over the hill as she looked at Cindy, pointing in the structures genral direction. "Look!? Over ther!! Its a building!! Mybe there are people who can help!!" Yolia said to cindy befor sitting back down removing her shoes and socks so they would not get wet crossing the small river befor heading off the cottage.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Cindy pants too, shaking her head. “I … I don't know ...” She was confused too of course so Yolia was not alone. Dragons? Knights? Goblins? Well, they only heard the dragon so this could have been a fair but the only males here had been faculty.

Perhaps the knights were girls, the majority they saw were armored though the few that they saw without helmets looked like men.

Perhaps the school was hosting some sort of event but then why hadn't either of them heard something. But her eyes had diverted to the cottage across the ways unknowing that their little rest was allowing something far worse then the goblins to catch up.

Cindy, still in her uniform removed her shoes and socks too as they made their way along.

When they got to the cottage they found that it had been a long time since anyone had been there. A hermit had once called this place home though it was in great disrepair. One of the front windows had shattered and the living room had no roof it having caved in long ago, mushrooms growing up in places between the floor boards.

A few ravens cawed at them from above. There had been a murder of them up above on little ledges or the roof itself. Currently something pulled itself from a tree nearing the cock it headed up that hill unsure that they were there but thought it might be a likely spot to check. If they were then he would simply wait then out until they came back out to deal with them in an area where his powers where greatest.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:35 pm

The pair head to the ruined building not know what they would find afther Yolia took a momment to slip her shoes back on her feet afther crossing the stream and placed the dagger she was tossed between the strap on her shorts ment to carrie a water bottle befor heading up the hill. Aproching the building it looked to be in veryus sates of disrepair. Check it out, Yolia found nobody here not a soul (how ever the way she is dressed right now, that might be a good thing). Mybe a person was here once and used it for shelter ages ago but has long since been abandoned as Yolia checked it out finding nothing but more ruble and broken glass and mushrooms.

Proble the most unsetting part of this place was the crows, constantly hawking making Yolia jump the first time they started making her feel uneasy the longer they stayed here as she turned to Cindy worried and a bit scared. "uhmm We should go... mybe we can find help some els... this is creepy.." Yolia said as she quickly stepped out side the cottage unknowing to what waited her and Cindy out side.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:35 am

He watches seeing one then the other girl leaving and while Aegir had not caused the creature to act like the one he had based it on it looked the same and shared many of the same powers. In the forest he blend in well.

Hearing the pair discuss how creepy the place was the girls got a fright as several dozen of the crows suddenly take flight. He waits moving at a distance now, Cindy agreeing that the placer creep her out. But then ….

Cindy was jerked off her feet by a sudden motion of vines that began to coil about her lower legs. To make matters worse, he appears then allowing Yolia to get a glimpse of him as he drifts into view. A wicked grin spreads across his features he waists no time in rushing her way or in retracting the blue haired student into the sky with but the barest effort at all.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 am

The crows taking flight startled Yolia as she jump back befor suddenly notices Cindy fall to the ground with a light thud. Did she tripping on somthing mybe? Yolia tought as she approched to help her up.

"Are you allright?" Yolia asked as putting her hand for Cindy to help her up off the ground but befor Yolia noticed somthing strange. The vines Cindy tripped on where moving? The vines slowly coiled them selfs around the blue haired students legs but befor Yolia could even wrap her head around what was going on somthing els caughed her attention.

Out of the blue a large green giant made looking to be made of oak apeared from out of thin air near the trees befor rushing twords Yolia and Cindy. "W-what the hell!!" Yolia shouted, startling her as she tripped up falling on to backside with a light thud as Yolia tried to scramble back. The green monster rushed forword had Yolia frozen with fear and confusion befor the sight of Cindy being pulled up into the air by her ankles forced Yolia to draw the dagger on her hip and point it at the creature moving twords her and her now dangling friend. "STAY BACK!!"

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Cindy's skirt fluttered down exposing her white panties that other vines pressed aside. Others still thrust inside her fully as her flower was exposed, pumping in and out of her without any sort of lubrication as Cindy cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, her glasses falling off her face to the ground below.

It was clear that the facsimile created for this tale, much different than the real Birch, wanted to take her in similar fashion.

Contrary to her words Birch did not stay back. While the real Birch was man sized this one was large, nine feet or so, the size of a small ogre …

He moved a little closer as Cindy was tormented, dangling there. He chuckled as he drew close though vines snaking down from other trees as they feinted jabs at her until one swats away the dagger with no real effort at all, Birch chuckled darkly at this as he resumed coming forth, his eyes settled upon her, focused on Yolia as other vines came to lie at Cindy ramming violently into her mouth and ass.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Yolia quickly looked turning her back on the green giant afther hearing a ear piercing scream. Seeing Cindy dangling by her ankles as her school uniform skirt drifted down exposing her white panties befor the creature started to molest poor Cindy by the viens she was hanging by as they coil up her legs ankles.

"D-DONT WORRIE CINDY!! I-I'LL GET YOU DOWN!!" The sight of her friend made Yolia blush, gritting her teeth in fear and anger for her friend. She had to get Cindy free and out of here but how! but befor Yolia could act another pair of viens snuck past her and like a whip slapped the dagger out of her hands as it fell to the ground to the scared students right leaving er defensless as the giant creature moved in slowly.

"N-no stay away!! let Cindy go!!" Yolia screamed at the monster, backing up slowly as she schooted acrost the ground rolling over onto all fours to crawl away and stand up at a safe distance. Hearing Cindys cries of pain caused Yolia to panic grabbing any thing she could that was hard and heavy. Finding a stick sprouting from the rubble her back was agiest as Yolia grabbed it to try and swing at the approching monster in a despriet attemp to stop it. "S-STAY AWAY FROM US!!"

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 pm

In part Aegir had modeled this monster off of the real Birch, save for size, motives and personality. The wood goes right through it as if Birch isn't there at all. All wood passed through him harmlessly and he back hands her sending her flying but rather than slamming into the ground she is caught by a great deal of vines that quickly grasp her stretching her limbs up, taring at her shorts. In short order her red sports bra is torn off revealing the peaks off her breasts as other vines coil about her tits and squeeze as her shorts are at last torn off, all by the direction of this foul creature that chuckles deeply, Birch rolling his tongue against his “lip” as he draws closer to her.

All too easy, Princess. But we have plenty of time before I have to turn you over to Kyp. Vines were tugging at and shredding her panties leaving her in just her shoes and socks. I will have some fun with you two first ...

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 am

"W-WHAT!!??" Yolia shouted in confusion as the stick she swung at the creature simply fased threw it harmlessly, it was like she was swing at nothing at all befor Yolia felt the creatures heavly placed blow. A grunt of pain escaped Yolia lips as the wind was knocked out of her, knocking the poor student off her feet asshe sailed acrost the cottage yard. Completly perpaired to hit the hard ground Yolia fleched but to her suprise she instead landed on somthing soft, it cusioned her fall, how ever that luck did not last. Yolia quickly tried to scrammble to her feet but to her suprise she found her arms bond at te wrist by viens, only able to watch helplessly as those viens slowly snaked thier way aroundher limbs forcing her to lay spread egale.

"N0!! NO LET ME GO!!" Yolia screamed in terror, trashing agiest the viens holding her down befor a suprised yelp escaped her lips as she felt as torny viens snaked up her firm fit legs shreading her spandex booty shorts while other viens slide up and over her sholders down her chest and between her cleveage spreading Yolia sports bra to its limit befor it ripped open exposing her breasts to the creature approching her slowly.

"AUHH!! NO!! L-LET ME GO!!" Yolia screamed agin, ticking and trashing with what movment she had doing anything to try and get away befor screaming louder as her panties where finished off and her breasts where molested, being need like dough between the viens roughly squeezing. "Auh!! p-please!! let us go!!" Yolia blushed wincing as this creature roughly played with her and cindy.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

An amused chuckle as he neared, rough fingers splaying over the side of her face sweeping back until he grabs hold of her hair then jerks hard gazing into her features as he jerks her head back. There's no point in having caught the two of you if I were just going to let you go. Now, let's see if you were a chaste Princess or not, hm?

And because this was all in her head, because Aegir had full control an he wanted much of this to be a darker work he gave her that state of mind as vines drive into her mouth, working in and out of her to the delight of that tree that produces a vine of his own but he seems to be taking his time in stirring up her terror.

I have it on goo faith that Princess Cynthia wasn't always a good girl so why don't you just relax and enjoy being deflowered … this is going to hurt, a lot ... An with that he thrusts up into her completely filling her “virgin” passage without the display of mercy on his part as he drills into her.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Yola gritt her teeth and winced in pain as the green giant caressed her face with a rough bark like hand befor taking a handful of her hair and tugging back sharply forcing her to gaze up into its creepy eyes. "Auhh N-NO!! L-LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Yolia screamed and cryed terrorfied befor three seprate viens shot out stuffing their way into her mouth as she opened it to speak cutting off her crys.

Twisting and turning Yolia shreeked muffled crys as she was forced to gagg on the viens forced into her mouth befor she froze in place tears welling up under her eyes. This monster made his point very clear and the pain was intense as Yolia felt the monsters vien drive up into her sex, filling te poor student completly as it negected to let Yolia ready her self for this painful and shattering part as it simply pushed past her hymen taking her virginity right then and there while Yolia arched back her screaming muffled by tenticles invading her mouth. " AHUM!!AHUM!!" Yolia cryed, tears rolling down her cheeksas she trashed and struggled this way and that but simply could not get her arms and legs free being completly at this things mercy.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Birch chuckled enjoying her responses to the rough treatment. She felt good around him, that vine whipping about and taring away all of her hymen. She was tight of course and Birch liked that as much as he loved hearing those luscious screams.

His tongue swept over a nipple, other vines at least spread her ass cheeks as a larger vine drives into her ass jolting her body forward an impaling her deeper on his root as he takes her there without any lube.

You won't be giving this away to any knight in shining armor my dear ... He chuckled again as he thoroughly took her “virginity”.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Tears rolled down Yolia eyesas she trashed and squirmed, struggling agiest the creatures. Winceing as Yolia could only try and look down, seeing the monstrs viens whipping around between her thighs painful ripping Yolias hymen to sreads while the viens painfully slapping agiest her inner thighs. It roughly thrusted up into her forcing Yolia to twist and struggel agiest the creatures bind as it felt as tho she would be torn in half as the pain fell over her while crys of pain where muffled by the viens trusting into her wide open mouth. "Auhmm!! Auhmm!!"

A shiver ran down the poor students spin as she was roughly pulled over and her nipple licked by its woodly sand paper like tounge befor Yolia features lite up in fear feeling more viens spread her rear cheeks. "Huhm!! huhm!! huhm!!" Yolia shreeced trashing harder and more desprite knowing what was to come to her befor her eyes lite up in pain as Yolia arched back to let out a muffled scream of agoney as her rear was roughly and painful impaled on the monsters massively large root, Yolia arching her self back, quivering in pain, her eyes wide open with tears as this brutal fucing continued on weather she wanted it or not.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 am

This wasn't one of the pleasant scenes that he was generating, which had been a normal matter for Aegir but he wanted to set the mood early on, he wished to get her involved, he wished for her to hate her enemy given what she had to endure throughout her ordeal.

The plant took her savagely. Vines pushing into and scrapping the inside of her moth others filling her ass and his own moving inside those tight folds drawing forth her nectar and blood alike but not caring how much pain she was in.

She was a fuck toy, a thing of amusement for him. He had captured her along with the other Princess so he had earned his reward too as he speared into her.

I do like a virgin. To bad you are now ruined for all time but do not fear I am capable of doing everything a human lover can. Even impregnate you with my seed if I wish ,,,

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next