View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 I hate skirts... (For Rezi) 

Post I hate skirts... (For Rezi)
Hate is a pretty mild word for my first day of classes at this place. It would've been fine at any other college, I could dress how I wanted when I wanted but, no I went for the free ride without doing any research into it. So my first day included me walking around in a skirt that only went down to my lower thigh (which was longer than most of the skirts on the girls here thankfully I order mine long) tripping over my own two feet and showing the hall I was in the school ordered panties I was forced to wear and some bandages i'd wrapped my thighs in for some modesty just in case and just in general walking around with a blush on my face. I had most of the student body call me by one of the nicknames I used when I was younger, Jazz. So no one would connect me with the student, I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if anyone knew I was a clumsy awkward girl... which I was but, that's beside the point.
The second I got out of my last class for the day I bolted to my dorm and changed clothes. I didn't wait for Mary to get back to go for a hike and read or something, instead I just left. It was around sun set when I was ready to go out in a pair of cargo pants and an untucked button down shirt along with my usual under clothes; a sleeveless muscle shirt and a boy's swim pants(full length swim trunks) with my binding and a pair of tight modified boxer briefs.
I offered smiles to the girls I passed as I walked into the woods calmly down the path the pale golden light dimming slowly as time passed. I turned off the path after a short while and found a nice clearing to sit in. I'd brought a book with me in one of the knee pockets of my pants and went to reading enjoying the coming night and the cool breeze that carried it.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun May 08, 2011 3:33 am

Post Re: I hate skirts... (For Rezi)
New lifeforms arrived on this strange island almost every day, be they human girls or "monsters", and today was no different. One of these new beings was Rezi, an alien being of unknown race and origin, and she seemed very eager to test herself in teaching one of the young humans the pleasure that can be brought upon such nubile flesh. However, Goal #1 on her arrival to the island was to familiarize herself with the surroundings. And so it was that the being that seemed to be some form of humanoid insect found herself within the confines of the island's lush forest fluttering from tree branch to tree branch while her guardian, which could only be described as a massive four legged two armed ant whose appendages were tipped with razor sharp blades, was scurrying along the forest floor as her eyes closer to the ground.

It was not long before the pair steathily came upon a clearing and what would they happen to find inside it, a human, a being that would soon be her first victim. She looked towards the human in the clearing, noticing the odd clothing and aura about it, before thinking to herself You don't fool me, woman. But if you want to play it that way... Smiling deviously in her place on a tree branch high above the clearing she mentally ordered her guardian Go play with it a little. We'll see how 'he' reacts. With the order done that massive ant started pushing its way through the brush towards the clearing only making slight rustling noises to start as it circled the area around the clearing but out of sight for anyone unfortunate enough to be inside the cleared area.

Sun May 08, 2011 9:50 am

I hadn't gotten very far in my book before I heard something rustling in the woods. I hadn't heard of any dangerous animals out here and there hadn't been any signs talking about it but, I knew what shoes working through leaves and brush sounded like; this wasn't that. I was on my feet pretty quick and my book was returned to my pocket in the same motion.
we're on an island in the middle of no where, guess it could be anything, would just be my luck if it's some escaped murderer... could be something cool though; oo a ghost or demon or something would be awesome!

I didn't want to take any chances though, I looked around the clearing for something I could use to defend myself if I needed to; I wasn't the world's best fighter but, I could hold my own. Constantly hanging around the guys band being treated as one of the guys, knowing how to fight just sort of came with the territory.

I found a few broken branches and rocks, nothing I could use against anything. Had my abilities, even if they weren't working exactly right I'm sure I could do something and I always had good old hand to hand worst came to worse. I moved to the middle of the clearing keeping my eyes following the sound as best I could waiting for whatever it was to appear.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

The devious smile on Rezi's face only grew even wider as the woman in the clearing quickly rose to her feet turning her attention to the area around the clearing. It was obvious she was searching for something to defend herself from the beast that was circling the area around her. With nothing but broken branches and small rocks to go for it seemed that this one would be too easy to capture once she laid her eyes on what exactly was playing with her. To that end the massive ant-like creature began to speed up as it circled the clearing causing the sound of fallen branches snapping like twigs and brush being torn from the ground like it wasn't even there. When it felt that it had scared her enough the beast burst from the cover standing before the woman with a roar.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:40 am

I wasn't afraid, I was anticipating whatever was coming and I kinda felt excited. Whatever it was was moving faster and I kept my attention following it. I tried to see what it was but, it gave me a bit of a headache to focus my ability that much. I was hating the island right now, I hoped it wouldn't hinder my self defense too much.

Next thing I knew a Giant ant was roaring right in front of me and I don't know why I did this, I smiled a little. It looked like it could kill me so easily and I was actually excited by that, alright so I was a little insane at that moment and I realize this. A bunch of the broken sticks and rocks rose from the ground and tossed themselves at the ant as I began to dash as fast as I could toward a tree before glancing around the clearing for some sort of plan.
”this is fucking awesome!”
I called out with a bit of a laugh the adrenaline comletely making me ignorant of the fact I should've been... well I shouldn't have been happy or comfortable, lets leave it at that

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon May 09, 2011 4:47 am

Rezi was only watching the action from that point smirking a little as her guardian jumped out of its cover to stand before the human with a roar, he always was a showman that was for sure, and she continued to watch as several of the small branches and rocks littering the clearing rose from the ground and tossed themselves at him. Hmm, Similar abilities to my own. How fun. But as the girl dashed toward a tree not far from her own she heard it say "This is fucking awesome." and with that short exclamation she nearly burst out laughing, which would have ruined all the suspense for this strange encounter.

She decided to continue observing for now but to ensure that the human would not be able to escape into the forest the butterfly-winged woman began to weave an illusion around the forest, twisting and turning the paths, so that any conceivable path would lead back to the clearing and to her. With that done she turned her attention back to the situation in the clearing mentally telling her guardian She's an intresting one. Play with her for a bit, and we'll see how long she can enjoy herself before we turn to more 'intresting' games.

The massive ant was not one to disobey its master and with the command recieved it started its bulky body in motion, tentacles revealing themselves from plates on its body, and started after the girl taking light swings at her with the blunt edge of its arms all the while the many tentacles darted around her purposefully missing to make it seem like she would have a chance to escape. While the game between the two had begun Rezi, still sitting high above on a branch, decided to make it more intresting by the use of one of her potent spores, the muscle relaxant, to see how long the humans body would last before being caught. Of course, when she was caught there was also an antidote for the spore prepared. 'That' game wouldn't be nearly as fun if she was playing with a limp doll. With the preparation set the butterfly looking woman sat back on her branch and enjoyed the view, with a devious looking smile on her face all the while.

Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 am

The giant and moved closer and I couldn't help but stare as the tentacles came out of it's body. I blinked still staring for several milliseconds before I decided to slip around the tree and dash forward into what looked like another clearing. And there was the ant again... and the rocks i'd tossed around, all i'd managed to do in the brief sprint was return to the clearing on the opposite side..

“Not a normal giant ant, not normal at all!”
it approached again taking swings at me with it's legs, and tentacles but, it was surprisingly easy to avoid the movements, I knew I had decent reflexes but, it almost felt like the creature was purposefully missing, like it was trying to lead me into a trap... or since it was pretty obvious running in a straight line led me right back here I was already in it's trap.

I was starting to feel a little off balance too, that wasn't a good sign either. I shook it off and tried to organize my thoughts as I continued to avoid the strikes of the ant which I certainly had no chance of escaping if I didn't try getting on the offensive. My only tool around though was the rocks and my belt I wore; it was just for looks.
I decided it was better to try something even if it was probably the dumbest thing i'd ever done in my life.

I fumbled with the belt a little and slipped it off and out of it's loops only ripping one of them off. I pulled the largest rock to myself. From there though, I didn't have much hope of using my hands to prepare this so I blended what little motion I could spare with my power. By the time I was done with my make shift flail I had a headache and just a small trickle of blood dripping from my nose.

With heavy breath I move near a tree again, dodging a tentacle and swung the flail all in one motion, the rock hit the tentacle and slammed it against the tree.
why the hell am I feeling so wobbly... i've barely done anything...
I wasn't going to give up yet though, a giant ant thing, I thought it wanted to eat me, i'd never heard of monsters or aliens or what they did to human women, how was I supposed to know any better?

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 am

And there she goes... Rezi thought to herself from her position high above the action as she watched the human pause momentarily at the appearance of tentacles on her guardian's body before running around the tree and towards what she thought was another clearing. When she reappeared on the other side of the clearing she nearly busted out laughing again at the girl's reaction but held herself back as she knew it was almost time for the muscle relaxant to take its full toll from her body.

She winced slightly when she saw Darwin fumbling with her belt, it was obvious what she planned to do with it and she knew the human wouldn't get away without a knock or two for trying, but even so she continued to watch. It would be over soon no matter what the little human could do. And as she watched her guess was proved right as the human swung a flail fashioned from a rock and her belt and smashed a tentacle against a tree. With that the ant lost its composure, roaring a bit louder, and swung its arms at the girl, not pretending to miss anymore, and catching the blunt edges across her chest while the sharp point of the blades ripped through her clothes leaving them in tatters hanging loosely as the crossed blades left an X drawn across them and knocking the girl against a tree.

Tue May 10, 2011 9:35 am

I admit that was a stupid move, would've admitted it right after I did it too, hindsight is a bitch.
I expected to take a hit but, I didn't expect how bad of one, if I hadn't at least tried to dodge it probably would've hit more than just my shirts. I definitely didn't expect to be thrown into a tree either. The front of my shirts were shreded by the ant I hung for a few moments from my two shreaded shirts from a branch before I simply lost the strength to hold myself up slumping down to the floor in nothing but my wrapping. The layers of leather wrap that I wore over the silk wrap were completely destroyed and had fallen limp behind me, the silk was mostly untouched though so I wasn't completely exposed but., I definitely wouldn't be going back to the dorm anytime soon dressed like this, I couldn't let myself be seen this disrobed.

I tried to stand and weakly got to my feet breath in quick pants, that smal trickle of nosebleed still obvious and getting slightly longer before I wiped it away. I took several steps away from the tree before I simply slumped down to my knees in defeat, I couldn't even hold my muscles up for long with my mind, it caused too much of a headache.
”Damn island, anywhere else &... you'd be ant bits...
I had been here for only a three days so far but, I knew enough that I wasn't as good with my abilities here.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm

The beastly ant raised its arms in victory with another roar as Darwin slumped to her knees in defeat, nearly half-naked after being caught on a branch due to the ant's hit, and moved its tentacles to wrap around her wrists and ankles to keep her under control even after its master let the human have its strength back. With that done the student would hear the sound of clapping and an amused laugh coming from above her and soon enough the sound of wings flapping as she came closer to the ground and said "A wonderful showing. Most entertaining." Soon enough the student would see the being mocking her in front of her, a butterfly-winged woman with a deviously cruel smile on her face. Now the question the student would likely wonder about is not that she was caught what would this woman and her ant do with her?

Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 am

”I knew something was up... You must love fucking with humans then...”
I muttered faintly with what little strength I could muster to the really pretty looking butterfly woman. I had to admit that much anyway. I glanced slightly to both my wrists and ankles; the tentacles holding me caught my attention, no way she'd bind me down just to mess with me.

My tired neck slumped and my gaze moved to the ground and my chest; which was still bound tight enough to make me look completely ironing board flat, though with just the binding there was nothing to hide my slender waist.
”What are you anyway...”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 am

"Humans? Not quite right. I enjoy playing with female humans. The males of your species don't interest me in the slightest. They're violent and stupid and spend most of their time trying to procreate to give themselves some sense of accomplishment when they don't do anything with their miserable lives. The beast holding the student moved her to a position so that her feet were touching the ground but her legs were spread apart so that she wouldn't be able to muster a resistance even when her strength returned. With that done Rezi walked up to the student, closely enough so that her large breasts were pushing against the student's bindings, and grabbed the girls chin with one hand and raised the student's gaze to look into her deep red eyes before continuing "But the females....your choice of words is nearly spot on with what I enjoy doing to them. Seeing what cute little noises I can make come from even the most stubborn girl."

She removed her hand from the girl's chin but as her chest continued pressing against the students Darwin would feel the binding over her breasts starting to fall apart almost as if it had decided that their was no use in standing in the butterfly woman's way. When the student finally asked 'What are you anyway' she smiled devilishly and said My name is Rezi. And what am I.....I suppose your kind would call me an alien."

Sat May 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Being forced to my feet wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world for me but, I dealt with it without much of a word as I listened to the butterfly woman. She moved close pressing up against me, making me blush just a little bit more from frustration than anything else.

“Seeing what cute little noises I can make come from even the most stubborn girl."

my eyes just went a little wide when I heard those words and the blush deepened as I felt the silk cloth at my chest nearly fall apart; this was the first time my chest was bare when I wasn't showering in almost seven years; it was a strange feeling feeling the soft breeze against my skin and the alien's skin didn't help.

”so Rezi... you're an alien, and you like sex with human girls... plenty other girls all over the island, why not go play with the ones that like dressing like whores and leave me alone?!”

standing there in that clearing with just my shoes, pants and whatever I wore beneath, was starting to bother me more as she stood there against me.

”besides, i'm not going to make any noises for you; you'd be surprised how much control it takes to keep people believing you're a man in this world.”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 am

Rezi's devilish grin only grew wider at the student's reaction to her words and the fact that she was now bare from the waist up for, as the insectoid woman's antennae glowed slightly and she forced her way into the students memories, the first time in seven years when she was outside the shower. She laughed to herself and said Hmm, you were such a cute kid. Too bad you're so uptight now." When the student asked about her motives and the reason she chose her Rezi said "I'm new here so I'm sure I'll get around to the slutty girls eventually but to be quite honest I felt like taking a challenging girl."

At the student's confidence in herself she held back a laugh and said "You'd be surprised at the methods I have of breaking stubborn girls. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.....whether you want to or not." With that said she began to unzip the back of her outfit and as it slid down to the ground she backed away from the student giving the girl a full view of her bare body. And with a flap of her wings she released the antidote to the muscle relaxant, giving Darwin control of her body back, and finally asked "Now how should I loosen you up?..... A little fun over on the school grounds where all your classmates can see you?"

As the question lingered in the air Darwin would see Rezi's antennae glow for a moment before her vision faded to a view of the school and as the illusion took hold the student would begin to feel someone behind her roughly fucking her while her classmates milled about below....any of which who could see her if they were to simply look up. Meanwhile as the powerful illusion occupied Darwin's mind Rezi began to telekinetically disintegrate the many layers covering the student's lower half.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 am

“Not nice to peek into a guy's head you know... specially when the guy can do the same things you can...”
I taunted with a bit of a huff still unable to move as I watched Rezi take off the outfit she was wearing; there wasn't anything under the outfit and with a flap of her wings I shifts and weakly pushed myself to my feet in almost an instant as she spoke.
”Fun over the school grounds? What the fu...”

one thing I'd learned over the years; taking the occasional online chat with other people that could do what I could do; or said they could anyway, was that psychic powers didn't work too well on other people that had psychic powers, and another thing I’d learned was that the human mind couldn't comprehend intense feelings it hadn't experienced, trust me I’d tried it once or twice to see what being stabbed felt like; tried it on someone else too; they got scared half to death but didn't feel anything, didn't dare try what it felt like to die... illusions could kill I knew that much too.
So while I could see everything below and something touching me from behind I didn't feel too much of anything else except the feeling of being touched and forcing emotion & understanding on people only tended to work on the gullible and stupid...
Instead I focused as best I could, Rezi no doubt saw a nosebleed; and I felt it too, it never happened back home. The pants I was wearing had almost completely fallen away as dust in the wind, leaving me in the swim pants I wore beneath. I opened my eyes, it was a bit disconcerting that I could only see reality out of my left eye and the illusion from my right but, it would have to do.
”human mind 101, we're not that bright a species. if we've never experienced something we can't even comprehend what it might feel like. spend more then ten seconds in a mind next time; you'd know if you had looked that I'm about as untouched as they come in that regard and so you know for the future, you also can't force a knowledge of feeling into someone unless they're stupid."
I paused for a second, the nosebleed got just a bit worse and I felt woozy as I felt the ankles of my swimwear slowly falling into powder.
”and I also know insects have sensitive antenna wonder if it's true about aliens that look like them.”
she'd feel a gentle rub on hers, I probably couldn't keep it up too long as I wiped the nose bleed away though it continued; I didn't bother to cover my chest; no once could see me other than this alien. I waited to see what would happen; just hoped it would stop her long enough to let me get away; of course this required that I could still move after I forced myself to do this. I was already half way to not being able to stand.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]