View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A surprise in the locker room (for oozekar) 

Post A surprise in the locker room (for oozekar)
Ishtar wiped the sweat off her brow as she entered the locker room. It had been a long tough practice today in volleyball. Her entire body ached from the workout today, but she was happy with the performance today, she was sure that she would get the opportunity to start the next game. Ishtar looked around the locker room, but everybody was long gone. Ishtar sighed, today it was her responsibility to make sure all the equipment was put away and had come to the locker room late. The rest of team had cleaned up and left for the dorms or the cafeteria.

Ishtar looked down at her sweat soaked gym shirt, though she was still tired it was still clear she was still quite excited about being on the team. The evidence was in the little tents that formed on her shirt. Still a shower would fix that up, but first she needed to go to her locker to get her stuff.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Post Re: A surprise in the locker room (for oozekar)
The girls washed themselves, running hot water over their naked bodies, washing off the sweat and dirt of the volleyball field. Suds and rivulets of water ran between breasts and down their shapely legs. They talked and rubbed themselves down after the hot practice, content in the company of their fellow students and teammates and in the security of their all female school. But they weren’t safe. They were being watched.

In the round vents above the locker room Oozekar sat in reverent silence, letting the glorious smells of the locker room wash over it. To it the smells from below was like the smells of a glorious feast being cooked. Had the creature had saliva, it would have been dripping through the vent. But tortures of tortures, it could not eat this feast. If it dropped on a student in the shower or on the wet floor it would melt, and if it were seen, it would be sent back to its horrible little vat. It couldn’t do that, not since it had been so happy in its freedom.

So it waited till all the fresh faced students finally put their student outfits back on and left one by one, the blob bemoaning the loss of each one. Then as the room cleared it noticed that one student was dawdling. She seemed to be looking around with a frown, surveying at all the strange objects the students had left behind. Finally as the last student left the poor blue haired girl behind, Oozekar had its prey.

It quickly oozed out of its vent and poured onto the tops of the lockers. Turning a stealthy grey it creped along the top of the locker bank and then just as the girl turned, it slipped through the locker vent of the last unused locker. Inside it listened and watched, bracing itself against the sides of the locker and for when the door would open and it would grab its prize. It imagined what it would do to her soft curves and perky breasts and turned a bright red. It would take out all of its frustration on her young body.

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Ishtar took a moment to rest on the bench, it had been a bit of a tiring workout. The young woman leaned forward and placed her arms on the table as she used to keep herself propped up. It was only for a moment, a temporary weakness before she felt her strength return. She was going to enjoy her shower when finally got undressed. Slowly the young woman removed pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her yellow bra. Her perky breasts still pressed through the thin material, but that wouldn't matter soon enough. The young woman reached over to the locker door to open it, unaware what was waiting for her on the other side...

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 am

The locker was full of her. The scent of virgin olive oil and orchids filled the tight chamber, beating out the feast of feminine essence wafting in through the tiny slits in the door. It quickly tasted her school clothes to try to get a taste of her flesh. The slime noticed something in the taste, as if this girl was more than what she seemed, having a complex finish which betrayed the simplicity of her taste. The ooze must have more…

The ooze watched the girl sit on the bench, just out of reach. It stared at her shapely body as she slowly pulled her shirt off her stomach and back. It peeled off after her hard practice and caught briefly on her shapely breasts, pulling her bra slightly askew, until finally her bright blue hair was unfurled in an unbridled flip. Her bright blue eyes moved softly, unexpectantly toward the locker as she reached for the handle.

*Clanck*

Oozekar cursed himself. As she unwillingly displayed herself to it, the blob had pulled her school shoes off the top shelf and they had fallen. Causing the locker door to shake and sound. The blob fell silent, hoping the delicate morsel hadn’t noticed…

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 am

Ishtar had just about to reach for the locker door, when suddenly the locker door shook as a loud clanck noise filled the locker room. The blue haired girl probably wouldn't have noticed it if she wasn't the only person in the room. It sounded like her shoes had fallen off the top shelf and hit the bottom of the locker. The young woman found it weird that the shoes would have fallen at all as she usually put them on pretty deep in the top shelf. Still there was no real reason to worry too much about it, and so the young woman reached over and again to open the door. The only precaution she really too was to move back quickly when she opened the door. If the shoes had fallen, who knows what else would fall out of the locker. The last thing she needed was her books or something falling on her head.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 am

As the girl opened her locker door, wary of falling books, she was met with a strange sight. As if someone had filled it with cherry Jello. Perhaps some of the girls were playing a mean trick on her…

But that thought was driven from her head as the Jello suddenly moved on its own! Great oozy tendrils shot toward her stretching to make contact with her sweaty skin, wriggling like party streamers. In horror she saw the Jello form a great toothless mouth complete with questing tongue, which waved back and forth. It was just the right size to wrap around a hapless student and pull them into the gapping maw. How did her locker turn into the mouth to hell!

Oozekar had her now. She had nowhere to run and soon she would not want too. It enjoyed the look on her face as it revealed itself and wondered what she would look like in ecstasy…

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 am

Ishtar opened the locker door only to find her entire locker filled with cherry Jello. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, how was this possible that her entire locker was filled. How can anyone do this? How was it was even possible?

It was then that the blue haired girl saw the Jello ripple, at first she thought she imagined it. The she watched as tendrils started to form and reach out for her. The student could only scream and attempt to back away as a huge maw formed in her locker. It looked like it could swallow it her whole, especially if its tongue got a hold of her. The young woman continued to back up her legs hit the bench. In an instant she fell backwards over the bench until her back hit the floor, leaving her legs exposed and vulnerable to the creature's tendrils.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 am

Gooey tendrils quickly wrapped around the students long, kicking legs, snaking up over her thighs and across her sweaty shorts. The feeling of them was electric, like latex with a constant hum of power contained behind their thin membranes. With a heave the struggling girl was dragged over the bench toward the horrible mouth coming from her locker. The grip of the tendrils was like a vice, they seemed to bond with her skin, and no matter how she moved, she could not get away from them. Then, with a twist, the girl managed to flip over, grabbing onto the bench for dear life. She can feel that great oozing tongue quest over her back and around her waist, tugging at her body held suspended above the locker room floor.

The great mouth seemed to smile. Oozekar had her now. Once its outer membrane made contact with her skin she would have had to cut off her own legs to get away. It licked at her sweaty, trembling skin to taste her. Oil and fresh flowering basil, with a firm fruity finish. Delicious. It wanted to envelop her, but it wondered just how long she could hold out. She seemed strong, and it was in no rush. If her terrified screams hadn’t brought anyone by now, then it had nothing to fear. No one could hear her except the ooze, and it liked the sound of her screams. It would savor the moment her screams changed from terror to something else entirely.

Suddenly she could feel tendrils moving along her bare stomach, slowly questing lower and lower, until they found the button on her shorts. With a gentle snap, the button shot across the room to clatter among the shower stalls. The tendrils quested down under neath the tight fabric and her too tight shorts seemed to unzip themselves as if they were in a rush to leave her body. At the same time snakes of goo traveled up her torso, teasing the skin of her midriff. The almost came into contact with her sports bra, but then seemed to quest around it feeling the areas round her breasts and in-between them, as if teasing her, and then finally wrapping around her straining shoulders and softly tugging, asking her to let go and face what lay behind her…

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 am

Ishtar let out a shout when she felt the tendrils wrap around her legs, with a second the latex like tendrils had bonded to her legs making impossible to remove. And the tendrils were strong as well, as they began to pull the young woman across the bench with ease. It was only by luck that that the blue haired girl managed to spin around and grab the bench temporarily keeping herself from being pulled into what ever that was in her locker.

Her entire body trembled as something huge brushed against her back, it felt like something was tasting her perhaps savoring the moment before striking. She suddenly felt something wrap around her waist and tug as if to try to get her free of the bench in one go. No, let me go!!! I don't want to be eaten. Somebody help me! She knew nobody was around to help her, but she hoped beyond hope that someone was nearby. It was then she felt the tendrils began to move down to her shorts. In a matter of seconds she heard her buttons get ripped free and echo as they bounced off into the room. As her shorts began to unzip, it become clear that the creature wanted its food unwrapped before it enjoyed it. She gasped as the tendrils also began to explore around and in between her breasts before finally wrapping around her shoulders. As they began to tug, she could feel her grip slowly fading as her body slipped a little mroe to gaping maw behind her.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 am

The tendrils slowly wrapping themselves around her began spread under her socks and across her feet, slipping in between toes and across the soles of her feet, almost like a lovers fingers tickling and exploring her. Her tight shorts were drawn down, being left round her knees exposing her panties to licking pseudopodia, which danced round her sensitive inner thighs, across her mons, or quickly down across her groin to join the others teasing her thighs. Absent minded tugs at her panty strings caused the garment to pull at her in strange ways and the tendrils continued to flick at them. Fingers grew across her exposed ass, pulling and groping her in strange ways. Was this creature planning to eat her or do something else?

Further up tendrils began covering her back, teasing under and over her bra strap. Below tendrils snaked down her sides and up into her arm pits tracing lines across her body, and tickling her sensitive skin. Suddenly tendrils began moving over her bra, feeling and groping the soft flesh hanging underneath. The appendages moved in circles causing her bra to clump and pull against her, and her breasts to rub against the fabric. Every so often a tendril would pass across her nipple, flicking the nub underneath.

The mouth opened and closed behind her with a *clomp*, straining to get hold of her shoes and suck her in. The tongue wrapped round her waist continued to pull, as did the tendrils round her shoulders. Oozekar marveled at the girl, she had quite a bit of strength to stand up to it’s onslaught, but it wanted her to fail on her own. When she let go it would be because she wasn’t able to hold on, and in the throes of ecstasy she would know that she could have avoided it, had she only held on just a little while longer. The ooze chuckled to itself.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:47 am

Ishtar could feel the creature starting to spread across her feet and her toes, exploring and tickling her toes. She could feel her shorts being dragged down her thighs as the red blob seemed to enjoying catching her like this, savoring the moment as tendrils began to spread across her rear and over her flower. The young woman gasped as she felt her panties suddenly get pulled across her sensitive flower. The blue haired gasped as she began to realize the creature may wanted to do more than just eat her. She could feel more of the ooze began to spread across her back and began to slide underneath her arm pits. The young woman struggled to keep her grip on the bench as she could feel the creature getting more familiar with her. The tendrils soon began to yang on her bra forcing the material against her sensitive breasts.

The young woman moaned as she could feel the tendrils begin to flick over her nipples. The young woman could feel her grip slipping on the bench. No, please. Let me go. One of her hands slipped as a tongue pulled on her her waist. The remaining hand was barely hanging on as one then two fingers slip. She could only hope to hold out a little longer as more tugs would surely make her lose her grip and allow herself to be pulled into the maw behind her.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm

The ooze showed no signs of letting up on the girl. Her cries of mercy fell on deaf ears, or maybe the creature understood her pleas and chose to ignore them. But to say her calls went unanswered isn’t entirely true. The blob doubled its assault on her young soft body, tendrils tracing paths up and down her legs, squeezing and pinching her sensitive skin. Her volleyball shoes untied themselves, falling to the floor of the locker with a *clamp*. Slowly her socks were unrolled, exposing her ankles, then balls, then insoles and arches, and then her finely manicured toes. As each inch of skin was uncovered countless flicking tongues teased the skin.

The feelers manipulating her breasts finally stopped, giving her a moment’s respite, but then she felt a clasp on her bra give way. For one agonizing second the bra held back her full beautiful breasts from the harsh truths of gravity, and then the last clasp gave way. Her bra fell useless, hanging from her straining arms, and her bosom fell free into the humid air of the locker room. For an agonizing second they hung there, exposed to the world, and then tendrils wrapped around them at their base, squeezing and tugging, thrusting her glorious mounds into even greater prominence.

As her hand let go it was immediately grabbed by tendrils, pulling it back around her waist. Tendrils wrapped around her arm, teasing it much like her legs. The tugging grew more insistent and frequent, betraying an underlying frustration. The thing pulled at her almost seductively, as if asking her to finally let go. She could feel the tendrils tense around her breasts and legs, as if preparing for a final tug. The mouth behind her opened wide, preparing to receive its prize and then, unexpectedly, she felt a large tongue lick, long and hard against her slit, flicking her protruding bud under the fabric. Then, in her shock, the thing pulled hard…

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:13 am

Ishtar could feel the tendrils moving up and down her long legs and even as it squeeze and pinch her. The young woman could feel her shoes start to get loose before they fell to the floor. The young woman felt the ooze slowly pull down her socks, its tendrils exploring more and more of her exposed feet. The young woman gasped as she could feel the tendrils playing with her feet. Fortunately at that moment, the tendrils around her mounds before stop, giving her a bit of a break.

At least that is what the young woman thought, soon she felt her her bra unclasp. In seconds, the bra fell to the floor leaving her orbs free just jiggling below her. Before she could even react the tendrils returned wrapping around her breasts, squeezing, caressing, tugging at her mounds all at once. The young woman gasped and moaned as she another finger slipped, leaving just two holding on the bench. The young woman tried to reach back with her other hand, but the creature had already thought ahead. As soon as her hand was loose, a tendril wrapped around her arm and tied it back behind her waist.

She could feel her grip slipping as it was only a matter of time before she lost her grip, but the creature was patient enough to wait. The young girl let out a scream of surprise as she felt a large tongue lick across her flower even through her panties. Her hand let go of the bench and it was at that moment that the ooze had its prey fully...

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:13 am

She fell back into oblivion, her fingers running along the metal groves of the bench, unable to catch hold, and then the thing had her. She was pulled toward the locker and felt the giant month slam shut on her torso. With a *whump* sound the thing pressed against her so hard she felt the wing get knocked out of her lungs. Dizzy she felt herself get slurped back into the electric ooze like spaghetti, pulled strangely into a standing position. Then the goo forced her tired legs, up till her knees almost touched her shoulders. Her entire body was covered in the latex slime, as if her body had been slipped into a latex suit that hummed softly against her skin.

She was pulled back and the room grew smaller in her vision, cut off by the inside of locker. The goo crept up her neck, up and over her head, up her chin over her mouth, leaving her eyes for last. For one brief moment she saw the locker room, normal and undisturbed, empty, waiting for the next students to use it. The last visage of the sane, everyday life of a school girl, she may ever see again. Then, as the last pseudopodia snaked in from the room it grabbed the door and slammed it shut. She could hear the lock snap closed, locking her in her own dark nightmare.

Oozekar flashed a rainbow of colors in glee, finally setting on a bemused pink. Quickly it snaked into the ears of its prey. With a pinch it passed both her eardrums, snaking impossibly deep into her head. She could feel it, like an itch she couldn’t scratch. At the same time the ooze pressed into her mouth. It squeezed between her teeth, wrenching her mouth open to the torrent of blob forcing its way down her throat. Just when she felt she could bear this torture no more, a somewhat cheerful voice popped into her head. “Hello!” It chirped cheerfully, and as it came it soothed her panic, and she found she could breathe.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 am

Ishtar screamed as she reached out with her one unbound hand to keep from the inevitable, but her hand merely glided across the metal bench unable to get a grip. Suddenly she felt a great deal of pressure on her stomach, as she if she was punched with incredible force in the stomach. The young woman let out a huge gasp as the air escaped her lungs, stunned she was could no longer resist being pulled into the locker and soon found herself up to her torso in the ooze. Within seconds, the creature pulled her knees up to her shoulders as the creature continued to envelope her. The young woman could feel the ooze cover her body as it came up to her head and then poured over her hair. The young woman wanted to scream one more time for help, but already the ooze was already covered her mouth. All she could do was watch helplessly as she could see the creature tendril reach out and shut door leaving the ooze and girl alone in the locker.

The creature then began to flash in a variety of colors until it finally turned pink. The young woman could feel pressure in her ears as she could feel it begin to press into her ears. As the same time she could feel the goo push between her teeth in her mouth as she could feel it work its way inside her. Suddenly her mouth was forced open as the ooze flowed down her throat, the young woman was sure the end of her short life. It was then she heard a voice in her head as her lungs suddenly required her to breathe. To her surprise she could breathe and speak, W-who are you? What do you want with me?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next