View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A surprise in the locker room (for oozekar) 

Post Re: A surprise in the locker room (for oozekar)
The girl sat naked in the tight dark locker, her body held in almost a fetal position and the only light filtered in through the small slits of the locker door. Perhaps it was lucky she was being fed oxygen, because otherwise it might have been hard to breathe. But she was strangely comfortable, almost like being in a sensory deprivation tank.

I? The voice in her head pronounced with grandeur. I am Oozekar! Pronounced like Oscar, but with an Ooze. I am the Ooze among Oozes! The great Bloborious numero uno! The terrible pleasurable gelable! And you my scrumptious assailable student, have the honor of being my dinner!

She began to feel sensations in her hands, as if tiny mouths were sucking on her fingers, and licking her knuckles and palms. She felt the same sensations in her feet. Each toe being sucked and licked. Then hands began to rub her arches and balls moving up to her ankles. Despite how she moved she could not get away from the sensations and the tar like substance wouldn’t let her move much farther than the position she was currently in.

A rubbing began in her shoulders slowly working out the tension of just being told she was to be eaten. It wasn’t much different from the manipulations of a lover, if that lover had an infinite number of hands and unbelievable hand strength. The licking sensations were moving up her arms, encircling her wrists and rubbing her lower arms. Up her legs the sensations climbed teasing and rubbing her soft skin causing her to jump at the sensation, and with each twitch and shift, the blob oozed into more orifices and cracks around her body touching her in was only her bath water had before. She didn't know what the sensations meant, but she realised it was starting in her extremities and working thier way toward her core.

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 am

I'm your dinner? Ishtar eyes widen in horror. No! No I don't want to be eaten! The blue haired girl attempted to kick and thrash about to attempt to free herself. However it was little use, it was like the time she allowed her sister to bury her at the beach. She simply couldn't move enough to even to attempt to free herself.

Already she could feel some thing happening as it felt like her fingers and toes were get sucked on. Her knuckles and feet were being licked as if the creature was savoring its catch. Soon however the young girl could feel her legs, heals, and shoulders beginning up to be massaged as the ooze moved further into her body. She could feel it in her pores as it began to work deeper within her. She wasn't sure what it was about to do, but she didn't want to find out.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 am

“Oh relax!” said the Ooze “Stop that struggling before you hurt yourself. I’m not going to eat your flesh. I don’t even like blood. No, I’m going to suck you dry.” She felt a strange rummaging through her mind, like the thing was violating her memories. “Like milking a… ... a... hey you have memory problems…” The odd violation of her head grew more broad and insistent. “you know the… large herbivore… that’s from where you come from... You know I could totally fix this whole memory thing”

While Oozekar talked she could feel the rubbing of her hands, legs, feet, and arms grow bolder. The hands moved from pressure point to pressure point relieving her stress and making her body relax. Her skin was coming alive under the touch of this creature and it’s questing feelers were making her libs feel good. She felt hands move down her back, kneading into her like a shiatsu massager. Tendrils rubbed her thighs deeply, squeezing the back of her thighs and slowly moving down toward her knees.

The ooze took a second out of it's rummaging to goad her. “Actually most seem to like the process…”

She suddenly felt tongues licking their way up her inner thighs, teasing her bare skin erotically. They grew dangerously close to the apex of her womanhood before gently backing away moving back down her legs, only to return moving ever closer to her mound, but never touching.

She felt tongues invade her mouth, as if some ten tongued lover had suddenly French kissed her. They moved up and down and under her tongue, along the walls of her mouth, and licked every tooth, one by one, moving back and forth. She felt mouths close round her arms near the shoulder. While the tendrils slowly played across and up her arms, she felt the whole arm get sucked on. Her arms were pulled and pulled, until she felt a pop as her arms cracked at the shoulder, like someone cracking their knuckles. It felt sooo good as the pressure of a lifetime of tennis seemed to drift away.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 am

You are going to suck me dry. Ishtar could feel the ooze dive deeper into her head. What do you mean by suck me dry... She was a bit relieved that she wasn't going to be eaten, but she still wasn't sure what the Oozekar meant by that. But she could feel the creature getting bolder as it continued to rub her hands, arms, legs, and feet. The young woman gasped as she could feel all her stress being kneaded away. The ooze took a moment to explain how good she was going to field.

It was then she could feel what felt like tongues begin to work their way up her thighs. The young woman froze in anticipation of the tongues begin to focus on her flower. But to her surprise they did not, instead she felt what felt like a dozen tongues in her mouth wrapping around her tongue, exploring her mouth, it felt like they were everywhere. All the while she could feel the massage working on her body slowly making quick limber and relaxed.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 am

"What do I mean?" The ooze teased. “Here’s a hint, Sherlock!” With that she felt her panties get ripped from her in one violent tug, the garment being reduced to shreds in an instant. The ooze eased into her now exposed flower and settled on the soft hills of her bottom, it’s electric membrane touching her most sensitive of regions.

Meanwhile tendrils reached around her front playing across her sensitive tummy and up between her exposed breasts, being careful to avoid the sensitive mounds, as if saving that delicious treat for later. Tendrils played down too, encircling her mound, pressing and touching her sensitive skin. The toungs on her thighs moved up ever closer to her apex, but never quite reaching. Hands grabbed and kneaded her cute little butt, allowing more and more goo to squeeze into her crack. Her erogenous zones were crying out to be touched with the areas around them being so expertly teased. The creature was teasing her! What kind of blob teases young teen students?

Fingers snaked through her vivid blue hair massging her scalp and temples. Small mouths licked and nibbled at her earlobes, sending delicious sensations coursing through her. Tendrils wrapped around her neck slowly squeezing and releasing. Her entire body was being tortured. A thousand lovers could not do this to her squirming body, and the thing had not even entered her yet.

“You seem to be responding well, young Miss Rocha” the Ooze cooed. “Strange, since you seem to have no other recollections of encounters on this island.” She felt the feeling of it questing through her mind. “Wait. There is something in the subconscious… Having interesting dreams are we? Would you like to relive these memories?”

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:08 am

Ishtar let out a gasp as she felt her panties ripped from her body so quickly that she had little time to respond. She could only watch as she garment was reduced to shreds in front of her eyes. Soon the ooze poured over her nether regions covering the last part of her that was no longer exposed to the creature. She let out soft moans as she could feel something begin to kneed her rear. She could feel more of the ooze begin to play around her flower but not quite reach it. She could feel things massaging her scalp and temples, small nibbles and licks on her ears.

The young woman gasped as she felt her neck begin restricted before the tendrils released their grip. And while her body was being erotically tortured it was worse in her head. She could feel the ooze reading her mind like open book. Seeing things that she couldn't even remember, every embarassing detail about her, every secret that she wanted to keep. It could even read her dreams. Ah, how are you doing this. How are you getting in my head?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:56 pm

It massaged her and teased her. Fingers found their ways across her sensitive skin and close to her untouched erotic zones. Slowly she felt tendrils work their way up her glorious mounds, rubbing and massaging her bosoms into event greater prominence. They worked in concert, tendrils on her left breast moved counter clockwise, while her right was tortured moving clockwise. Finaly after climbing her thrusted, ample breasts the tendrils grabbed on to her nipples slowly turning against them, causing them to stick out giving the tiny fingers even more of her flesh to pleasure.

“How am I in your head?” The ooze asked incredulously, “Well, silly, I’m actually factually in your head. Now who is this Kanoe? Her ‘lessons’ sure seem fun. Wanna teach me some magic?”

Suddenly Ishtar found herself in her mistress’s room! She floated, it seemed, like she was in a dream. She could feel the tendrils on her body, but they felt funny and distant. “Sexual stimulation and release can push your limits without ever having to leave the room.“ She said and she placed her hands on her hips, tracing over and under questing tendrils, slowly tracing down toward her apex. “those creatures do know much about the female body and its needs. The more you tell me, the better I can suit your needs.” Something was wrong about her voice, like she was a faded memory.

She was being difficult. Her mind was a bit of a mess and the ooze couldn’t tell where one memory ended and another began. It was like it was all together in a dream which faded in an out. The ooze hoped this memory in particular might help her memory overall.

(terribly sorry, I hope you haven't waited long...)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt tendrils against her skin as hey began moving up and over her breasts. The young woman could feel her mounds being manipulated as they were slowly rolled in opposite directions of each other. Slowly be surely breasts slowly became swollen as they aroused, the young woman could feel her them being pushed upwards and out. She suddenly moaned as she felt her her nipples begin tweaked by the tendrils. It was a strange feeling to have her breasts manipulated her body floated in the middle of the locker room.

Then the creature mentioned that it was in her head and suddenly she found herself in Kanoe's room. She could feel the tendrils moving about her body moving over and around her, but they didn't seem like they were reallin the room. It was then she felt her mistress's hands move from behind her and to move over and under tendrils. The raven haired woman asked her to tell her about her needs. The young woman wasn't sure what she was in dream or it was being that ooze had pulled from her mind, she wasn't even really sure what was real anymore. However, she did remember what she said that day, I had lost my short term memory due to something that happened in my occult club, and I think I figure out what had happened I could somehow reverse it. Of course, being able to defend myself from the creatures would be helpful as well.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Her body burned with the sensations that engulfed her as she floated in the small dark locker. Her breasts were sucked and teased, her arms and fingers were licked and massaged, her legs and feet were rubbed and felt up, and even her torso and neck were being massaged. Every inch of her was being pleasured and felt so as to bring her closer to ecstasy. Even her mind was being forced into recalling her most intimate of moments, and soon the creature would touch her most intimate of parts.

Her moans had an interesting effect. The vibrations from her throat reverberated around her, causing all the fingers and tendrils to vibrate to the frequency of her moans. As she grew loader, the vibrations grew more intense feeding her own pleasure.

Before her, her mistress spoke again. "Try to remember every detail as they hunted you. Caught you and finally broke you." With that her hands spread her flower caressing her outer lips open letting the humming ooze venture deeper into her. Suddenly the face of her mistress morphed into the mask of Rahs as her memories of the creature came flooding back to her just as the green ooze came flooding into her. Kanoe’s hands remained on her flower and on her sides as the tentacle of Rahs began to press into her flower.

“Remember” the ooze whispered to her “Kanoe may have wished to make you stronger, but I have no such desire. You will bear this pleasure whether you have the stamina or not, I will make sure of it. But I want to know what happened to you. Remember." The prodding of her mind grew more insistent, as the pleasuring of her body grew more energetic.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Ishtar could feel her body starting to get over by the sensation of it all, everytime she moaned and gasped the ooze would seem to resonate twice fold upon her. She could feel her legs and thighs being rubbed even as she felt her neck and torso being massaged. The young woman could feel her breasts being sucked and teased all the while feeling her the creature probed deeper into her mind.

She could feel Kanoe's hands move to open up her flower beneath her, the young woman lookded down to see the ooze slowly penetrating her flower. As she watched before her, the mistress face began to transform into something she didn't recognize at first. Then slowly the face finally morphed into the mask of an alien that that she was intimately familiar suddenly form in front of her. The blue haired woman gasped as she suddenly felt a tentacle push into her flower, her head pointed upwards as she let out a big moan, slowly her head drifted forward as it and her breasts bounced in rhythm to the thrusts of the tendril. She could feel the rest of the ooze begin to increase it pace to match.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:45 am

The tentacle thrust into her ready flower, reaching all the way to her cervix in a thrust. It paused waiting for her to adjust to its size and began its snake like thrusting, rubbing against her g-spot as it pummeled her depts. She could feel… or remember... the liquid warmth of Rahs’s aphrodisiac slime as it soaked her flower again. She could feel the waves against her body and smell the salt in the air as if in a dream of her first time with the alien.

But it was different and hazy this time. The flexible muscle within her hummed with an internal power, and every time she moaned it vibrated within her causing lightning bolts of pleasure to course through her body. And all the time the unseen hands of a thousand lovers tortured the rest of her. The pounding grew more insistent and seemed to increase in volume within her, driving into her over and over.

"It may hurt at first Ishtar, but no one has ever complained after we finish" the memory of the voice trailing off like a whisper on the wind

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Her head leaned back into the sand as she moaned in pain as she felt his member go deep into her. Her hands dug into the sand as tried to find some comfort by gripping something. Then slowly his member began to retract and thrust inside her as she could feel the waves crash against her body. She began to moan and grunt again as the waves of pain slowly were replaced with waves of pleasure. The young woman was surprised at how hazy and weird it felt. However the pleasure was very real. Every time she opened her mouth, the tentacle inside her vibrated stronger with every gasp she made. She could feel the pleasure building inside her as she was being overwhelmed by the sensation of it all. Ah! Your so huge! Oh!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:06 pm

As she leaned back into the sand rough tendrils of lad rolled along her back, rubbing up and down her lightly shaking frame. The flexible tendril flicked her sensitive folds of her flower as it tried desperately to plunder her teenage depths. Hands of water stoke up and down her shapely hips, long liquid fingers stretching inward to fondle belly buttons and breasts. Huge mouths locked on to her heaving bosoms sucking and licking her glorious mounds, flicking the sensitive nubs again and again. Her head was held by sandy creatures witch massaged her neck and nibbled her ears. Long serpentine tendrils held her glorious legs as she shook with thrust after thrust of the long member within her.

She felt the tentacle within her change. It became larger and harder, filling her with it’s warmth. No longer could she feel the waves of the ocean on her body, but the cold hard linoleum. The tentacle pushed deeply into her, sliding between the spread folds of her flower. Then it pulled back...and began to thrust in and out, falling into a slow rhythm, stimulating her unmercifully. Her head was raised and she saw the mask had changed into one large alien eye. “Moan for me” the alien said as it continued it’s thrusting of her. The electronic recording devices recording her every lustful noise and gyration as she was impaled again and again. “I should share your beauty with everyone. Let them know how you enjoy it...and how I enjoy you.”

“No no no” said another voice in her head, which brought her partway back to the locker, where she was now upside down, her body shaking under the onslaught of her body, “This is forward, I want to go back. Show me how you lost your memory. Let me see it and let me do it again to you.”

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 am

Ishtar could feel the tendrils rubs across her back in the sand as she leaned back on the beach, her body shivered as she could feel them tickle her back. A tendril suddenly spinning and twirling inside her flicking against her flower as she gasped and moaned. She could feel water like hands playing with her hips and her breasts even as they were being sucked and licked by huge mouths. It seemed like no part of her body was left alone as she felt sandy creatures massaging her neck and nibbling ears. She couldn't even move her legs they already pinned down by tentacles to keep her from moving.

Then the blue haired girl head kicked backwards as she let out a loud moan, the tentacle inside her suddenly got larger, harder, warmer inside her tight flower. She could feel it pushing deep inside it her slowly only to slowly pull out. The young woman head slowly lifted upwards to see the creature that was taking her had changed into a one with a large alien eye. Behind it was a camera as it was recording every moan and every shout she made. Her body shook jerked and gyrated with every thrust.

It was then she found herself jerked back into the locker, Now floating upside down. The assault on her body must have been real as she could feel her body shaking form all that she experienced. It was then that the ooze asked her memory. The young woman eyes went wide in horror, the one encounters she could remember clearly when she had to was the one that destroyed her coven. She didn't want to remember that, she didn't want to remember Dagon ever again.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Her tight teenage body quivered with the onslaught of a thousand expert limbs, all with the single minded focus of making her reach ecstasy. Her body contorted as it was held upside down, her legs held open and bent at the knee. Her body blocked out the light streaming in from the slits in the door so there was nothing to distract her from the erotic torture being forced upon her body. Every protuberance on her body was being ruped, tugged, and fucked. Not to mention the huge phallus quickly plunging deep into her depths and then slowly pulling out.

Again and again it came into her, slamming against her with enough force to make her breasts bounce beautifully. Then suddenly the shaft pulled almost out of her leaving only the head behind,

“Dagon huh?” said the voice in her head “I guess that one’s buried pretty deep…" the ooze around her suddenly changed a hungry red. "in the mean time I’m hungry. Feed me!”

With that the phallus grew larger within her again. It began to twist as it entered her, slowly rotating within her, large bumpy ridges pulling and tugging on the walls of her flower. The monstrous phallus paused briefly at her g-spot letting her feel the huge thing that was in her, letting her experience every bump and throb, before plunging onward. Finally the thing hit bottom where it rested for a moment letting her feel it inside of her. Then it pulled out quickly, leaving only the head in side, only to start to press in to her abused flower again.

The other tendrils began t fall into the same rhythm, the pleasuring of her slender frame growing more and more frantic, reaching it’s crescendo as the phallus leaves, only to start to build toward it again. Everything was growing faster and faster, and the outcome looked inevitable.

(sorry for the wait. :oops: )

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next