View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A surprise in the locker room (for oozekar) 

Post Re: A surprise in the locker room (for oozekar)
Ishtar gasped as she felt what like a thousands of hands covering her body, exploring every inch of her nubile body. She found herself once again upside down her face pointed away from the locker door, her own body being used to hide the light that slipping through the slits of the locker. Trapped in darkness all the poor student could feel is the tentacles rubbing, probing and thrusting in all over her body. But it was the giant phallus that plunging deep into her sex, that was making her make loud moans.

Each time the large member thrusted into her body, she felt into her entire body bounce with each thrust. Just when she didn't think it would end, it suddenly stopped as the creature asked about Dagon. It was then that Oozekar began to change colors as the student found herself surrounded by a red hue. Apparently the ooze wanted its meal and wanted it now.

Before Ishtar even knew what was going on she felt the phallus inside her grow in size it. She let out a loud moan as it twisted inside her, forming bumps and ridges as it left no part of her flower unexplored. As the member hit the most sensitive part of her sex, it slowed down as if to let extend the pleasure even longer before it moved on to the completely fill her. The young woman's moans and gasps slowly became more and more frantic as she felt the pleasure begin to fill inside her. As the tempo began to increase, she knew it wouldn't take too much more for her to be driven over the edge into ecstasy.

(No problem. RL happens!)

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 am

The young girl writhed in her erotic prison, every bit of her pleasured to the point of screaming, every nook and cranny explored and prodded. Her cries of passion only serving to make the appendages around and in her vibrate, humming against her soft body. Tendrils explored her sensitive mons and flower teasing the stretched lips as the large lump covered phallus pounded her into oblivion. Again and again it struck her, somehow allowing her to feel it fill her and leave her empty again and again. No human lover could withdraw from her all the way and stroke back in all the way at such a speed.

Then she felt it. The bit of her that had been painfully ignored was suddenly exposed to the oozes electric touch. Small figures drove in under the hood of her clit, thrusting the button forward into greater prominence. Then the incredible sensation of a tiny sucker nestled over the sensitive nub slowly sucking on it. The poor girl’s cries caused the sucking mouth to hum and buzz against her sensitive button, sending maddening waves of pleasure crashing down upon her. As the nub engorged from the sensation she felt a tongue like feeling licking across the tip of her most sensitive place again and again, keeping time with the bumpy thing stroking in and out of her again, and again, and again.

The voice in her head continued to prod her as she contorted under the unbelievable sensations that were being forced upon the young body. “Feed me Ishtar, I am hungry!”

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:56 am

Ishtar continued to cry out as she felt the large lumped member dive into her again and again. The pace was just way to fast for any human to keep up and the young woman could only gasp and moan as she felt every thrust into her nubile body. Almost every part of her body was being teased, explored, massaged, all in an elaborate effort to drive her over the edge. But it was soon became apparent, that the ooze has been saving the best for last.

Ishtar felt small tendrils began to move slowly underneath her hood as it goal was her clit, suddenly she felt a sucker wrap around her sensitive nub. She let out a loud cry as she felt sucker begin to hum and buzz against her clit. The waves of pleasure she suddenly felt were simply too much for the young woman and she found herself going over the edge. Her head jerked upwards as she let out a loud cry, one so loud that it filled the locker as she went into ecstasy. Her entire body froze in place and she was temporarily overcome by the shear bliss of the sensation of the moment. Then slowly her head fell forward.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 am

As her body tensed, all around her the membrane squeezed her, trying to prolong the orgasm as long as possible. It felt as if every bit of her was held in a tight hug that squeezed impossibly tight against her spasming body. The huge thing trust deep and the sucker on her clit sucked hard. For long seconds she was held in this suspension, riding the waves of pleasure coursing through her. Her screams echoing the twitching of her body. Then as she relaxed, her ecstasy coming to an end, her body was slowly released from its crushing bonds.

She felt each bump on the rod within her start to move. They we licking against her insides; trying to suck up all of her juices. At the same time a gentle rubbing on her button started to pick up, like the gentle lick of a lover trying to coax her back to life. The torture slowly spread from there, as the erotic sensations that had driven her into extasy started once again.

“mmmmm, delicious.” The Ooze whispered in her mind turning a pinkish hue of contentment “While we work on the second course. Lets get back to where we were, hmmm?”

In the echoing halls of her mind she began to hear screaming. The girlish screeching of horror. It grew till it filled her mind as she was taken back to the Old Boat House…

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Ishtar could her entire body squeezed as if every she was a orange and every bit squeeze for every last drop. She could feel the large thing thrust deep inside her even as she felt her clit be pulled on attempting to keep her in ecstasy as long as possible. It seemed to go on forever the waves of pleasures that was flooding her body until finally her body began to relax. Even as her body relaxed she felt her crushing bonds being slowly loosen.

Still the ooze was not done with her, she could feel the bumps begin to move inside her body brushing her wet walls, already she could feel body being teased as her the sucker continued to play with her clit. She let out a small gasp as could feel the ooze begin to explore her body once more. Oozekar himself seemed to turn pink as it seemed to be content with what just happened and it wanted more. Ahhh, y-you want to more for me? Before she even got an answer she began to hear screaming in her head. It sounds of screams of girls, screams she would never forget. Oh, no...not there. Not back to there! But even as she tried to resist she found herself being taken back to the Old Boat House.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

The thing laughed in her head. “Of course I want more of you. We only just started!” The boat house took shape around her as the pleasuring of her body slowly grew in intensity. “I want you to feed me Ishtar, and for that I need you to orgasm over and over and over again. And you will, I’ll make sure of it.” The blob turned a hungry red around her as she felt the long acidic tendrils of Dagon lift her bodily from the ground holding her in the air. “Hold on Ishtar, you’re in for a long, long ride.”

Around her she could see the other girls getting the same treatment as her, Dagon’s long tentacles violating their young bodies brutally. No matter how she turned her head she saw a new violation of her friends as the elder god forced his will upon their innocent and not so innocent flesh. She felt the strong, forceful tentacles crawl over her own hot skin, mingling with the oozes expert fingers. They brushed past her nipples and crawled over her tortured clit. She felt… or remembered… the stinging tentacle slide down her throat, thrusting eagerly down her orifice. At the same time she felt the Ooze spread her cheeks apart exposing her to the Dagon tentacle questing down along her back. She felt/remembered it pressing into her, its force strong and mission undeniable.

This time, to her horror, her body was responding differently. Where at the boathouse she had been cold, now her body was hot and cried out to be violated. Where before she had only heard the cries of pain; now she heard pleasure. The thing in her pussy began to thrust into her again. It would pull out slowly, only to thrust hard into her, trying to get deeper than it had before. Her legs wer opened roughly, allowing greater access to the appendages that were desperately trying to plunge themselves into her.

Next to her she saw her friend Mildred, the monstrous alien dick poised to deliver her friend to oblivion once again, but she could not see the face that she feared above all else. It’s eyes, however, she felt ever present upon her as this horror relived itself.

“This memory is a mess.”

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 am

Ishtar screamed as she found herself suspended in the air and helpless like all the rest of the girls in the old boat house. With the few seconds the tentacles dove into her dress and ripped it apart, she was now naked and bound before the large creature. All around her she could see that the elder god had captured not only just her but all the rest of her coven as well. She could feel the tentacles crawling all over her skin wrapping to around her breasts and brushing her nipples. She gasped as she felt that it begin to play with her clit even as she felt a stinging tentacle press into her mouth and began to thrust and back forth. Suddenly she could feel her rear being pulled apart to allow another tentacle. The young woman shook her head back and forth in protest, but she suddenly let out a muffled moan as she felt dive deep into her rear.

THen suddenly she found herself being thrusted into her flower. Her legs were open wide to let the member thrust deeply and quickly as her body allowed as much access as the appendage wanted inside her. She didn't understand what was going on and was baffled by what was happened to her. She looked over to her side and saw her poor friend Mildred get caught once again in the attention of Dagon as he approached her. He soon has his massive member once again in front of her ready to destroy Mildred again. The young woman couldn't believe she was being forced to watch this once more.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3